Sunday, June 12, 2011

bin laden with gun

images guns in in Laden#39;s room, bin laden with gun. in Laden wave their guns…
  • in Laden wave their guns…



  • syedajmal
    10-25 01:04 PM
    From the above posts you can defintely use the priority date once I-140 is approved and move on.

    My Question is can you start a new application under PERM with the same company, use the experience gained in the current company to apply under EB2, and use the locked priority date.

    Hope I make sense. I have been with my current company for more than 5 years and used the EB3 category and have no intention of leaving etc, but if I were to reapply and use the old priority dates, my dates would be current.

    Thanks in advance for your comments.:)





    wallpaper in Laden wave their guns… bin laden with gun. gun that killed in Laden
  • gun that killed in Laden



  • pra945
    12-09 11:56 PM
    i got 221(g) on DEC 1st 2009





    bin laden with gun. Osama in Laden#39;s death,
  • Osama in Laden#39;s death,



  • rbharol
    09-26 08:37 PM
    I am not very well informed legally, but sometime back we had a meeting with our company immigration lawyers and they said once filed, the catagories can't
    be changed.





    2011 gun that killed in Laden bin laden with gun. 06.
  • 06.



  • desi485
    10-09 06:19 PM
    it happened to me when everyone else had received, I was still waiting for receipts.

    emailed my HR and in turn asked lawyer -> advice -> wait for 90 days. if not, then we can ask USCIS.

    in ur case, already 90 days.

    go ask USCIS. u may have to give them proof of UPS or FedEx receipt



    more...


    bin laden with gun. Pokemon osama in laden
  • Pokemon osama in laden



  • sobers
    07-26 03:24 PM
    Guess I've lot track of time now too
    :)

    anyway its going to be important to keep an eye on bills like these given that CIR is not going anywhere, and SKIL is not looking too good either. the 20,000advanced degree H1B exemption was introduced in the 2004-05 Omnibus Appropriations bill. maybe we can get a few simple administrative provisions like 485 filing in some bill.

    I mean last year they got the real ID provisions in the iraq spending bill. this is not anywhere as controversial as that, but we we need the will to get this through. maybe we can have a fundraising effort for just this purpose...i'm sure lots of folks would join in..

    I know you guys are doing your best under the present circumstances...





    bin laden with gun. in laden gun in laden wanted
  • in laden gun in laden wanted



  • frankiesaysrelax
    01-19 03:50 PM
    I sent out my letter to the prez (and the IV copy) last week. The ones who are lurking here right now without having done that yet: you have no excuse. At a minimum, it will cost you first class postage, a print out of the contents, a sign at the bottom and a trip to the mailbox. If you feel lazy about it, shame on you. If you think it will not make a difference, think again. Not only you are wrong, you have no idea by how much. If you open your mind a bit and send me a PM, I will send you personal anecdotes on how it made a difference for individuals and that too when it was not even part of a concerted effort like this.



    more...


    bin laden with gun. Osama Bin Laden is the
  • Osama Bin Laden is the



  • madsat1234
    06-01 01:04 PM
    Received Appointment Letter today..

    Asked for Medicals, Tax returns(Last 3 years), birth Certificate, and Affidavit of Support I834(mine is not Family based GC) why did they ask me. Is there anyone else in the same situation

    I am the primary Applicant, PD Jul 2003, EB3

    There are no visa numbers available for this category. Why Interview call..

    Even if they selected my application randomly there are no visa numbers available..

    Please help..





    2010 Osama in Laden#39;s death, bin laden with gun. guns in in Laden#39;s room,
  • guns in in Laden#39;s room,



  • indio0617
    05-01 12:04 PM
    If i check the dates for the I140 at Texas service center............. it say october, 2006............ but here we have few ppl who have been approved from november, februray,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

    is it like something random, or USCIS holds a lottery ............. i am just curious........

    Yes, It is definitely yet another lottery.

    Only one thing seems predictable with USCIS. All processes are slipping into gross in-efficeiencies, be it LC, I-140, name checks, 485 or citizenship. We can also credit them with having invented a very infamous terminology "retrogression".



    more...


    bin laden with gun. killing Osama in Laden.
  • killing Osama in Laden.



  • coopheal
    03-15 03:16 AM
    Why should I contribute?
    I'm not going to do.
    For this I'll get red dots, and will be banned.
    I do not care.


    If you don�t want to contribute, then don�t. There is no need to brag about it.
    You are not doing any noble cause by not contributing.

    IV volunteers have every right to ask for contribution on various forums.
    Least you can do is not confront them on contribution.





    hair 06. bin laden with gun. Guns are not
  • Guns are not



  • Michael chertoff
    08-22 10:31 AM
    Some Idiot fool gave me red dot with this comment "It is not a joke, the original poster is serious"
    that idiot didnt realise that I was serious too.

    MC



    more...


    bin laden with gun. gun#39; reveals in Laden
  • gun#39; reveals in Laden



  • indyanguy
    01-16 11:12 AM
    Thanks.

    What is the difference between an affidavit and a letter? Affidavit is one that is not on a letter head and a letter is the one on a letter head or it depends on who is writing the letter?

    Does 1 each serve the purpose?

    With the initial packet, I had sent
    1 letter from Company A (By the director on letterhead)
    2 letters from Company B (1 from colleague on letterhead and 1 from HR on letterhead)





    hot Pokemon osama in laden bin laden with gun. Image. The weapon that killed
  • Image. The weapon that killed



  • prouddesi
    09-10 05:57 PM
    Dear Members,

    IV recommends that you wear IV T shirts for the Rally.

    Here is a link to buy IV T-Shirts for the rally.
    http://www.cafepress.com/immivoice/

    If you are participating in the rally, please buy your IV-Shirt today. It would be help to convey the message if all the rally participants are wearing IV T-shirts. It would be even better if the T-Shirt would have the name of the State where you reside. IV volunteers have worked very hard to create the designs and products at IV merchandise shop. Check it out:

    http://www.cafepress.com/immivoice/3465245

    Pls start buying as soon as possible so that the T shirts can be shipped to your home before you come for the rally.
    Hi,

    I would like to buy an IV T-shirt at DC, since it is too late for me to order online. Will the T-shirts be available there? Please let me know.

    Thanks.



    more...


    house ourosama in under Laden bin laden with gun. osama in laden cia. osama in
  • osama in laden cia. osama in



  • GotGC??
    01-12 05:29 PM
    I understand this topic has been discussed ad nauseam, so I'm not raising this issue per se. I do not know where we stand on the likelihood of this provision getting passed by Feb 15th, but I do know that the Core group must be trying their best to get some provisions along these lines.

    But just in case the "AOS without current PD" is seen as too big a change by the law makers or its sponsors in the undustry, I think it might be worthwhile to consider some of its watered-down alternatives. The law makers themselves may have a perception of this provision "creating a log jam at the AOS stage", not unlike the (mis)perception of some of IV members themselves!

    Some alternatives are:
    (a) Ability to file I-485 if the I-140 has been approved for X years, or if the I-140 has been pending for Y years (this is similar the provision of the ability to file H1 extensions beyond 6 years if a labor is pending). The advantage of this provision is that this will sound familiar with an already existing law; and will let the floodgates to AOS slowly and in a more controlled manner.

    (b) Ability to file I-485 if the PD is within N years of the published PD in the Visa Bulletin. For example, assuming N = 2 years, India EB3 with PD 5/11/03 and India EB2 01/08/05 can file. Again this has the advantage of a more controlled entry via the Visa Bulletin, but at least it'll start clearing the queue and people can get their EAD, FBI name check, while waiting for the visa numbers to be available.

    (c) If an Labor has been approved for X years
    (d) If the alien has been on H1 for Y years
    or a combination of any of the above

    Please understand that I whole heartedly support the "AOS without current PD" provision; it's just that it would be wise to be ready with some alternatives should the need arise.





    tattoo in laden gun in laden wanted bin laden with gun. GUNS GIRLS LAWYERS SPIES
  • GUNS GIRLS LAWYERS SPIES



  • makemygc
    07-26 12:31 PM
    It is advisable not to move until you get fingerprinting notice.

    The reason is that you can't update your address before you get receipt notice and FP notice comes very shortly after you get receipt notice. You may or may not get your address updated in time to get FP notice at your new address. Given the workload at the USCIS at this time, try to make things as simple as you can.

    Thanks WeShallOvercome.
    What about address change after FP Notice? How do we communicate this to USCIS. I know there is a generic address change form which you need in any case you move more than 10 miles from your place. Do we need to use the same form or is there any difference process?



    more...


    pictures Osama Bin Laden is the bin laden with gun. in laden with gun. in Laden
  • in laden with gun. in Laden



  • ufo2002
    05-11 07:43 PM
    Correct me if I am wrong but isn't that Roberto guy in the program an illegal who used 245i to get his GC? Sounds like he got his GC long before this retrogression hit, so did he skip LCA phase and went straight into 140/485?





    dresses Image. The weapon that killed bin laden with gun. Many argue that BIN LADEN died
  • Many argue that BIN LADEN died



  • hpandey
    06-09 09:10 AM
    Really sorry to hear about your loss . You do not need a visa to go back to India. Only to come in. The I-94 is important if planning to come back since you have to submit it while leaving to show that you left while still within the legal period.


    P.S - Can you change your subject line to " Stolen ..... " . There is no word called Thefted .



    more...


    makeup killing Osama in Laden. bin laden with gun. ourosama in under Laden
  • ourosama in under Laden



  • freeskier89
    01-02 02:23 AM
    Imageshack hosts them last I checked. I thought so too, but they don't seem to anymore





    girlfriend GUNS GIRLS LAWYERS SPIES bin laden with gun. Osama Bin Laden, the Al Qaeda
  • Osama Bin Laden, the Al Qaeda



  • vinzak
    06-17 12:56 PM
    It is not illegal

    If you create an app for the iPhone, you should be able to put it on the apple store and derive income from it, as long as you have not worked for someone (or yourself) deriving compensation financially, without authorization.




    So if i created an app and sold it, wouldn't i be working for myself and deriving financial compensation?





    hairstyles gun#39; reveals in Laden bin laden with gun. a Osama Bin Laden target.
  • a Osama Bin Laden target.



  • sushilup
    08-22 10:37 AM
    Hello Guys,

    I refresh this site lot of time and I know many more do the same. Probably it brings u closer to GC:)

    I know many people put money in stocks...we might start sharing our views and make some money with GC...that will wooooooooooooooooooow:D

    What other people think?





    roseball
    03-29 04:15 PM
    How long the process took before filing? How much time for PWD alone?

    It took almost 6 months.....But typically it only requires around 3-4 months (considering PWD response in 1-2 weeks)....My PWD was filed in the first week of Jan and it took about 3 weeks to get a response back it seems, though I am not aware of the exact dates as I was not involved in this whole process. I only came to know about it due to my frequent emails to my manager and attorney asking for status..:-)......Mine is a large corporation (400k+ employees) so things move really slow process wise....I felt from start to filing of PERM, it should take about 4 months max...But it really depends on the number of resumes received and the time taken to screen them....If candidates are found who have to be interviewed, it could take a little more time....





    keepwalking
    05-20 06:52 PM
    It's a good idea to have dedicated for this topic (as this is becoming common issue for all who couldn't add their spouses earlier...)

    I have started the following thread

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum5-all-other-green-card-issues/2172703-pd-current-jun-11-adding-dependent-how-long-will-it-take-for-her-to-get-green-card-2.html#post2594710

    Either we can follow the current one or the one I started (link above) or we can start a new thread altogether

    I am fine with any of the above.

    Hello,

    I am also in the same situation. I filed 485 in July 2007 and got married later. I will be filing my wife's 485 in June. I was wondering how long will it take for her to get her 485 approved.

    Is it a good idea to start a thread to track spouse I-485 filing post July '07 approvals?

    Thanks!