Friday, June 10, 2011

batman wallpaper

images Batman Wallpapers batman wallpaper. Batman Wallpaper
  • Batman Wallpaper



  • chem2
    08-17 07:07 AM
    The employer cannot ask you to pay H1 filing fees. You may be responsible for attorney fees, but legally the employer is not allowed to charge you for any filing fees they pay the USCIS (the ~1400 $ you mentioned earlier). I have been in the same situation for many years, my employer requires me to pay attorney fees, but they take care of the H1 filing fees.

    I'm no legal expert, but the extra 1000$ tagged on for attorney consultation sounds bogus to me. Attorney fees should include any and all required consultations.

    Since you have no plans to join this employer, you may want to investigate what legal options you have, for example, complaining to DOL, USCIS, etc.

    good luck. i hope everything works out for you.





    wallpaper Batman Wallpaper batman wallpaper. Batman Desktop Wallpaper!
  • Batman Desktop Wallpaper!



  • TeddyKoochu
    04-22 03:42 PM
    Congrats and thanks for sharing this great news. Looks like E-E Relationship memo is not being applied.





    batman wallpaper. atman wallpaper 800 Picture
  • atman wallpaper 800 Picture



  • ArkBird
    05-21 04:55 PM
    Recently my wife went for finger printing.... none of us except her received FP notice. So she went there and did FP and asked the person over there about why I didn't get FP.
    The person asked her my name and A#. He looked into the system and said I didn't get FP because by July you will get your GCs...... my FPs are still valid.... I know what he said is not true.... as you can see my PD.... but I keep wondering why he said that after looking in his system...... :confused:

    PS - Sorry for the Title. But I am just quoting him.

    EXACT same thing happened with us in Feb. The person taking FP told my wife that we will get our GC in April but the cleaver part was that she never mentioned they year!!! :)





    2011 Batman Desktop Wallpaper! batman wallpaper. LEGO BATMAN The VIDEO GAME:
  • LEGO BATMAN The VIDEO GAME:



  • srikondoji
    08-14 02:16 PM
    When will i read this as
    "Special Immigration Relief Measures for non Cubans & non mexicans"
    --sri

    Congratulations my cuban friends!

    You no longer have to wait in this friggin' green card line

    http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/15256657.htm

    Perhaps the most important measure is the decision to parole into the United States thousands more Cubans with close relatives here, thus reducing a backlog in family-based immigrant visas. While Homeland Security did not say how big the backlog is, it's said to be in the thousands.



    more...


    batman wallpaper. Batman Wallpaper,
  • Batman Wallpaper,



  • mdipi
    10-21 05:39 PM
    i hate the new host on blue's clues. steve was much better. i just dont think that salt and pepper can take the change.:*( i know i cant. i have stoped watching now. i even went through a Teletubbies stage. but now i am into rocket power and tech tv.


    =mike:cyclops:





    batman wallpaper. Batman wallpaper via are2
  • Batman wallpaper via are2



  • idleyogi
    06-27 02:22 PM
    True, some have had this A# assigned on their I-140 approvals and some don't. Anyone knows what's the significance of this?

    A# are like social security numbers for immigration purposes. USCIS assigns you one if you don't have it when they are issuing you an emplyment authorization(EAD, OPT), I-140 etc. They will find the one previously issued for you if you don't fill it in. Although they make every effort to find the one previously assigned to you, you might get assigned more than one A# in rare cases. I am not sure what kind of information is associated with these numbers. I am expecting that our immigration history can be retrieved with these numbers



    more...


    batman wallpaper. knight wallpaper. Batman
  • knight wallpaper. Batman



  • rimzhim
    05-26 03:15 PM
    There is a lot of discussion in various threads about the new. Essentially the questions boil down to the following. Hopefully some knowledgable people can post here.

    1. What happens if your labor is still pending in BEC (2001 thru 2005 cases)?
    2. What happens if you have an 140 pending filed before May 21, 2007?
    3. What happens if you have an approved 140 and about to file 485?
    4. What happens if you are yet to file 140?
    5. With AC 21 gone will you be able to switch jobs using 485 portability?6. With AC 21 gone will you be able to join new employer based on H1 receipt?
    good points. I think AC21 will hold for ppl in the old system though.





    2010 atman wallpaper 800 Picture batman wallpaper. Batman Wallpapers
  • Batman Wallpapers



  • cheg
    08-30 02:41 AM
    I was thinking that 'Parolee' seems to be the logical choice but I also think that one has to re-enter using advance parole to be called a 'Parolee' exactly what shreekhand said. I would say you're an 'Adjustee' but it's not in the choices so I suggest doing the paper-based application. Good luck!

    In legal parlance it is referred to as "period of stay as authorized by the Attorney General".

    Parolee sounds to fit somewhere right there from among the options, though in my opinion a person has to re-enter the US as a parolee.



    more...


    batman wallpaper. Spiderman Wallpaper 7
  • Spiderman Wallpaper 7



  • ca_immigrant
    02-11 12:08 PM
    Hi Folks,

    What is the fastest and perhaps a little economic way to get documents over to chennai (Tamil Nadu) or Calicut (Kerala) from here in San Jose, ca.

    USPS has this service called Express Mail ($27.95) or Priority Mail ($12.95)
    I guess USPS is claiming 6-10 days (guess no gurantee) to india.

    Other couriers seems to be $70+ (FedEx, UPS, DHL)..

    Anyone has had good luck with USPS ? or do you suggest the couriers mentioned above ?

    Need to get docs for an interview for parents on Feb 26th in Chennai...

    Thanks in Advance for your reply !!





    hair LEGO BATMAN The VIDEO GAME: batman wallpaper. Batman Wallpaper Num. 2.
  • Batman Wallpaper Num. 2.



  • willigetagc
    08-14 03:50 PM
    find a new H1 job yesterday!!!! (you should have already found a job).

    Then you can get back all that he owes you regardless of whether he is paid or not..... unless, of course, he declares bankruptcy.... :D



    more...


    batman wallpaper. Batman wallpapers
  • Batman wallpapers



  • Maverick1
    08-12 06:10 PM
    hello all,
    Lets say you are a citizen here or your son is a citizen becasue he was born here.
    Then you decide to go back and he starts studing with the PIO, I guess that works till he gets to college(Govt colleges are NRI quota right?)

    Then when he want to work there dose he have to get a VISA like us comming here to work ?

    I ask this becasue a friend of mine said a major IT company in India said that such a person cannot work in India without a VISA and they are not sponsering any visa's now.

    so when he tried to come to the US, it seems that he had to pay for all his education as an NRI would have paid.

    also if you reject the US citizenship and US is not going to give you any visa..ever !

    PIOs are allowed to work without additional VISA.





    hot Batman Wallpaper, batman wallpaper. Batman, Ra#39;s Al Ghul, Talia,
  • Batman, Ra#39;s Al Ghul, Talia,



  • Almond
    07-17 08:07 AM
    This is a terrible situation, I feel so bad for you. Can you afford to go to a lawyer as soon as you can and ask for advice? I think it's very important, this is critical. 11 years:(



    more...


    house Batman Desktop Wallpaper batman wallpaper. PSP Batman Wallpaper
  • PSP Batman Wallpaper



  • ashishgour
    09-17 10:19 AM
    What happens once someone has entered on AP and 1 year passes..is it an overstay after a year????





    tattoo Batman wallpaper via are2 batman wallpaper. These Batman Wallpapers are
  • These Batman Wallpapers are



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-20 12:09 PM
    I applied for my labor in July and my PD is July 2007. If I get approved before August 17 then will I be able to apply for I140/485 before August 17th.


    Yes, but you'll need hard copy of your labour certificate which takes 1-3 weeks to arrive. I suggest keep ALL other documents 100% ready to go and send the application the moment your LC arrives. If it does not arrive by 16th, include whatever proof you have of the LC approval (email nitification etc..) and send your application. you never know they may accept it and issue an RFE later..



    more...


    pictures knight wallpaper. Batman batman wallpaper. Batman iPhone Wallpapers
  • Batman iPhone Wallpapers



  • saibaba
    01-21 04:30 PM
    You can go for any reason. I recently got back using AP. They just verify if your AP is valid and let you in.

    I second u...Infact I strongly advise everyone to use AP instead of taking chance with H1 stamping(keeping the PIMS,Secuirity check related delays in mind)...

    At POE, they just verified my passport expiry date and AP Expiry date..and let me IN....





    dresses Batman, Ra#39;s Al Ghul, Talia, batman wallpaper. BATMAN WALLPAPERS : The Dark
  • BATMAN WALLPAPERS : The Dark



  • n_2006
    02-23 12:35 PM
    Why people ask dumb questions. For me most of these questions are dumb and answers are obvious.

    Right. I am not going to resign in haste. But I am confident I can find my current salary in 2-3 months. Question is , should I go for it or accept the paycut and stick it out as long as I can?



    more...


    makeup Spiderman Wallpaper 7 batman wallpaper. Batman Desktop Wallpaper
  • Batman Desktop Wallpaper



  • SpotanAnti
    10-08 06:37 PM
    When you are not that smart how come you applied for EB2 ??
    I smell an anti here.!!!

    Mr.Smuggy - Easy buddy. Relax.

    I am not as bright as you. I am trying to understand how it works. Since you know it all, what if Company A cant get me a job after i got GC and Company C is ?





    girlfriend These Batman Wallpapers are batman wallpaper. Batman Wallpaper (6637169)
  • Batman Wallpaper (6637169)



  • walking_dude
    11-21 11:49 AM
    Well, the majority of cubans coming in are families of those US citizens. It's what the antis call disparagingly as "Chain Immigration".

    And, if you are missing it, those coming in as refugees are seen as "future vote bank" once they get citizenship. Similar to Bangladeshi immigrants in West Bengal.





    hairstyles Batman wallpapers batman wallpaper. Batman Wallpaper by Brian
  • Batman Wallpaper by Brian



  • koppula09
    01-04 12:51 PM
    Hi,

    I have a serious problem and I am not sure what would be the solution. My wife came on H4 in 2001 and we applied for H1B and we got an approval which was valid until Oct 2006. But, in Mar 2006, due to some personal reasons we applied for COS from H1B to H4 and we got H4 approval which was valid until Aug 27, 2006. Before the expiry of H4 status in August 2006, we decided to apply for H1B and since her H1B was valid until Oct 2006, our attorney applied for H1B under I-539 and they didn't apply for H4 extension simultaneously. Meanwhile, while the H1B was in process, we applied for premium processing later which added few problems. We got an RFE on this case and our attorney answered it by sending appropriate docs but again we got a second RFE which is not answered yet.

    Right now she is out of status and also, what will happen if her H1 is rejected and is it possible to apply for H4 right now, since it was expired in Aug 2006. If her H1 is rejected, can we apply for H4 even though her H4 was expired few months back or she has leave the country. Please help us out.

    Thanks & Regards,
    -- Venkat





    insbaby
    08-12 09:12 AM
    1. Check with your lawyer on this

    2. Do not send affidavit for Aug 20th. Then you end up with documents having two birthdates and affidavits for confirming both birthdates. Instead, just leave it and wait. You may or may not end up with an RFE.





    sodh
    07-27 04:14 PM
    The FOIA request takes around 18 months to get some answer even if your request is easy.