Sunday, June 19, 2011

curly ponytail hairstyles

images New Medium Curly Hairstyle in curly ponytail hairstyles. Curly ponytail, pink lips,
  • Curly ponytail, pink lips,



  • sky7
    07-26 10:09 AM
    Dear all...

    I need some advice here...

    Here is my current status:

    **LC filed: Sept 2002, EB2, RIR
    **I140 EB2 is currently pending, Non-Concurrent (filed June 2006)
    ** On 7th yr H1B ext - expires March 2007

    My questions are:

    1) I am considering quiting the current employer and work for a new company. Can i still get H1B extension if the new company files a PERM immediately?

    I actually asked the my lawyer the similar question, this was her response:

    "There is a CIS memo that allows 7th year extensions even after LC is approved. The problem would be if your company revokes the LC after you leave the company. If they don't revoke you can use the LC and get a 7th year with the company, file your own LC thru the new company. If they revoke, and they may given the fact that they are paying for it, you could then be in trouble. The regs and memos do not cover this situation. My interpretation would be TROUBLE upon revocation"

    Can I get a second/or more opinions on this?


    2) When someone leaves a company in good terms, the employer doesn't normally go through the hassale to "revoke" his/her labor cert right? (good or bad assumption?). If they don't revoke my LC and I140, then the new company can transfer my H1B over and get an extension?

    3)And I assume IF my I140 gets denied (or declassified to be EB3), i am still ok as long the new company has filed a PERM for me, correct?

    4) Or would it be SAFER to wait for couple of months (assuming the Nebraska Center is fast!) to get my I140 approved. Then transfer my LC, I140, and H1B to the next company...and have them continue my GC process? And i read somewhere that I can keep my PD that way?


    I need to know the possible risks b4 accepting another job offer. all helps are appreciated... :)


    Thanks in advance for ur help

    Sky





    wallpaper Curly ponytail, pink lips, curly ponytail hairstyles. loose ponytail hairstyle.
  • loose ponytail hairstyle.



  • zCool
    04-01 05:27 PM
    "Bought" the labor?
    So you broke the LAW..
    And now you want to know how to break it further??
    You are ignorant, and CRIMINAL!
    Not to mention stupid!
    Get the heck outta here..





    curly ponytail hairstyles. love long wavy hairstyles,
  • love long wavy hairstyles,



  • Winner
    02-24 11:52 AM
    Recently we are seeing lot of people with new id without completing profile they are able to start new thread. What if admin enforced new user to fill the personnel information and then only they can post on this web site. More importantly some key massages\important issues get berried in active forums due to above issue.
    Even going further we can put trial period for new users for 15 days .If they have any questions just pay 5-10 $ and get active in forum there answers will be provided by all our valued/all star members (most green as per rank) in this way we get more revenue and members get valued advice.


    I’m not sure about "pay to post" idea, but I’ve one more suggestion.

    I see many offensive/ill-mannered posts/replies in the forums; this is bound to happen if we let members to be anonymous. I would suggest a verification process in which any new member should provide his phone # and state leader/volunteer can call the person and then grant them access then we can have a healthy debates and discussions.

    Now I understand that this will put more burden on the volunteers and state leaders who are spending their personal time to help all of us. I can take care of this task for Texas.





    2011 loose ponytail hairstyle. curly ponytail hairstyles. Jennifer Love Hewitt curly
  • Jennifer Love Hewitt curly



  • gcformeornot
    02-11 08:12 PM
    gcformeornot, I don't see what's incorrect in my post. The point about intra-company transfer was implicit in my post since everyone knows L1 is for such transfers. So that should have been understood without being mentioned. My point was that the denial for extension could have been due to the USCIS looking carefully at the job description again and determining that it wasn't really a specialty occupation. So I was particularly pointing out the 'job description' that goes with an L1 visa. I was also saying the same thing as you i.e. the job should be that of an expert in a particular domain which is not readily available. For example, why would a company transfer a java programmer instead of directly hiring one in the U.S?

    It's another thing that TCS, Infosys and the likes of those have abused this visa and destroyed its credibility. That issue needs to be looked at by the lawmakers and it is in genuine employers/employees' interests.

    is you need to be expert in Companie's processes, practices, products and inhouse software......



    more...


    curly ponytail hairstyles. Modern Pony Tail Hairstyle
  • Modern Pony Tail Hairstyle



  • girishvar
    08-12 04:25 AM
    USCIS always goes by birth certificate whenever there is a discrepancy. Filing affidavit undermines your birth certificate. However you have a chance they might overlook it. Dont loose sleep over this issue. Whenever clearance approval happens you might be home safely.

    Wishing you all the best.


    Hi Guys,

    I am in a similar position, I have applied for my I-485 last july and PD is Jan 2007, I haven't got any RFE yet but reading all the posts I think I might get one for BC. My BC has 20th August as date of birth but from my school certificate,PP, DL all have 17th August date and I have send an affidavit with I-485 from my parents that I was born on 17th August. But Now when I read all the forums I think I should have send the affidavit which should have said that 20th was right but I did not know that uscis gives more importance to BC date instead of dates on other documents.

    Does somebody know what uscis might do? Should I support 17th or 20th date now? and if 20th then is it possible date on school certificate, DL can be changed? I finished my 10th in 1990 and CBSE board. but on CBSE website they say they can change the DOB but only if I had finished 10th in the last two years.

    Can somebody please suggest what to do since I can be ready if i get RFE.

    Thanks in advance.





    curly ponytail hairstyles. ponytail hairstyle with
  • ponytail hairstyle with



  • paskal
    03-15 06:17 PM
    The maximum duration of a J-1 is 7 years but the visa is issued 1 year at a time (royal pain). Therefore there is nothing such as a transfer. When residency is over, if you get a fellowship the program files with ECFMG the necessary papers to prove that it's an accredited program etc It is ECFMG that sponsors you not your program/hospital. Each year the program informs ECFMG on your progress and based on that a new sponsorship for another year is granted.
    After my first fellowship i was board certified. In order to specialize further I (and my new department) had to convince ECFMG that there was some merit in the whole proposal. anyway long story, they did sponsor me and I did another 2 years thus completing the entire 7 year period.

    As for GC, my employer just started the process and insisted on choosing an expensive corporate lawyer they have worked with before. She is in no hurry and I don't know when I will even have a priority date let alone a GC. This is after 11 years here. such fun....



    more...


    curly ponytail hairstyles. curly ponytail hairstyles.
  • curly ponytail hairstyles.



  • AabTuAgaGC
    06-30 04:36 PM
    Even though, i have everything ready, I will send my docs next week. No need to get into panic gear. If the dates retrogress, screw GC, if not well and good. Honestly, I am sick and tired of this bloody GC. I have far more things to worry about in life than if f***ing GC business. Screw you USCIS:mad: :mad:





    2010 love long wavy hairstyles, curly ponytail hairstyles. New Medium Curly Hairstyle in
  • New Medium Curly Hairstyle in



  • Rb_newsletter
    05-03 09:15 PM
    Hi All,

    Should I go ahead and send my passport to India and get it stamped and have it sent back to USA through a friend.



    As far as I know you cannot mail passports out of country. So same rule might apply for sending the passport through friends. Check the rules thoroughly.



    more...


    curly ponytail hairstyles. American Hairstyles Trends
  • American Hairstyles Trends



  • wandmaker
    10-29 08:42 AM
    Your kid is eligible to apply for SSN and you can apply because SSN not only meant for work, it is also for tax purposes. FYI - If you are residing in California or Chicago, No restrictive text will be printed on SSN card. Hope this helps!





    hair Jennifer Love Hewitt curly curly ponytail hairstyles. It can be loose ponytail
  • It can be loose ponytail



  • rockrocky
    01-14 10:53 PM
    I have used Hopeforhaiti.com to donate.
    it is truly heart breaking to see the footage of the aftermath. I hope God gives them strength and courage to deal with the situation and the country rebuilds itself.

    ~R



    more...


    curly ponytail hairstyles. Ciara Long Curly Hairstyle
  • Ciara Long Curly Hairstyle



  • svam77
    07-18 07:05 PM
    Thanks for the replies !! I have everything ready as I was planning for concurrent filing. But since the decision was changed on July 2nd, my attorney just filed I 140.

    sure, I would sign up for the contribution.





    hot Modern Pony Tail Hairstyle curly ponytail hairstyles. curly side ponytail
  • curly side ponytail



  • gcformeornot
    12-31 01:54 PM
    please help



    more...


    house Aishwarya ponytail hairstyles curly ponytail hairstyles. Classic Ponytail For women
  • Classic Ponytail For women



  • raysaikat
    07-13 01:15 AM
    Hi Ann:

    I would like to ask related questions in this thread..

    what if person does not get H1 extension approved because of this new employee-employer relationship memo, Can I stay in US on other visa (F2/F1) after H1 extension denial until my priority date become current? Do you see any problem in this option?
    If you enter US on a non-immigrant VISA such as F1 or B1/B2, your GC would be considered abandoned.
    Well if it is not OK, Go back to India, then apply for AOS once priority date become current. Is this option will work?

    Many many thanks for your response...

    You must be physically present in US to submit I-485.





    tattoo ponytail hairstyle with curly ponytail hairstyles. wedding ponytail hairstyles.
  • wedding ponytail hairstyles.



  • dhirajs98
    01-13 09:51 AM
    We received the RFE letter on my pending I-140.

    I am not sure what they are looking for. We had submitted letters of experience prior to Dec 2004 that added up to 1 year. Basically, I worked with 2 companies during that time.

    Initially I had sent:
    a. 1 letter from Company A
    States my title, skills dates
    b. 2 letters from Company B.
    1 generic letter from HR stating dates, no skills
    1 letter from colleague stating title, skills, dates

    Here's the RFE details. The lawyer is not sure what to do. He says we will simply resend the letters. I don't know if that's a good idea. Can anyone please help?

    =====
    Submit evidence the beneficiary obtained the required one year experience in the job offerred, or in software consulting, software development, or a closely related field before December 25, 2004. Evidence of experience must be in the form of letters from current or former employers giving the name, address and the title of the employer and a description of the experience of the beneficiary including specific dates of employment or duties.

    Please note that the petitioners statement of the beneficiarys prior employment is insufficient evidence. A letter of reference must be written by the employer from whom the beneficiary was employed and obtained experience in the job offered prior to December 25, 2004. Such references must be submitted to cover twelve months.
    ====

    Hey indyanguy,

    I don't know who is your current alawyer but if you are not sure about him then why don't you talk to one of the experienced lawyer's like Sila Murthy ot Rajiv Khanna. They might have experienced these kind of cases and probably provide you better and full proof course of action.

    my 2 cents.

    btw what was your receipt date on uscis website?



    more...


    pictures curly ponytail hairstyles. curly ponytail hairstyles. Curly, Messy Ponytail
  • Curly, Messy Ponytail



  • tinkugadu
    07-04 10:06 PM
    If your H1's job requirement is a bachelors degree, then they cannot reject your H1 stamping.

    When i changed from F-1 to H-1B, my employer filed my I-129 as if i had a Masters, then i changed employers , my second employer filed my I-129 under my Bachelors only. There was also a gap of my H-1 Activation and F-1.

    For the semester starting august i did not pay the fee, since my H-1 was approved an H-1 was Active from October.

    i think my approval will depend on my Visa officer nad i will try my luck in dec and i am planning to go to canada for my stamping and in any case i get it or not get it i will fly to india from canada.

    i will also talk to a lawyer before leaving to stamping regarding what will happen if cant come back to US in 4 months, regaring what happens to my credit and loans if my stamping gets rejected.





    dresses curly side ponytail curly ponytail hairstyles. Janet Jackson#39;s curly ponytail
  • Janet Jackson#39;s curly ponytail



  • iam4u4ever
    06-04 06:02 PM
    You don't need to be working in the US while the AOS is pending. You just need to have the job when permanent residence is approved, or to have a job in the "same or similar occupational classification."

    what should i do if at the time of actual AOS ( The day they adjudicate my case ) I am working for another company since the actual sponsoring company is closed down ?



    more...


    makeup American Hairstyles Trends curly ponytail hairstyles. Aishwarya ponytail hairstyles
  • Aishwarya ponytail hairstyles



  • ken
    10-05 01:04 PM
    Do you have any LUD's on your case ? What about your wife case did you see any soft LUD's. From my experience if you have soft LUD's continuous for 2 or 3 days then its a sign of getting a decesion in a day or two.





    girlfriend wedding ponytail hairstyles. curly ponytail hairstyles. curly brunette hairstyles
  • curly brunette hairstyles



  • Lasantha
    10-05 12:57 PM
    On the flip side, I know people who have gotten selected in DV the very first time. Like you said, that's why it's called a lottery. Anything can happen.

    Does anyone know if it makes any difference if you file early or late? I know it's supposed be completely random but does anyone have any theory on how you might have a better chance? My take is that if you file too early (first few days) and if (with a big if) there is a bug in system then your application might get lost. So let the bugs be fixed in first few days and then file.
    Well, considering that the new online system has been in operation for the last 2 years, I would hope that all the bugs are already caught and fixed. But they do advise to fille early so that you will avoid the last minute rush.





    hairstyles Ciara Long Curly Hairstyle curly ponytail hairstyles. short ponytail hairstyles 2009
  • short ponytail hairstyles 2009



  • anzerraja
    06-15 03:16 PM
    From my Lawyer:

    "You don't have it yet. You can ignore it. "

    Anybody having a different opinion ?

    Anzer





    gk_2000
    01-26 07:09 PM
    Well done team IV! BTW has IV already published this email to newspapers? IIRC a free site like PRNEWSWIRE will also help :-)

    PR Newswire is AWESOME!





    BharatPremi
    03-28 10:59 AM
    same here. i have updated my information but it doesn't show up in stats

    My experience: Fill all the fields at least for 1st and lasst blocks. Then you will find your record in tracker. Then do trial and error for making fields blank for some fields what you do not want to appear. Some fields, making blank would make record disappear and some not.