cbpds
07-02 08:53 PM
Please read this thread
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/non-immigrant-visa/54944-h1b-denied.html
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/non-immigrant-visa/54944-h1b-denied.html
wallpaper Lebron James Dunk Sequence (3)
abhatti
10-09 10:33 PM
Just to share my experience in Minnesota regarding the subject. My liscense was due for status check. I took my I-485 reciept notice to DMV, they made a copy and faxed it to St-Paul DMV. St-paul office did not said or replied any thing untill I got my new driver's liscense with the same status check date and then I recieved a letter saying I have two more days before I could submit the status evidence before I will loose my driving previliges.
Well I went back to the local DMV office, they gave a number for an employee at St-pual office, to whome I spoke and tried to convince her that this reciept notcie is a legal document and makes my presence legal in th US untill the decision about this case is finalized. she did not buy that untill she mentioned that I need to submit EAD card copy. Which then I did and she extended my driver's liscense to the date till my EAD was valid.
They will print the status check date only to the date untill EAD is valid or H1-B is valid. Oh by the way as an evidence they only except either I-797 for H1-B approval or EAD.
This is a little extra work for us to do to be able to drive while waiting for Green Card, on top of the work we have already done during the whole application process starting from H1-B all the way through I-485 application and even after that to apply for AP, EAD and H1-Bs at ongoing bases.
Well I went back to the local DMV office, they gave a number for an employee at St-pual office, to whome I spoke and tried to convince her that this reciept notcie is a legal document and makes my presence legal in th US untill the decision about this case is finalized. she did not buy that untill she mentioned that I need to submit EAD card copy. Which then I did and she extended my driver's liscense to the date till my EAD was valid.
They will print the status check date only to the date untill EAD is valid or H1-B is valid. Oh by the way as an evidence they only except either I-797 for H1-B approval or EAD.
This is a little extra work for us to do to be able to drive while waiting for Green Card, on top of the work we have already done during the whole application process starting from H1-B all the way through I-485 application and even after that to apply for AP, EAD and H1-Bs at ongoing bases.

dilbert_cal
04-30 12:13 PM
One of my colleague filed his 140 in third week of March. Will update when it gets cleared.
2011 LeBron James dunking in his
makemygc
08-03 10:34 PM
maybe they meant 07/1/2007
See the disclaimer at the bottom of the page. It says it might take another 14 days to receive the receipt even though they might have issued it. What I understand from this is that USCIS has completed the data entry for the dates given and issue the receipts (essentially means, receipt date has been marked against your application in the database) but the receipt will take another 14 days to reach.
So guys keep patience as USCIS is going to give us update every week now...mentioned in the news letter.
See the disclaimer at the bottom of the page. It says it might take another 14 days to receive the receipt even though they might have issued it. What I understand from this is that USCIS has completed the data entry for the dates given and issue the receipts (essentially means, receipt date has been marked against your application in the database) but the receipt will take another 14 days to reach.
So guys keep patience as USCIS is going to give us update every week now...mentioned in the news letter.
more...
rkotamurthy
09-30 08:10 PM
bump ^^^^
chanduv23
05-28 03:51 PM
Heard this from our company lawyer .... uscis will issue RFE for all I-485 applications that are pending for a while to make sure the applicant still has the job offer. He got this from a very reliable source. I dont know how true it is...just sharing what I have heard.
RFE for employment verification seems to be common these days. As long as you are eligible to port jobs under AC21 - there is no need to worry if you used AC21.
RFE for employment verification seems to be common these days. As long as you are eligible to port jobs under AC21 - there is no need to worry if you used AC21.
more...
bp333
11-05 02:18 PM
Just voted, thank you for sharing. I'll spread the word..
2010 lebron james miami heat dunk
dpuranik
07-25 12:04 PM
Anybody knows how USCIS will process un signed I-140 Petition? I filed for Labor substituion and I-140. I forgot to sign the I-140 petition.
May I know the implications of this? What all are the possibilities ? Will they reject the application?
I140 is filed by your Employer and you don't need to sign it. Your Employer has to sign I140.
May I know the implications of this? What all are the possibilities ? Will they reject the application?
I140 is filed by your Employer and you don't need to sign it. Your Employer has to sign I140.
more...
srikondoji
07-02 05:45 PM
hemanth22:
I definitely agree that there are many mexicans who are legal here.
However, be it on TV or papers the term mexican is so interwined with illegal that one can't help but continue with that same convention.
Also, in my above post i never said illegal mexians are so....
Again iam not branding everybody here for not following rules. I expected readers to read it has people who overstayed and or sneaked into United states and thus became illegals.
However, i will make sure that i am politically correct in my future posts.
Personally i am not against anybody. My statements may be construed differently by different people and iam not too terribly worried about it.
At the end we want to see a smile on everyone's face.
gemini23:
Thanks for correction dude.
srikondiji,
I agree with your input, all of us have lost money, time and a lot of effort scrambling to get ready to file.
what i feel is that they realized that they will be getting only $1000 * 200 k in july and that they will be getting $2000 * 200k when they make the dates current later on. the difference is huge , now that CIR is dead and they cant raise the $4.5 billion they said for border protection
As to what we have spent on medical reports , tickets , lawyers etc etc, they do not care
But we should stay away from branding any body as not following the rules.
there a lot of mexicans who are here legally and are hard-working.
hemanth
I definitely agree that there are many mexicans who are legal here.
However, be it on TV or papers the term mexican is so interwined with illegal that one can't help but continue with that same convention.
Also, in my above post i never said illegal mexians are so....
Again iam not branding everybody here for not following rules. I expected readers to read it has people who overstayed and or sneaked into United states and thus became illegals.
However, i will make sure that i am politically correct in my future posts.
Personally i am not against anybody. My statements may be construed differently by different people and iam not too terribly worried about it.
At the end we want to see a smile on everyone's face.
gemini23:
Thanks for correction dude.
srikondiji,
I agree with your input, all of us have lost money, time and a lot of effort scrambling to get ready to file.
what i feel is that they realized that they will be getting only $1000 * 200 k in july and that they will be getting $2000 * 200k when they make the dates current later on. the difference is huge , now that CIR is dead and they cant raise the $4.5 billion they said for border protection
As to what we have spent on medical reports , tickets , lawyers etc etc, they do not care
But we should stay away from branding any body as not following the rules.
there a lot of mexicans who are here legally and are hard-working.
hemanth
hair LeBron James Miami Heat NBA
ARUNRAMANATHAN
10-24 02:47 PM
Yes you can, but you need to go thru the labor and i-140 once again.... Yes you can use the PD from EB3 to EB2 .. But do check what kind of proof you need to do so ......
Good Luck !
Good Luck !
more...
yabadaba
06-22 03:20 PM
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrele...ling062107.pdf
Does this mean USCIS take it back?
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/UpdateDirectFiling062107.pdf
Calm down..its there
Does this mean USCIS take it back?
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/UpdateDirectFiling062107.pdf
Calm down..its there
hot see the Lebron James image
sg72
09-29 12:42 PM
My case is totally different. We applied on July 2nd and my wife got her EAD last week but my EAD not yet approved. Is it normal?
more...
house Bryant dunking uploaded by one

GCBy3000
08-03 10:50 PM
They would not have received even one application on 7/1 as this is sunday.
What about I-131. That is 7/1/2007. Its confusing
What about I-131. That is 7/1/2007. Its confusing
tattoo LeBron James Miami Heat NBA
sareesh
04-28 10:22 AM
Used AP. Not even single question asked.
Gave AP & PP only. Did not show my EAD either.
Thanks,
SG.
Gave AP & PP only. Did not show my EAD either.
Thanks,
SG.
more...
pictures Lebron James dunking while
diptam
08-04 12:02 AM
We July2nd filers called them this morning and they couldn't find us in DB by FN,LN, DOB...
And in the evening they are saying we are in DB but receipts are yet to be generated ???
See the disclaimer at the bottom of the page. It says it might take another 14 days to receive the receipt even though they might have issued it. What I understand from this is that USCIS has completed the data entry for the dates given and issue the receipts (essentially means, receipt date has been marked against your application in the database) but the receipt will take another 14 days to reach.
So guys keep patience as USCIS is going to give us update every week now...mentioned in the news letter.
And in the evening they are saying we are in DB but receipts are yet to be generated ???
See the disclaimer at the bottom of the page. It says it might take another 14 days to receive the receipt even though they might have issued it. What I understand from this is that USCIS has completed the data entry for the dates given and issue the receipts (essentially means, receipt date has been marked against your application in the database) but the receipt will take another 14 days to reach.
So guys keep patience as USCIS is going to give us update every week now...mentioned in the news letter.
dresses Miami#39;s LeBron James dunks the
indyanguy
01-13 10:39 AM
Sure, I will try to do that. But the lawyer has a mind of his own, a very adamant one who would not listen to anyones suggestions. Also, I am racing against time. I have very little time to get new EVLs and have my lawyer submit them. Thanks for the suggestion.
more...
makeup lebron james heat dunking.

HumHongeKamiyab
01-08 12:19 PM
How to get a QA/Tester job in software? My wife is MCOM from india (no work experience), what are the things she need to know to get a job in Q/A?
Are there any courses/tools she can learn?
Thanks,
Are there any courses/tools she can learn?
Thanks,
girlfriend LeBron James #6 of the Miami
immi_enthu
08-28 09:39 AM
what do u mean by approved labor not signed??
Labour approval is approved by DOL .
It needs to be attached to 140 application.
140 application needs to signed by employer or by attorney in case a G 28 is signed by the employer.
485 is to signed by you or by attrnoney in case a G 28 is signed by you
is it not required for the beneficiary to sign the approved labor before attaching it to the I140 petition ?
Labour approval is approved by DOL .
It needs to be attached to 140 application.
140 application needs to signed by employer or by attorney in case a G 28 is signed by the employer.
485 is to signed by you or by attrnoney in case a G 28 is signed by you
is it not required for the beneficiary to sign the approved labor before attaching it to the I140 petition ?
hairstyles Forget dunking on LeBron and
chanduv23
12-16 12:16 PM
DMV people just look at the expiry date.
As pending 485 do not have expiry date they won't accept it as status.
What would you think would be a solution for this?
As pending 485 do not have expiry date they won't accept it as status.
What would you think would be a solution for this?
priderock
06-30 02:56 PM
Hey can we sue these law firms who have spread the rumors, I could not sleep all night yesterday. Think about those who have not submitted the paperwork to their lawyer yet ....
I saw immigration law (Matthew Oh) & Murthy publizing these rumors. Even Shusterman could have done the same he is one of the top immg attorneys but I feel just to make us already suffering souls file before the holiday these firms has run some water down our drain ....
I feel like repeated my self , but why do you guys blame the messenger ? I would like to know the bad news in advance if possible and be prepared rather than caught by surprise. May be it is just me.
Again those firms/web sites did not call you and inform you, if you don't want to listen things that are depressing (probably truths) , don't read, Send in your application and wait for your lawyer to give you an update.
I understand that every one is on their nerves, but lets keep our calm and appreciate their info. We are all educated and can get all kinds of information (good , bad , depressing) and process it.
May be at the end of the day, nothing bad might happen. May be we get 15 days grace period(For their mixup) for sending our applications. May be they would accept through out July. This is all speculation until official word comes out. Lets all hope for the best.
I saw immigration law (Matthew Oh) & Murthy publizing these rumors. Even Shusterman could have done the same he is one of the top immg attorneys but I feel just to make us already suffering souls file before the holiday these firms has run some water down our drain ....
I feel like repeated my self , but why do you guys blame the messenger ? I would like to know the bad news in advance if possible and be prepared rather than caught by surprise. May be it is just me.
Again those firms/web sites did not call you and inform you, if you don't want to listen things that are depressing (probably truths) , don't read, Send in your application and wait for your lawyer to give you an update.
I understand that every one is on their nerves, but lets keep our calm and appreciate their info. We are all educated and can get all kinds of information (good , bad , depressing) and process it.
May be at the end of the day, nothing bad might happen. May be we get 15 days grace period(For their mixup) for sending our applications. May be they would accept through out July. This is all speculation until official word comes out. Lets all hope for the best.
sanju_dba
09-14 01:27 PM
If you feel IV is our only hope/interpreter, then lets fuel it.
We all know IV needs funds to operate and to drive our concerns.
I propose $100K raffle every month, result will be announced on the VB day, if VB brings bad news atleast our raffle may get a good one! :D
each ticket may be sold for $10 ,
$10 x 20,000 tickets = 200k
100k for IV , 100k can be split to top 10 winners.
Please take your poll above.
Experts can add suggestions to help it construct.
We all know IV needs funds to operate and to drive our concerns.
I propose $100K raffle every month, result will be announced on the VB day, if VB brings bad news atleast our raffle may get a good one! :D
each ticket may be sold for $10 ,
$10 x 20,000 tickets = 200k
100k for IV , 100k can be split to top 10 winners.
Please take your poll above.
Experts can add suggestions to help it construct.