Friday, June 10, 2011

black ops nazi zombies wallpaper

images nazi zombies Incoming Nazi black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. duty lack ops nazi zombie
  • duty lack ops nazi zombie



  • Macaca
    01-22 06:22 PM
    My company filed my (non-PERM) LC before I joined the company. I was on H1B with another organization. My LC was approved immediately after I joined the company.

    I don't know if there is a point at which the person should join the company that has already started processing his/her GC. I know that you can get GC before joining the company processing your GC; for example, if person is not in the country.

    All,

    Please help with contributions. If you have contributed, please help in contributions from other persons. Thanks.





    wallpaper duty lack ops nazi zombie black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. nazi zombies black ops
  • nazi zombies black ops



  • Bpositive
    08-13 12:16 PM
    Have heard of US citizens in India who are having problems getting work visa. And are getting paid in cash! Seems like the number of illegal US citizen aliens in India may be going up over the next ten years....





    black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. lack ops nazi zombies
  • lack ops nazi zombies



  • MYGCBY2010
    07-27 02:41 PM
    You really do not need your labor certificate. You do not need the A# as it is optional. Leave it blank.

    You however need to have the 140 petition number. Ask your employer for the number. Tel him you would like to have it for tracking purposes.

    What document contains information about my job requirements? Will I-140 have all those information... Also, as per my employer I-140 is approved and I am not sure if they would give that Petition Number?.. What other option I have to get this information. Would really appreciate if any one could help me out.





    2011 nazi zombies black ops black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. lack ops zombies wallpaper
  • lack ops zombies wallpaper



  • India_USA
    04-30 09:13 AM
    C-SPAN Video Player - Senate Majority Leader Reid & Democratic Members on Immigration Reform (http://www.c-span.org/Watch/Media/2010/04/29/HP/A/32371/Senate+Majority+Leader+Reid+Democratic+Members+on+ Immigration+Reform.aspx)

    Something is happening ...........



    more...


    black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. Black Ops Nazi Zombies Five.
  • Black Ops Nazi Zombies Five.



  • Hong12
    12-15 12:14 AM
    Thank you very much for your quick response. That is very sad though I would ask my lawyer to resubmit the application. My original document is with me in order to apply for H1 Visa at the Consular. At this point, I would send the original document back to my lawyer and ask him to do the premium process on my application. Another issue is that he refused to pay for the premium filing fee. He said that he would suggest me to find another lawyer in the case that he had to pay for my premium filing fee. He did not show any responsibilities on anything. Pls advise what I should do.





    black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. Treyarch#39;s quot;Nazi zombiesquot; look
  • Treyarch#39;s quot;Nazi zombiesquot; look



  • diesel
    03-01 03:17 PM
    Now they are saying 17 months (until 9/30/2007)

    Is a year 10 months? What kind of math is this? :confused:

    OK.. now they changed it to 19 months. :)



    more...


    black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. Conqueror of all Zombies Talk
  • Conqueror of all Zombies Talk



  • raysaikat
    02-18 01:37 AM
    All, Help me understand this.
    If I look at this link below on # of immigrant visa's approved every year for for each country it shows the total for India (all category EB 1-5) as
    06 -10.7k
    05 -46K
    04 - 39k
    03 - 20k
    02 - 41k
    01 - 41k

    Am I reading this right because this certainly is more than the country limit. Also the total # of visa's given seem to be more than the annual limit. I thought there were some 250k visas that were lost, were the limits higher during these years?

    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/statistics/statistics_1476.html

    Under each link look for - Immigrant Visas Issued (by Foreign State Chargeability or Area of Birth): Fiscal Year 2006 (preliminary data)

    Any unused visas are allocated to retrogressed countries in the last quarter of each year. That's why a country may get more than $10K visas.





    2010 lack ops nazi zombies black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. nazi zombies Incoming Nazi
  • nazi zombies Incoming Nazi



  • diptam
    01-16 12:49 PM
    My friend (Project Manager) wrote the letter in LetterHead as well as got it notarized/attested. The notarization is only for making sure who ever is the "undersignee" is the actual person. No one else is doing the signature for him.

    Better to be safe. My Project Manager friend shouted at me when i asked him to do the notarization on top of the letter head - but i told him "please please....." and he did that :)

    Thanks.

    What is the difference between an affidavit and a letter? Affidavit is one that is not on a letter head and a letter is the one on a letter head or it depends on who is writing the letter?

    Does 1 each serve the purpose?

    With the initial packet, I had sent
    1 letter from Company A (By the director on letterhead)
    2 letters from Company B (1 from colleague on letterhead and 1 from HR on letterhead)



    more...


    black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. Nazi+zombies+lack+ops
  • Nazi+zombies+lack+ops



  • karmika
    12-12 11:18 PM
    yawn.





    hair lack ops zombies wallpaper black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. Nazi+zombies+lack+ops+der
  • Nazi+zombies+lack+ops+der



  • Desertfox
    07-24 06:32 PM
    Deleted...



    more...


    black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. at War#39;s Nazi Zombie mode.
  • at War#39;s Nazi Zombie mode.



  • sky7
    07-26 10:09 AM
    Dear all...

    I need some advice here...

    Here is my current status:

    **LC filed: Sept 2002, EB2, RIR
    **I140 EB2 is currently pending, Non-Concurrent (filed June 2006)
    ** On 7th yr H1B ext - expires March 2007

    My questions are:

    1) I am considering quiting the current employer and work for a new company. Can i still get H1B extension if the new company files a PERM immediately?

    I actually asked the my lawyer the similar question, this was her response:

    "There is a CIS memo that allows 7th year extensions even after LC is approved. The problem would be if your company revokes the LC after you leave the company. If they don't revoke you can use the LC and get a 7th year with the company, file your own LC thru the new company. If they revoke, and they may given the fact that they are paying for it, you could then be in trouble. The regs and memos do not cover this situation. My interpretation would be TROUBLE upon revocation"

    Can I get a second/or more opinions on this?


    2) When someone leaves a company in good terms, the employer doesn't normally go through the hassale to "revoke" his/her labor cert right? (good or bad assumption?). If they don't revoke my LC and I140, then the new company can transfer my H1B over and get an extension?

    3)And I assume IF my I140 gets denied (or declassified to be EB3), i am still ok as long the new company has filed a PERM for me, correct?

    4) Or would it be SAFER to wait for couple of months (assuming the Nebraska Center is fast!) to get my I140 approved. Then transfer my LC, I140, and H1B to the next company...and have them continue my GC process? And i read somewhere that I can keep my PD that way?


    I need to know the possible risks b4 accepting another job offer. all helps are appreciated... :)


    Thanks in advance for ur help

    Sky





    hot Black Ops Nazi Zombies Five. black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. lack ops zombies ray gun
  • lack ops zombies ray gun



  • keepwalking
    05-20 01:44 PM
    Can you please let me know which service center (Texas or Nebraska) processed yours and your wife's I485 application.

    If you don't mind can you please let me know how long it took to receive I-485 receipt notice and Finger print notice (for your wife).

    My situation is

    Priority date is 08/01/06 (EB2). Becoming current on June 1st 2011. Need to add my wife as dependent to my green card process (she is in US in H4 status now). Texas Service Center is processing my I-485.

    I just finished doing that (in March) my lawyer only filed 485 for my spouse, once the documents for her were received by USCIS, we sent a interfiling letter to use I140 from Eb2 for my 485.

    I got approved in 3 days after they received their letter and my wife got her GC in 2 months.

    Good Luck



    more...


    house lack ops nazi zombies wallpaper. cod lack ops zombies pictures black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. quality) Black Ops Zombie
  • quality) Black Ops Zombie



  • sixburgh
    06-28 04:51 PM
    Let me rephrase. You can have both but you can only enter in as one status. Whatever you enter in as, that will be your status. If you have not entered in as AP, You can enter the US on H-1b without impacting your AOS.

    Status of EAD/AP vs. H/L (http://www..com/greencard/adjustmentofstatus/eadap-hl.html)

    This is bad then for me.
    Cos, If I enter on h1, then my wife will automatically become h4 status right?
    She is also on EAD and working!





    tattoo Treyarch#39;s quot;Nazi zombiesquot; look black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. lack ops wallpaper zombies.
  • lack ops wallpaper zombies.



  • ram_ram
    09-11 02:59 PM
    The PDF says

    FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT USCIS OCOMM 202.272.1200

    So may be we can call and ask them if the 140 times are less than 3 months, Did we miss our approvals in mail? :)


    http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/publicaffairs/USCISToday_Sep_06.pdf

    According to the illustrious director of uscis, Mr Emilio Gonzalez, the backlog reduction centers have made rapid progress. In feb 2004, form i140 took 11 months to clear, but as of july 2006, there are zero, i repeat 0 backlogs. It is awesome that he is focusing on the positive, but I would also like to know is how many hundreds of thousands are waiting for their first stage labor to clear.



    more...


    pictures Conqueror of all Zombies Talk black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. nazi zombie wallpaper -
  • nazi zombie wallpaper -



  • pitha
    05-22 04:40 PM
    Its not clear yet if priority date comes into the picture at all. Nothing is clear yet, for example for the Canadian points system does not have a country quota or any limits on the number of gc every year. There is a cetain pass mark and if you have the required pass marks you make it.

    With the CIR points system there is an annual limit and also a country quota, so how will they select candiddates,
    1. based on pass marks?
    2. based on who has the highest number of points for each country
    3. Does the priority date come into plat at all?

    hope somebody has the answers for these questions.

    If you have I140 cleared from company A you can use Priority date if you change Job and apply fresh GC from Company B in any catergory.

    How will this change if the new legislation/amendment that are discussed passes.

    Any ideas guys.





    dresses lack ops zombies ray gun black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. site for Black Ops Zombies
  • site for Black Ops Zombies



  • vnsriv
    04-07 04:50 PM
    Friends I have a Question. I went to my home country couple of months back, but somehow forgot to surender my I-94 at the port of exit. When I came back, at the POE(Newark)I was not asked any questions, and they issued me a new I-94. Yesterday someone told me that this could potentially affect my I-485 adversely OR whenever I travel to my home country again, they might cause problems during my re-entry. Just wanted to know what should be my action plan.

    Should I correct the records with USCIS, by sending them the I-94(Along with proof that I went to my home country).

    OR should I just say quiet and forget about this mistake?

    Gurus- Please Help

    Looks like you have pending of adjustment(I-485). At the time of filing I-485, you must have provided the photocopies of latest I-94. So relax. You don't have to resend unless you get an RFE on I-485 which is rare. I haven't heard anyone getting an RFE on missing I-94. They have no proof that you did not submit your I-94. Again, this is my own opinion and not a legal advice

    Best of luck



    more...


    makeup Nazi+zombies+lack+ops black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. lack ops nazi zombies wallpaper. cod lack ops zombies pictures
  • lack ops nazi zombies wallpaper. cod lack ops zombies pictures



  • Canadian_Dream
    01-18 05:01 PM
    The contrast correct, however the math behind is slightly wrong:

    Special Instructions :

    If you filed a Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, on July 30, 2007, or after, then no fee is required to file a request for employment authorization on Form I-765. You may file the I-765 concurrently with your I-485, or you may submit the I-765 at a later date. If you file Form I-765 separately, you must also submit a copy of your Form I-797C, Notice of Action, receipt as evidence of the filing of an I-485.

    You may be eligible to file this form electronically. Please see the related link "Introduction to Electronic Filing" for more information.

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=73ddd59cb7a5d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D

    So regardless of number of years a family of 3 upon next renewal will pay $2099 (which is still a huge number compares to $2 :) ) once and for all. That's why USCIS thinks it a good business alternative to give out 3 year EAD/AP so that they can cut cost. At the end of the day this change if implemented will be mutually beneficial.


    Folks...This is not another Motley Fools Newsletter that promises $1 Million for $100 you invest. This is reality.. Something Green you can lay hands on....and spend it for buying your darling son his favorite bike or diamond ear rings for your lovely wife or a new HDTV system to your living room.

    Read below and find it yourselves

    A) What does it cost for average family of 3 for EAD and AP renewals?
    EAD Renewal Fees Form I-765 - $340
    AP - Renewal - $305
    Document Mailing/Correspondence - $ 30
    Photographs cost - $24
    ------------------------------------------
    Total per person - $699
    ------------------------------------------
    For 3 years, $2097/ person
    ------------------------------------------
    For 3 applicants in a family - $6291
    ------------------------------------------
    Driving Fees Renewal 3 times - $120 per family
    If you have a foreign-born son/ daughter - add another $915 for the AP Document fees
    New I-9 forms to employer and all other mess $10
    Time to do all the document prep work for 3 years - at least 4 hours. For consultants 4 hours is something like $250 income.


    B) Contrast this with the effort to participate in the IV Campaign..
    Time that will take to write these letters - 30 minutes
    Stamp and Envelope Cost - $2


    Which is better? Red or Green. Do the math yourselves and see the truth.

    Finish the letter and post this weekend itself.... Don't give away your hard earned money to some agency which devised a rule when GCs were coming within 8 months of filing I-485. Let us fight and fix such rules..

    Campaign Link http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16506
    Tracking Link http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16595





    girlfriend lack ops wallpaper zombies. black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. Black+ops+nazi+zombies+
  • Black+ops+nazi+zombies+



  • kart2007
    10-17 01:16 PM
    Can someone also share the NSC fax number please?





    hairstyles at War#39;s Nazi Zombie mode. black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. nazi zombies black ops
  • nazi zombies black ops



  • senthil
    02-06 05:20 PM
    all your points look ok to me. although it may differ for different prople.

    in my case - i have an EAD. but cant use it. i had to stay on H1B to make my spouse's stay valid which is H4. i see the following as a comparision. guys pl feel free to throw ur inputs.

    EAD
    - ability to switch jobs as nessary - you decide
    - AP to easy your life when you want to fly out and come back
    ( no hassle stamping tention etc, but comes with yearly price )
    - of couse the important thing is your spouse can work
    - need to stick with same designation

    H1B:
    - no hassles if you are within 6 year period. everything starts when its about to expire and you jump into GC train
    [ you have to jump if you decide to stay more than 6 years. no option here, i guess ]

    - same as EAD jumping jobs is easy, also can climb up the ladder
    - if above 6 year limit and I-140 not approved, you get only yearly exentions

    thanks.





    jkays94
    03-31 03:01 PM
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/discussion/2006/03/30/DI2006033001345.html

    S. Mitra Kalita: From a former H-1B holder... You know what strikes me? The minute an H-1B holder gets his or her green card, they seem to forget (and likely want to forget) those days where they agonized and strategized over how to stay in the country, where in the labor cert process the application was, etc. I wonder if the H-1Bs have any lobbying groups out there for them. If so, can you please e-mail me with your contact info. Years ago, I used to quote a group called the Immigrants Support Network but I have tried to reach out and not heard about it in a long time. Any H-1B support groups out there?

    This was in the H1-B discussion, could someone from the core group please do the needful. I thought this article written last year was very insightful into the plight of EB based immigrants and with this reporter reaching out, it could be a good opportunity to get the story out http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/22/AR2005072202060.html

    Some info : If you are trying to reach a Washington Post reporter or staff member, please call 800.627.1150 or 202.334.6000.





    sunny1000
    11-19 06:10 PM
    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Case received and pending.

    On October 14, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

    I have a question. Mine was filed on Aug 15th but, the online status says that it was received on 10/14. Is this common or is this in error? Should I call CS?

    Thanks in advance.