virald
01-31 09:30 PM
Has anyone analyzed who would be an ideal president from our point of view? Does IV think any candidate is more pro-legal immigrant than the other?
wallpaper images clipart family tree.
dingudi
12-31 10:01 PM
No FP yet. Called TSC N number of times. Opened SR long ago. Got SR response letter but no FP notice.
I-485: July 2nd TSC
Online ND: Sept 10,2007
I-485: July 2nd TSC
Online ND: Sept 10,2007
gsc999
09-10 01:33 AM
It is recommended that we wear formal suits while meeting with the lawmakers to project a professional image.
Having said that, like a theater artist, we will need to make a change to IV T-shirts for the rally & while doing volunteer work.
You guys can still order from the CafePress and receive the delivery by Friday night, try expedited shipping options.
Hope this helps.
Having said that, like a theater artist, we will need to make a change to IV T-shirts for the rally & while doing volunteer work.
You guys can still order from the CafePress and receive the delivery by Friday night, try expedited shipping options.
Hope this helps.
2011 A FAMILY TREE OUTLINE
GoneSouth
05-31 09:37 AM
You guys have my $100.00. 502(d)(2) must die ! ;-)
Good luck !
- GS
Good luck !
- GS
more...
chem2
02-24 09:52 PM
what am I missing here? other than the hassle of getting paper copies filled out/ printed and the advantage of getting a refund a few weeks earlier, what is the advantage of e-filing?
rav_bac
12-02 11:22 PM
Hi Praveen,
did they marked which documents required on the yellow slip issued by Consualte. ???
Thanks in advance!!!
hello all,
i attended for visa stamping on dec 1st at Hyderabad consulate so i got 221g yellow form but he retained passport with him. he told to submit all the documents that are mentioned on the yellow form. did any body got same thing. usually how many days they will take for processing after submiting the documents
Thanks,
Praveen
did they marked which documents required on the yellow slip issued by Consualte. ???
Thanks in advance!!!
hello all,
i attended for visa stamping on dec 1st at Hyderabad consulate so i got 221g yellow form but he retained passport with him. he told to submit all the documents that are mentioned on the yellow form. did any body got same thing. usually how many days they will take for processing after submiting the documents
Thanks,
Praveen
more...
leonqiu
06-14 09:06 PM
What do you mean by AP and EAD delayed? Once you have applied for your 485 and all things considered OK, you should get your AP and EAD. If dates retrogress again, you will have to keep renewing your AP and EAD till you get your GC. How long it will take to get AP and EAD? Right now, I believe it will take a lot longer, maybe upto 6 months given the load of apps. they will receive.
looks like the sooner you submit the package, the better !!! even if I don't harbor any hope to get my GC before mid-2008.
Status:
PD: May 2006
I-140 approved.
EB-2
looks like the sooner you submit the package, the better !!! even if I don't harbor any hope to get my GC before mid-2008.
Status:
PD: May 2006
I-140 approved.
EB-2
2010 Family Tree Clipart Free.
paragpujara
12-21 07:46 PM
Refer to USCIS guide lines regarding AC 21. Hope this helps.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/AC21Intrm122705.pdf
I applied I-140 with a substitution labor in May'07. Then I applied I-485 on July2nd,2007. Got EAD on Aug20th. Two months back my I-140 was approved. Now I am on EAD. I am working with a very good financial corporation which they are asking me to join as full-time from Jan1st2008. I told my manager that I can join as a full-time from Feb20th 2008. Can any one throw some light on these doubts?
1. What happens if I move before 180 days of EAD to this new company and send AC21 to USCIS after finishing 180 days on EAD?
2. If I moved after 180 days what kind of queries we get from USCIS on AC21?
3. Do we need to make sure my employer also agrees what we are doing? What kind of documents we need from the existing employer?
4. Does my new company has to give same exact responsibilities as my labor certificate?
I would appreciate if any one replies to these posts. Thanks in advance.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/AC21Intrm122705.pdf
I applied I-140 with a substitution labor in May'07. Then I applied I-485 on July2nd,2007. Got EAD on Aug20th. Two months back my I-140 was approved. Now I am on EAD. I am working with a very good financial corporation which they are asking me to join as full-time from Jan1st2008. I told my manager that I can join as a full-time from Feb20th 2008. Can any one throw some light on these doubts?
1. What happens if I move before 180 days of EAD to this new company and send AC21 to USCIS after finishing 180 days on EAD?
2. If I moved after 180 days what kind of queries we get from USCIS on AC21?
3. Do we need to make sure my employer also agrees what we are doing? What kind of documents we need from the existing employer?
4. Does my new company has to give same exact responsibilities as my labor certificate?
I would appreciate if any one replies to these posts. Thanks in advance.
more...
redelite
08-27 03:06 PM
...I feel left out here.. what does SMH stand for?
hair clipart family tree.
gcny2006
05-28 03:35 PM
Talking abt running this site. I think IV should enforce a mandatory $15 per year for access to this site. In interest of full disclosure - I have been a free loader myself for a very long time but have realized its pointless if you are not helping the cause. The people who are visiting this site have one thing in common - They have a BIG problem and if they cannot make a SMALL contribution towards solving that problem this community has no use for them.
more...
wellwishergc
08-02 02:36 PM
I agree with logiclife. Consulting a good lawyer like Rajeev Khanna or Murthy is the best approach to go forward.
Although perm2gc has many of the questions answered correctly, every case may be unique. There may be possibilities that your brother can still come to US. The lawyer may be able to help you with a legal way of going about it.
If I were you, I would spend a couple of hundred dollars and do a paid phone consultation with a lawyer, probably a good one at that. And send questions ahead of time so that the lawyer too does his research before talking to you on the phone.
When you decisions can have a lasting effect on your career, you may not want to rely on advice on forums. Members here are not lawyers.
If you do get advice here, then be aware of the chances that it could be not applicable to your situation.
Good Luck.
Although perm2gc has many of the questions answered correctly, every case may be unique. There may be possibilities that your brother can still come to US. The lawyer may be able to help you with a legal way of going about it.
If I were you, I would spend a couple of hundred dollars and do a paid phone consultation with a lawyer, probably a good one at that. And send questions ahead of time so that the lawyer too does his research before talking to you on the phone.
When you decisions can have a lasting effect on your career, you may not want to rely on advice on forums. Members here are not lawyers.
If you do get advice here, then be aware of the chances that it could be not applicable to your situation.
Good Luck.
hot clipart family of five. tree
tinamatthew
07-20 09:37 PM
Hi,
I am planning to change my residence after 2 months. By that time my AOS would be applied. Will it be a problem if I change my residence (different city but same state) after AOS is applied?
:confused:
Signed up for 50$ recurring
Of course you can move, just make sure you send in AR-11within 10 days of moving. The lawyer has a good point though. I changed my address using AR-11 (because lawyer put wrong town and zip!!!) informed USCIS, they wrote back to say it had been done and kept sending receipts to the wrong address, which was none existent!! Check out the link below
"all non-U.S. citizens who move within the United States and its territories must submit a Form AR-11 within 10 days after completing the change of address"
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=9d686c854523d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=54519c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
I am planning to change my residence after 2 months. By that time my AOS would be applied. Will it be a problem if I change my residence (different city but same state) after AOS is applied?
:confused:
Signed up for 50$ recurring
Of course you can move, just make sure you send in AR-11within 10 days of moving. The lawyer has a good point though. I changed my address using AR-11 (because lawyer put wrong town and zip!!!) informed USCIS, they wrote back to say it had been done and kept sending receipts to the wrong address, which was none existent!! Check out the link below
"all non-U.S. citizens who move within the United States and its territories must submit a Form AR-11 within 10 days after completing the change of address"
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=9d686c854523d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=54519c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
more...
house family tree maker,
katakamk
07-11 03:00 PM
Yes, USCIS can raise RFE ability to pay even in I-485 stage.
tattoo clipart family of five. Tree
GCVictim
07-24 01:20 PM
I just applied I-485 with EAD/AP on July 2nd. my wife also has H1. I am the primary to 485.
Question:
My wife wants to go for permanent position on EAD. When she will eligible for permanent position? After 180 days or can before?
Please seniors advice on this. because she is going to get contract-to-hire position.
Question:
My wife wants to go for permanent position on EAD. When she will eligible for permanent position? After 180 days or can before?
Please seniors advice on this. because she is going to get contract-to-hire position.
more...
pictures Apple Tree Clipart #101230:
desi_scorpion
08-02 02:39 PM
I have always used fedex....excellent service for most critical documents....I might have shipped 50 times to India......never used anything else.
dresses Family Tree Clipart Free.
babu123
06-28 03:54 PM
I work in VA. Can we send the I-485 filing documents to TX now.
Or we need to send to Nebrasa only?
Or we need to send to Nebrasa only?
more...
makeup family tree clipart,
priti8888
01-08 06:02 PM
PD has nothing to do with approval and neither does biometrics. Once you have the reciept date of I-485 that becomes crucial. If that is after what USCIS is procesing then you have to wait like me :).
You should keep watching the processing date every month ( it changes usually around midddle of month). If your I-485 reciept date is before the uscis processing date and it has been more than 30 days you can call them to find status of your case.
Not true-Again..When PD is current, case is approved based on RD.But PD has to be CURRENT.
You should keep watching the processing date every month ( it changes usually around midddle of month). If your I-485 reciept date is before the uscis processing date and it has been more than 30 days you can call them to find status of your case.
Not true-Again..When PD is current, case is approved based on RD.But PD has to be CURRENT.
girlfriend Royalty Free Family Clipart
GCard_Dream
10-09 04:10 PM
I am not sure if you have done this already but if you have photoshop or any other photo editing software, just take your picture and do resize to 320 X 240. In photoshop, when I do image resize it gives me the new size option in inches and pixels. I pick pixels and specify 320X240 and bamm.. your image is ready. Let me know if that doesn't help.
I have a hard time to adjust my photo to designated spec. I shrunked to 62kb but they did not take it and if I make it lesser, it won't be 320 x 240 pixels but less. I use regular digital camera. anybody help me how to do?
I have a hard time to adjust my photo to designated spec. I shrunked to 62kb but they did not take it and if I make it lesser, it won't be 320 x 240 pixels but less. I use regular digital camera. anybody help me how to do?
hairstyles Nature family tree price info
champu
02-23 02:26 PM
Why people ask dumb questions. For me most of these questions are dumb and answers are obvious.
My dear friend, people are nervous. I am too. Bad news are coming from all corners.
USCIS raids; Property & Stock Losses; Jobs disappearing. If you are in the middle of this then you would know. Sitting pretty in a recession proof role or job and commenting on others is easy.
My dear friend, people are nervous. I am too. Bad news are coming from all corners.
USCIS raids; Property & Stock Losses; Jobs disappearing. If you are in the middle of this then you would know. Sitting pretty in a recession proof role or job and commenting on others is easy.
kedrex
01-13 06:04 AM
^
dextro_a
02-05 02:29 PM
There is a hospital in Brooklyn New York where one of my friend was given H1-B and he is doing his residency from there. I will let you know.
I just thought its better reply then just assuming that university will do H1B for you.
I just thought its better reply then just assuming that university will do H1B for you.