Sunday, June 12, 2011

phineas and ferb wallpaper

images phineas and ferb phineas and ferb wallpaper. phineas and ferb wallpaper. phineas and ferb wallpapers
  • phineas and ferb wallpaper. phineas and ferb wallpapers



  • 485Mbe4001
    03-06 03:42 PM
    Hang in there, i am in a similar boat, I applied for 485 in late 2003 and missed the boat each time with namecheck, i was cleared all this while but my wife who is the primary was stuck. I am on my 4th EAD/AP, just applied for the 5time.

    My 6 years of H1 expired long back, i guess we were lucky to be able to file for 485 and i could continue working on EAD.

    Our great lawyer who filed an EB3 petion for my wife and 'advisied' my company 3 years back not to spend money on my labor because my wifes PD of mid 2002 was good. I know i should have broken a coconut and applied vermillion on the application before sending it off, maybe that would have changed everything :p

    I filed my I485 mid 2003. I missed the boat end of 2004, some where in 2005 and then in 2007 when my dates were current. My pd is in 2002. People who filed with me have been approved and they are ready for citizenship next year :mad:, while I got my 6th EAD approved





    wallpaper phineas and ferb wallpaper. phineas and ferb wallpapers phineas and ferb wallpaper. Phineas and Ferb iPhone
  • Phineas and Ferb iPhone



  • newlife2
    09-20 12:12 AM
    Guys, I was just laid off and have efiled i539 3 days after the termination date for a status change to F2. Now working on the application letter. Do you think I should mention the layoff in the letter?

    If I do mention it:

    Con: The layoff might quickly catch the eyes of the immigration officer and if he want to check my status, he could find out the 3 days OOS.

    Pro: My previous job was well paid. By mentioning it, I give the reason that why I want to stay at home as F2 instead of keeping the well paid job.


    I guess I will mention it in the letter to explain the whole situation and hope everything will be all right. Let me know if anybody disagrees asap, I will mail out the stuff with in next two days.





    phineas and ferb wallpaper. Phineas and Ferb Disney XD
  • Phineas and Ferb Disney XD



  • gcdreamer05
    08-18 01:14 PM
    As explained earlier I proactively decided to send in the medicals with a copy of the receipt notices since I didn't want to waste processing time through RFEs and was under the impression that medicals expire in 12-18 mths. However, when I spoke to the lawyer about this she said: "The medicals do not expire any more . . . let's "keep our fingers crossed" that the medicals make it to your files; we usually wait for CIS to send us an RFE, as that way there is a bar code on the cover letter to help get the medical to the examiner who has the file."

    She also said that I wouldn't get any receipt notice or anything regarding the submission. So I guess I'll have to keep my fingers crossed.

    My question is also about 485 submitted without medicals, i filed during july 2007, without medicals, they have not yet asked any RFE, but if they do, should i go and do medicals again because i did medical examination in Aug 2007 and sent the documents to my attorney who is waiting to get the RFE.
    But will those medicals expire ? or should i do again because i heard there is a change in the format and new form has to be filled.

    Does any one know if medicals expire ???





    2011 Phineas and Ferb iPhone phineas and ferb wallpaper. Phineas and Ferb Image
  • Phineas and Ferb Image



  • Tshelar
    06-15 06:05 PM
    There is no law against multiple companies processing H1B for the same candidate at the same time. In past I had 2 Job offeres and both companies were processing my H1-B at the same time. Eventually I joined one of them. I do not see any issue for you to go back to your Home country and get the visa stamped as long as you are working and getting paid as per your approved H1-B petition.
    Also if you never landed up working for the company for which your H1B transfered got denied then there is no issue at all, but if you did then I am not sure about the ramifications.



    more...


    phineas and ferb wallpaper. Phineas and Ferb Ride Again
  • Phineas and Ferb Ride Again



  • eb2dec2005
    10-28 10:33 AM
    I applied for the renewal of my expired AP on Oct 12 which was received on Oct 14th.But neither the checks are cashes nor any reciept notice received.

    Is there anybody else in the same boat,Btw, the service center is NSC.





    phineas and ferb wallpaper. girlfriend phineas and ferb phineas and ferb wallpaper. phineas and ferb
  • girlfriend phineas and ferb phineas and ferb wallpaper. phineas and ferb



  • Templarian
    11-11 12:48 PM
    Where are the winners posted? It's already 11th !
    Remember the time zones. The contested only ended 7 hours ago (think I did that math right).

    Plus voting just started for the Judges. They will submit their votes for the top entries (usually top 10) and then the community will vote in the poll shortly after.



    more...


    phineas and ferb wallpaper. Phineas and Ferb (TV Show)
  • Phineas and Ferb (TV Show)



  • duttasurajit
    10-18 02:22 PM
    I did some research and it seems for AC21 the job description matters and it should be same or similar. The job title may be different.

    I think we should be fine but it is safe to take the opinion of at least two good immigration attorneys before proceeding.





    2010 Phineas and Ferb Disney XD phineas and ferb wallpaper. phineas and ferb
  • phineas and ferb



  • trips2010
    08-27 07:36 PM
    Any one get refund from USCIS ??
    I sent EAD application on 05/01,was approved on 06/14 and never received to my address,called after 30 days of receiving email,they said card lost in the mail and they suggested to apply replacement card.I applied for replacement card,approved and also received last week and since monday receiving emails saying card production ordered on old one which was mentioned as lost in the email.I just spoke to USCIS representative,he suggested to send a letter to TSC for refund request.

    any one sent letter for refund before ? do we have any form for refund ?
    How this will work out ?



    more...


    phineas and ferb wallpaper. Phineas and Ferb science Image
  • Phineas and Ferb science Image



  • crazydesi
    09-03 07:57 PM
    It helps for the older PD's who were stuck in name check for many years.

    They are collecting this for New visa # which are going to come in Oct.

    So it does help them in identifying the cases with old pd's and solve the puzzle of why they are not being approved. Based on this number of cases they might move the visa dates accordingly.

    Guru's any insights.





    hair Phineas and Ferb Image phineas and ferb wallpaper. wallpaper phineas and ferb
  • wallpaper phineas and ferb



  • tonyHK12
    11-24 10:37 AM
    In spite of the mess we are in, these songs and the substitutions does make me wonder whether I need to cry or laugh!



    Aha, found the perfect song. Apologies for Angreji lyrics!
    When you see it on youtube you will understand - a bit pessimistic, hopeless, wierd, also feels appropriately, sadistic:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Qd9VR1gD8 - older video

    Aerosmith - Dream On:

    "
    Every time I look in the mirror
    All these lines on my face getting clearer
    The past is gone
    It goes by, like dusk to dawn
    Isn't that the way
    Everybody's got their dues in life to pay

    Yeah, I know nobody knows
    where it comes and where it goes
    I know it's everybody's sin
    You got to lose to know how to win

    Half my life
    is in books' written pages
    Lived and learned from fools and
    from sages
    You know it's true
    All the things come back to you
    ....
    Sing with me, sing for the year
    Sing for the laughter, sing for the tears
    Sing with me, if it's just for today
    Maybe tomorrow, the good lord will take you away
    ....
    ...
    Dream On Dream On Dream On
    Dream until your dreams come true
    Dream On Dream On Dream On
    Dream until your dream comes through
    Dream On Dream On Dream On
    Dream On Dream On
    Dream On Dream On "



    more...


    phineas and ferb wallpaper. Phineas and ferb
  • Phineas and ferb



  • sad_angel
    05-17 11:51 PM
    i filed i-130 for my husband ( he is not in the u.s ) and it has been pending for 20 months . 2 months ago they sent the file to the local office in L.A and 20 days ago they transferred the file to the NBC . is this normal plz :( ????





    hot Phineas and Ferb Ride Again phineas and ferb wallpaper. including Phineas and Ferb
  • including Phineas and Ferb



  • rahulpatel
    08-14 04:35 PM
    Please note that, this is no more the issue of not-paying me at all-- He cleverly cleared recently the amount which is stated on my LCA H1. What he is actually withholding, is the difference of this and the actual salary (percentage) that was agreed upon, at that time.



    more...


    house Phineas and ferb wallpaper by phineas and ferb wallpaper. including Phineas and Ferb
  • including Phineas and Ferb



  • bala50
    07-26 09:58 PM
    I think there is no truth to this. Can anyone point to a link to verify?

    Found this link at Thomas site

    http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/F?r110:1:./temp/~r110ZxCj9J:e407783:





    tattoo girlfriend phineas and ferb phineas and ferb wallpaper. phineas and ferb phineas and ferb wallpaper. phineas and ferb wallpaper. Phineas And Ferb Wallpaper Desktop
  • phineas and ferb wallpaper. Phineas And Ferb Wallpaper Desktop



  • singhsa3
    04-30 05:35 PM
    Point well taken, mades some changes
    You are ignoring dependents (1.2/applicant) and name-check cases in your calculation.



    more...


    pictures Phineas and Ferb (TV Show) phineas and ferb wallpaper. VA - Phineas and Ferb (OST)
  • VA - Phineas and Ferb (OST)



  • paskal
    09-11 05:31 PM
    i ordered friday night
    used standard shipping instead of regular (pain <2 bucks more for 3 items)
    next b day ie monday am it was shipped ups ground
    now in ups transit for delivery tomorrow

    pretty fast!





    dresses including Phineas and Ferb phineas and ferb wallpaper. Phineas And Ferb
  • Phineas And Ferb



  • walking_dude
    03-28 10:39 AM
    With the launching of IV Tracker tool for it's registered members, IV has taken the right step in becoming the one-stop portal for all issues related to EB immigration.

    IV Tracker - http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_tracker&Itemid=63

    Hopefully, it will limit the current practice of opening tracker threads to track the progress in processing dates etc. I also hope the tool gets extended in the future to support other features such as PIMS verification and annual EAD renewals too.

    Great job, IV team, in providing such a useful tool for the benefit of our community.



    more...


    makeup Phineas and Ferb science Image phineas and ferb wallpaper. Phineas and ferb wallpaper by
  • Phineas and ferb wallpaper by



  • Sreeshankar
    11-04 12:45 PM
    Dear Readers,

    This topic may be totally off immigration and I am sorry for that.

    Kindly request you to take a minute and read about this noble person - Narayanan Krishnan - a selfless real life hero!

    Once a rising star, chef now feeds hungry - CNN.com (http://www.cnn.com/2010/LIVING/04/01/cnnheroes.krishnan.hunger/)

    Please vote for him and make win the CNN Hero prize money which can be used towards his trust.

    You can vote at - CNN Heroes - Special Reports from CNN.com (http://heroes.cnn.com/vote.aspx)


    Please share the word around with your friends and family!

    Thanks a lot... Appreciate your kind gesture!

    Thank you very much for the post, and very happy to know of such a Blessed Human being, who was able to have empathy and help alleviate the sufferings of others. Though not exactly connected with the materialistic immigration, but nevertheless, the awareness and performance of Noble deeds definitely helps in Ultimate Soulful Immigration to Higher levels of Human Compassion, to evolve - to be the Human being with kindness and love. God Bless.





    girlfriend phineas and ferb wallpaper. Phineas And Ferb Wallpaper Desktop phineas and ferb wallpaper. Images of Phineas and Ferb
  • Images of Phineas and Ferb



  • yagw
    07-11 06:35 PM
    Beware...read this:
    http://www.usimmigration.net/images/7-8-08_Debarment_of_a_Software_Co_from_PERM_filings_fo r_3_yrs.pdf

    Just an FYI, this company is the one that develops SW to help attorneys in filing the PERM. Looks like they used the USCIS website as a testing place for their SW and hence the debarment. Should not be a problem for most of the companies (wonder any?) out there.

    From the announcement:

    "..
    LawLogix submitted more than 100 applications
    using the permanent program�s online filing system in the last year, apparently for the
    sole purpose of testing the parameters of the department�s electronic processing system.
    ...
    "





    hairstyles Phineas and ferb phineas and ferb wallpaper. hot phineas+and+ferb+wallpaper
  • hot phineas+and+ferb+wallpaper



  • unseenguy
    02-23 12:11 PM
    Right. I am not going to resign in haste. But I am confident I can find my current salary in 2-3 months. Question is , should I go for it or accept the paycut and stick it out as long as I can?





    h1-b forever
    04-23 10:18 AM
    Hope things will work out good. the disaappearence of H1B memo from USCIS policy website itself is a good sign, let them announce formally also that they have withdrawn that memo.

    May GOD Bless all.

    USCIS Policy Memo site link below see for yourself.

    USCIS - Policy Memoranda (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=7dc68f236e16e010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=7dc68f236e16e010VgnVCM1000000ecd190a RCRD)

    Finally USCIS is acting with some sense in them. They did not think through when they were complying with Sen. Grassley. Their minds were so concentrated in getting the IT industry that they did not realize the back lash will come from all H1Bs, from all sectors including doctors and nurses; and most importantly these people do not have any clue of the present day business models, so they got hammered by businesses too, plus AILA took it on its legality.





    snathan
    02-17 08:19 PM
    currently iam working with vsginc they filed my greencard processing through different company axiom
    i applied for 485 and iam past 180 days
    i have never been on axiom payroll
    can anybody tell me can i use ac21 portability ?
    Thanks

    You did your GC for future employement and never worked for them. Now you want to use AC21. Do you think this as a fraud. You will get into trouble sooner or later.