Sunday, June 19, 2011

1 dollar bill illuminati

images us 1 dollar bill illuminati. 1 dollar bill illuminati. us 1 dollar bill illuminati.
  • us 1 dollar bill illuminati.



  • Munna Bhai
    08-30 07:53 AM
    copy of first and last paystubs of all employers?
    :eek: :eek:
    I can hardly find any paystub beyond 6 months, in my case. I hope and pray that I dont get an RFE like that. Do people really keep all the paystubs they ever received from employers? that is an outrage.
    If this is not unfair that what else is?
    WOW.......

    I think the best way to handle this is, atleast contact couple of attorneys and sit down with them. Go over every single detail, and dont miss out on any papers. Some of the papers you listed, are standard attachements anyways. I wonder why your lawyer didnt submit those along with original form?

    These type of issues will come only if at some stage(H1b or GC) USCIS has a red-flag associated with this case(or company).





    wallpaper us 1 dollar bill illuminati. 1 dollar bill illuminati. 1 dollar bill illuminati.
  • 1 dollar bill illuminati.



  • sathyaraj
    11-01 10:45 PM
    Let us assume that we have totally 70,000 Nurses pending now.

    a. PD <= 2006 is 10000
    b. PD > 2006 is 60000

    This would not help much of ppl waiting in EB3 with PD earlier than Nov 2006 bcoz it takes only 10,000 of their queue. But it really helps the ppl with PD > 2006.

    Also it depends on whether 7% country limit is applicable. It would help RoW better than retrogressed countries.

    In either case, it is a win-win situation for EB3 India 61,000 * .07 = 4270. Still it is worth of about 1 yr worth of EB3 visas for retrogressed countries.

    Any thoughts or corrections?

    Could you please explay why is that? What if there are nurses with PD 2002, 03, 04 or 05





    1 dollar bill illuminati. 1 dollar bill illuminati.
  • 1 dollar bill illuminati.



  • eb3retro
    12-11 01:03 PM
    I was hired by my present company as a software engineer. I did development for 3 yrs and the company later moved me to a Business Analyst's role later. However, my labor application lists my job duties as s/w Engineer in a programmer's role.

    Would I be able to use AC21? Do I need to find a s/w development job or can I join as BA as well? I am in a big predicament. Any help here is greatly appreciated.


    hi mohit, my case is just the opposite, i joined as a Senior programmer, and my LC is filed as senior programmer and now I want to take up a job as a Business Analyst, not sure whether I can do it. See my case details in the signature. Thanks.





    2011 1 dollar bill illuminati. 1 dollar bill illuminati. us 1 dollar bill illuminati.
  • us 1 dollar bill illuminati.



  • feedfront
    09-15 05:39 PM
    Yes I got RFE like 1 month back about employment verification...

    As 'sanju_dba' said, you should celebrate your freedom here as we appreciate this freedom more than anybody.

    Congrats again and enjoy!!!!



    more...


    1 dollar bill illuminati. us 1 dollar bill illuminati.
  • us 1 dollar bill illuminati.



  • vactorboy29
    02-24 11:28 AM
    Recently we are seeing lot of people with new id without completing profile they are able to start new thread. What if admin enforced new user to fill the personnel information and then only they can post on this web site. More importantly some key massages\important issues get berried in active forums due to above issue.
    Even going further we can put trial period for new users for 15 days .If they have any questions just pay 5-10 $ and get active in forum there answers will be provided by all our valued/all star members (most green as per rank) in this way we get more revenue and members get valued advice.





    1 dollar bill illuminati. us 1 dollar bill illuminati.
  • us 1 dollar bill illuminati.



  • jcrajput
    09-30 09:53 PM
    Here I am planning to send following letter: Please suggest me ASAP if any changes. I really appericiate your feedback.

    Director,
    US BUREAU OF CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION SERVICES
    P.O. Box 805887
    Chicago, IL 60680-4120

    ATTN: CRU Supervisor - Case Improperly Returned (I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status on Behalf of xxxxx (the �Petitioner�) based on an Employment based visa petition (I-140)

    Dear Sir or Madam,

    This application/petition was filed along with the required fees is being returned to me for the following reason.

    Reference: I797C, Notice of Action, Receipt number: xxxx
    Notice date: September 20, 2007

    �Please resubmit your application with the �Copy of your form-I797, (Notice of Action) if the petition has already been filed or approved. (I-140)�

    I believe that my application was sent along with the copy of I-140 and I feel that my case is improperly returned.

    Originally I have sent my I-485 application based on JULY 2007 VISA BULLETIN to NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER. Here below is my shipping detail:

    FedEx Tracking number xxxx
    Ship (P/U) date Jun 30, 2007
    Delivery date Jul 2, 2007 7:55 AM
    Sign for by: R.WILLIAMS
    Delivered to: Shipping/Receiving
    Service type: FedEx First Overnight
    Packaging type: FedEx Pak
    Number of pieces 1
    Weight: 1.00 lb.

    Shipper Information
    xxx

    Recipient Information
    xxx



    I have sent my application with the copy of form I-797, (Notice of Action) which was already field and approved on date March 09, 2007. Here below if the detail for the form I-797 for case type I-140.

    Case type: I-140 (IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER)
    Receipt number: xxxx
    Receipt date: December 11, 2006
    Notice Date: March 9, 2007
    Priority date: October 4, 2006
    Petitioner: xxxx
    Beneficiary: xxxx
    A # xxx
    NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER.
    I would like to re-submit this application and I am requesting for processing once again.
    Please contact me if you need any further information or assistance. Your kind attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.
    Sincerely,


    xxxx
    Human Resources Manager
    xxxxxxx



    more...


    1 dollar bill illuminati. us 1 dollar bill illuminati.
  • us 1 dollar bill illuminati.



  • Redeye
    08-21 03:21 PM
    Thank you, however I was not expecting it.

    Be nice, give it forward. It easy to be frustrated does not take much, it takes a lot to be nice.

    Njoy life . Buy a corvette. :)


    Thanks, I gave you some green dots for your answers.
    You asked about my age: I will be 40yrs old this December..





    2010 1 dollar bill illuminati. 1 dollar bill illuminati. us 1 dollar bill illuminati.
  • us 1 dollar bill illuminati.



  • number30
    03-31 04:20 PM
    Thanks for the reply.

    How to dispute against this fake criminal record in background check.

    Go check the history your self. Ask the conulting company to provide the copy. Check this web site.

    http://www.isp.state.id.us/identification/PublicAccessToCriminalHistoryRecordInformation_000 .html



    more...


    1 dollar bill illuminati. hairstyles us 1 dollar bill
  • hairstyles us 1 dollar bill



  • gulute
    12-09 08:30 PM
    Pardon my ignorance!

    My understanding was American companies are setting up shops in India for cheap labor and still provide services for mostly American consumers and not Indians. And for Oracle they can bring any number of Indians here on H1/L1/B1 visas. So what make them pay $120K in India (I assume he is still a software engineer, else he would have been getting more than $120K here!)

    My brother chose to leave USA on his own, after working for 6 years, without applying GC. He was getting 120K here in USA. In India, he joined Oracle Corp and his salary is almost same (about Rs.55Lacs). Indian salaries are becoming excellent these days.





    hair us 1 dollar bill illuminati. 1 dollar bill illuminati. 1 dollar bill illuminati. Wait
  • 1 dollar bill illuminati. Wait



  • nanneh
    04-27 06:51 PM
    I think I had a birth certificate in native language(devangiri) and it had no name since I was named in a naming ceremony as per the customs and culture. I spoke to my attorney about this.She advised me that i get the BC transalated to english and for no name get affidavites by two people saying that the birth certificate was indeed me and i was named later as per customs and culture.I got affidavtes sworn by my mother and father.
    Also I dont think that you should have names of both father and mother in BC . ninety pecenty of Birth Certificates issued in India only have fathers name on it.
    This is my expereince but i would suggest please consult an attorney.

    Yes milind70, you are right. That is the reason i am looking specific format which contains Father's and Mother's information on "BC".



    more...


    1 dollar bill illuminati. us 1 dollar bill illuminati.
  • us 1 dollar bill illuminati.



  • eb3retro
    04-28 09:42 AM
    Texas also planning to join the bandwagon..

    Texas lawmaker to introduce anti-immigration bill - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100428/ap_on_re_us/us_immigration_texas_1)





    hot us 1 dollar bill illuminati. 1 dollar bill illuminati. 1 dollar bill illuminati.
  • 1 dollar bill illuminati.



  • h1bnogc
    07-10 11:36 AM
    Hi Ann:

    I would like to ask related questions in this thread..

    what if person does not get H1 extension approved because of this new employee-employer relationship memo, Can I stay in US on other visa (F2/F1) after H1 extension denial until my priority date become current? Do you see any problem in this option?

    Well if it is not OK, Go back to India, then apply for AOS once priority date become current. Is this option will work?

    Many many thanks for your response...



    more...


    house us 1 dollar bill illuminati. 1 dollar bill illuminati. the U.S. one dollar bill
  • the U.S. one dollar bill



  • Pagal
    10-17 10:19 PM
    Hello,

    I underwent two interviews at USCIS offices... be prepared with basic documents, but don't carry a suitcase full of documents and copies etc. The officer wants to ask you questions, not to your documents (otherwise, you would receive a request for documents only). Many people take attorneys with them (generally not necessary, if your case is clean).

    You can appear together for the interview. Be relaxed and answer only the questions asked (do not keep talking at length) to you. Let your wife answer any questions posed to her by herself. In case there are any documents that you do not have with you, the officer will give you enough time (typically two weeks) to come back and resubmit the documents.

    Good luck!





    tattoo us 1 dollar bill illuminati. 1 dollar bill illuminati. us 1 dollar bill illuminati.
  • us 1 dollar bill illuminati.



  • tnite
    01-13 08:36 AM
    Hi,

    My wife's I-485 is currently pending. Along with the I-485, an I-131, and I-765application was filed on July 31, 2007. As you know, the process time frame for the I-131 is 90 days. The I-131 was being a bit delayed due to the amount of fillings from the new fee increases. Over 120 days later in mid Dec. I still had not received confirmation.

    Unfortunately, I just purchased tickets to travel overseas to visit family and friends for after Christmas. I emailed my immigration lawyer about the status and they only said that it's still pending.

    Over a period of a few days my wife and I contacted USCIS to check on the status, and we found out that there was an error on her date of birth. That very day the date of birth was corrected and the I-131 was expedited and we received the documents in time to travel a few days later.

    The immigration lawyer says that the error in the date of birth had little to none effect on why the I-130 was delayed. Instead he believes the delay was because he didn't receive tax documents from me till Dec. 4., which he believes is why the I-130 and I-765 was approved on the same day.

    However, I asked for a fee reduction due to his lack of service. Due I have a valid argument? Any thoughts welcomed!

    There is no relation between tax documents and I131 .Date of Birth might have been an issue . Maybe u'r lawyer is talking BS.
    just so that you dont get confused , I130 is a Petition for Alien Relative (equivalent of I140 for family based immigration)
    I131 -Advance parole



    more...


    pictures us 1 dollar bill illuminati. 1 dollar bill illuminati. 1 dollar bill owl. illuminati
  • 1 dollar bill owl. illuminati



  • GCard_Dream
    04-23 02:50 PM
    Have you or someone you khow actually been able to get a copy of I-140 using G-639? If so when was that and what was the processing time?

    The reason I ask is because I have heard all kinds of stories about using FOIA to get a copy of I-140.
    - Some say that you can not only get I-140 but also copies of your labor cert and they have actually received it.

    - Some say that USCIS responded back saying that it was employer's property and hence can't be given to the employee.

    - Some say that it just takes too damn long (over a year) to be any meaningful.

    By the way, I just sent the G-639 myself couple of weeks ago. Will let you know if I was successful in getting a copy.

    To get a copy of your I-140, you need to apply to USCIS using G-639 form. Please read the instruction of the form and you will know more. You need to mention your employer's info and I-140 receipt # etc.
    Now a days it takes time. Almost 3 months.

    URL: http://www.ed.gov/policy/gen/leg/foia/foiatoc.html
    The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), 5 U.S.C. � 552, was enacted in 1966 and generally provides that :

    -Any person has the right to request access to federal agency records or information.
    -All agencies of the U.S. Government are required to disclose records upon receiving a written request for them.
    -There are nine exemptions to the FOIA that protect certain records from disclosure.





    dresses 1 dollar bill illuminati. 1 dollar bill illuminati. us 1 dollar bill illuminati.
  • us 1 dollar bill illuminati.



  • SGP
    03-25 03:02 PM
    Congratulations on your freedom.

    Folks,

    I would like to share my success story of getting my I-485 application approved with a revoked/withdrawn I-140. We received our Green Cards and Welcome Letters in the mail yesterday. If you go through my profile, you should be able to get most of the information, but here it is anyway:

    1] Company A applied for my LC followed by the I-140 application. We never got a chance to file I-485.
    2] After I quite company A, they withdrew my I-140 application.
    3] Company B started the process again with my labor application, followed by my new I-140 application. We didn't capture the older PD at this stage, but the A# was the same as the old one.
    4] When we sent in our I-485 application, we included a letter describing that we would like to retain the older PD (we sent them a snippet of page 27 of the Field Adjudicator's Manual - Yates memo). In the interest of being transparent, we mentioned that the earlier I-140 was withdrawn by the previous employer. After an unrelated RFE, our case was finally approved last Friday (03/18).

    I am sharing this information so that others who are stuck in a similar situation can use this as a datapoint in their struggle against the USCIS. I wish you all the very best in your Green Card journey.



    more...


    makeup hairstyles us 1 dollar bill 1 dollar bill illuminati. us 1 dollar bill illuminati.
  • us 1 dollar bill illuminati.



  • redelite
    08-27 10:48 AM
    Here's my go at it...
    Calvin & Hobbes -> http://www.kirupa.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47743&stc=1&d=1219871683 http://www.kirupa.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47744&stc=1&d=1219871687



    Btw, that Sonic is awesome! :thumb2:





    girlfriend us 1 dollar bill illuminati. 1 dollar bill illuminati. 1 dollar bill illuminati.
  • 1 dollar bill illuminati.



  • sledge_hammer
    06-23 07:11 PM
    Look at your I-140 approval notice, aka I-797. At the bottom is the address (including the PO box) that processed your I-140, and that's where you have to file your I-485.

    I got the above information from USCIS automated system.

    Thank you for the information,

    according to this link:

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=b0f860a07706d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=52a46c854523d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1 RCRD

    There are many mailing addresses for TSC


    USCIS TSC
    P.O. Box 851983
    Mesquite, TX 75185-1983

    USCIS TSC
    P.O. Box 850965
    Mesquite, TX 751185-0965

    USCIS TSC
    PO Box 850919
    Mesquite, TX 75185-0919

    USCIS TSC
    PO Box 851182
    Mesquite, TX 75185-1182

    USCIS TSC
    PO Box 852685
    Mesquite, TX 75185-2685

    USCIS TSC
    PO Box 852135
    Mesquite, TX 75185-2135

    USCIS TSC
    PO Box 852135
    Mesquite, TX 75185-2135

    USCIS TSC
    PO Box 279030
    Dallas, TX 75227-9030

    USCIS TSC
    PO Box 851804
    Mesquite, TX 75185-1804


    Any idea for filing 485?

    thank you and have a nice weekend.





    hairstyles us 1 dollar bill illuminati. 1 dollar bill illuminati. us 1 dollar bill illuminati.
  • us 1 dollar bill illuminati.



  • RedHat
    08-30 12:26 PM
    My PD is 2002 Aug





    senthil
    02-07 08:48 AM
    folks - this is what ive been told.

    we can file the spouse details and the mariage proof - for AOS ( I forgot the form number ) if you are married but you cant get your spouse into US for some reason. EG you have invoked AC21 using your EAD. which means you have lost H1B and there is NO H4 in scope. So unless you get your GC you cant bring.

    In my case, I was on H1B when i got married, ( already filed 485 too before marriage, but did not use EAD till date ) so I could bring my spouse on H4. But the problem is there is no way you could add your spouse to my AOS process, unless my priority dates are current.

    hope this helps. do you guys have any suggestions / questions





    dpsg
    03-24 02:51 PM
    Folks,
    Can someone verify these numbers are correct. If It is skewed
    I will call Ms Rosemary to correct them.

    http://www.numbersusa.com/PDFs/Sense...Comparison.pdf
    http://www.numbersusa.com/PDFs/Sense...umbersComp.pdf

    Thanks,