gimme Green!!
07-04 10:26 PM
Just in case if they ask why you did not do MS and jumped to Job be prepare to give convincing answer.
Good Luck.
Also, keep your MBA transcripts along - that wud go to prove you are required here in the States and could be a back pocket thing against a common assumption that your intention of getting an F1 was not exactly to a masters degree but to come here and change to H1. You doing an MBA now goes to prove that you had indeed intended to do a masters, but now in a different field though !! :)
Good luck!!
Good Luck.
Also, keep your MBA transcripts along - that wud go to prove you are required here in the States and could be a back pocket thing against a common assumption that your intention of getting an F1 was not exactly to a masters degree but to come here and change to H1. You doing an MBA now goes to prove that you had indeed intended to do a masters, but now in a different field though !! :)
Good luck!!
wallpaper Charmi Stills, Charmi Gallery,
graylensman
10-21 01:07 AM
Hey - you don't build houses with tables so why would you use them on buttons?
ThinkTwice
07-11 05:56 PM
Is what is needed.
2011 Charmi

seahawks
09-09 12:59 PM
^^^ bump ^^^
more...

cheg
08-30 02:41 AM
I was thinking that 'Parolee' seems to be the logical choice but I also think that one has to re-enter using advance parole to be called a 'Parolee' exactly what shreekhand said. I would say you're an 'Adjustee' but it's not in the choices so I suggest doing the paper-based application. Good luck!
In legal parlance it is referred to as "period of stay as authorized by the Attorney General".
Parolee sounds to fit somewhere right there from among the options, though in my opinion a person has to re-enter the US as a parolee.
In legal parlance it is referred to as "period of stay as authorized by the Attorney General".
Parolee sounds to fit somewhere right there from among the options, though in my opinion a person has to re-enter the US as a parolee.

yetanotherguyinline
12-20 06:47 PM
I found out from discussion about the USCIS Expedite service:
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=38a127720928f010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=a9243529fdb7e010VgnVCM1000000ecd190a RCRD
"
All expedite requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and are granted at the discretion of the Director. The criteria are as follows:
* Severe financial loss to company or individual
* Extreme emergent situation
* Humanitarian situation
* Nonprofit status of requesting organization in furtherance of the cultural and social interests of the United States
* Department of Defense of National Interest Situation (Note: Request must come from official United States Government entity and state that delay will be detrimental to our Government)
* USCIS error
* Compelling interest of USCIS
If your case is at a local office at the time you need to make your emergency request, please go to the local office in person to make your request. Please be sure to take all supporting documentation with you.
If your case is at one of our Service Centers or the National Benefits Center, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 to receive further instructions on where and how to send your request.
"
I am not sure this is applicable in case of Green Card too even when the dates are not current for your category.
I guess 99.99% won't able to use it, but at least it will be helpful for 0.01% people.
It appears that this person (http://www..com/member/kurup65/) has been successful to get his GC using this expedite service (EB3 India PD: Nov 2005)
She mentioned:
"We (my husband and I) requested expedite request due to extreme emergency situation and USCIS approved it. Luckily things work out for us. Can't say too much other than that. Thanks for all the well wishes....."
Source:
http://www..com/discussion-forums/i485-1/52168049/
ENJOY!!!!
There was another individual on this board who had an personal emergency (I believe his id is Mehul or something similar). This information might be very useful to him.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=38a127720928f010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=a9243529fdb7e010VgnVCM1000000ecd190a RCRD
"
All expedite requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and are granted at the discretion of the Director. The criteria are as follows:
* Severe financial loss to company or individual
* Extreme emergent situation
* Humanitarian situation
* Nonprofit status of requesting organization in furtherance of the cultural and social interests of the United States
* Department of Defense of National Interest Situation (Note: Request must come from official United States Government entity and state that delay will be detrimental to our Government)
* USCIS error
* Compelling interest of USCIS
If your case is at a local office at the time you need to make your emergency request, please go to the local office in person to make your request. Please be sure to take all supporting documentation with you.
If your case is at one of our Service Centers or the National Benefits Center, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 to receive further instructions on where and how to send your request.
"
I am not sure this is applicable in case of Green Card too even when the dates are not current for your category.
I guess 99.99% won't able to use it, but at least it will be helpful for 0.01% people.
It appears that this person (http://www..com/member/kurup65/) has been successful to get his GC using this expedite service (EB3 India PD: Nov 2005)
She mentioned:
"We (my husband and I) requested expedite request due to extreme emergency situation and USCIS approved it. Luckily things work out for us. Can't say too much other than that. Thanks for all the well wishes....."
Source:
http://www..com/discussion-forums/i485-1/52168049/
ENJOY!!!!
There was another individual on this board who had an personal emergency (I believe his id is Mehul or something similar). This information might be very useful to him.
more...

silk2fire
10-15 01:51 PM
I had only one lud after fingerprints code 3 (same Day - Thu day).
:( Does that mean my case is stuck in Name check.??????????????? :(
:( Does that mean my case is stuck in Name check.??????????????? :(
2010 Charmi-Indu
valatharv
07-26 08:37 AM
Finally we got our 485 approved on July 15, 2010...
Priority date : March 2005
Cat: EB2, NSC
Priority date : March 2005
Cat: EB2, NSC
more...
alterego
10-09 05:57 AM
Another example of how this issue has now so clearly become a political hot potato in this country.
hair Watch Telugu Actress Charmi

srikondoji
09-10 10:49 PM
You can buy even now as there is 2 day delivery option also.
Atleast buy a mug or cap or something.
Hi,
I would like to buy an IV T-shirt at DC, since it is too late for me to order online. Will the T-shirts be available there? Please let me know.
Thanks.
Atleast buy a mug or cap or something.
Hi,
I would like to buy an IV T-shirt at DC, since it is too late for me to order online. Will the T-shirts be available there? Please let me know.
Thanks.
more...

krishna_2001
01-13 07:19 PM
Hi: I need some help in resolving my situation. I im in the seventh year of my H1B. My I-140 got approved on April 2006 with a priority date of November 2001 date Under India EB3 Category. Since the priority dates are not current, I coulnd't file for I-485. Now, my client where I am working is offering me permanent employment on H1b and I want to know what are the options available for me without losing my previous GC status and priority dates.
1. Can I take the new employment without losing the priority dates.
2. If I lose the priority dates, can I take the employment and start the GC process again??
Your help is really appreicated to come out of the situation
1. Can I take the new employment without losing the priority dates.
2. If I lose the priority dates, can I take the employment and start the GC process again??
Your help is really appreicated to come out of the situation
hot Charmi
ufo2002
09-12 01:41 PM
don't remember the source, but I remember reading in the last week that the backlog reduction at CIS is not a true reduction, but because CIS has redefined what "backlog" means. This may refer to the discounting of the 1 million that are backlogged due to visa unavailability (quoted in gonzalez's report), but I woudn't be surprised if the "new definition" is not also contributing to the remaining 140K cases backlog reduction.
Let's redefine:
"laziness" = DOL
"stupidity" = USCIS
Let's redefine:
"laziness" = DOL
"stupidity" = USCIS
more...
house Charmi BKaur Bcopy
as_rudra
07-26 12:47 PM
You can change the address of you I-485 application online at
https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=coa
I have done this when i moved at the end of May. I also recieved a confirmation mail that the address on my application has changed.
Hope that helps!
https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=coa
I have done this when i moved at the end of May. I also recieved a confirmation mail that the address on my application has changed.
Hope that helps!
tattoo Charmi upcoming movie is

nraja
03-09 04:26 PM
My 2 cents.
If you employer accepts or lawyer accepts the porting the date then your friend can apply the EB2 priority date to EB3 date.
Means he/she can get EB2 with 2002. As per my knowledge it is possible. But please dont ask me the document. Check with google or some website for document.
Thanks.
If you employer accepts or lawyer accepts the porting the date then your friend can apply the EB2 priority date to EB3 date.
Means he/she can get EB2 with 2002. As per my knowledge it is possible. But please dont ask me the document. Check with google or some website for document.
Thanks.
more...
pictures CHARMI HOT ACTRESS IMAGES
SGP
11-03 08:44 AM
Aati Nahin, Aati Nahin, Saamne hai tu magar Aati Nahin.:D
dresses Charmi Cat Walk Pictures

gccube
04-08 12:01 PM
and they gave a consistent reply all the three times that my NC is cleared. But I agree that there are no guarantees.
As per them the NC was initiated on Aug1st 2007. So probably the 180 day rule should cover me.
As per them the NC was initiated on Aug1st 2007. So probably the 180 day rule should cover me.
more...
makeup Charmi Gallery, Charmi

bsbawa10
07-11 10:13 PM
Did not want to go off topic but I was just wondering why this thread is not on "Donor Forum". In other words I was thinking what goes in Donor forum and what does not and how is that decision made. Also does anybody think that donor forum is mis-named. Donor is the one who just donates and does not get anything special back. These should be called "Paid Services". What do you think ?
girlfriend Charmi Latest HotMovies

lvinaykumar
01-31 10:17 AM
I usually get 40$ or max 50$ bill per month. But from last few months i am getting bill around 180$ per month. I live in a similar size apartment as you.. :mad:
I was totally shocked when i get the bill for the first time but i think i am getting used to it :(:confused:
I was totally shocked when i get the bill for the first time but i think i am getting used to it :(:confused:
hairstyles charmi

Beemar
12-08 09:38 PM
Somebody recently gave me a red dot for one of my posts, which is alright, but the person qualified it with a highly offensive Hindi expletive. The words are too obscene to be posted in open forum so I will refrain from reproducing them.
I want IV to reveal the name of the culprit, and ban him/her immediately. Failing which, I will have to evaluate other options to seek redress.
Needless to say, this whole dot mongering is seriously flawed and needs rethinking.
I want IV to reveal the name of the culprit, and ban him/her immediately. Failing which, I will have to evaluate other options to seek redress.
Needless to say, this whole dot mongering is seriously flawed and needs rethinking.
GCwaitforever
05-31 02:45 PM
Thanks for sharing your experiences. I am also sponsoring my mother-in-law to come here. I will have to see how this goes.
memyselfandus
11-19 07:03 PM
Seewa helps people who have undergone similar experiences as you did. Call them for advice and help. If they can't directly help you atleast they can refer to a proper organization that would.
SEWAA - Service and Education for Women Against Abuse (http://www.sewaa.net)
All the best.
SEWAA - Service and Education for Women Against Abuse (http://www.sewaa.net)
All the best.