
chanduv23
12-08 10:48 AM
Dear brothers and sisters,
We are running a funding drive with a targetted amount for our lobbying efforts.
A lot of people have contributed and contributions are still coming in.
Thanks to all those who are showing a wonderful gesture by their contributions.
If you have not yet contributed, please do so now and post details on this thread where contributions are being tracked
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15905
Participating actively in grassroots efforts is very essential. Changes do not come overnight, they come only with a lot of effort through grassroots efforts. Please join us and start actively participating in grassroots efforts.
Persistence and perserverence is the key here and it is very essential that everyone start participating actively. IV is your/our organization. IV is nothing but you and me.
Hiding behind closets and taking a back seat and remaining dormant does not help our cause, it only hinders all the hard work and effort that all the dedicated members are doing.
Remember, changes do not happen easily and one must not assume that things will happen automatically. Things can and will happen only when we make it happen and by remaining dormant we cannot achieve what we want to achieve.
We urge all the guests to become members now and join their State Chapters. We also request the dormant members, not to remain dormant and aloof. We request the fence sitters to jump the fence now.
Everyone in the community has to come forward and contribute towards the efforts.
Yours,
Chandrakanth - IV Volunteer
We are running a funding drive with a targetted amount for our lobbying efforts.
A lot of people have contributed and contributions are still coming in.
Thanks to all those who are showing a wonderful gesture by their contributions.
If you have not yet contributed, please do so now and post details on this thread where contributions are being tracked
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15905
Participating actively in grassroots efforts is very essential. Changes do not come overnight, they come only with a lot of effort through grassroots efforts. Please join us and start actively participating in grassroots efforts.
Persistence and perserverence is the key here and it is very essential that everyone start participating actively. IV is your/our organization. IV is nothing but you and me.
Hiding behind closets and taking a back seat and remaining dormant does not help our cause, it only hinders all the hard work and effort that all the dedicated members are doing.
Remember, changes do not happen easily and one must not assume that things will happen automatically. Things can and will happen only when we make it happen and by remaining dormant we cannot achieve what we want to achieve.
We urge all the guests to become members now and join their State Chapters. We also request the dormant members, not to remain dormant and aloof. We request the fence sitters to jump the fence now.
Everyone in the community has to come forward and contribute towards the efforts.
Yours,
Chandrakanth - IV Volunteer
wallpaper johnny depp young looking.
sixburgh
06-28 04:09 PM
Why did they allow me (my lawyer) to renew H1 status then?
Lawyer just received the h1 approval, you know?
And I too received my wife's H4.
Lawyer just received the h1 approval, you know?
And I too received my wife's H4.
sreenivas11
06-15 04:04 PM
USCIS Proc Times Update 06/15/09
NSC I-485 Sept 1st 2007
TSC I-485 Aug 17th 2007
NSC I-485 Sept 1st 2007
TSC I-485 Aug 17th 2007
2011 johnny depp young looking.
sixburgh
06-28 04:31 PM
You can have AOS and H-1b concurrently. If you have the time, I would renew your H-1B visa at the consulate and re-enter using H-1b. It is much less hassle than to return using AP.
This is what I think too.
But it contradicts a senior member's post above (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum77-work-travel-options-after-485-h1-versus-ead-ap/1598547-should-i-come-back-on-ap-or-h1.html#post1965755).
Any official documentation about this ?
This is what I think too.
But it contradicts a senior member's post above (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum77-work-travel-options-after-485-h1-versus-ead-ap/1598547-should-i-come-back-on-ap-or-h1.html#post1965755).
Any official documentation about this ?
more...
raju_abc
07-23 11:20 AM
It's not consultant, you mean to say that you applied through an agent. Know that you are the consultant but not the company or anyone else.
ya , in ur words agents
ya , in ur words agents
copsmart
02-01 09:15 AM
The worst meter I have ever seen is the Chennai Auto rickshaw meter. :D
Your electric meter is much tampered than that! Congratulations!!! Your meter broke the record!
BTW, did you check the meter reading?
The guy who collected the reading might have noted a wrong number. Probably, he noted the numbers from the adjacent meter. :)
Your electric meter is much tampered than that! Congratulations!!! Your meter broke the record!
BTW, did you check the meter reading?
The guy who collected the reading might have noted a wrong number. Probably, he noted the numbers from the adjacent meter. :)
more...
eucalyptus.mp
02-16 03:37 PM
I am working in US from Feb 2007 to till date. I was on H1-B visa This H1-B petition is valid till 30 sep,2009. I am currently on project which ends on 31 March 2009 . Before that I want to change my employer .
Some ppl suggested me Transfer H1 with extention immediately. Some said that stay with current employer have extention and then transfer .
Is there any problem now a days for H1 Transfers ?
Please give me your valuable suggestions.
Thanks...
Some ppl suggested me Transfer H1 with extention immediately. Some said that stay with current employer have extention and then transfer .
Is there any problem now a days for H1 Transfers ?
Please give me your valuable suggestions.
Thanks...
2010 Johnny Depp Rescues Little

prouddesi
10-15 05:08 PM
^^^^^^
Hello Folks,
We have an excellent opportunity to set-up an IV booth. Details are posted on So Cal yahoo group with the link in my signature.
Venue: Diwali Mela, San Diego.
Date: Saturday, November 10th.
Target: A whopping 5000 visitors for recruitment and educational purposes.
I am looking for at least 4 So Cal volunteers/shift to take responsibility for 2 hour shifts at the booth. If San Diego/Orange County/LA members take turns in the booth shifts that day, this goal is achievable!
PLEASE SIGN-UP on the yahoo groups spreadsheet.
Thank you in advance! :)
Hello Folks,
We have an excellent opportunity to set-up an IV booth. Details are posted on So Cal yahoo group with the link in my signature.
Venue: Diwali Mela, San Diego.
Date: Saturday, November 10th.
Target: A whopping 5000 visitors for recruitment and educational purposes.
I am looking for at least 4 So Cal volunteers/shift to take responsibility for 2 hour shifts at the booth. If San Diego/Orange County/LA members take turns in the booth shifts that day, this goal is achievable!
PLEASE SIGN-UP on the yahoo groups spreadsheet.
Thank you in advance! :)
more...
help43
09-25 12:26 AM
When I Applied For A Amendement.
My Previous Status Was Approval Notice Sent.
My Previous Status Was Approval Notice Sent.
hair johnny depp young looking.
kondur_007
09-08 03:44 PM
Ok.. I spoke to the USCIS customer service. They want me to refile I -131 either e-file or paper based and send the original (wrong picture AP) along with it and also all the supporting documents (passport copies, etc)
What a pain....
If I were you, I will definitely do infopass before sending anything. Local USCIS office is likely to be helpful in this case.
Good Luck.
What a pain....
If I were you, I will definitely do infopass before sending anything. Local USCIS office is likely to be helpful in this case.
Good Luck.
more...
doubleyou
05-20 10:38 AM
I have been reminising in contributing , and if contribution is the only factor, will start contribution. But I did do congressional letter as and when there was a campaign.
But more than for me, i am reaching out to all others in IV.
But more than for me, i am reaching out to all others in IV.
hot Looking good Johnny!
jsb
12-11 12:08 PM
Does anybody know what is the current fee for H1B transfer (from one employer to another), and how long does it take.
more...
house hairstyles young johnny depp

GCNirvana007
10-08 04:14 PM
I got my green card from Company A. During my labor process i renewed my H1B from Company B which expired last month.
Right now who is my employer Company A or B or none of the above?.
Right now who is my employer Company A or B or none of the above?.
tattoo Another look alike film star
thomachan72
05-12 09:53 AM
Dear All,
Could you please advise, if we can port eb3 to eb2.
My husband is working for the same employer for last 6 years. He has masters degree from US and he filed for his GC in 2004. In 2004, he had only 1 year experience. The lawyer said he does not qualify for Eb2 despite his US degree.
Now after 6 years, he had a job change within his company. He became a principal engineer from just an engineer. Could we port to EB2?
If yes, what should we be careful about and how should we go about it?
Sincerely,
Augustus
In principle the main criteria would be whether the job requires a person with a masters or higher degree. If the company can prove that the job description and requirements match that for a person with masters then he would qualify. Again this is based on my awareness from reading various posts on the IV and similar websites. The attorney would be the best to decide. I know many of our friends in the IV have masters but the main problem they are facing is that the job description does not specify a masters. So the employer hesitates to reaply in EB2 catagory. If your husband fits in then I believe all he has to do is to file another 140 and port the PD of the EB3 application.
How frustating this can be, right? :(
Could you please advise, if we can port eb3 to eb2.
My husband is working for the same employer for last 6 years. He has masters degree from US and he filed for his GC in 2004. In 2004, he had only 1 year experience. The lawyer said he does not qualify for Eb2 despite his US degree.
Now after 6 years, he had a job change within his company. He became a principal engineer from just an engineer. Could we port to EB2?
If yes, what should we be careful about and how should we go about it?
Sincerely,
Augustus
In principle the main criteria would be whether the job requires a person with a masters or higher degree. If the company can prove that the job description and requirements match that for a person with masters then he would qualify. Again this is based on my awareness from reading various posts on the IV and similar websites. The attorney would be the best to decide. I know many of our friends in the IV have masters but the main problem they are facing is that the job description does not specify a masters. So the employer hesitates to reaply in EB2 catagory. If your husband fits in then I believe all he has to do is to file another 140 and port the PD of the EB3 application.
How frustating this can be, right? :(
more...
pictures And he#39;s looking very young
hsd31
05-12 10:44 AM
In principle the main criteria would be whether the job requires a person with a masters or higher degree. If the company can prove that the job description and requirements match that for a person with masters then he would qualify. Again this is based on my awareness from reading various posts on the IV and similar websites. The attorney would be the best to decide. I know many of our friends in the IV have masters but the main problem they are facing is that the job description does not specify a masters. So the employer hesitates to reaply in EB2 catagory. If your husband fits in then I believe all he has to do is to file another 140 and port the PD of the EB3 application.
How frustating this can be, right? :(
The above statement is incorrect. You will have to re-file the LC in addition to the I-140 for a port. There is some more info on Eb3 to Eb2 here: Upgrading from EB3 to EB2 (http://www.imminfo.com/Library/green_cards/EB/upgrading_eb3_eb2.html)
How frustating this can be, right? :(
The above statement is incorrect. You will have to re-file the LC in addition to the I-140 for a port. There is some more info on Eb3 to Eb2 here: Upgrading from EB3 to EB2 (http://www.imminfo.com/Library/green_cards/EB/upgrading_eb3_eb2.html)
dresses Johnny+depp+young+looking
Canadian_Dream
03-20 11:41 AM
Most likely SSA typed in wrong I-94 number and hence the verification would have failed from USCIS. Visit the local office again and ask them to verify all the information again. They can tell you the SSN in 2-3 days if everything checks out that should be enough to generate the payroll. The actual card takes 2-4 weeks.
I entered US through Logan on Dec 12th, 2007 and got i94 till Nov 2010.
When I applied for SSN at Norwood SSN office, they told me that the immigration dept have to cross verify my visa details and confirm them back which is still not done. Without SSN, Payroll is not generated. I have to return back to India in next 1 week. Can someone let me know the contact info of immigration people. Is this common thing to happen or i need to fight it out Any input will be appreciated. Thanks
I entered US through Logan on Dec 12th, 2007 and got i94 till Nov 2010.
When I applied for SSN at Norwood SSN office, they told me that the immigration dept have to cross verify my visa details and confirm them back which is still not done. Without SSN, Payroll is not generated. I have to return back to India in next 1 week. Can someone let me know the contact info of immigration people. Is this common thing to happen or i need to fight it out Any input will be appreciated. Thanks
more...
makeup starring Johnny Depp,

paskal
07-18 12:47 AM
the problem is not with his opinions
sure he has a right to them
the problem is with the "facts" he shouts out.
even when he is wrong and is told so, he repeats them
this was nicely shown in the "hansens disease" episode
that time the southern baptists and the national press finally spoke up.
sure he has a right to them
the problem is with the "facts" he shouts out.
even when he is wrong and is told so, he repeats them
this was nicely shown in the "hansens disease" episode
that time the southern baptists and the national press finally spoke up.
girlfriend johnny depp young. johnny depp younger. johnny depp younger. Don#39;t panic
ponvas
08-10 05:24 PM
This mustang may be GC or citizen holder already . Want to have fun with people who are crying for help!!!
hairstyles Young Johnny looking so fine!
simplistik
03-09 12:15 AM
LoL... mlk I just took a real look at your site and I noticed at the bottom you have all those little links... it looks like those links are supposed to be referencing the boxes they are in. So like Tekken, is an investor... Alicia Keys is a privacy policy...
:lol:
Also, the arrows pointing up make no sense... they should be pointing down as they are pointing to nothing :D
:lol:
Also, the arrows pointing up make no sense... they should be pointing down as they are pointing to nothing :D
uma001
07-24 03:26 PM
Yes, it is better to delay it until economy picks up and unemployment rate goes down to 5%...otherwise he will get lot of queries. BTW nobody is willing to file green card at this time.
yabayaba
10-11 10:35 AM
It not the right time to start campaign. All policians will be busy in elections an they may not hear waht we say. After elections may be the right time to do.