like_watching_paint_dry
01-13 08:33 PM
Hi: I need some help in resolving my situation. I im in the seventh year of my H1B. My I-140 got approved on April 2006 with a priority date of November 2001 date Under India EB3 Category. Since the priority dates are not current, I coulnd't file for I-485. Now, my client where I am working is offering me permanent employment on H1b and I want to know what are the options available for me without losing my previous GC status and priority dates.
1. Can I take the new employment without losing the priority dates.
2. If I lose the priority dates, can I take the employment and start the GC process again??
Your help is really appreicated to come out of the situation
You have waited very long and I think you deserve to get the green card. But under EB3 India, that wont happen for another 4-6 years to be conservative. If you were qualified for EB2 as of Nov 2001 (you held a MS or had BS + 5 yrs as of Nov 2001, you should not have any problem with retaining the old priority date while filing under EB2). Ask your client to file Perm LC under EB2 & do the I140 using the Nov 2001 PD. Then join them.If you don't qualify, do in EB3. Dont join the client if they are not stable.. better to wait with your current employer under EB3 than go EB3 with an unstable employer and risk losing it all in the worst case scenario. If they really want you that badly, they will do this under premium processing and you could be in your current state with them in a matter of a couple of months.
1. Can I take the new employment without losing the priority dates.
2. If I lose the priority dates, can I take the employment and start the GC process again??
Your help is really appreicated to come out of the situation
You have waited very long and I think you deserve to get the green card. But under EB3 India, that wont happen for another 4-6 years to be conservative. If you were qualified for EB2 as of Nov 2001 (you held a MS or had BS + 5 yrs as of Nov 2001, you should not have any problem with retaining the old priority date while filing under EB2). Ask your client to file Perm LC under EB2 & do the I140 using the Nov 2001 PD. Then join them.If you don't qualify, do in EB3. Dont join the client if they are not stable.. better to wait with your current employer under EB3 than go EB3 with an unstable employer and risk losing it all in the worst case scenario. If they really want you that badly, they will do this under premium processing and you could be in your current state with them in a matter of a couple of months.
wallpaper more Love Malayalam orkut
desi3933
02-18 11:28 AM
Thanks desi3933 for correcting me and posting the link. But, I know a couple of instances where they got the RFE/NOID for the same reason. But, I am sure they will eventually get approved if they go for MTR as this was addressed in Yates Memo.
I have a question, is 'memo' same as law? Can the IO come back and say its not in the law? Just out of my curiosity ...
>> I have a question, is 'memo' same as law?
No. these memorandums do not have the force of law and apply only to USCIS officers, not to immigration judges.
>> Can the IO come back and say its not in the law?
No. See above.
These issues are more complicated.
______________________
Not a legal advice.
US citizen of Indian origin
I have a question, is 'memo' same as law? Can the IO come back and say its not in the law? Just out of my curiosity ...
>> I have a question, is 'memo' same as law?
No. these memorandums do not have the force of law and apply only to USCIS officers, not to immigration judges.
>> Can the IO come back and say its not in the law?
No. See above.
These issues are more complicated.
______________________
Not a legal advice.
US citizen of Indian origin
lkapildev
01-08 11:59 AM
[QUOTE=Ramba;211906] You be better in that stressfull Job. Donot judge before seeing IT QA Jobs. This job is firing or else you will be fired and someone from BLR and HYD will take your job.
2011 malayalam love quotes in malayalam. Malayalam Miss You Scrap
jayleno
07-08 11:25 PM
Hi Guys,
Just expressing my opinion. I too feel its not good idea to involve Indian Consulate, just coz we are in course of becoming a permanent resident of a different country and it has nothing to do with our Indian citizenship.
Jay
Just expressing my opinion. I too feel its not good idea to involve Indian Consulate, just coz we are in course of becoming a permanent resident of a different country and it has nothing to do with our Indian citizenship.
Jay
more...
psaxena
06-30 01:13 PM
When I asked my attorney she said no you cannot.. thats what I quoted here.
Now with your suggestion, where this H1B gonna be coming from, the every year quota or will be the part of the existing H1B( that means one will not have to wait for the yearly quota.)
On visa revalidation visa stamp will show which H1B , the fulltime one or parttime?
This way everyone running out of the 6 years on Visa can actually use this route to have a total 11 years without filing the I-485. Moreover if this is true, everyone can have the backup H1B from any company in case they loose the jobs they can have the backup H1B to stay in status in the country. Now the other thing from that arises is if the main H1B is terminated on Layoff, which LCA will be in effect for salary condition.
I can work in the Software company fulltime but at the same time can work in a motel parttime, now when I get lay off from the software company ..I'll be in status but working for motel, also not full filling the condition of Highly skilled labor etc.
Can someone please explain all this. So far I know you cannot have this and this is what my attorney told me when I thought of doing that to open up a company and work as an employee partitme in it.
Mr Saxena
Please do not post misleading information. If you are not sure of something, please refrain from posting on such topics.
Now on to the OP :-
YES, you can have another H1. It is considered as a concurrent H1 or part time H1. You may work on it without any issues once you get it.
It would be a seperate case.
It should not have any effect on your current H1 or 140.
Now with your suggestion, where this H1B gonna be coming from, the every year quota or will be the part of the existing H1B( that means one will not have to wait for the yearly quota.)
On visa revalidation visa stamp will show which H1B , the fulltime one or parttime?
This way everyone running out of the 6 years on Visa can actually use this route to have a total 11 years without filing the I-485. Moreover if this is true, everyone can have the backup H1B from any company in case they loose the jobs they can have the backup H1B to stay in status in the country. Now the other thing from that arises is if the main H1B is terminated on Layoff, which LCA will be in effect for salary condition.
I can work in the Software company fulltime but at the same time can work in a motel parttime, now when I get lay off from the software company ..I'll be in status but working for motel, also not full filling the condition of Highly skilled labor etc.
Can someone please explain all this. So far I know you cannot have this and this is what my attorney told me when I thought of doing that to open up a company and work as an employee partitme in it.
Mr Saxena
Please do not post misleading information. If you are not sure of something, please refrain from posting on such topics.
Now on to the OP :-
YES, you can have another H1. It is considered as a concurrent H1 or part time H1. You may work on it without any issues once you get it.
It would be a seperate case.
It should not have any effect on your current H1 or 140.
mihird
10-25 01:30 PM
My I-140 doesn't have any "valid until" date on it...I believe, I-140s are pretty much valid indefinitely as long as they are not revoked by the employer...
more...
designserve
09-04 01:08 PM
IMHO,Since the validity of the 797 starts by Nov 09,thet will take precedence over your entry now.I had a similar issue and asked an online question to
https://help.cbp.gov/.I had traveled to canada and my I-94 expiry was the visa expiry date(oct 08).However,my 797 was valid till june 09.
They told me that the 797 date was valid and I got a renewal after that till 2012.I believe you should not have an issue here....Now then, I am not the authority here too.
https://help.cbp.gov/.I had traveled to canada and my I-94 expiry was the visa expiry date(oct 08).However,my 797 was valid till june 09.
They told me that the 797 date was valid and I got a renewal after that till 2012.I believe you should not have an issue here....Now then, I am not the authority here too.
2010 love quotes in malayalam. Messages Malayalam Quotes

smiledentist
06-15 03:14 PM
Hi Amit.
I was thinking if I could show one of the partners as succesor of interest, then he can file my 485 as the dental office from which my perm was filed now belongs to him after the partners split.
Any comments.
485 can be filed for future employment. So technically, your old company with one of the partners can file for 485, presuming no other technical flaws with ability to pay and other such stuff. Contact an attorney, but according to me, a strong possibility of filing with old company and then using AC21.
I was thinking if I could show one of the partners as succesor of interest, then he can file my 485 as the dental office from which my perm was filed now belongs to him after the partners split.
Any comments.
485 can be filed for future employment. So technically, your old company with one of the partners can file for 485, presuming no other technical flaws with ability to pay and other such stuff. Contact an attorney, but according to me, a strong possibility of filing with old company and then using AC21.
more...
sankap
07-06 06:31 PM
I'm not sure that the comment "once you use EAD, you cannot go back to H1B" is correct. True, once you use EAD, you don't have an H1 status, but I understood you could always go back to the H1 status (with a new filing/transfer). Any one has more info/reference?
hair friendship quotes malayalam.
LostInGCProcess
11-10 05:05 PM
Hi,
Thanks for the reply and sorry for creating multiple threads.
- First H1B Employer "A"
-----------------------------
Approved: Oct 2006
Stamped: December 2006
Visa stamp valid till : Oct' 2009
H1B transferred to Employer "B" : June 2007
Traveling to India: November ' 2008
On Dec12, 2007, i saw an update on I-797 from Employer "A" even though
I have moved to Employer "B" by that time.
The Status of I-797 for Employer "A" on USCIS website got changed
to "Cable sent to American Consulate or port of entry notifying them of approval.".
My concern is that whether the above status means that first Employer "A" has revoked the H1B visa?
If yes, doesn't that means that I will NOT be able to use that H1B
visa stamping and *new* I-797 from Employer "B" at port of entry?
Thanks again..look forward to your response
You need not worry about your old H1 and also you can use the current visa to enter US as long as it has more then 6 months validity period.
Thanks for the reply and sorry for creating multiple threads.
- First H1B Employer "A"
-----------------------------
Approved: Oct 2006
Stamped: December 2006
Visa stamp valid till : Oct' 2009
H1B transferred to Employer "B" : June 2007
Traveling to India: November ' 2008
On Dec12, 2007, i saw an update on I-797 from Employer "A" even though
I have moved to Employer "B" by that time.
The Status of I-797 for Employer "A" on USCIS website got changed
to "Cable sent to American Consulate or port of entry notifying them of approval.".
My concern is that whether the above status means that first Employer "A" has revoked the H1B visa?
If yes, doesn't that means that I will NOT be able to use that H1B
visa stamping and *new* I-797 from Employer "B" at port of entry?
Thanks again..look forward to your response
You need not worry about your old H1 and also you can use the current visa to enter US as long as it has more then 6 months validity period.
more...
pwilliams960
02-07 12:02 AM
The foreign-born spouse should submit an application for adjustment of status which is an application for a green card. Items which may accompany the green card application include green card photographs, an application for employment authorization, an application for a travel permit and numerous other INS forms.
hot love quotes malayalam. for love quotes Recados de
casinoroyale
01-24 04:38 PM
Yellow Admin Review is usually TAL (Technology Alert List) check. This kind of makes sense with your Chemical background. This is usually faster check compared to other types (like name-check). This used to take 21 days, you are around the same timeframe.
Hello experts,
I had my h1-b interview in Toronto on January 4, 2008 and got 221g yellow for administrative review. I called DOS one week ago for processing status and was told that name check is on pending. I called DOS today and was told that security check is on pending. Could you please let me know usually how many checks the DOS will do? How long the security will be done?
Thanks!
Hello experts,
I had my h1-b interview in Toronto on January 4, 2008 and got 221g yellow for administrative review. I called DOS one week ago for processing status and was told that name check is on pending. I called DOS today and was told that security check is on pending. Could you please let me know usually how many checks the DOS will do? How long the security will be done?
Thanks!
more...
house love quotes in malayalam.
boreal
02-05 06:28 PM
Can you please let me know if you received my email.
Thanks
wow!! IV has been very productive for you NewDoc..Would u like to contribute to IV if you get this post? And Bonus if you can convince some of your friends to join IV and contribute too ...
Thanks
wow!! IV has been very productive for you NewDoc..Would u like to contribute to IV if you get this post? And Bonus if you can convince some of your friends to join IV and contribute too ...
tattoo love poems in malayalam. love
gk_2000
08-18 02:40 PM
Nope they don't have any US local channels....i didn't get any signal at my place (North facing patio)..so for Indian channels thats the best option for me...earlier i had cablevision and they offer 4 channels (actually can only count 2 sony and zee the other 2 are ok) for $20 so 44.99 for 8 channels is a better deal there are no fees or taxes in NJ so 44.99 is final bill...also i am planning to buy Indoor Antenna (Terk HDTVa) for Local channels which will suffice my TV needs....i think :-)
Indoor antenna: I have tried them all. And returned them. They're no good
Indoor antenna: I have tried them all. And returned them. They're no good
more...
pictures friendship quotes in malayalam

surabhi
10-17 03:37 PM
Thanks Surabhi......So does my assumption correct in terms of the percent tax an employer pays which is between 8 to 12% depending on the state he is operating which inlcudes all the components you mentioned except the payroll company fee(i,e ADP or intuit or etc)? The reason I ask this is b'coz I am also planning to work on W2.
Yes. Your understanding is correct
Yes. Your understanding is correct
dresses Nice Quotes malayalam scraps
iqube00
06-30 03:44 PM
My Wife and I were scheduled to have our fingerprints taken on July 7th and July 9th respectively. Today, we received a letter for my wife and the letter says "Appointment Canceled" "No need to appear at ASC".
The letter does not say if they are going to reschedule OR the reason for cancelling.
I am a July 2007 applicant and this is the first FP appts we have got.
Does anybody have this kind of experience before?
Do you think I should show up at the ASC on the previously scheduled date OR just wait for a new letter and date.
My case is in TSC.
Any comment is appreciated.
Thanks.
Bipin :mad:
Same boat. Glad to hear that I am not the only one. I had my app. on July 7th at Cincinnati ASC and I got this letter saying 'APPOINTMENT CANCELED - No need to appear at ASC'
The letter does not say if they are going to reschedule OR the reason for cancelling.
I am a July 2007 applicant and this is the first FP appts we have got.
Does anybody have this kind of experience before?
Do you think I should show up at the ASC on the previously scheduled date OR just wait for a new letter and date.
My case is in TSC.
Any comment is appreciated.
Thanks.
Bipin :mad:
Same boat. Glad to hear that I am not the only one. I had my app. on July 7th at Cincinnati ASC and I got this letter saying 'APPOINTMENT CANCELED - No need to appear at ASC'
more...
makeup love quotes in malayalam. Malayalam Love Quotes Images:
needhelp!
01-18 04:46 PM
makes sense to me..
girlfriend love quotes malayalam. quotes+

looivy
11-05 08:42 PM
My lawyer had said that as long as you were married before the primary applicant's I-485 was approved, the spouse can be added even after the approval.
I don't understand about going to home country and coming back? PLease explain.
I don't understand about going to home country and coming back? PLease explain.
hairstyles love quotes malayalam. Malayalam Fun

simple1
10-16 05:15 PM
short answer. "titles are not a problem", only roles matter.
Long answer: -withheld-. update your profile.
Hi,
My green card petition was applied under "Computer and Information Systems Manager" job title. Recently, I get a full-time job offer from another employer with a much lesser salary but, considering the current job market and economy, I've no other option but to accept it. There's one little kink in this new situation: the title for the job I've applied for labor does not match with the one I'm offered (Software Engineer)
These are my questions:
1. Do I really need to apply AC21 now?
2. If I apply AC21 with Software Engineer title what could be the consequence
3. What if I try to get a letter from my new employer with job title as Computer and Information Systems Manager or some similar title. Do you think it'll work?
If anyone has better idea, please advise me. I'd really appreciate all your help.
Thank you very much...
Long answer: -withheld-. update your profile.
Hi,
My green card petition was applied under "Computer and Information Systems Manager" job title. Recently, I get a full-time job offer from another employer with a much lesser salary but, considering the current job market and economy, I've no other option but to accept it. There's one little kink in this new situation: the title for the job I've applied for labor does not match with the one I'm offered (Software Engineer)
These are my questions:
1. Do I really need to apply AC21 now?
2. If I apply AC21 with Software Engineer title what could be the consequence
3. What if I try to get a letter from my new employer with job title as Computer and Information Systems Manager or some similar title. Do you think it'll work?
If anyone has better idea, please advise me. I'd really appreciate all your help.
Thank you very much...
sabeesh
04-27 08:06 PM
Is there any minumum periods which i can reenter to us with the same old VISA. Means if i travel back on July/Aug and my VISA expires on Sept. I heard i should have a minimum 3 months validity for the VISA before i am reentering to US. Is that true?
India_USA
04-30 09:13 AM
C-SPAN Video Player - Senate Majority Leader Reid & Democratic Members on Immigration Reform (http://www.c-span.org/Watch/Media/2010/04/29/HP/A/32371/Senate+Majority+Leader+Reid+Democratic+Members+on+ Immigration+Reform.aspx)
Something is happening ...........
Something is happening ...........