Sunday, June 12, 2011

ferrari logo

images Make Ferrari logo with an ferrari logo. Ferrari Logo
  • Ferrari Logo



  • perm2gc
    12-16 07:41 PM
    I would like to know some details about EB3.

    Currently the priority date for EB3 India is May�01.

    My PD is Mar�2004.

    When no reforms happen, how long approximately it will take to reach my PD.

    I know it is based on how many people applied, yearly and per country limit. Can any one guess or possibly know how we can find about these details about movement such that how many people applied, if it goes on the same speed then how long it will take to move from one year to next year. Can anyone guess?

    Thanks
    10Yrs is my guess.:D





    wallpaper Ferrari Logo ferrari logo. FERRARI LOGO - automobile
  • FERRARI LOGO - automobile



  • ashishgour
    04-24 10:00 AM
    Breaking news on http://www.immigration-law.com :

    04/24/2008: House Judiciary Immigration Subcommittee Hearing Today at 2:00 p.m. on "Wasted Visas, Growing Backlogs"

    * This is the first in a series of hearings on immigration reforms which the House is scheduled to hear hereon. For the list of witnesses and the testimonies, please stay tuned to this website.

    Does anyone has more insight to this. What we at IV can contribute to this hearing?


    Wednesday 04/30/2008 - 2:00 PM
    2141 Rayburn House Office Building
    Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security, and International Law
    Hearing on Wasted Visas, Growing Backlogs (http://judiciary.house.gov/oversight.aspx?ID=435)

    By Direction of the Chairman





    ferrari logo. ferrari logo
  • ferrari logo



  • GCSeekerCT
    08-21 07:47 PM
    Thanks for your opinions.

    Sorry, I should have included my Category EB2 and Country India in the original post.

    I am leaning more towards AC21 as well. But not sure how it will affect the overall scenario (as far as paperwork right now and may be years from now).

    I have been patient enough for 5+ years and one thought says "stick it out" the other says "enough is enough, its time to move on"
    I am sure there are many on the board like me, and I guess I am looking for some courage, either way.





    2011 FERRARI LOGO - automobile ferrari logo. ferrari logo black Image
  • ferrari logo black Image



  • dixie
    09-17 11:29 AM
    What you say is true, but then we do not represent all legal immigrants either .. we are specifically focussed on employment-based permanent residence applicants. We do not want to associate ourselves with family immigration or H1-B visas any more than illegal immigration. Unfortunately, even when ordinary americans think of legal immigration, it is these varieties that spring to the mind. Given the difficulty we already have in getting adequate coverage, changing names mid-stream might cause confusion.

    I am not starting this thread to start get any offensive resposnes. I feel that we need to distinguish ourselves from the illegal people and make the American public aware of our issue. How many will understand our current situation by hearing our name? I understand that name change is not a simple process for an org and might involve some paperwork. The website redirection shouldnt be a big deal though. This is not the need of the hour as the core group might be busy working with QGA.

    No offence intended, no flames expected :)



    more...


    ferrari logo. ferrari logo wallpaper hd.
  • ferrari logo wallpaper hd.



  • Green.Tech
    05-28 03:00 PM
    I did it last night. Please contribute!





    ferrari logo. ferrari-logo-prancing-horsejpg
  • ferrari-logo-prancing-horsejpg



  • nozerd
    02-08 11:12 AM
    Does anyone know if Transit visa is needed while travelling with Air India via London.
    Asking since you dont change planes in London... you continue on same flight.



    more...


    ferrari logo. Scuderia Ferrari Logo
  • Scuderia Ferrari Logo



  • sundarraj61
    11-04 10:39 PM
    I too missed the chance ( formy wife and son) and waiting for the next chance and not sure when it is going to happen.

    -sundar

    Situation - During the month of July, I filed my 485 when all categories were current. Got my receipt too. Missed wife's application because her papers were not ready. Now priority dates have retrogressed again.

    Saving grace - Our H1/H4 are in order with many long years left on them.

    Question - Can I file my wife 485 now as a dependent, even though "my" PD is not current yet. The core point is that, does the concept of PD applies to the dependent 485 applications too?





    2010 ferrari logo ferrari logo. Make Ferrari logo with an
  • Make Ferrari logo with an



  • gcdreamer05
    04-17 01:17 PM
    Yes, absolutely.

    Hi Attorney Aruben,

    Legally if a person has a valid h1 approval and a valid h1 stamp on his passport and is getting paid and has all pay stubs , does an IO sitting at POE have any right to send back the person ?

    This also applies to the same situation wherein, the question posters m-in-law has valid documents and is coming back on visitor visa - provided she carries all her docs , does the IE have legal rights to send back the person at POE.

    If IO does not allow the person at POE wat rights as a visitor / non immigrant (h1b) / immigrant (EAD) has and what should one do at POE if we are not allowed in.

    We really appreciate your time and effort for replying to our questions on this forum.

    Thanks.



    more...


    ferrari logo. Ferrari Logo
  • Ferrari Logo



  • pd_recapturing
    05-22 08:37 PM
    In my case, I have my EB3 labor and I140 approved with PD as May 2004. I have already started a new PERM EB2 from same company in order to port PD. I have not reached to the stage where I can apply I140 (under EB2) to actually start porting PD. With the new rule of "21st May 2007", I am not sure how would my case be treated? Can somebody shed some light on this?





    hair ferrari logo black Image ferrari logo. Ferrari emblem
  • Ferrari emblem



  • techskill
    08-10 11:49 AM
    thats sigh of relief for me.
    My friends attorney did'nt file his 485 unless he got new checks with his address imprinted on them.poor guy had to order new set of checks.
    Not sure why attorneys do this



    If the address in the checks and the applications should match then most of the AOS applications will be rejected for mismatch.



    more...


    ferrari logo. Ferrari and Condé Nast will be
  • Ferrari and Condé Nast will be



  • rkotamurthy
    09-29 10:20 PM
    There are lot of action items post DC Rally/Lobby Day. If you have ideas for
    increasing IV's publicity, visibility or member participation, this meeting
    would be a good platform to brainstrorm. We will need to move into a high
    gear and start agressive campaign in So Cal.

    Please join Local IV chapter and also attend Oct 6th meeting in Cerritos, CA. Meetings details can be found on Yahoo Group. For new members, this will be a great chance to meet and greet local IV members. For not-so-new members, this will be good chance to brainstrom about future actions.

    Please be assured that it will not be a wasted Saturday afternoon.:)





    hot ferrari logo wallpaper hd. ferrari logo. Fake Ferrari Ring Nabbed In
  • Fake Ferrari Ring Nabbed In



  • uma77
    10-17 09:12 PM
    thank you duttasurajit for the link.



    more...


    house Ferrari logo Desktop Wallpaper ferrari logo. ferrari wallpaper logo.
  • ferrari wallpaper logo.



  • GC9180
    06-19 05:59 PM
    lets take i got MMR for my primary just two days back...then how can the clinic give me another dose within 2 days?? they cant and they SHOULD NOT. Yes they can do one thing..ask the person to bring proof of next shot the following month.

    Well i feel the blood report might say something of that sort...just guessing!!





    tattoo ferrari-logo-prancing-horsejpg ferrari logo. ferrari logo 468x351 A
  • ferrari logo 468x351 A



  • BornConfused
    07-03 11:12 AM
    Oh... ok. Where can I see which service station the aplication should go to? I'm in NY


    I'm pretty sure yours would go to Vermont, but don't take my word for it, why don't you make a quick thread and maybe someone with more experience can help you out.



    more...


    pictures Scuderia Ferrari Logo ferrari logo. ferrari logo wallpaper hd.
  • ferrari logo wallpaper hd.



  • vamsi_poondla
    09-10 10:00 AM
    I ordered the Golf Tee - United colors of IV just now with the 1 to 5 business day shipping option, the second option. As I am planning to drive down Monday evening - I am hopeful that I will get it by then.

    I would still recommend that we bring a lot of shirts of various sizes to the rally. People will definitely buy them there.

    I would love to order online. But starting from Tampa on Friday itself. Is it possible to offer some at DC. I will definitely buy it. (I am sure many will buy)





    dresses Fake Ferrari Ring Nabbed In ferrari logo. Ferrari Logo
  • Ferrari Logo



  • Krilnon
    01-21 09:50 PM
    Okay, it turns out that my super-cool way of doing it would be more time-consuming than I thought. :P

    Anyway, here is a less-cool HTML page with a list of them all: http://reclipse.net/kirupa/fxpression09/entries.html

    Edit: In case you're wondering, glosrfc, I just used the first SWF in your Wormy Circles entry because all of the other entries only had one SWF.



    more...


    makeup Ferrari Logo ferrari logo. Ferrari logo Desktop Wallpaper
  • Ferrari logo Desktop Wallpaper



  • drona
    09-28 07:21 PM
    Southern California IV Meet-up on Saturday 6 October at 3pm in Los Angeles. We have several post-rally action items to work on. Join our yahoo group for further information.

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SC_Immigration_Voice/





    girlfriend ferrari logo 468x351 A ferrari logo. there was no Internet.
  • there was no Internet.



  • LongJourny
    02-03 10:54 PM
    Hi Guys,

    Thought you might interested in my case status. I have visited chennai consulate and my case was approved without any questions raised. They did not even asked any documents for verification. All I submitted were DS 156, DS 157 AND I797. I am glad to share my experience. Thanks for offering suggestions and sharing your experience. :D





    hairstyles Ferrari and Condé Nast will be ferrari logo. Ferrari logo - carbon fibre,
  • Ferrari logo - carbon fibre,



  • svam77
    07-18 07:05 PM
    Thanks for the replies !! I have everything ready as I was planning for concurrent filing. But since the decision was changed on July 2nd, my attorney just filed I 140.

    sure, I would sign up for the contribution.





    abhatti
    10-09 10:33 PM
    Just to share my experience in Minnesota regarding the subject. My liscense was due for status check. I took my I-485 reciept notice to DMV, they made a copy and faxed it to St-Paul DMV. St-paul office did not said or replied any thing untill I got my new driver's liscense with the same status check date and then I recieved a letter saying I have two more days before I could submit the status evidence before I will loose my driving previliges.
    Well I went back to the local DMV office, they gave a number for an employee at St-pual office, to whome I spoke and tried to convince her that this reciept notcie is a legal document and makes my presence legal in th US untill the decision about this case is finalized. she did not buy that untill she mentioned that I need to submit EAD card copy. Which then I did and she extended my driver's liscense to the date till my EAD was valid.
    They will print the status check date only to the date untill EAD is valid or H1-B is valid. Oh by the way as an evidence they only except either I-797 for H1-B approval or EAD.
    This is a little extra work for us to do to be able to drive while waiting for Green Card, on top of the work we have already done during the whole application process starting from H1-B all the way through I-485 application and even after that to apply for AP, EAD and H1-Bs at ongoing bases.





    mkiv
    05-21 12:34 PM
    You must send the letter from your original employer if you have not used AC21.