Friday, June 10, 2011

laguna beach california

images Laguna Beach is southern laguna beach california. Laguna Beach, CA 92651
  • Laguna Beach, CA 92651



  • lalithkx
    07-29 05:54 PM
    Did anyone ask about EB3-India backlog?


    There is nothing to ask about EB3-India. It is retrogressed. There are no visas numbers available. Unless some new legislation is passed, Ombudsman or USCIS or anybody can do nothing about it. You have to wait for next year quota :=)





    wallpaper Laguna Beach, CA 92651 laguna beach california. in Laguna Beach, Calif.
  • in Laguna Beach, Calif.



  • addsf345
    11-13 03:12 PM
    Is tehre is any way for PREMIUM PROCESSING for I485 pending case?
    In my case PD is current since years the I140 is approved. Backbround check etc is over. Confirmed by various sources that my case JUST needs to be picked up by IO.
    I have somebusiness trips coming up. My employer want me to find out the way to get the GC faster that way there wont be any hassle for every year renewal od AP and also EADs. and then appplying VISAs which will expire along with teh AP last date.

    Along with me my employer is also fed up now:p.
    Our lawyer being stupid; the employer wants me to find out the way to expedite I485. Since it is in last stages I think theer could be quicker way.

    I know there is the way WOM but is there any other way?:rolleyes:

    do a Ph.D. to qualify for EB-1; ask your employer to look in to EB-5 category if he is willing to invest some amount for you;marry a spouse not born in india, china, mexico, philipines or marry a spouse born in US. I don't know any other way.:D:D





    laguna beach california. Beach house in Laguna Beach
  • Beach house in Laguna Beach



  • Hello_Hello
    08-29 02:20 PM
    That's not correct....USCIS/DOS did not allocate full quota to EB-3 India last year, despite it being the most retrogressed category in the system. They kept the dates conservatively retrogressed hence not allowing USIC to issue green cards to allowable limit. On the other hand they issued more than allowable quota to Korea. They are going to under allocate EB-3 India in the current fiscal too..extremely shameful!!! There is no point in moving the PD if they cannot process the PD's who are current. This is what is happenning now in USCIS. I would rather they move it by small amounts and process those who are current than give false hope to people!





    2011 in Laguna Beach, Calif. laguna beach california. The Best Laguna Beach
  • The Best Laguna Beach



  • trueguy
    08-11 10:57 AM
    please add year 05, 06, 07 and 08 too.

    Please vote here for cases with PD of Jan 2004 onwards:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20797

    Thanks.



    more...


    laguna beach california. Laguna Beach, California
  • Laguna Beach, California



  • days_go_by
    09-11 10:59 AM
    After reading this, I was not sure whether that 140K included the Labour backlogs. I know the BECs have been a lot more active lately and have been pumping out approvals/denials more rapidly.
    If infact 140K backlogs do include them, then perhaps that would be a good thing, since atleast then we can perhaps begin to get our arms around this and understand how long our waits will actually be.
    One thing is for sure they have definitely stepped up the speed of things at the USCIS with other filings after retrogression hit.
    -----------

    This is just USCIS backlogs, DOL is a separate agency and the labor backlogs do not count in this.





    laguna beach california. Laguna Beach California
  • Laguna Beach California



  • krishna_brc
    10-27 09:29 AM
    We are able to get the OCI for our minor kid back in 2006 when there was no restriction on at least one parent to be non-Indian.

    We were able to use the OCI card for couple of visits to India – no issues at the immigration ports.

    Now it is time to apply for misc. services (due to the renewal of US passport). New rules imply that my kid is not eligible to renew the OCI card. CGI Chicago doesn’t have any information on this and they are not responding to emails and phones. After researching a while, I found the following from the the CGI – Edinburgh: “Minor PIO children whose both parents are Indian nationals or if one parent is an Indian national and the other is ineligible for OCI, are not eligible for registration as OCI. Such minor OCIs who are already issued with OCI cards are not eligible for services under OCI Miscellaneous services. “

    I would like to know if anyone had a similar experience. Appreciate your inputs.
    Project_A

    Below is the answer that i got from Chicago Indian Embassy

    " OCI new/renewal will NOT be issued for US born children whose parents are of Indian Origin"

    So had to go with PIO for my baby.



    more...


    laguna beach california. 18 S La Senda Dr Laguna Beach,
  • 18 S La Senda Dr Laguna Beach,



  • gcformeornot
    05-21 04:30 PM
    ......





    2010 Beach house in Laguna Beach laguna beach california. Laguna Beach is southern
  • Laguna Beach is southern



  • shirish
    11-12 08:49 PM
    I applied without medicals for myself, my wife and my son. I got everything except AP. Did the FP one week back.


    I applied without the medical for my wife, my son and me and I already received my receipts and EAD almost one month ago. My wife and my AP show an LUD yesterday and today but still pending but my son didn't show anything. USCIS received my application on August 14.

    I hope this can help.



    more...


    laguna beach california. Laguna Beach California
  • Laguna Beach California



  • desi3933
    07-31 04:11 PM
    ....
    ....

    Do I qualify for EB2?? Plz let me know.

    RFE details:
    1) Degree evaluation(what's the procedure?)
    &
    2) They want most recent W2 for 2007.

    In 2007(W2) I got paid $59K(gross) & in LCA(H1B) prevailing wage mentioned is $55k.

    ......
    ......

    Thanks.

    1. Submit degree evaluation again, if not submitted with I-140 application. BS+MCA qualifies for eb2, but it also depends on the wording in labor job requirement.

    2. The job offer letter should mention 65k salary. Current salary 55k is ok, but it puts a very good question - if employer wants to pay you 65k after GC why are they paying 55k now? Before you say it, I know that GC is for a future job but getting less salary before gc approval makes employer less credible.

    The question is - why 55k now and 65k when I-485 is approved? Are these 2 jobs different? If so, how and justify. The answer is not that simple.

    Good Luck.


    ________________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US Permanent Resident since 2002





    hair The Best Laguna Beach laguna beach california. Laguna Beach, California
  • Laguna Beach, California



  • coolpal
    03-27 12:45 PM
    I feel the same... but I'm not sure if I am ready to go back just yet. I spent beyond my means to get my masters and spent a couple of years just paying it back.
    I might have some left in me to try again one more time and hoping that some reforms would happen which would help me then.

    But yeah, I am not sure if I'll really go after that h1 if I have to go for stamping now.

    pal :)



    more...


    laguna beach california. Laguna Beach, California
  • Laguna Beach, California



  • kevinkris
    07-31 04:50 PM
    Why do you need to go to Canada ? If your you have I797 you are approved and can start working with adjustment of status. Am I missing something ?

    Hi, I am planning to goto india and i don't want to visit US Embassy in Chennai as i am working for a small consulting company. They will ask so many things.
    I hope canada will be smooth.

    My question is if US embassy in Canada don't want to extend my H1 will they cancel my current H1? Can i re-enter USA?





    hot Laguna Beach, California laguna beach california. Laguna Beach.
  • Laguna Beach.



  • abq_gc
    08-22 06:56 PM
    This could be a second part of campaign for administative fixes. also, please include some strategy to fight for FIFO processing. This is also very important issue

    I don't think the core is even bothered to take up on issues like this where USCIS operations is concerned..

    why wait for all these bills to get passed to recapture visas and stuff like that when the ideal solution would be to make USCIS more efficient...

    Let's say Hr5882 passes in 2009... and recaptures all the lost visas ..but what will happen in 2012 ?? I assume another recapture bill would have to be passed to recapture the recaptured visas... this is all a joke....

    Why cant USCIS be more efficient and transparent from the beginning but I guess the core doesn't think its important enough right now.



    more...


    house twilight, sunset, laguna beach laguna beach california. Laguna Beach, California
  • Laguna Beach, California



  • webm
    04-08 11:10 AM
    Please see my signature for details.

    __________________
    PD - Oct 1st 2001
    140 AD-Sep'2005
    I-485 - RD - 2007 June 25th.--TSC





    tattoo Laguna Beach California laguna beach california. Mark at Laguna Beach, CA
  • Mark at Laguna Beach, CA



  • pappu
    11-20 01:23 PM
    All pls PM each other and exchange phone numbers and emails so that you can start building your local IV community. Once you have contacted each other, you can start the action items for state chapters.Core members can help you whenever you need help. However we want local members to organize themseves and form a community so that future events can be planned.



    more...


    pictures 18 S La Senda Dr Laguna Beach, laguna beach california. US $ 2795000 in Laguna Beach,
  • US $ 2795000 in Laguna Beach,



  • bigtiger
    06-30 05:33 PM
    Hi All,

    By reading the AILF pdf:

    http://www.murthy.com/current485/VisaBulletinFAQ6-29-07.pdf

    I get this impression that they primarily mean the "Other Worker" category AOS rejections done in June 2007...I don't know what rules govern that category, but rejections did happen despite visa bulletin indicating current status for that category and AILF is considering this lawsuit. Now they are assuming that this might happen for EB2, EB-3 categories also. Plus we have this $4.4 billion CIR failure theory. There is no document date mentioned in this doc. So, I don't know how AILF is so confident that this will happen for EB2, EB-3 categories, for the rejections of applications has not even happened yet.





    dresses Laguna Beach. laguna beach california. Lagunita, Laguna Beach
  • Lagunita, Laguna Beach



  • vactorboy29
    02-24 02:25 PM
    Consider this, I am an H1B and my perm has not been filed yet. I have been contributing to the IV posts(not monetary so far)...and haven't asked any question/query myself yet..... what do you want me to do pay money to reply to a post where a guy needs help on how to complain to DOL or if there is a link on CNN and I want to share with fellow IVians??

    Yes this is discussion forum but we have Job to get it done through our members. if members doesn't help us financially then we are loosing our edge. Nothing is free here (America), all actions are cost associated with it just calling senator or writing letter is just part of action.we need to convince our fellow member to contribute financially like donating money for good cause.Thanks



    more...


    makeup Laguna Beach California laguna beach california. twilight, sunset, laguna beach
  • twilight, sunset, laguna beach



  • paskal
    11-09 05:42 PM
    [QUOTE=BharatPremi;193944]:D:D:D I'm sure writing skills can right away be determined from it. Analytical skills, yes... But my career resume would not say how skillful I was dealing with local BJP/Congress/Bahujan Samajwadi corporators or local district magistrates while I was in India:D
    QUOTE]

    unless you add that stuff..yeah we will not know...feel free to add it though...sounds like you are a senator in waiting...if only retrogression could end :D

    the media group: handles all media contacts, they get interview requests and story requests and help farm them out to the right people, also help train people to stick to a crisp clear message before their own media contacts.....





    girlfriend Mark at Laguna Beach, CA laguna beach california. Laguna Beach California Laguna
  • Laguna Beach California Laguna



  • lostinbeta
    10-28 09:54 PM
    That sucks eberth :(





    hairstyles Laguna Beach, California laguna beach california. Laguna Beach, CA 92651
  • Laguna Beach, CA 92651



  • lostinbeta
    10-15 10:18 PM
    I watch it =)

    Haha, just kidding, my niece watches it :) :P





    Munna Bhai
    08-30 07:53 AM
    copy of first and last paystubs of all employers?
    :eek: :eek:
    I can hardly find any paystub beyond 6 months, in my case. I hope and pray that I dont get an RFE like that. Do people really keep all the paystubs they ever received from employers? that is an outrage.
    If this is not unfair that what else is?
    WOW.......

    I think the best way to handle this is, atleast contact couple of attorneys and sit down with them. Go over every single detail, and dont miss out on any papers. Some of the papers you listed, are standard attachements anyways. I wonder why your lawyer didnt submit those along with original form?

    These type of issues will come only if at some stage(H1b or GC) USCIS has a red-flag associated with this case(or company).





    pmat
    01-26 11:16 AM
    RTP... RTP... RTP... very good school districts, affordable housing and good desi community. Also, good amount of jobs in high-tech fields. Location is pretty good - you can drive anywhere from Florida to NY.