Saturday, June 18, 2011

karl lagerfeld designs

images Karl-Lagerfeld-Designs-for- karl lagerfeld designs. Karl Lagerfeld to Leave Chanel
  • Karl Lagerfeld to Leave Chanel



  • Macaca
    07-11 06:28 PM
    the bay area.

    - SFSU
    - SJSU
    Most F1's are not realizing that they will NOT get GC without legislative changes. They need to be educated, if it is possible, about this FACT. I know that I, and most of my friends, would have been UNeducatable.





    wallpaper Karl Lagerfeld to Leave Chanel karl lagerfeld designs. Karl Lagerfeld Designs for
  • Karl Lagerfeld Designs for



  • Catherine
    06-23 09:46 AM
    The link and article are a little confusing in that they say that divorce does not affect immigration status once a green card has been issued. This is not always correct. I have a green card but it has conditions, i.e. an expiration date. This is what married couples have to apply to have removed after two years (actually in a 90 day window prior to the two year anniversary of receiving the card).

    If you divorce prior to that date, you will be unable to file jointly (or at least, technically you shouldn't, though I've heard of some couples that may have done so as their relationship is still amicable) to have the conditions removed and attain unconditional residency.

    Thus, you could have a green card (with conditions) and divorce WOULD affect your immigration status. As per the article, you would need then to file a waiver to have the conditions removed and keep your green card past its expiration date.

    Hope that helps someone.





    karl lagerfeld designs. karl-lagerfeld-atelier-ruby-01
  • karl-lagerfeld-atelier-ruby-01



  • VenuK
    07-10 07:35 PM
    Hi SDDesi,

    That's a good point. i will talk to my attorney and senior attorney from other resources.

    Thanks,

    Hi raysaikat,

    I talked to my attorney about the security clearance and he said my security clearance is done successfully. basically, FBI will do all that behind the scenes thats what my attorney said, they back check in bio-data since i came into US,
    then
    only i have received approved I-797 with company Y on Jun 5, 2008.
    addition to it, i have a letter (from my attorney) from an expert opinion who is the Professor from University of Maryland on my Education and Work Experience. correct me if this is wrong.

    coming to second point
    i dont think my current client will give me that kinda luxury working from remote place,

    what is TAL?
    what information is provided there.
    what do i need to look for in there.
    do u have any link where i can look into it, if so pls email me at
    kvenu135 at hotmail dot com
    please email me anyone who reads this thread/post with your advices.
    I would be more than happy to appreciate it


    With Thanks,
    Venu





    2011 Karl Lagerfeld Designs for karl lagerfeld designs. Lagerfeld praises
  • Lagerfeld praises



  • franklin
    09-11 05:12 PM
    I ordered mine last week, but they still haven't arrived.

    How long did it take those who have them already to arrive?



    more...


    karl lagerfeld designs. bear maker Steiff plans to
  • bear maker Steiff plans to



  • tabletpc
    10-17 12:15 PM
    Can anyone tell me what it means in terms of documents...???





    karl lagerfeld designs. Karl Lagerfeld To Bring
  • Karl Lagerfeld To Bring



  • lostinbeta
    10-16 01:00 PM
    It is a default shape in Photoshop 7. You can view my attachment to see what it looks like.

    They might have it in Photoshop 6, not sure.



    more...


    karl lagerfeld designs. Karl Lagerfeld#39;s design
  • Karl Lagerfeld#39;s design



  • username007
    06-27 11:21 AM
    My lawyer asked me to write my A# from my OPT card that I used in 1999-2000. According to him A# is assigend once for an individual and if you were assigned before you can continue to use that in future. Though I never used that in the past 7-8 years.

    My wife got an OPT card last month and we used A# from that card for her dependent I-485 application


    Is this information true?

    My 140 is pending and I don't have the A#. Can I use that from my OPT card?





    2010 karl-lagerfeld-atelier-ruby-01 karl lagerfeld designs. Karl-Lagerfeld-Designs-for-
  • Karl-Lagerfeld-Designs-for-



  • surabhi
    10-17 12:28 PM
    I am new to cnsulting jobs and was wondering if anyone can elaborate on what these terms mean ..

    Contract - Corp-to-Corp ?
    Contract - W2 ?
    Contract to Hire - Independent ?
    Contract to Hire - W2 ?

    These are all tax terms on which the contract is signed

    Corp-corp - Between 2 corporations. From your point of view, you are represented by a corporation. The corporation gets paid from other corporation. Your payment can be W-2

    Contract - W2. The client pays you directly on W-2. Most of the times, this doesnt have benefits.

    Contract to Hire - W2 : Initially you'll start as W-2 contract. the client has right to hire you full time after a period, normally 3 -6 months.

    Contract to Hire - Independent: YOu are starting off on 1099, but company has right to offer you full time on W-2 basis after a period.


    If you are on H1, your relation with your employer is always W-2. So only corp-corp is applicable.

    If you use EAD, its debatabe whether you can be on 1099.
    Being on W-2 contract, you should still ensure your job conforms to AC-21



    more...


    karl lagerfeld designs. Karl Lagerfeld inside one of
  • Karl Lagerfeld inside one of



  • sandiboy
    08-14 03:22 PM
    Please update on who received their FP notices:
    485 RD:
    485 ND:
    FP ND:
    FP Date:





    hair Lagerfeld praises karl lagerfeld designs. Karl Lagerfeld Diet Coke
  • Karl Lagerfeld Diet Coke



  • H1B-GC
    02-16 10:26 AM
    Well, i feel its more of a Policy decision.If they really want to do something fast they will do it anyhow.The best example is how this woman from canada i guess,who got US citizenship in 2 days,yes its right '2 days' so she can represent US in the ongoing Winter Olympics at Turin.

    Even CA state used to abjudicate Labor cases in 1 Months Time back until 2000.Later on 0 approval cases from then on.Surprising??



    more...


    karl lagerfeld designs. Karl Lagerfeld for Fendi with
  • Karl Lagerfeld for Fendi with



  • TwinkleM
    01-30 12:13 AM
    Hello Ravi,

    Sorry to hear about what has happened today with ur case. I know what you are going through at present. Unfortunately, I went through the same thing on 01/27/09. I received an email about the denial, but have not yet received the hard copy. So don't know the reason about the denial.

    Well, ur dates of H1 expiration & RFE, all match same to mine. We are almost sailing in the same boat. The only diff between ur case & mine is, My I-140 is not yet approved & me & my hubby do have Valid EAD.

    Here are the options suggested by my lawyer today. I am also going to verify some more options with another lawyer tomorrow.

    In your case, you have 2 weeks to get out of the country as ur H1 is denied. Well, I may be wrong if your approved I-140 is going to be of help in any way. Ask your lawyer.

    Answers:
    1) Yes. Even though u open MTR, u both r out of status. Opening MTR will only allow u both to stay in this country legally, but does not allow you to work or study.

    2) According to my lawyer, anywhere from 12 to 18 months. I am going to check on this with another lawyer tom.

    3) Until u get the answer to ur appeal.

    4) My lawyer suggested is to open MTR & then simultaneously transfer H1 to another company. But this would be a consulate case. That means, once ur H1 transfer is approved, you will have to go to ur home country to get it stamped. Till then you cannot work for either company. The reason for it being consulate case is because ur original H1 & H4 is already expired. Also, keep in mind, you cannot apply for H1 transfer without opening MTR on the old one. Yes, you can do premium processing.

    5) Since you do not have EAD, you cannot continue working on ur current project

    6) No, u cannot start working with new company till ur H1 tranfer is approved & you have got it stamped from ur home country. But, if u r planning to do premium processing, you will get the answer or RFE in 2 weeks time once INS receive ur application & documents.

    7) yes.

    8) No clue as I havn't tried. Just try to make ur application stronger. I am trying too.

    9) Yes.

    Hope, the above answers are helpful. Do try to find out other possibilites from ur lawyer without telling him the above ones. That way u can be sure of what is right & worng. Do let me know too if you get to know something else.


    Goodluck





    hot bear maker Steiff plans to karl lagerfeld designs. Karl Lagerfeld to Design
  • Karl Lagerfeld to Design



  • sanju
    02-01 11:22 PM
    :D
    My a** was burned with big electricity bill last winter when I was in apartment . If I put 70 hall will be very hot and bed room will be very cold. If I put 75 bed room is ok but people in hall are sweating. No proper control because of poor maitenance and also the apartment location.


    Did you try setting it to 72.5, that might have worked :p


    .



    more...


    house Karl Lagerfeld karl lagerfeld designs. PHOTO: KARL LAGERFELD launches
  • PHOTO: KARL LAGERFELD launches



  • eb3retro
    10-23 10:50 PM
    Here is my case : I-140 approved, couldnt file I-485 due to freakin retrogression. H1 extended 3 years after 6 years initial limit. Can i do a H1 Transfer. Can I still use the PD to apply a new labour thru perm and apply in EB2. Currently i am in EB3 but my PD for eb2 is already thru. Please advice. Thanks.





    tattoo Karl Lagerfeld To Bring karl lagerfeld designs. Karl Lagerfeld designs for the
  • Karl Lagerfeld designs for the



  • Lasantha
    10-06 07:48 AM
    same here,

    we have applied every year and I often hear back from people who do win this loterry, somehow it didi not work out for us...at least, not yet!

    anyway, getting ready to apply this weekend..who knows, maybe this is our lucky year..

    cheers

    That's what I'm talking about ! :cool:



    more...


    pictures Karl Lagerfeld#39;s design karl lagerfeld designs. I#39;ve visited Karl Lagerfeld
  • I#39;ve visited Karl Lagerfeld



  • smuggymba
    09-17 11:47 PM
    For FY2010 it was ~ 10K and it was mentioned some time back on USCIS website that the spillover for FY2011 may be similar. But I guess we won't know until an official announcement is made.

    thread starter is saying it will make dates current....how is this possible with the same amount of spillover?





    dresses Karl Lagerfeld to Design karl lagerfeld designs. karl lagerfeld designs. Karl Lagerfeld designs the
  • karl lagerfeld designs. Karl Lagerfeld designs the



  • jack_suv
    07-20 10:33 AM
    Hi all,

    As one reply pointed out,

    AC21 portability means you retain the same green card application i.e. labor, i-140 and i-485 after 6 months of filing i-485 and i-140 is approved.

    EAD is a way to get a job. Obviously using EAD is easier than filing H1.

    So you can use AC21 by using H1 and still retain spouse's H4.

    You can also use AC21 by using EAD but at that point your spouse's H4 is gone out of status.



    more...


    makeup Karl Lagerfeld inside one of karl lagerfeld designs. Karl Lagerfeld
  • Karl Lagerfeld



  • waitin_toolong
    10-30 07:07 PM
    There si no such requirement, but I hope you mentioned the current address in G325





    girlfriend Karl Lagerfeld designs for the karl lagerfeld designs. Karl Lagerfeld Designs Cover
  • Karl Lagerfeld Designs Cover



  • yabadaba
    06-22 05:30 PM
    bump





    hairstyles Karl Lagerfeld for Fendi with karl lagerfeld designs. VMAN and Karl Lagerfeld
  • VMAN and Karl Lagerfeld



  • Robert Kumar
    01-02 11:25 AM
    Hi,

    Here is a question.
    Can somebody join an MBA program full time at one's own expense, while on H1B and with 485 pending.
    I can see more scope in my company if I have an MBA. Also company is not doing very well.
    So, can I join a school till I get my MBA.
    How does this reflect on my H1B and pending GC, if company is not paying my salary. I plan to take leave and come back again after the program, but be on payroll.

    Thank You,
    Bobby.





    mjdup
    05-31 09:50 AM
    Just contributed...

    The math does look good pthoko but do you think all 13K will step up especially the ones whos PD has become current !

    I'd be glad if atleast 1K contribute. Can you imaging the power IV core will get with 1.3 mil, I can only say WOW !





    locomotive36
    11-08 10:34 AM
    Thanks to all those who voted!

    Please note, that you can cast multiple votes and there is no restriction. Please take a minute each day, to cast atleast one vote per day until Nov 18th.

    Spread the word around about the good cause and hope Narayan Krishnan wins!

    Thank you.