Monday, June 20, 2011

jesus tattoo designs

images Tattoo Stencil / Line Drawing jesus tattoo designs. Jesus Tattoo Design
  • Jesus Tattoo Design



  • bogati
    07-27 11:45 PM
    Hi there,

    In my experience, Maryland Driver license is the easiest license to get. I moved from Ohio when I was on Student OPT. I had Ohio Driver license and I went to Maryland DMV and got license for 5 years. I am wondering why you did not get Maryland license.





    wallpaper Jesus Tattoo Design jesus tattoo designs. Jesus Tattoo Designs
  • Jesus Tattoo Designs



  • axp817
    06-16 12:21 PM
    They say we (includes me and my wife) were missing G325A (boigraphic information sheets).

    And that caused a denial? Wow.

    Anyway, IV might be able to help. Please consider participating in this action item.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=354157#post354157





    jesus tattoo designs. Tribals Tattoo Designs Tribals
  • Tribals Tattoo Designs Tribals



  • Desertfox
    10-30 08:51 PM
    My lawyer confirmed that we can apply for renewal 6 months prior to expiration date.





    2011 Jesus Tattoo Designs jesus tattoo designs. Christian Tattoo Designs
  • Christian Tattoo Designs



  • hemya
    08-18 10:17 AM
    Do check with your company/lawyer to see if it has been approved. My online status still says 'pending' even though I heard from my manager and lawyer on July 18th regarding the approval of my I-140.

    Approval date was July 14th



    more...


    jesus tattoo designs. Jesus tattoo on right arm
  • Jesus tattoo on right arm



  • sunofeast_gc
    11-07 02:19 AM
    I checked my current labor certification. it has the following details :

    ETA FORM 9089
    A) PREVAILING WAGE INFORMATION
    SOC/O*NET(OES) CODE
    15-1031.00
    OCCUPATONAL TITLE
    COMPUTER SOFTWARE ENGINEER

    B) JOB OPPORTUNITY INFORMATION
    JOB TITLE: SOFTWARE ENGINEER(THIS IS CURRENT)

    C) IDENTIFY THE JOB TITLE OF THE ACCEPTABLE ALTERNATE OCCUPATION:
    PROGRAMMER ANALYST OR SYSTEMS ANALYST

    D) JOB DUTIES
    CREATE TEST PLANS, TEST CASES AND ANALYZE USER NEEDS AND CREATE AND
    MODIFY APPLICATION SOFTWARE USING VARIOUS SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES


    My question is based on the above can i switch to another field like SAP for example. I am not sure if companies will be ready to give me a offer letter with the above text for a SAP job.

    Any ideas friends?

    sundeep
    as far similar job is concern you can check this below site
    http://online.onetcenter.org/link/summary/15-1031.00

    Summary Report for:
    15-1031.00 - Computer Software Engineers, Applications
    Develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs. Analyze user needs and develop software solutions. Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. May analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.

    Sample of reported job titles: Software Engineer, Application Integration Engineer, Programmer Analyst, Computer Consultant, Software Architect, Software Developer, Software Development Engineer, Business Systems Analyst, Programmer, Software Analyst





    jesus tattoo designs. Religious Tattoo
  • Religious Tattoo



  • adibhatla
    06-16 11:59 AM
    I think people should refrain from making congressional enquiries just to get a status update on their case. It should be used only under special circumstances, RFE, rejection, etc.

    If everyone starts doing this, these congressional offices will just not entertain our genuine requests anymore.

    If you really need to check just the status, take an Infopass.

    Just my 2 cents.

    va_dude

    Thanks Dude. I am in a rejection situation (of I485) here and had opened an MTR in December' 08, haven't heard since them from USCIS.

    Regards

    MA



    more...


    jesus tattoo designs. jesus tattoos pics pictures
  • jesus tattoos pics pictures



  • vijse
    12-19 08:42 PM
    For the sake of others who may search this forum in future, could you tell how you got it corrected? Thanks!

    I went to a CPB defferred inspection site which was the one closest to where I live ,with my pasasport ,I-94 and my H1 petition . So the officer clearly saw it was an error and gave me a new I-94 .





    2010 Tribals Tattoo Designs Tribals jesus tattoo designs. Tattoo Stencil / Line Drawing
  • Tattoo Stencil / Line Drawing



  • sg72
    09-29 12:42 PM
    My case is totally different. We applied on July 2nd and my wife got her EAD last week but my EAD not yet approved. Is it normal?



    more...


    jesus tattoo designs. Black Jesus Tattoo Designs
  • Black Jesus Tattoo Designs



  • snelakan
    07-04 09:32 PM
    My state in four lines

    1) Came to US on F-1 Visa, never completed my masters

    2) Shifted to H-1B and i have been with the same client and havent been to India for four years.

    3) Now i am doing part time MBA from a top Ivy league school and i have $40,000 in loans from my MBA. i have not finished it as yet.

    4) Applied for labor and priority date is Jan 2007 and i wanted to apply for 1-485 and AP and Skip H-1B stamping

    But because of the july 2nd i cant do that anymore and i will have to go to H-1B stamping. I wonder what will happen if my stamping gets rejected. If dont attend classes for 4 months. My student loan will start asking for monthly payments. I am in a quagmire.

    But still i have decided that i will go to India in any case and if payments become overdue for more months. I dont know what to do.

    I had so many hoped on the current numbers . Any idea guys what can i do?


    If your H1's job requirement is a bachelors degree, then they cannot reject your H1 stamping.





    hair Christian Tattoo Designs jesus tattoo designs. 2010 cross tattoo jesus cross
  • 2010 cross tattoo jesus cross



  • pappusheth
    08-11 02:38 PM
    good one ghost.
    it's disappointing that the sept vb movement was much smaller than expected (i fall in your g3m2 category) but the blessing in disguise is that it will make people believe the long term vision that IV has to pursue the fixes that will solve these problems for good and will help everyone irrespective of their category. hopefully more people will come forward and donate and join IV's hands on the grass root efforts.



    more...


    jesus tattoo designs. off their Jesus tattoo.
  • off their Jesus tattoo.



  • chi_shark
    09-04 12:12 PM
    Tell your friend that it will be more fun to watch grass grow than filing for gc...

    just kidding... if he just needs I-140 approved so he can continue to get 3 year H-1 extensions, then its a good idea to start PERM.

    One of my good friend asked me this questions yesterday? I did not have an answer for him and wanted to ask if someone could have any suggestions on this.

    Thanks you for your time.

    His company wants to start his EB2 green card process. He was wondering if this a good time to do this? Is it recommended that he delay this process for 6 months or so? He is currently in his 3rd year of H1B.

    Thanks
    -M





    hot Jesus tattoo on right arm jesus tattoo designs. Star Tattoo Designs For Female
  • Star Tattoo Designs For Female



  • cbpds
    04-28 02:51 PM
    The Financial regulation bill will go thru for sure, both Dem and Rep parties favor it, however the REP party is trying to resolve certain differences before bringing it to the table.

    Both parties cannot afford to be seen as party of Wall street during nov elections.

    this is how cir will end..... with a procedural vote -
    Financial regulation plan fails first Senate test - U.S. business- msnbc.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36770907/ns/business-us_business/)

    bet $100?



    more...


    house jesus tattoos - pictures koi tattoo designs jesus tattoo designs. Sacred Heart of Jesus Tattoos
  • Sacred Heart of Jesus Tattoos



  • gova123
    08-15 09:06 AM
    I agree, with the Country limit, the situation might be much worse. And also in the point where you said that the CIR failed at the first stage. The main reason CIR failed was probably everyone thought that CIR would directly give amnesty to 12-16 million and also did not separate Illegal to Legal immigrants.. If somehow we separate them out and explain that IV is doing the lobbyingonly for Legal immigrants, we can even show to some of the office colleagues and they will find it very interesting and may be listen to our geniune concerns. Any inputs to my suggestions..................





    tattoo Religious Tattoo jesus tattoo designs. jesus cross tattoo designs.
  • jesus cross tattoo designs.



  • joeshmoe
    09-04 12:44 PM
    joeshmoe,
    Congratulations on your GC approval. Enjoy the freedom.

    Your approval gives us hope in a way that USCIS is approving I-485 cases even though the PD is not current. Am I right?

    You must be right ... I was not anticipating this turn of events whatsoever as I knew what the current PD is in the September Visa Bulletin but maybe they assign me a visa number when they got my application in June.... who knows...



    more...


    pictures jesus tattoos pics pictures jesus tattoo designs. Jesus Tattoo Design on Back
  • Jesus Tattoo Design on Back



  • gcformeornot
    12-31 01:05 PM
    bump





    dresses Star Tattoo Designs For Female jesus tattoo designs. heart tattoo design.
  • heart tattoo design.



  • bostonian28
    02-17 08:09 PM
    As far as I can see Yates memo is what is addressing this issue specifically, based on that I think you should be good, i.e your current employer cannot revoke 140 (please see yates memo)......

    It is my opinion....



    more...


    makeup Black Jesus Tattoo Designs jesus tattoo designs. jesus tattoos - pictures koi tattoo designs
  • jesus tattoos - pictures koi tattoo designs



  • go_gc_way
    02-09 12:46 PM
    franklin...good thread.

    Just would like to request you and others who are responding to this thread...to take a look at the following thread.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2700

    This is one of the action items , Pappu has requested to participate several times. Can I request you and others who are visiting this thread to take a look and action.

    This is going to increase IV membership too.





    girlfriend jesus cross tattoo designs. jesus tattoo designs. Jesus Tattoo Design Picture
  • Jesus Tattoo Design Picture



  • InTheMoment
    02-05 06:53 PM
    Good, the doc is moving along well to the observership which is a way to build brownie points in one's resume when applying for the residency match. It is a different issue, nevertheless, that several good hospitals do not bother to consider observership as a significant credential when assessing candidates for residency.

    As such it is a non-clinical and non-payroll position and he/she might as well can do it on B2 (visitor). So there are no visa issues as such.

    Well, my wife is doing her residency in a hospital affiliated to one of the top 2 univ programs in the US and hence the knowledge of these facts. I really emphatize with the double whammy type challenges docs have to face i.e professionally as well as with immigration/J-1/H-1 issues.





    hairstyles off their Jesus tattoo. jesus tattoo designs. Jesus Tattoos
  • Jesus Tattoos



  • ragz4u
    03-14 01:34 PM
    Hi

    Are there any updates to the Bill that is being discussed right now ? I mean we have updates saying that they are discussing illegal immigration, border security, etc. I guess all of us are waiting to see & hear if something about us is getting discussed there. Something which would benefit our own community.

    Please don't get me wrong, but many people hopefully look at the posts everyday thinking that there might be an update which might benefit thier case.I would urge & request someone from core members to give continuous updates.That would also eliminate lot of doubts especially amongst groups who are not very clear on the immigration voice activities.

    Thanks
    GCcomesoon

    This is the link for the other thread http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=278

    FYI, the debate will resume tomorrow again. Updates will be provided real time (hopefully).





    smuggymba
    10-08 05:40 PM
    i sent u PM.

    Mr.Smuggy - Easy buddy. Relax.

    I am not as bright as you. I am trying to understand how it works. Since you know it all, what if Company A cant get me a job after i got GC and Company C is ?





    pcs
    08-01 09:31 AM
    bump