Friday, June 10, 2011

pictures for 50th birthday

images Happy 50th Birthday! pictures for 50th birthday. 50th Birthday Cake
  • 50th Birthday Cake



  • pd_recapturing
    11-05 08:11 PM
    This might be a serious issue. Take an infopass and dig it. Did you use AC21 by any chance?





    wallpaper 50th Birthday Cake pictures for 50th birthday. 50th Birthday.
  • 50th Birthday.



  • macml
    01-26 10:45 PM
    Okay thanks for you advice.. Well, before I got married my wife was on an exchange school visa and after school she had an extra year to find work. Not exactly sure the types of visa. But we got married while she was still on one of her visas. Her visa just recently expired, but is there a need to file an I-130 along with the other green card applications? I understand k1's and k2's don't need to.





    pictures for 50th birthday. If you need 50th birthday
  • If you need 50th birthday



  • tikka
    06-25 12:49 PM
    IV members have saved all of us a lot of money on attorney phone calls, getting answers to medical test questions and other general questions. Please contribute to IV so that we can keep this effort going. While everybody is busy collecting documents and paperwork for 485, core IV again is doing their personal paperwork and + lobbying.
    Please contribute, especially if you are new and never contributed. Please do not be a freeloader and get your questions answered and run away.

    Thank you





    2011 50th Birthday. pictures for 50th birthday. Oprah at her 50th birthday
  • Oprah at her 50th birthday



  • NJpatel
    08-04 04:11 PM
    In this case you can not port the PD unless your subsequent I140 is approved ( ie your Feb-08 I-140 is approved) Once this get approved, you can port to already approved EB2-I140 to make your EB2-140 PD same as your EB3-I140 PD.



    My earlier post had misleading information. I filed my I-140 in Feb'08 and I-485 in June'08. I didn't file my I-140/485 concurrently. I-140 is still pending and in my application PD transfer was requested.

    Thanks again to all your responses.



    more...


    pictures for 50th birthday. 50th Birthday Card, Silver
  • 50th Birthday Card, Silver



  • simple1
    05-11 06:49 PM
    desi3933,

    Only if "if not otherwise entitled to an immigrant status and the immediate issuance of a visa under subsection (a), (b), or (c) of this section"

    In this case they are eligible for FB2A. So it nullifies that.

    again “respective subsection” is not referring to primary’s subsection.
    same status = parolee, denied etc.
    same order of consideration = PD order.
    respective subsection=the respective/related/corresponding subsection of derivative not the primary.

    This point was already discussed on member's and donor's thread with same subject.
    Member thread: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=25432
    Donor thread: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=340449

    This thread is for lawyer's thoughts. I appreciate you post your thoughts on the above member/donor threads and let us keep this thread for Attorney only.

    Thanks.


    INA 203(d) Treatment of family members

    A spouse or child as defined in subparagraph (A), (B), (C), (D), or (E) of section 1101(b)(1) of this title shall, if not otherwise entitled to an immigrant status and the immediate issuance of a visa under subsection (a), (b), or (c) of this section, be entitled to the same status, and the same order of consideration provided in the respective subsection, if accompanying or following to join, the spouse or parent.


    This means that if primary beneficiary is using visa number from EB(2) classification then dependent(s) will also be using same classification as primary beneficiary (i.e. EB(2) in this example).


    ______________________
    Not a legal advice
    US citizen of Indian origin





    pictures for 50th birthday. try the 50th Birthday
  • try the 50th Birthday



  • GCforever1
    09-15 01:08 PM
    wow !!! freedom when your wife is in India ....go to strip bar and have fun:) you need to enjoy

    Any ideas? (My wife and son are in india now).
    Anyway, I will support IV wholeheartedly going forward. Of course, I got benefitted from it. I am a long timer, 2001, EB3.



    more...


    pictures for 50th birthday. Sexy 50th Birthday Button by
  • Sexy 50th Birthday Button by



  • ajcates
    10-12 07:41 PM
    I didn't provide fireworks templates…





    2010 If you need 50th birthday pictures for 50th birthday. Happy 50th Birthday!
  • Happy 50th Birthday!



  • hbk
    04-22 03:49 PM
    How long you been working at this client?

    I am working for this client from last 20 months(almost 2 years).



    more...


    pictures for 50th birthday. a couple of 50th Birthday
  • a couple of 50th Birthday



  • QuickGreenCard
    04-20 05:57 PM
    Hey gc28262,

    I am in the same boat as you. I applied for both EAD & AP last year to Texas Service Center. I have gotten my EAD but not AP. The following is my online status for AP:
    Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

    Current Status: Approval notice sent.

    On August 13, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I131 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.


    I called many times and was able to open up a service request. They sent me a letter saying the same thing that I can see online. Everyone told me to re-apply or send I-824 (Application for action on approved petition with the fees $340, costs more than the AP application itself).

    Could you please post the address where you have mailed. I would like to try the same to see if my luck changes any.

    Thanks

    Srini





    hair Oprah at her 50th birthday pictures for 50th birthday. 50th Birthday Party Star Shape
  • 50th Birthday Party Star Shape



  • ramesh10
    06-15 07:20 PM
    Franklin,

    I had OPT in 2003 , so should i be using that A# and should i mention YES for question, have you ever applied for employment authorization with USCIS

    in G325A,
    should i need to mention my part time jobs i worked while on F1 visa (i did not mention anything during 140)



    more...


    pictures for 50th birthday. 50th birthday centrepiece
  • 50th birthday centrepiece



  • mihird
    09-26 04:29 PM
    Ur missing the point.
    The number after the letter, which stands for the classification category is pretty much irrelevant for the purpose of determining the maximum period of stay. You might notice that in many publications USCIS addresses visitors to the US as being in B, H or L status, omitting the #.
    As long as your wife maintains her H4 status properly (providing you maintain your H1 status) and as long as she possess necessary travel documents she is free to enter and exit the country.
    As far as I understand she will not have any legal problem obtaining an H1 visa after staying out of the country for a year, as long as the visa # is available, she has a job offer etc.
    But I do not believe that her H status clock will reset if she leaves the country for a year, then enter in H4 status (which is still a derivative and tied to your principal H status clock). Therefore she will not be able to change her status to that of H1.
    Again, it's a pretty complicated matter and you might want to consult an experienced lawyer.

    Once you leave the US for 366 days, your H clock is reset. Now, you enter back on a H4, your H clock starts ticking down again..you should be able to do the H4->H1 change of status (once a H visa # is available) and exit and re-enter on a H1 visa and get new time on your H1 of [6 years - minus the time spent on H4]. Again, I am not an attorney, I am just saying this from what seems logical to me..





    hot 50th Birthday Card, Silver pictures for 50th birthday. 50th Birthday Luau Cake
  • 50th Birthday Luau Cake



  • tapukakababa
    05-25 08:27 AM
    Sureee mate! Then let all Chinese take away the jobs... Hahahaha!! Indians so gullible. Wat you think man? They are nothing in this country, they will be wayyy better off if you don't work for 1 day. 1st try & bring your family together, forget about rest of Indians. Hahahahaha.

    It's all about power in numbers - i.e. Whites, Hispanics, Blacks - in that order. Indians are a drop in US ocean, besides they all hate each other. So what are you gonna do? Hahahaha. Stupidos.

    PS: This website NOT just for Indians. So please take off your blinders. ALL OF YOU who assume that.

    This same perception is holding every Indian to come together and stand United. Stop comparing and show your worth; what you can do to make a change.



    more...


    house 50th Birthday Party Ideas pictures for 50th birthday. 50th Birthday Cake Royalty
  • 50th Birthday Cake Royalty



  • logiclife
    12-20 07:00 PM
    She mentioned:
    "We (my husband and I) requested expedite request due to extreme emergency situation and USCIS approved it. Luckily things work out for us. Can't say too much other than that. Thanks for all the well wishes....."

    Source:
    http://www..com/discussion-forums/i485-1/52168049/


    ENJOY!!!!

    Nonsense.

    Their 485 got approved by mistake by USCIS, even though their dates were not current. It has happened in few cases since July, when non-current 485s have been approved.

    Sending an expedite request for 485 would not work if the date was not current. If it worked, everyone and their brother would find the neccesary emergency that is needed to get 485. Financial loss for individual or company as an "extreme emergent" situation is not uncommon and not hard to prove.

    She is pulling wool over everyone's eyes because she thinks that her case got approved in mistake and doesnt want to draw attention to that fact. So she is trying to divert attention by saying "oh, we got our GC by expedite request, but I wont tell you what the expedite request was".

    That's really cute. But the reality is, that 485, if it got approved, got approved by mistake and she should stop worrying and dissembling information as no one is on a crusade after her or her husband and people have their own problems.





    tattoo try the 50th Birthday pictures for 50th birthday. Happy 50th Birthday, Marc!
  • Happy 50th Birthday, Marc!



  • mdmd10
    09-11 03:59 PM
    Just voted. I am still waiting for a miracle.



    more...


    pictures Sexy 50th Birthday Button by pictures for 50th birthday. Alphabet Art - Trees 50th
  • Alphabet Art - Trees 50th



  • lotta
    07-21 08:41 PM
    I am in H1 and filed for 485 and EAD, AP. Still have my H1B visa in my passport. Does getting EAD mean you are no more in H1? Or you really have to USE it to be out of H1.

    The general consensus is that only using an EAD invalidates H1.





    dresses 50th Birthday Luau Cake pictures for 50th birthday. Her 50Th Birthday With An
  • Her 50Th Birthday With An



  • bigboy007
    10-30 05:54 PM
    bumping up - any inputs please



    more...


    makeup a couple of 50th Birthday pictures for 50th birthday. 50th Birthday Party Ideas
  • 50th Birthday Party Ideas



  • Chiwere
    01-14 11:15 AM
    Initially I had sent:
    a. 1 letter from Company A
    States my title, skills dates
    b. 2 letters from Company B.
    1 generic letter from HR stating dates, no skills
    1 letter from colleague stating title, skills, dates

    I think the problem is with the Letter provided by the colleague. USCIS might be looking for a letter from Company B on the lines of that from A.

    Just Resending the letters as-is might not work- my 2paise.





    girlfriend Happy 50th Birthday, Marc! pictures for 50th birthday. 50th birthday cake for a man
  • 50th birthday cake for a man



  • arunkotte
    06-04 09:46 AM
    Monday, June 4, 2007

    2:30 p.m.: Convene and begin a period of morning business.(Morning business at 2:30pm :cool: )



    Thereafter, resume consideration of S. 1348, the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act.





    hairstyles 50th birthday centrepiece pictures for 50th birthday. 50th Birthday Cake Ideas
  • 50th Birthday Cake Ideas



  • GCcomesoon
    10-31 02:39 PM
    Its been more than 90 days for me and I don't have even a receipt no.Lawyer says that things have been delayed. Can it be delayed so much that I don't have even receipt no ? :confused:


    Hi

    I got my EAD approved last week on 10/25 after 143 days.I had made 2 info pass appointments, had called USCIS & created 2 service requests after which I guess even my attorney had called USCIS . Only after all this , the message on USCIS online showed that "Card ordered" Actually I have to still receive my physical card in hand. Can you believe even my FP is pending for last almost 5 months now ?

    Thanks
    GCcomesoon


    Priority date - 05/2003
    140 approved - 10/2006 from TSC
    485,131,765 RD-6/04/2007 at TSC, notices received - 06/07/2007
    CA, EB2
    Wife's case returned due to some error,send it again & received on 06/17/2007 as per Fedex
    Wife's case RD- 7/10/2007

    LUD in my case - I131 - 7/10/07, approved - 7/24/07
    LUD in my case - 1131,485,765, - 7/11/07
    LUD in spouse's case - I131-7/11/07
    EAD cleared for spouse - 08/20/07
    FP for spouse - 08/08/07 , I rescheduled it.
    FP scheduled - 10/03/07 - Done
    AP approved for spouse - 09/12/07
    EAD -10/25 - message - Card ordered online.
    Still waiting for actual EAD card & FP





    gondalguru
    06-20 11:52 AM
    I thought that you can use AC21 only if you work for employer and I-485 pending more than 180 days and then you leave the employer to work for somebody else.

    Is it possible to use prior employer's I-140, Empolyment offer letter - and file I-485 for future employment--- wait 6 months and then use AC21 clause to get greencard - All these while working for company other than original employer who file I-140?





    arnab221
    11-21 03:09 PM
    The airlines generally take them away and send it to USCIS.