chanduv23
12-08 06:45 PM
Come on folks, time for some contributions.....
wallpaper Drio Women eyeglass frames
claudio
01-13 08:06 PM
Nice contest K, i haven't coded in a while but i'll see if I can get some spare time to participate :)
champu
02-23 02:26 PM
Why people ask dumb questions. For me most of these questions are dumb and answers are obvious.
My dear friend, people are nervous. I am too. Bad news are coming from all corners.
USCIS raids; Property & Stock Losses; Jobs disappearing. If you are in the middle of this then you would know. Sitting pretty in a recession proof role or job and commenting on others is easy.
My dear friend, people are nervous. I am too. Bad news are coming from all corners.
USCIS raids; Property & Stock Losses; Jobs disappearing. If you are in the middle of this then you would know. Sitting pretty in a recession proof role or job and commenting on others is easy.
2011 Women#39;s Eyeglasses Frames-OGI
HV000
02-24 12:37 PM
It is important to note that IO vetting the AC21 - I-485 Application for approval HAS TO consider that EXPERIENCE and PERFORMANCE can comand greater salaries in the free job market!!!! This is VERY important since there is a hugh time gap between LC and I-485 Approval especially for non ROW countries!!
USCIS should NOT be intervening when companies can provide higher salaries for same or similar jobs to QUALIFIED candidates.
USCIS should NOT be intervening when companies can provide higher salaries for same or similar jobs to QUALIFIED candidates.
more...
pmb76
05-08 03:22 PM
Ofcourse they deserve an H1-B visa. That what makes this country a great place to live ! Diversity of people and the freedom to choose what you do best in your career. That's why we are all here.
Software is easy. By the way I write device driver kernel code and I still think it is much easier compared to fashion modeling. Your kernel crashes - you look at the stack trace and create a patch - simple. As a fashion model you mess up on the ramp - you mess up millions of $s in advertisements and your entire career.
Most Engineers have this way of self-glorifying themselves which I kind of find rather lame. Your job is the easiest and you are overpaid. Wake up and smell the coffee ... or er Chai :)
Software is easy. By the way I write device driver kernel code and I still think it is much easier compared to fashion modeling. Your kernel crashes - you look at the stack trace and create a patch - simple. As a fashion model you mess up on the ramp - you mess up millions of $s in advertisements and your entire career.
Most Engineers have this way of self-glorifying themselves which I kind of find rather lame. Your job is the easiest and you are overpaid. Wake up and smell the coffee ... or er Chai :)
ashkam
06-25 11:35 AM
The question is, did you earn any money at all in 2007? The information you provided is a bit vague, in one place you say you received paychecks till December 15 2007, in another place you say you did not get paid in 2007. It is simple really, if you did not earn any money in 2007, then you do not have to add your W2 to your tax returns. If you did earn money in 2007, then the company has to supply you with a W2.
Of course, not earning any money in 2007, while keeping you okay with respect to the IRS, might get you in trouble with the USCIS.
Of course, not earning any money in 2007, while keeping you okay with respect to the IRS, might get you in trouble with the USCIS.
more...
ssingh92
12-10 09:33 AM
I contributed $100 and sent the message to all desi (FENCE SITTERS) who were working with me including who have received their GC. I never convinced by a rally in DC but I am fully convinced by lobbying for GC. This is the way to go and the democracy in US works.
Can you guys accept $50 also for one time contribution. There is no option for $50. I talked to some GC guys some of them willing to donate $50 but not $100.
Thanks,
Can you guys accept $50 also for one time contribution. There is no option for $50. I talked to some GC guys some of them willing to donate $50 but not $100.
Thanks,
2010 glasses spectacles frames
vdlrao
11-19 03:50 AM
Hello All,
I just got my EAD approved and I am waiting for my AP. I want to go back to school full time to pursue more education. If I do so, what will happen to my immigration status?
Can I continue on my EAD? If yes, How?
If I transfer to F-1, what will happen to my PD, EAD and AP?
After completion of studies, can I utilize my PD or EAD?
Please advice!
I presume you can continue your studies using your EAD. Yes you could utilize that EAD after your studies too. And at any given point of time one can have only one Staus. So in your case its either EAD or F1. If someone's EAD is already approved, I dont think that someone could change to F1 unless his/her EAD has been denied.
PS: I am not a lawyer. This is just my openion.
I just got my EAD approved and I am waiting for my AP. I want to go back to school full time to pursue more education. If I do so, what will happen to my immigration status?
Can I continue on my EAD? If yes, How?
If I transfer to F-1, what will happen to my PD, EAD and AP?
After completion of studies, can I utilize my PD or EAD?
Please advice!
I presume you can continue your studies using your EAD. Yes you could utilize that EAD after your studies too. And at any given point of time one can have only one Staus. So in your case its either EAD or F1. If someone's EAD is already approved, I dont think that someone could change to F1 unless his/her EAD has been denied.
PS: I am not a lawyer. This is just my openion.
more...
NikNikon
August 8th, 2005, 03:48 PM
I think the shot turned out great Michael. I imagine you could use a similar technique as I have been doing with the infrared, with the filter off and the camera on a tripod using the autofocus to get focus where you want it then switch to manual focus and screw the filters on then take your picture. I'm also curious how much different shooting the same shot without the filters or possibly just one and setting the aperture at f/32 and using a slow shutter to try to achieve the same effect. Look forward to more experimentation.
hair Women Metal Optical Eyeglasses Frames
snathan
02-17 08:03 PM
I am working in US from Feb 2007 to till date. I was on H1-B visa This H1-B petition is valid till 30 sep,2009. I am currently on project which ends on 31 March 2009 . Before that I want to change my employer .
Some ppl suggested me Transfer H1 with extention immediately. Some said that stay with current employer have extention and then transfer .
Is there any problem now a days for H1 Transfers ?
Please give me your valuable suggestions.
Thanks...
If you have all the papers in place and never be out of status, you can do tranfer now itself. If everything is in place, still if you get REF...its out of luck. In that case you might get RFE in extension also.
If fact you can do the transfer and extension at the same time. I did file in couple of weeks gape and both got approved.
Some ppl suggested me Transfer H1 with extention immediately. Some said that stay with current employer have extention and then transfer .
Is there any problem now a days for H1 Transfers ?
Please give me your valuable suggestions.
Thanks...
If you have all the papers in place and never be out of status, you can do tranfer now itself. If everything is in place, still if you get REF...its out of luck. In that case you might get RFE in extension also.
If fact you can do the transfer and extension at the same time. I did file in couple of weeks gape and both got approved.
more...
nabs501
07-27 04:31 PM
Did you put in your A# OR THE Petition Number 3 in that form. Please respond.
I did put in my A# which I then thought was same as the A# listed on the EAD for OPT. Obviously, I was wrong.
My point is, it's OK if you don't put in your A#.
But it would help if you put the receipt #.
They just use all of this information to retireve your record. If there's some information missing such as the receipt number, it would just take them longer to retrieve your records.
Try to get atleast the I140 receipt number from your employer. Dont worry about the A# (just put in NONE). I think they can very well dig out your application based on the receipt number.
Even if you dont get the receipt number, go ahead file the form and provide as much details as you possibly can regarding the I140 petition; attach a separate sheet if needed.
Dont forget to get the form notarized.
I did put in my A# which I then thought was same as the A# listed on the EAD for OPT. Obviously, I was wrong.
My point is, it's OK if you don't put in your A#.
But it would help if you put the receipt #.
They just use all of this information to retireve your record. If there's some information missing such as the receipt number, it would just take them longer to retrieve your records.
Try to get atleast the I140 receipt number from your employer. Dont worry about the A# (just put in NONE). I think they can very well dig out your application based on the receipt number.
Even if you dont get the receipt number, go ahead file the form and provide as much details as you possibly can regarding the I140 petition; attach a separate sheet if needed.
Dont forget to get the form notarized.
hot your Tortoise
.soulty
03-30 04:00 PM
when is this thing going in completed battles? Just wondering...Poll closed and moved to completed battles..
congrats everyone, nice work. ;)
congrats everyone, nice work. ;)
more...
house 4046-B Women`s Eyeglass Frames
GCAmigo
12-16 06:14 PM
it took 10 months to move one month..
tattoo Women#39;s Eyeglasses
Pagal
09-08 02:06 PM
Hello,
You can work with your HR and lawyers in creating a better job description. Here are some points that I would consider in creating a job description that is honest and flexible...
1. Job should be for future placement (say, in 3-5 years time)
2. Job should offer you reasonable career and skill growth
3. Job should not be constrained to a single geographic location in US
4. Job title should match one of the broad skill categories of DOL (this would allow you to change jobs without having to worry about implications on labor certification)
All the best...
You can work with your HR and lawyers in creating a better job description. Here are some points that I would consider in creating a job description that is honest and flexible...
1. Job should be for future placement (say, in 3-5 years time)
2. Job should offer you reasonable career and skill growth
3. Job should not be constrained to a single geographic location in US
4. Job title should match one of the broad skill categories of DOL (this would allow you to change jobs without having to worry about implications on labor certification)
All the best...
more...
pictures PRADA Women`s Casual Plate
md_alien
10-07 01:20 PM
If you have an international driving license/permit, you can get a full MD license on its basis. I believe you only have to give a written test and a driving test. No drivers ed. etc. Probably you might have to take a Drug and Alcohol test too but thats not a big hassle.
dresses Women#39;s Eyeglasses
jvordar
04-17 08:29 PM
Even if you transferred you can still work for old company and keep on working there without joining new company.
That's what i believe. Please consult attorney for confirmation
on what basis can i work for old company coz my H1 is already transfered right??? i'm confused... btw this is the new company's lawyers telling me.. i just wanted to see if any one has been in this situation or know of somebody in such a situation..
That's what i believe. Please consult attorney for confirmation
on what basis can i work for old company coz my H1 is already transfered right??? i'm confused... btw this is the new company's lawyers telling me.. i just wanted to see if any one has been in this situation or know of somebody in such a situation..
more...
makeup Drio Women eyeglass frames
smuggymba
05-19 01:47 PM
In india we celebrate the bharat pravasi diwas (NRI Day) and PM is in attendance. Remittance to India is a big boost to the economy.
PM should give a hint to Obama on EB issues but I don't expect PM to help me get my GC. Bharat Pravasi diwas is a good way to initiate this dialogue within the NRI community.
PM should give a hint to Obama on EB issues but I don't expect PM to help me get my GC. Bharat Pravasi diwas is a good way to initiate this dialogue within the NRI community.
girlfriend of men#39;s eyeglass frames
nk2006
05-01 07:54 AM
It does seem random. A collegue of mine sent his application on the same day as mine in Dec - his 140 is approved a month ago and I am still waiting (both are EB2; both are similar job types with same company; but he is from ROW and has 485 current dates and poor me is from a retrogessed country).
EB2 I140 @ Texas receipt date: 21st Dec 06
Notice date: 3rd Jan 07 (not sure if this is the receipt date but there is an update on this date)
Processing type: Regular
Current status: PENDING
EB2 I140 @ Texas receipt date: 21st Dec 06
Notice date: 3rd Jan 07 (not sure if this is the receipt date but there is an update on this date)
Processing type: Regular
Current status: PENDING
hairstyles +glasses+frames+for+women
girishvar
08-12 06:35 PM
OCI's can work without visa. ALL PIO's are eligible for OCI.
According to my understanding, PIO is like a long term entry visa but it does not allow you to work. You would still need an employment visa.
Only OCI visa holders can work without employment visa.
You may want confirm the details on the Embassy website as they keep changing rules from time to time.
According to my understanding, PIO is like a long term entry visa but it does not allow you to work. You would still need an employment visa.
Only OCI visa holders can work without employment visa.
You may want confirm the details on the Embassy website as they keep changing rules from time to time.
sixburgh
06-28 04:09 PM
Why did they allow me (my lawyer) to renew H1 status then?
Lawyer just received the h1 approval, you know?
And I too received my wife's H4.
Lawyer just received the h1 approval, you know?
And I too received my wife's H4.
uma001
09-08 03:22 PM
points mentioned in posts 2,3 4 and 5 are 100% correct.
points mentioned in post 6 can be considered but companies wont agree for that, They wont accept the suggestions/points given by employee.
Exactly same thing happened in my case. Our company prepared position description,posted ads and just before filing PERM,they said we got enough resumes and we found candidates. We cannot file green card. If economy improves after 6 months we will review the scenario and start the process all over again and I was schocked to hear that answer. They received 25 resumes for my position.
Friends,
Green card dream is over. Now it's the time to get back to India or other countries.
points mentioned in post 6 can be considered but companies wont agree for that, They wont accept the suggestions/points given by employee.
Exactly same thing happened in my case. Our company prepared position description,posted ads and just before filing PERM,they said we got enough resumes and we found candidates. We cannot file green card. If economy improves after 6 months we will review the scenario and start the process all over again and I was schocked to hear that answer. They received 25 resumes for my position.
Friends,
Green card dream is over. Now it's the time to get back to India or other countries.