Monday, June 20, 2011

chinese dragon tattoos

images Armband Tattoo Chinese Dragon chinese dragon tattoos. A girl with dragon tattoo
  • A girl with dragon tattoo



  • gc28262
    07-29 06:00 PM
    Lesson learned:

    Always note the rep id, date and time when talking to USCIS customer service.

    This information will come handy when reporting issues to Ombudsman's office.





    wallpaper A girl with dragon tattoo chinese dragon tattoos. Chinese dragon tattoo design
  • Chinese dragon tattoo design



  • augustus
    05-12 09:18 AM
    Dear All,

    Could you please advise, if we can port eb3 to eb2.

    My husband is working for the same employer for last 6 years. He has masters degree from US and he filed for his GC in 2004. In 2004, he had only 1 year experience. The lawyer said he does not qualify for Eb2 despite his US degree.

    Now after 6 years, he had a job change within his company. He became a principal engineer from just an engineer. Could we port to EB2?

    If yes, what should we be careful about and how should we go about it?

    Sincerely,
    Augustus





    chinese dragon tattoos. dragon tattoos gallery.
  • dragon tattoos gallery.



  • tonyHK12
    12-07 06:13 PM
    Not really .... My brother worked in India for 3 years and worked here in US for 5 years before moving back to India and he is earning good too.

    Salary for any job depends on lot of factors. How one negotiates is a key factor.



    Cool how did he find the job, did he go through a recruiter from here or did he first land there and then search for a job?





    2011 Chinese dragon tattoo design chinese dragon tattoos. Japanese Dragon Tattoo Designs
  • Japanese Dragon Tattoo Designs



  • xbohdpukc
    09-25 02:45 PM
    If this is derivative, then how come H1 obtained should be counted towards H4. H1 is standalone and should not be counted.

    Again, my wife is on H4 for 6 years and I did not get into 485 stage. Now she wants to go to India and come back after a one year break. If she comes back after a year on new H1, it would be fine for her. If she come back on H4, can she get a H1 after one year?

    Any idea, whether this is possible?

    Ur missing the point.
    The number after the letter, which stands for the classification category is pretty much irrelevant for the purpose of determining the maximum period of stay. You might notice that in many publications USCIS addresses visitors to the US as being in B, H or L status, omitting the #.
    As long as your wife maintains her H4 status properly (providing you maintain your H1 status) and as long as she possess necessary travel documents she is free to enter and exit the country.
    As far as I understand she will not have any legal problem obtaining an H1 visa after staying out of the country for a year, as long as the visa # is available, she has a job offer etc.
    But I do not believe that her H status clock will reset if she leaves the country for a year, then enter in H4 status (which is still a derivative and tied to your principal H status clock). Therefore she will not be able to change her status to that of H1.
    Again, it's a pretty complicated matter and you might want to consult an experienced lawyer.



    more...


    chinese dragon tattoos. chinese dragon tattoo
  • chinese dragon tattoo



  • gcdreamer05
    02-24 11:45 AM
    Recently we are seeing lot of people with new id without completing profile they are able to start new thread. What if admin enforced new user to fill the personnel information and then only they can post on this web site. More importantly some key massages\important issues get berried in active forums due to above issue.
    Even going further we can put trial period for new users for 15 days .If they have any questions just pay 5-10 $ and get active in forum there answers will be provided by all our valued/all star members (most green as per rank) in this way we get more revenue and members get valued advice.

    This is a very valid suggestion , because i believe most of the new questions are posted by that fake guy tunnel rat... with different different ids.





    chinese dragon tattoos. japanese tattoo dragon
  • japanese tattoo dragon



  • jediknight
    03-26 01:57 AM
    I voted up the Immigration questions.

    Looks like the Anti-Immigration folks are trying to vote down our questions.

    - JK



    more...


    chinese dragon tattoos. Chinese Dragon Tattoo Meanings
  • Chinese Dragon Tattoo Meanings



  • indyanguy
    01-18 01:00 PM
    diptam - Thanks for the reply. The letters I had sent earlier is very similar to the template of the letter you posted. I am going to get new letters and send them over. Hopefully, it will get me out of this crazy 140 delay.

    getrdone - By the labor application, I assume you are talking about the approved labor certificate that lists the experience and skills? If so, yes I do have a copy of it and will be including this language in the letters.

    By the way, is it required to send 2 letters from each employer?





    2010 dragon tattoos gallery. chinese dragon tattoos. Armband Tattoo Chinese Dragon
  • Armband Tattoo Chinese Dragon



  • maheshf
    07-31 12:10 PM
    FYI: Last year, my wife (Dependent) got her EAD before mine was approved. Like i said, if u start looking for trends (and something that makes sense) the way USCIS works, u will most likely be disappointed.

    They just work randomly---there are so many June/July EAD filers who got their EADs approved in 3-4 weeks time frame, and then there are May filers (like me) who've just started seeing some approvals and some are still waiting with applications pending over 90 days.


    You are right...It's random..just received �Card Production� notification for my wife as well..



    more...


    chinese dragon tattoos. black and grey dragon tattoo
  • black and grey dragon tattoo



  • kaisersose
    07-23 09:01 AM
    All,

    I feel that those who concurrently filed I-140/485 in July 2007 are very lucky!

    Here is my situation -

    Previous Employer -
    EB3,PD-Jan'04,I-140 cleared. Switched in June 2007 and wasn't able to file I-485 in July 2007

    New Employer -
    EB2, PD-Dec'-07, I-140 (Feb'08 - pending)

    Question -

    Based on Jun'08 Visa bulletin the dates for EB2-India were at Apr'04. Filed for I-140/485 based on my old priority date for EB3 labor (Jan'04). Explaining USCIS for PD transfer.

    Well, folks at NSC did not understand the PD transfer concept and send my application back. Unclear as to what do now. I guess need to wait until the dates for EB2-India reach Dec'07 such that I can file.

    Any "Creative" thoughts on how to approach USCIS moving forward.

    Thanks in advance for your replies.

    Aamchimumbai

    You do not have to wait till Dec 07 becomes current. I assume when you applied for your second 140, you already requested them to use the earlier EB-3 PD. So when your EB2 140 is approved, it will have the earlier PD, which means you can apply for 485 when your 04 date is current.

    Now all you have to do is wait for your 140 to be approved.





    hair Japanese Dragon Tattoo Designs chinese dragon tattoos. Chinese Dragon Tattoo Pictures
  • Chinese Dragon Tattoo Pictures



  • MatsP
    January 30th, 2008, 03:12 PM
    One piece of advice might be to go for something much less expensive first, to see if you actually like digital photography - the second hand prices are pretty abysmal for these things, so unless you think you are a really good salesman when it comes to selling your old stuff on E-bay or such, it would be less of a risk to you to get either a used P&S or a new, less expensive model.

    There are many things that make a difference between a DSLR and a "Advanced P&S" (Pro-sumer P&S or whatever you like to call the category that the Sony ends up in). But in the end, there's only a few of those that actually show in the photos:
    1. noise levels - the smaller sensor on the P&S (about half the size compared to the DSLR) means more noise in the picture, especially at high ISO [when you take pictures in rather dark circumstancs].
    2. The flexibility in focal length - the P&S has a fixed optical system, you can't really change it [yes, you can buy extra lenses to screw on the front and such, but it's really not that great]. This shows up, usually, more at the wide-angle end than on the telephoto end. The Sony here has a 31-465mm equivalent lens. That's pretty good, but 31mm is on the "narrow end of wide-angle", and you don't really have much choice to fix that. 465mm is plenty for most people.

    It's your money, so you spend it as you like :)

    --
    Mats



    more...


    chinese dragon tattoos. China Dragon tattoos
  • China Dragon tattoos



  • h1techSlave
    04-28 09:53 AM
    60% of Americans support getting tough on illegals. Currently the US is the only country in the world, which puts the priorities of illegals above those of Citizens and legal people within its borders. Both Mexico and India (just to pick to countries) have very tough laws against visa over-stay, presence with out visa etc.

    Nationally, 60% Favor Letting Local Police Stop and Verify Immigration Status - Rasmussen Reports� (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/immigration/nationally_60_favor_letting_local_police_stop_and_ verify_immigration_status)





    hot chinese dragon tattoo chinese dragon tattoos. chinese dragon tattoo drawing.
  • chinese dragon tattoo drawing.



  • somegchuh
    10-31 01:39 PM
    just as FYI, they mailed back the original 797 with the passport.



    more...


    house girlfriend Chinese Dragon chinese dragon tattoos. Dragon Tattoo Pictures
  • Dragon Tattoo Pictures



  • yabadaba
    08-14 12:27 PM
    yes u are





    tattoo japanese tattoo dragon chinese dragon tattoos. Dragons are drawn differently
  • Dragons are drawn differently



  • pachai_attai
    08-15 02:55 PM
    I sent back a new I-693 form along with TB testresult (thru USPS). USCIS received the document on 08/14.
    Today (08/15), I got a mail with contents
    "Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case
    processing has resumed"
    Do you have any idea, how long it will take to approve the 485 after they receive the RFE documents.
    Do they still continue to approve the cases after Aug 17th?



    more...


    pictures Chinese Dragon Tattoo Meanings chinese dragon tattoos. Chinese Dragon Tattoo Design
  • Chinese Dragon Tattoo Design



  • headhunter
    09-27 10:18 PM
    Guys-

    If someone is asking advice , give it to him professionally. I know, including myself, everyone is frustrated. Quite honestly, most people forget that GC is for the benefit of the company not your benefit. Your benefit just comes along. They have this whole fuckin system because they need people from outside. Not because they love you. It is company that controls GC until you get it. So it is HIS company that is using the tricks of the trade. They can claim that they had lost profit since they did not have a permanent employee for long. All these jumping the queues and rules were framed for the benefit of the company. Not aliens, as they call us.

    "If too many indians are ready to work hard by waiting for 10 yrs for their benefit, yeah why not, screw , I am not giving it to you." -- A mind of a Republican congressman





    dresses chinese dragon tattoo drawing. chinese dragon tattoos. Chinese Dragon Tattoo Gallery.
  • Chinese Dragon Tattoo Gallery.



  • map_boiler
    06-27 02:57 PM
    My OPT EAD A# and I-140 A# are different.

    When filling the forms, use the A# number from your I-140, if available. If not, fill with "None". Do not leave it blank. When my attorney filed my I-140 papers, they filled "None" for A#. Later after I-140 approval when they filed for my H1B renewal, they used the A#.

    From what I know, in case you don't have an approved I-140 and hence an A#, you will be assigned one with the I-485 receipt. Therefore, in my opinion, you should NOT use your OPT EAD A# for the I-485 and related forms.

    --------------------------------
    PD: Feb 2006, EB2, India
    I-140 AD: June 2006
    Filing I-485, I-765, etc: July 2007



    more...


    makeup black and grey dragon tattoo chinese dragon tattoos. girlfriend Chinese Dragon
  • girlfriend Chinese Dragon



  • kaskar
    06-19 01:27 PM
    any members planning consular processing in delhi ???
    please respond





    girlfriend Dragons are drawn differently chinese dragon tattoos. 2011 chinese dragon tattoos
  • 2011 chinese dragon tattoos



  • Beemar
    11-04 09:08 PM
    Situation - During the month of July, I filed my 485 when all categories were current. Got my receipt too. Missed wife's application because her papers were not ready. Now priority dates have retrogressed again.

    Saving grace - Our H1/H4 are in order with many long years left on them.

    Question - Can I file my wife 485 now as a dependent, even though "my" PD is not current yet. The core point is that, does the concept of PD applies to the dependent 485 applications too?





    hairstyles China Dragon tattoos chinese dragon tattoos. chinese dragon tattoo designs
  • chinese dragon tattoo designs



  • prom2
    11-02 10:20 PM
    AP docs received.

    Just waiting for GC





    milind70
    08-28 10:13 AM
    is it not required for the beneficiary to sign the approved labor before attaching it to the I140 petition ?

    i dont think so, i never signed anything while filing for 140 ,my attorney took care of everything, i did not sign even the G 28 Form. I filed i 140 in March 2007 got approval in April /may 2007.
    At 485 stage i only signed G 28 form as i was filing thru an attorney.File 485 in July 2007.
    Relax chill, i think you are fine.





    prdgl
    07-07 09:56 PM
    Very good, shabaash!!

    Because of A. Holes like you, H1B visa holders get a bad name. And look at your gall, you are publicly announcing an intent to commit deciet.

    IV Core and company: Please remove this thread - we do not want to provide more fodder to anti-immigrants.

    And as for you moron, yes, you will get into trouble if you think you can dick around with govt. agencies.
    Grow up!!!!!!!!

    yes yes, its not that 10million illegal immigrants are considered for amnesty and was about to given direct path to citizenship or that's not enough, there is LC subsitution Fraud.

    yes yes this is the one that brings bad name for H1B holders and not the above said things.

    I am just trying to meet my ad requirement. If its not then i will change my ad. I am trying out different options here. That's it. For now you relax pal !