So I decided to be adventurous and try out their Chilli Con Carne with tortillas and rice. As usual, the Chilli con carne is in filled with beef and kidney beans (which I think is kinda too much). Nothing special to shout out. But of course, rice brings reminiscence of Malaysia, so I think it deserve a 7/10.
This, is heaven. Its the buffalo wings. The sour-ish, sweet spicy chicken wings are just right in taste and in texture. Licking my fingers are this. And what's more, it ain't too expensive.
This is Yoong's. I think its some roast spring chicken with mash potatoes and steam veg. Well, as roasty as it can get, it suddenly does warm up the Sunday tummy.
So, how are you guys? My bf is actually complaining that I don't update often and that my blog is totally boring. Muahahaha.... Hello there, I finally updated. Treasure this post **evil laugh**