Friday, June 10, 2011

body piercing and tattoos

images Tattoo and Body Piercing body piercing and tattoos. And Body Piercing designs
  • And Body Piercing designs



  • morchu
    04-27 03:08 PM
    Yes. Show Company-A unexpired H1-visa-stamp and Company-C H1-I797-Approval Notice at port of entry.
    Can i use the same Visa for reentry to US when i am coming back on May/June.
    Thanks





    wallpaper And Body Piercing designs body piercing and tattoos. The Body Piercing Tattoo
  • The Body Piercing Tattoo



  • sanjaymk
    11-09 07:17 PM
    Hello,

    I am willing to contribute my time. I have decent writing skills and can create some PPT.

    Sanjay.
    $150 donation so far.





    body piercing and tattoos. LATEX Body Piercing Tattoo
  • LATEX Body Piercing Tattoo



  • aachoo
    09-17 01:11 AM
    When AP is approved, you get 3 copies. I went twice on intl trips and each time they took a copy. I am left with 1 copy of the AP.

    Now I need to go on one last intl trip (I have applied for renewal). I just have one copy of AP with me.

    How does it work? Will the officer just stamp the AP and make a copy?

    The officer made a copy and returned the original to me the second time I travelled. But I had only 2 copies to begin with. Not sure how you have 3. They did'nt even ask me- I guess they are so used to it (I flew in to SFO)
    -a





    2011 The Body Piercing Tattoo body piercing and tattoos. About Body Piercing And
  • About Body Piercing And



  • VenuK
    06-15 07:19 PM
    There is no law against multiple companies processing H1B for the same candidate at the same time. In past I had 2 Job offeres and both companies were processing my H1-B at the same time. Eventually I joined one of them. I do not see any issue for you to go back to your Home country and get the visa stamped as long as you are working and getting paid as per your approved H1-B petition.
    Also if you never landed up working for the company for which your H1B transfered got denied then there is no issue at all, but if you did then I am not sure about the ramifications.

    Hi Shelar,
    Thanks for your response.
    I dont want to go to my home country for stamping. I'm residing in california so i want to go nearby country which is Tijauna, Mexico.
    currently, my pay stubbs are still generated with old company (X). Now i've got I-797 approved from New company on June 6th,2006. Is it a must that i have to have at least couple of pay stubbs generated with new company before going for visa stamping

    pls advise.



    more...


    body piercing and tattoos. tattoo or ody piercing
  • tattoo or ody piercing



  • actonwang
    06-16 09:25 PM
    thanks! GC4menow,

    Kind of surprise and wonder how you get this kind of info. Is it a given rule or you got it from some friends from USCIS? It looks make sense but:

    1. What is USDOS for? Department of state? Who decides Retrogression?

    2. In summary, if it is "Current", USCIS processes all files by RD (receive date), and if it has retrogresstion, then they change to process files by PD.
    Do they churn/reorder all cases each month according to if it is "current" or not? Any logic behind it?

    I hope that sb can write "inside gc process":)





    body piercing and tattoos. ody piercing photos submitted
  • ody piercing photos submitted



  • nk2006
    09-25 11:02 AM
    Good find - shows the plight of legal immigrants.

    A bit of nitpicking - actually the chart is underestimating the time for EmploymentBased / skilled immigrants wait - says 11-16 years to get citizenship sort of suggesting 16 years is the worst case scenario to get citizenship. Its a bit underestimate especially for people coming from India/China. I have seen many people (including me) on these forums who entered US "legally" ten years ago and still waiting for GC with no idea when they would finally get it. Some of them might finally get citizenship 20 years after entering the country "legally".

    On the whole it shows the reality of legal immigration and its waiting times.



    more...


    body piercing and tattoos. http://www.piercinghelp.com/
  • http://www.piercinghelp.com/



  • dreamgc_real
    04-27 01:42 PM
    Thank you everyone for your reponds. We are going to have a wedding in August, 2010. Can we fill the I30 and other forms now or we have to wait until after the wedding?

    definitely after you get married. one of the important papers to send in will be your proof of marriage (marriage certificate)!!!!!!!! can't rush these things.





    2010 LATEX Body Piercing Tattoo body piercing and tattoos. Tattoo and Body Piercing
  • Tattoo and Body Piercing



  • insbaby
    09-22 10:15 AM
    I was in a consulting field with employer taking 30% and me getting 70%.

    He supposed to deduct $400 for medical insurance from my paycheck -biweekly, instead deduction was only $200. I never knew that.

    My question is why not he acted immediately after knowing the error?
    Why should I pay for somebody's mistake?


    Things getting more critcal, since this is on your medical insurance. In small companies employer takes responsibility for employee only not for his family. You sign papers for your family if you want to go with the employer so you agree to pay $SSS towards the insurance, also you agree that it would be taken from your pay every month or every two weeks.

    If they did not dedect the right amount, it may not be his responsibility, of course it is a account management mistake happens everywhere in small companies, sometimes insurance companies do this and collect from you after that.

    If the amount he paid extra is in your SALARY PART, then your arguments are correct. It is his responsibility to make sure how much he should pay you.

    You have to check with experts, whether this additional benefits are employer's responsibility.

    As one suggested above, if your salary is almost equval or less than the amount, you can think of just leave it.

    All you are missing is just two pay checks (1 month), it won't make much difference in your H1 transfer, assuming you have applied your H1 transfer earlier and you have already sent your pay checks to prove your employment.

    Just go with a decision that benefits you without much trouble.



    more...


    body piercing and tattoos. Body Piercing And Tattoos.
  • Body Piercing And Tattoos.



  • overseas
    09-10 03:44 PM
    Thanks for sharing this info.

    Tomorrow I've Infopass at the same Lawrence office. Yes even I've to drive around 50 miles to that sh...town.

    Will post my experience tomorrow afternoon.





    hair About Body Piercing And body piercing and tattoos. tattoos and ody piercing
  • tattoos and ody piercing



  • yabadaba
    06-18 12:29 PM
    right.. thats what i thought.. thanks for your opinion.....at least that means i was thinking along the same lines. i ll doubl check with my attorney.

    thx again



    more...


    body piercing and tattoos. Tattoo Body Piercing Only The
  • Tattoo Body Piercing Only The



  • kubmilegaGC
    09-14 11:02 PM
    did anyone got approved after they voted "pending"? any way of knowing how many current pending cases in each month bucket?





    hot tattoo or ody piercing body piercing and tattoos. About Body Piercing And
  • About Body Piercing And



  • kumar1305
    01-22 07:27 PM
    I hate the word Donate but somehow I donated blood which will be sent to Haiti. I did some in monies. Life is life no matter who it is.



    more...


    house Gallery Index: Body Piercings body piercing and tattoos. ody piercing jewelry
  • ody piercing jewelry



  • rajeshbillabong
    09-23 11:52 PM
    Hi guys,

    My wife's F-1 stamping visa got rejected (IInd time)in India, though she had H-4 to F-1 approved here in US by USCIS.
    We really want the OPT option that F-1 gives.
    Once she is back to US on H-4, is there any way that we can get the OPT since she has been maintaining her full time intl. status?

    Can we do a lawyer since the embassy is "wrong" in denying the visa since USCIS already approved it and she has only one sem. remaining.

    We are very worried. Please help.

    best regards,
    Rajesh





    tattoo ody piercing photos submitted body piercing and tattoos. Body Piercing
  • Body Piercing



  • bekugc
    05-07 11:29 AM
    coolest_me;

    a friend of mine had got same RFE as u back in 2005. he had gotten all the vaccinations properly, yet this came. it was just a error on the behalf of the surgeon perhaps. My friend had the doctor redispatch the document in reply to the RFE and it got accepted. the doctor did not charge any extra fee since he was at fault. this cud be just a rare /routine paperwork mistake. infact my friends wife dint get this problem, only the primary appln had this mistake.

    if u personally donot know the doctor, then take any receipt or printout from past visit to remind him that ur on his file and ur vaccination history ( if completed in thefirst place) can be located. you dont have to worry much according to me. also if ur PD is current, then its good news, ur appln is sorta woken up and once u reply to rfe u cud see +ve movement.



    more...


    pictures http://www.piercinghelp.com/ body piercing and tattoos. Cock font for xxx tattoo body
  • Cock font for xxx tattoo body



  • anilvt
    07-16 09:16 PM
    Hello All,

    I have a question....

    The current processing date for Texas Service centre is July 17, 2007
    I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications July 17, 2007

    My receipt Date is July2nd2007 and current for EB2 PD March2007

    I had inccorrect fee issue but it got resolved and later got EAD/AP

    My case status show's wierd incorrect fees yet

    When can i raise a Service Request? August 19th

    RD + 30days

    I spoke with REP or IO( don't know dialled 1-800 16621 #SRC...#1 #3 #4

    She said your case looks fine
    I said " what next" she said your case would be assigned to an IO

    what do you guys think?

    Thanks for help





    dresses About Body Piercing And body piercing and tattoos. tattoo designs. Body piercing
  • tattoo designs. Body piercing



  • like_watching_paint_dry
    01-13 08:33 PM
    Hi: I need some help in resolving my situation. I im in the seventh year of my H1B. My I-140 got approved on April 2006 with a priority date of November 2001 date Under India EB3 Category. Since the priority dates are not current, I coulnd't file for I-485. Now, my client where I am working is offering me permanent employment on H1b and I want to know what are the options available for me without losing my previous GC status and priority dates.

    1. Can I take the new employment without losing the priority dates.
    2. If I lose the priority dates, can I take the employment and start the GC process again??

    Your help is really appreicated to come out of the situation

    You have waited very long and I think you deserve to get the green card. But under EB3 India, that wont happen for another 4-6 years to be conservative. If you were qualified for EB2 as of Nov 2001 (you held a MS or had BS + 5 yrs as of Nov 2001, you should not have any problem with retaining the old priority date while filing under EB2). Ask your client to file Perm LC under EB2 & do the I140 using the Nov 2001 PD. Then join them.If you don't qualify, do in EB3. Dont join the client if they are not stable.. better to wait with your current employer under EB3 than go EB3 with an unstable employer and risk losing it all in the worst case scenario. If they really want you that badly, they will do this under premium processing and you could be in your current state with them in a matter of a couple of months.



    more...


    makeup Body Piercing And Tattoos. body piercing and tattoos. Gallery Index: Body Piercings
  • Gallery Index: Body Piercings



  • thescadaman
    09-28 04:42 PM
    Q : Is USCIS prioritizing certain application(s) during the receipting process?

    Yes. The Application to Adjust Status (I-485) will have first priority because USCIS needs to ensure that these applications are receipted in a timeframe that would allow processing of an application for an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) within 90 days of filing as mandated by law [8 CFR 247a.13(d)]. Our second priority will be to receipt the Application for Naturalization (N-400) so that we can minimize any delays in obtaining citizenship.





    girlfriend Body Piercing body piercing and tattoos. Lauren, Body Piercing and Rose
  • Lauren, Body Piercing and Rose



  • sunny26
    06-18 01:33 PM
    hi
    yes. that what my lawyer says.i have only two months so going in person for renewal.




    Does the passport have to be valid for at least 6 months at the time of filing 485?





    hairstyles Tattoo Body Piercing Only The body piercing and tattoos. No Regrets Body Piercing;
  • No Regrets Body Piercing;



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-20 12:09 PM
    I applied for my labor in July and my PD is July 2007. If I get approved before August 17 then will I be able to apply for I140/485 before August 17th.


    Yes, but you'll need hard copy of your labour certificate which takes 1-3 weeks to arrive. I suggest keep ALL other documents 100% ready to go and send the application the moment your LC arrives. If it does not arrive by 16th, include whatever proof you have of the LC approval (email nitification etc..) and send your application. you never know they may accept it and issue an RFE later..





    VenuK
    06-15 04:45 PM
    Hi Meridiani,

    Thank you for your response.
    I did talk to Immigration Officer and my lawyer about it.
    Immigration Officer said I-94 will be mailed to my employer and/or lawyer. even before that i talk to my lawyer about it. he said, I-94 will be the SAME number that i had company X.
    I have to check with my lawyer for the your question what did you specify as your old employer? company X or the company whose H1 was denied and is now under appeal?
    added to it .
    my passport expiration date is March 2009. so i have to 6+ months validity for visa stamping so i have to go some time in July or August 2008.

    how should i approach the situation, I'm confused...
    who would be the right people i need to talk to. what would be my best bet....

    Please advise.





    dpp
    06-28 03:16 PM
    This is a very common issue. Most of the times the HR title and job title and Labor title do not match.

    I know it is a common issue for anybody. But if USCIS goes strictly, then it is a problem.