raama123
02-25 11:22 PM
I was registered first time in last 6years this forum.i did not expect answers from this forum like arrogant,if you are not interested don't give reply like below,even you don't know about issue to answer,why you are giving unnecessary.
Forum will help to others with sharing the knowledge and sharing situations,not giving silly things..
Please remove this type of answers
dealsnet = which is correct
sargon = LoL. No wonder she got caught. She is not only a thief, she is also stupid
snthampi View Post
People like your (friend's) wife are a shame to the legal immigration community. We come here to work hard and make a better living. I don't think, this woman deserve to be admitted back to the US and I am not sorry to be rude in this case.
Please.... come on... you are a highly skilled immigrant... you can do better than this... I'm waiting... please spend the rest of the work day to come up with something.
Bookmark and Share
thanks
raam
Forum will help to others with sharing the knowledge and sharing situations,not giving silly things..
Please remove this type of answers
dealsnet = which is correct
sargon = LoL. No wonder she got caught. She is not only a thief, she is also stupid
snthampi View Post
People like your (friend's) wife are a shame to the legal immigration community. We come here to work hard and make a better living. I don't think, this woman deserve to be admitted back to the US and I am not sorry to be rude in this case.
Please.... come on... you are a highly skilled immigrant... you can do better than this... I'm waiting... please spend the rest of the work day to come up with something.
Bookmark and Share
thanks
raam
wallpaper Buzz Haircut – 2009/2010
akhilmahajan
04-30 12:27 PM
Your case got approved pretty fast........
I just wanted to make sure it was not filed premium.........
Thanks.
I just wanted to make sure it was not filed premium.........
Thanks.
lazycis
12-21 06:53 PM
I applied I-140 with a substitution labor in May'07. Then I applied I-485 on July2nd,2007. Got EAD on Aug20th. Two months back my I-140 was approved. Now I am on EAD. I am working with a very good financial corporation which they are asking me to join as full-time from Jan1st2008. I told my manager that I can join as a full-time from Feb20th 2008. Can any one throw some light on these doubts?
1. What happens if I move before 180 days of EAD to this new company and send AC21 to USCIS after finishing 180 days on EAD?
2. If I moved after 180 days what kind of queries we get from USCIS on AC21?
3. Do we need to make sure my employer also agrees what we are doing? What kind of documents we need from the existing employer?
4. Does my new company has to give same exact responsibilities as my labor certificate?
I would appreciate if any one replies to these posts. Thanks in advance.
1. Technically you can start working for a new employer from January 2nd (180 days after I-485 received date). It does not matter when you've got EAD.
2. If you do not notify the USCIS and you current employer won't withdraw I-140, the USCIS will never know about the job change.
3. See #2. You have to make sure they will not withdraw I-140. AC21 or not, it's in your best interest to leave on good terms.
4. Not really. Make sure job title or responsibilities/duties are same or similar. It does not have to be 100% match.
1. What happens if I move before 180 days of EAD to this new company and send AC21 to USCIS after finishing 180 days on EAD?
2. If I moved after 180 days what kind of queries we get from USCIS on AC21?
3. Do we need to make sure my employer also agrees what we are doing? What kind of documents we need from the existing employer?
4. Does my new company has to give same exact responsibilities as my labor certificate?
I would appreciate if any one replies to these posts. Thanks in advance.
1. Technically you can start working for a new employer from January 2nd (180 days after I-485 received date). It does not matter when you've got EAD.
2. If you do not notify the USCIS and you current employer won't withdraw I-140, the USCIS will never know about the job change.
3. See #2. You have to make sure they will not withdraw I-140. AC21 or not, it's in your best interest to leave on good terms.
4. Not really. Make sure job title or responsibilities/duties are same or similar. It does not have to be 100% match.
2011 long curly prom hair styles

HereIComeGC
11-14 12:08 PM
sundeep
as far similar job is concern you can check this below site
http://online.onetcenter.org/link/summary/15-1031.00
Summary Report for:
15-1031.00 - Computer Software Engineers, Applications
Develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs. Analyze user needs and develop software solutions. Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. May analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
Sample of reported job titles: Software Engineer, Application Integration Engineer, Programmer Analyst, Computer Consultant, Software Architect, Software Developer, Software Development Engineer, Business Systems Analyst, Programmer, Software Analyst
That was a fantastic link!!! Thanks!!
as far similar job is concern you can check this below site
http://online.onetcenter.org/link/summary/15-1031.00
Summary Report for:
15-1031.00 - Computer Software Engineers, Applications
Develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs. Analyze user needs and develop software solutions. Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. May analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
Sample of reported job titles: Software Engineer, Application Integration Engineer, Programmer Analyst, Computer Consultant, Software Architect, Software Developer, Software Development Engineer, Business Systems Analyst, Programmer, Software Analyst
That was a fantastic link!!! Thanks!!
more...

solaris27
10-15 01:57 PM
i had LUD same day and one day after .

yjprakash
10-24 04:58 PM
finally status for EAD and AP changed to " documents mailed".
But yesterday i received a letter from USCIS related to the fax I did before.
and as per that letter, my request to expedite my EAD and AP is not valid(?????????????) so they sent my fax back (print out). I really dont understand this!!!!!!!!!!
waiting for EAD & AP hopefully I will get it tomorrow.
But yesterday i received a letter from USCIS related to the fax I did before.
and as per that letter, my request to expedite my EAD and AP is not valid(?????????????) so they sent my fax back (print out). I really dont understand this!!!!!!!!!!
waiting for EAD & AP hopefully I will get it tomorrow.
more...
krishmunn
03-04 12:31 PM
do you know what is the cost of filing a LCA amendment, and is it necessary to take a copy of that LCA and hang it on the client notice board ????????
There is no cost to file a LCA unless you engage a lawyer. The LCA process seems to be pretty easy but again, it is something your employer should (and allowed to ) do, not you. One reason why employer might be avoiding filing a new LCA is if the new location has a higher wage requirement (eg. moving from mid-west to New York city) , the LCA should reflect that and they need to pay you accordingly.
There is no cost to file a LCA unless you engage a lawyer. The LCA process seems to be pretty easy but again, it is something your employer should (and allowed to ) do, not you. One reason why employer might be avoiding filing a new LCA is if the new location has a higher wage requirement (eg. moving from mid-west to New York city) , the LCA should reflect that and they need to pay you accordingly.
2010 Prom hairstyles for short hair
cgs
04-03 09:34 AM
Renewal of passport doesn't invalidate the visas in old passport. You have to carry both the passports while traveling foreign country.
You can get correct information about passport renewal processing details by contacting near by Indian embassy. You can also check if there is same day (or faster renewal for extra fee) renewals.
You can get correct information about passport renewal processing details by contacting near by Indian embassy. You can also check if there is same day (or faster renewal for extra fee) renewals.
more...
DyersEve
10-21 01:28 AM
Alright......something like this?
http://teamnerd.tripod.com/random/images3.txt
http://teamnerd.tripod.com/random/images3.txt
hair hairstyles for short hair 2009
lfadgyas
05-20 09:15 PM
I�m not a lawyer or attorney or anything official
-So you ended up in the US as a intercompany transfer on L1B and you are working for �A�. Probably you started to work for �A� around 1999 summer.
-L1b is expiring on Aug 29, 2001, but few days before they submit an extension, but there is no approval just some RFEs;
I assume you kept working after Aug 29, 2001 for the same company �A� still here in the US.
-After a year you applied for H1-B with company �B� on August 20, 2002 which is approved on Sep 2002 and you travel back home to have the visa stamped and you came back to the US and started working for �B� (on June 2003).
-Later you transferred your H1B and started to work for company �C� which is your current emp. Company �C� started your labor/gc process and you were able to file your case during the 2007 visa fiasco (when all categories were �current� for July or so ).
I believe that from Aug 29, 2001 till Sep 2002 (or till the date you left the country - but this does not really count for now I think) you were working with no USCIS authorization.
Based on the dates this is more than one year � there is some bar for this 3 or 10 years � that is the time you cannot reenter or apply for new visas etc. I guess . Your lawyer (any) should know this better.
Even if you applied for H1b afterward� and that process went ok - probably by this time they realized that there was an unauthorized employment before� I do not know that a correctly field H1 and later and approved LC and filed I485 can "cancel out" such a thing. Probably not.
This is definitely a �lawyer� case . You might would be able to show and prove that you unintentionally ended up with this gray period with your first employer (this would be hard though) and ever since you followed the immigration law. From your stand point (unfortunately this will be not the USCIS�s one ) you are here legally since 2003 June. This is already 7 years. You might can file for some relief - based on extra hardship or something - I do not know this side .
If this unauthorized employment issue is true then consult about the real chances you might have with a lawyer who knows this pretty well...
Good luck
-So you ended up in the US as a intercompany transfer on L1B and you are working for �A�. Probably you started to work for �A� around 1999 summer.
-L1b is expiring on Aug 29, 2001, but few days before they submit an extension, but there is no approval just some RFEs;
I assume you kept working after Aug 29, 2001 for the same company �A� still here in the US.
-After a year you applied for H1-B with company �B� on August 20, 2002 which is approved on Sep 2002 and you travel back home to have the visa stamped and you came back to the US and started working for �B� (on June 2003).
-Later you transferred your H1B and started to work for company �C� which is your current emp. Company �C� started your labor/gc process and you were able to file your case during the 2007 visa fiasco (when all categories were �current� for July or so ).
I believe that from Aug 29, 2001 till Sep 2002 (or till the date you left the country - but this does not really count for now I think) you were working with no USCIS authorization.
Based on the dates this is more than one year � there is some bar for this 3 or 10 years � that is the time you cannot reenter or apply for new visas etc. I guess . Your lawyer (any) should know this better.
Even if you applied for H1b afterward� and that process went ok - probably by this time they realized that there was an unauthorized employment before� I do not know that a correctly field H1 and later and approved LC and filed I485 can "cancel out" such a thing. Probably not.
This is definitely a �lawyer� case . You might would be able to show and prove that you unintentionally ended up with this gray period with your first employer (this would be hard though) and ever since you followed the immigration law. From your stand point (unfortunately this will be not the USCIS�s one ) you are here legally since 2003 June. This is already 7 years. You might can file for some relief - based on extra hardship or something - I do not know this side .
If this unauthorized employment issue is true then consult about the real chances you might have with a lawyer who knows this pretty well...
Good luck
more...
dreamgc_real
04-27 01:42 PM
Thank you everyone for your reponds. We are going to have a wedding in August, 2010. Can we fill the I30 and other forms now or we have to wait until after the wedding?
definitely after you get married. one of the important papers to send in will be your proof of marriage (marriage certificate)!!!!!!!! can't rush these things.
definitely after you get married. one of the important papers to send in will be your proof of marriage (marriage certificate)!!!!!!!! can't rush these things.
hot long and curly hair.

smuggymba
09-17 11:47 PM
For FY2010 it was ~ 10K and it was mentioned some time back on USCIS website that the spillover for FY2011 may be similar. But I guess we won't know until an official announcement is made.
thread starter is saying it will make dates current....how is this possible with the same amount of spillover?
thread starter is saying it will make dates current....how is this possible with the same amount of spillover?
more...
house Modern Long Layered Hairstyles
glosrfc
10-22 11:00 AM
When I was a kid, I built a tree-house with the tops of some discarded collapsible tables. I really can't imagine trying to do the same with CSS.
tattoo prom hairstyles for short hair
hianupam
04-16 01:36 PM
Trust me. That's a move you will surely enjoy....I moved in the opposite direction.......Houston to Allentown
Houston is the best. Lovely weather, Really "BIG" city so you can get or do whatever you want. The metro system is not the best but if you only need it to commute to work(downtown) then no problem. By the way they don't give a crap about driver's licenses in houston, too many applications. They'll give you 6yrs easily on ur license.
Thanks. Everybody else that I talk to seems to make a big deal about the commute downtown. Actually It is my wife who will be facing the commute. I get to work from home mostly when I am not travelling.
How's allentown treating you?
Houston is the best. Lovely weather, Really "BIG" city so you can get or do whatever you want. The metro system is not the best but if you only need it to commute to work(downtown) then no problem. By the way they don't give a crap about driver's licenses in houston, too many applications. They'll give you 6yrs easily on ur license.
Thanks. Everybody else that I talk to seems to make a big deal about the commute downtown. Actually It is my wife who will be facing the commute. I get to work from home mostly when I am not travelling.
How's allentown treating you?
more...
pictures haircuts for long hair 2009.
universalgc
08-10 12:41 PM
Hello All
My employer paid me for my 485 application,he gave me his personal checks in the name of uscis, i applied with those checks, now i hear that
"The Address Printed On your checks Must Match the adress given in work sheets[in 485]"
I am confused,will they accept the application,checks are not cashed yet,applied on july18th
Please Help
Our company checks address is differant than coporate address. We never had any issue with USCIS regarding the address.
I think people are getting lot of doubts because USCIS not issuing the receipts promptly. , some of the checks do not have address also.
Cheer up people think logically and forget about it. Our company attorney charge the amount based on phone calls and emails also. So Dont bother your attorney, it is a simple matter.
My employer paid me for my 485 application,he gave me his personal checks in the name of uscis, i applied with those checks, now i hear that
"The Address Printed On your checks Must Match the adress given in work sheets[in 485]"
I am confused,will they accept the application,checks are not cashed yet,applied on july18th
Please Help
Our company checks address is differant than coporate address. We never had any issue with USCIS regarding the address.
I think people are getting lot of doubts because USCIS not issuing the receipts promptly. , some of the checks do not have address also.
Cheer up people think logically and forget about it. Our company attorney charge the amount based on phone calls and emails also. So Dont bother your attorney, it is a simple matter.
dresses Haircuts fashion and trends
indyanguy
01-13 12:01 PM
Did your exp. letter have the number of hours (40hrs/ week) mentioned? I had an RFE for my I-140 as well (one of the points in the RFE was for exp.) . The exp. letters I submitted did not mention 40 hrs/ week. I got the letters reissued with 40 hrs/ week and that cleared the RFE. The RFE clearly mentioned that the exp. letter did not specify the number of hours worked per week.
Make sure that the exp. letters match the requirements and your experience in the the approved Labor Certification - if all the requirements do not match, that could be a reason for the RFE as well.
Yes! It clearly mentions 40 hours per week on the letters. They also have the skillset that is listed on the Labor.
Lawyer says they haven't even looked at the letters which is hard for me to believe. If we submit the letters again and the IO is not satisfied, do we get another chance or would it be a denial?
Make sure that the exp. letters match the requirements and your experience in the the approved Labor Certification - if all the requirements do not match, that could be a reason for the RFE as well.
Yes! It clearly mentions 40 hours per week on the letters. They also have the skillset that is listed on the Labor.
Lawyer says they haven't even looked at the letters which is hard for me to believe. If we submit the letters again and the IO is not satisfied, do we get another chance or would it be a denial?
more...
makeup haircuts for long hair 2009.
caond
05-07 05:41 AM
I am holding J-1 student visa (academic training) from 8/2007 and will be expired on 7/31/2010, sponsor by U of Colorado. I am working as a postdoc for a project funded by NIH until 2013 at VCU. My advisor want to change my visa category from J-1 student to J-1 scholar, sponsor by VCU, to continue the project.
According to an international advisor at VCU where I am applying J-1 scholar, I cannot change from J-1 student to J-1 scholar due to 12-month bar:
[Time spent in the United States in any J status (including J-2 status) during the 12-month period preceding the prospective professor or research scholar's program begin date may affect the alien's eligibility for participation as a Professor or Research Scholar.
22 C.F.R. � 62.20(d)(2) establishes what is referred to as the "12-month bar." The general proposition of the 12-month bar is that an alien is not eligible to begin an exchange program as a Professor or Research Scholar based on a DS-2019 issued "to begin a new program" if he or she was physically present in any J status (including J-2 status) for "all or part of" the "twelve month period immediately preceding the date of program commencement set forth on his or her Form DS-2019." ]
But according to an international advisor at University of Colorado (my current sponsor for J1 student) that the 12-month bar is not applicable for me due to exception:
[(A) J-1 transfers. The 12 month bar is not applicable to those who will begin a program by transferring to a new program sponsor under the transfer procedures of 22 C.F.R. � 62.42 ;
22 C.F.R. � 62.20(d)(2)(i) ]
Who is right? What should I do? :confused:
I appreciate any help !!!
According to an international advisor at VCU where I am applying J-1 scholar, I cannot change from J-1 student to J-1 scholar due to 12-month bar:
[Time spent in the United States in any J status (including J-2 status) during the 12-month period preceding the prospective professor or research scholar's program begin date may affect the alien's eligibility for participation as a Professor or Research Scholar.
22 C.F.R. � 62.20(d)(2) establishes what is referred to as the "12-month bar." The general proposition of the 12-month bar is that an alien is not eligible to begin an exchange program as a Professor or Research Scholar based on a DS-2019 issued "to begin a new program" if he or she was physically present in any J status (including J-2 status) for "all or part of" the "twelve month period immediately preceding the date of program commencement set forth on his or her Form DS-2019." ]
But according to an international advisor at University of Colorado (my current sponsor for J1 student) that the 12-month bar is not applicable for me due to exception:
[(A) J-1 transfers. The 12 month bar is not applicable to those who will begin a program by transferring to a new program sponsor under the transfer procedures of 22 C.F.R. � 62.42 ;
22 C.F.R. � 62.20(d)(2)(i) ]
Who is right? What should I do? :confused:
I appreciate any help !!!
girlfriend prom hairstyles 2009 for long
jonty_11
08-10 05:16 PM
how is this possible.......mr mustang plzzz come back to throw more lite and enliten us.....
hairstyles Unlike the classic long hair

justsomeguy
08-21 10:41 PM
you said you waited 5 years... i says what's another 3-5 months :)
hang in there...3-5 months will fly by... heck 2008 is almost over!
... at least wait until the october bulletin is out... that may give you a better idea whether you want to use ac 21 or not
what ever you end up doing - good luck!
hang in there...3-5 months will fly by... heck 2008 is almost over!
... at least wait until the october bulletin is out... that may give you a better idea whether you want to use ac 21 or not
what ever you end up doing - good luck!
sanju_dba
09-27 12:19 PM
Poll shows 94% of them support this , now what next?
- is it legit for IV?
- does it needs to be integrated with IV website?
Waiting for Admin's reply.
- is it legit for IV?
- does it needs to be integrated with IV website?
Waiting for Admin's reply.
uma001
04-22 03:40 PM
Thanks a lot for the response.
Fortunately my extension got approved for 3 years without any RFE in 3 business days.
Here are the details...
Processing Type: Premium Processing
Receipt Number: EAC-XX-XXX-XXXXX
Processing Center : VSC
Applied for : 3 years(Based on Approved I-140)
Approved for : 3 years
Fedex date: 04/08/2010
Receipt Notice Date: 04/12/2010
RFE Date: N/A(No RFE)
RFE Responded Date: N/A
Status: Approved
Approved Date: 04/15/2010
Model :Employer(Desi Consulting)--> Vendor--> Client
Submitted all docs which I have mentioned in the beginning of this thread/topic.
Again submitted client & vendor letter without end dates. Also just submitted
contract papers between employer & vendor, had not submitted any purchase/work order.
Regards.
How long you been working at this client?
Fortunately my extension got approved for 3 years without any RFE in 3 business days.
Here are the details...
Processing Type: Premium Processing
Receipt Number: EAC-XX-XXX-XXXXX
Processing Center : VSC
Applied for : 3 years(Based on Approved I-140)
Approved for : 3 years
Fedex date: 04/08/2010
Receipt Notice Date: 04/12/2010
RFE Date: N/A(No RFE)
RFE Responded Date: N/A
Status: Approved
Approved Date: 04/15/2010
Model :Employer(Desi Consulting)--> Vendor--> Client
Submitted all docs which I have mentioned in the beginning of this thread/topic.
Again submitted client & vendor letter without end dates. Also just submitted
contract papers between employer & vendor, had not submitted any purchase/work order.
Regards.
How long you been working at this client?