bskrishna
01-02 11:47 AM
I am in the same boat..all the transfer cases are taking a longer time to get FP notices.
wallpaper some tim cahill
god_bless_you
08-15 08:29 AM
what Indian congressional representatives or Indian caucas..etc are doing for Indian immigrants??
do they have any word to say in this deep visa retrogression for indian origin?
do they have any word to say in this deep visa retrogression for indian origin?
GCBatman
04-13 10:03 AM
I have recently switched the job using AC21. I have to move my 401K from my old previous company but here is the issue: in my new company I will not be eligible for the 401 till I complete 6 months with the new company.
If thinking of moving it to IRA account, please let me know what is the procedure involved?
I will really appreciate if some can suggest me what are my other options.
Thanks,
If thinking of moving it to IRA account, please let me know what is the procedure involved?
I will really appreciate if some can suggest me what are my other options.
Thanks,
2011 Tim Cahill, Australia
prom2
11-02 10:20 PM
AP docs received.
Just waiting for GC
Just waiting for GC
more...

logiclife
12-20 07:00 PM
She mentioned:
"We (my husband and I) requested expedite request due to extreme emergency situation and USCIS approved it. Luckily things work out for us. Can't say too much other than that. Thanks for all the well wishes....."
Source:
http://www..com/discussion-forums/i485-1/52168049/
ENJOY!!!!
Nonsense.
Their 485 got approved by mistake by USCIS, even though their dates were not current. It has happened in few cases since July, when non-current 485s have been approved.
Sending an expedite request for 485 would not work if the date was not current. If it worked, everyone and their brother would find the neccesary emergency that is needed to get 485. Financial loss for individual or company as an "extreme emergent" situation is not uncommon and not hard to prove.
She is pulling wool over everyone's eyes because she thinks that her case got approved in mistake and doesnt want to draw attention to that fact. So she is trying to divert attention by saying "oh, we got our GC by expedite request, but I wont tell you what the expedite request was".
That's really cute. But the reality is, that 485, if it got approved, got approved by mistake and she should stop worrying and dissembling information as no one is on a crusade after her or her husband and people have their own problems.
"We (my husband and I) requested expedite request due to extreme emergency situation and USCIS approved it. Luckily things work out for us. Can't say too much other than that. Thanks for all the well wishes....."
Source:
http://www..com/discussion-forums/i485-1/52168049/
ENJOY!!!!
Nonsense.
Their 485 got approved by mistake by USCIS, even though their dates were not current. It has happened in few cases since July, when non-current 485s have been approved.
Sending an expedite request for 485 would not work if the date was not current. If it worked, everyone and their brother would find the neccesary emergency that is needed to get 485. Financial loss for individual or company as an "extreme emergent" situation is not uncommon and not hard to prove.
She is pulling wool over everyone's eyes because she thinks that her case got approved in mistake and doesnt want to draw attention to that fact. So she is trying to divert attention by saying "oh, we got our GC by expedite request, but I wont tell you what the expedite request was".
That's really cute. But the reality is, that 485, if it got approved, got approved by mistake and she should stop worrying and dissembling information as no one is on a crusade after her or her husband and people have their own problems.
leo2606
10-15 02:08 PM
I don't think so,
my wife and my self had 3 LUDs after FP on both of our 485.
I called TSC, mine and my wife's application is pending secrutiy clearance.
Hi,
Probably ur 485 is going be approved soon!We had only one soft LUD after fp in our 485s on 7th sep 2007,and no luds on i-140 and i-131 till date??
goodluck,
vaishu
my wife and my self had 3 LUDs after FP on both of our 485.
I called TSC, mine and my wife's application is pending secrutiy clearance.
Hi,
Probably ur 485 is going be approved soon!We had only one soft LUD after fp in our 485s on 7th sep 2007,and no luds on i-140 and i-131 till date??
goodluck,
vaishu
more...
chanduv23
06-17 02:47 PM
Do u have to inform USCIS everytime u change job or just first time would be sufficient?
Thank you.
What my Attorney (Prashanti Reddy - who does free sessions on IV) said
Please note that even after sending this out, you might get an intent to deny or denial notice on your I-485 as soon as your employer revokes the I-140. In which case we must respond within 30 days with the same documentation. This happens because the docs often dont find their way to your file as they have not been requested for by the USCIS. Also the intent to revoke might be sent to your old attorney, you should get a copy of the same also. However, i advice you keep in touch with the USCIS by checking status of your case online and keep in touch with the other attorney also, so that we dont miss the deadline to respond in case you do get an RFE or intent to deny or denial on your I-485.
Thank you.
What my Attorney (Prashanti Reddy - who does free sessions on IV) said
Please note that even after sending this out, you might get an intent to deny or denial notice on your I-485 as soon as your employer revokes the I-140. In which case we must respond within 30 days with the same documentation. This happens because the docs often dont find their way to your file as they have not been requested for by the USCIS. Also the intent to revoke might be sent to your old attorney, you should get a copy of the same also. However, i advice you keep in touch with the USCIS by checking status of your case online and keep in touch with the other attorney also, so that we dont miss the deadline to respond in case you do get an RFE or intent to deny or denial on your I-485.
2010 tim cahill gun statistics

another one
08-15 08:39 AM
One question on the bullet below: Does the calculation assume that all 140K visa numbers can be used towards all pending applications, irrespective of country limits. I thought the country limit is going to make the situation much worse.
Employment Based (EB) Green Card (GC) Laws
� There will be around 1Million AOS/I-485) applications by Aug 17 which will take 1M/140K = 7+ years to clear the backlog. Thus, late priority dates will remain retrogressed for several years.
� [/B]
Employment Based (EB) Green Card (GC) Laws
� There will be around 1Million AOS/I-485) applications by Aug 17 which will take 1M/140K = 7+ years to clear the backlog. Thus, late priority dates will remain retrogressed for several years.
� [/B]
more...
yabadaba
07-31 02:34 PM
check out immigrationportal.com
the reason you wont get anywhere in terms of answers in a public forum is because you have not provided us with any relevant information. which forms were filed by your grandfather...which category was it filed under.
did your grandfather not file form I-765? that is an employment authorization document...giving your mom unrestricted permission to work.
the reason you wont get anywhere in terms of answers in a public forum is because you have not provided us with any relevant information. which forms were filed by your grandfather...which category was it filed under.
did your grandfather not file form I-765? that is an employment authorization document...giving your mom unrestricted permission to work.
hair eddie cahill baby

sankar_203
04-01 04:54 PM
Hello folks,
i need some expert opinion here. These are my primary details.
COMPANY A:
1. Perm Labor - Nov 2006. (EB2)
2. I-140 approved - Nov 2007
3. I-485 filed - July 2007.
4 EAD - oct 2007
5 FP - Nov 2007
6 AP - Oct 2007
H1-B extension denied in dec 2007 due to variety of company A issues.
Invoked AC21 yesterday with company B.
COMPANY B: Bought substitution labor of Feb 2004 EB3.
I-140 filed : NSC : paper based filing no documents has been sent waiting for RFE on July 13 2007.
But my labor substitute on 140 has been used for somebody else by mistake and now company B says they have few other labors to substitute and they say we'll respond to the query saying that the original one has been used and please consider the second one. Attorney has made this mistake since many labors were filed at that time and the labor that they have used for me has been approved . Do you guys whatever the attorney is suggesting is going to work? Please let me know i haven't got an RFE yet..
i need some expert opinion here. These are my primary details.
COMPANY A:
1. Perm Labor - Nov 2006. (EB2)
2. I-140 approved - Nov 2007
3. I-485 filed - July 2007.
4 EAD - oct 2007
5 FP - Nov 2007
6 AP - Oct 2007
H1-B extension denied in dec 2007 due to variety of company A issues.
Invoked AC21 yesterday with company B.
COMPANY B: Bought substitution labor of Feb 2004 EB3.
I-140 filed : NSC : paper based filing no documents has been sent waiting for RFE on July 13 2007.
But my labor substitute on 140 has been used for somebody else by mistake and now company B says they have few other labors to substitute and they say we'll respond to the query saying that the original one has been used and please consider the second one. Attorney has made this mistake since many labors were filed at that time and the labor that they have used for me has been approved . Do you guys whatever the attorney is suggesting is going to work? Please let me know i haven't got an RFE yet..
more...
abhijitp
11-14 09:19 PM
Some folks are disappointed with the latest bulletin? Well, what else were you expecting?
And why should you care? One of IV's goals is to abolish retrogression and take away all the glamor associated with priority dates and visa bulletins! So, wake up if you haven't already... join your state chapter, and become an active member!
And why should you care? One of IV's goals is to abolish retrogression and take away all the glamor associated with priority dates and visa bulletins! So, wake up if you haven't already... join your state chapter, and become an active member!
hot Williams Tim Cahill Dwayne
goodiespan
11-30 01:42 PM
Hi everyone
My husband (H1B) and I (H4) We live in Chicago and wanted to get H1B visa stamp in Canada. My husband has been on H1B since 2003 and he is NOT in IT field.
Our experience:
Step 1: Put together all the documents and take a appointment date in Ottawa (Toronto had a long wait and we had heard a few horror stories so to be on a safer side)
Step 2: Went to Detroit to get a Canadian Visa. Very straight forward the only question we were askes was "Why are you going to Canada for a visa stamp?" We got our passports the same day. This can be done via post as well!
Step 3: We drove to Ottawa - 15 hours from Chicago. Crossed border in Niagara, NY. It was very cool. Hardly 30 min wait in the queue and 5 min wait at the window. We didn't even got out of car.
Step 4: After spending weekend in Niagara and Toronto reached Ottawa on 22nd Nov for visa appointment on 23rd Nov, 9 am.
Step 5: My husband reached consulate at 8:45 am (We stayed 10 min from the consulate in Quality Inn hotel, Ottawa) He was asked very basic question. Such as:
Which employer?
How long on H1B?
What do you do?
Has immigration petition been filed? (Yes)
Do you have the document for labor? (No I only got H1B relevant documents.. Sorry!)
Why stamping in Canada?
Step 6: He was told that his passport will reach DHL office on either Thurs or Fri (2-3 working days)
Step 7: We came back to Ottawa on Thursday (26th Nov) after spnding one day in Montreal and one day in Quebec city. We straight away went to the DHL office (timing are 8:00 - 18:00 closed Sat, Sun) They had his passport ready even when online the status was saying no info !!
Step 8: Friday - 27th Nov we drove back to US and crossed border at 1000 Island bridge in NY. We had to get out of our car and they issued my husband a new I 94 (nothing for me) because he didn't have a white I -94 he only had a bottom part of his I 797 approval. They charged $6 for I 94. They were very friendly unlike immigration at airport!!
We reached home on Saturday after a fabulous road trip along with a successful visa stamping!!
Please feel free to ask any question! Good luck!
My husband (H1B) and I (H4) We live in Chicago and wanted to get H1B visa stamp in Canada. My husband has been on H1B since 2003 and he is NOT in IT field.
Our experience:
Step 1: Put together all the documents and take a appointment date in Ottawa (Toronto had a long wait and we had heard a few horror stories so to be on a safer side)
Step 2: Went to Detroit to get a Canadian Visa. Very straight forward the only question we were askes was "Why are you going to Canada for a visa stamp?" We got our passports the same day. This can be done via post as well!
Step 3: We drove to Ottawa - 15 hours from Chicago. Crossed border in Niagara, NY. It was very cool. Hardly 30 min wait in the queue and 5 min wait at the window. We didn't even got out of car.
Step 4: After spending weekend in Niagara and Toronto reached Ottawa on 22nd Nov for visa appointment on 23rd Nov, 9 am.
Step 5: My husband reached consulate at 8:45 am (We stayed 10 min from the consulate in Quality Inn hotel, Ottawa) He was asked very basic question. Such as:
Which employer?
How long on H1B?
What do you do?
Has immigration petition been filed? (Yes)
Do you have the document for labor? (No I only got H1B relevant documents.. Sorry!)
Why stamping in Canada?
Step 6: He was told that his passport will reach DHL office on either Thurs or Fri (2-3 working days)
Step 7: We came back to Ottawa on Thursday (26th Nov) after spnding one day in Montreal and one day in Quebec city. We straight away went to the DHL office (timing are 8:00 - 18:00 closed Sat, Sun) They had his passport ready even when online the status was saying no info !!
Step 8: Friday - 27th Nov we drove back to US and crossed border at 1000 Island bridge in NY. We had to get out of our car and they issued my husband a new I 94 (nothing for me) because he didn't have a white I -94 he only had a bottom part of his I 797 approval. They charged $6 for I 94. They were very friendly unlike immigration at airport!!
We reached home on Saturday after a fabulous road trip along with a successful visa stamping!!
Please feel free to ask any question! Good luck!
more...
house harry kewell tattoo.
desi3933
05-11 08:30 PM
desi3933,
Only if "if not otherwise entitled to an immigrant status and the immediate issuance of a visa under subsection (a), (b), or (c) of this section"
In this case they are eligible for FB2A. So it nullifies that.
......
>> In this case they are eligible for FB2A. So it nullifies that.
No they are not. because FB2A applies ONLY if primary applicant is green card holder and I-130 is approved for them. Both the conditions must be met BEFORE I-485 is filed.
If you don't agree with me then ask any attorney and post the response here. Hopefully that will make you see the reasoning.
______________________
Not a legal advice
US citizen of Indian origin
Only if "if not otherwise entitled to an immigrant status and the immediate issuance of a visa under subsection (a), (b), or (c) of this section"
In this case they are eligible for FB2A. So it nullifies that.
......
>> In this case they are eligible for FB2A. So it nullifies that.
No they are not. because FB2A applies ONLY if primary applicant is green card holder and I-130 is approved for them. Both the conditions must be met BEFORE I-485 is filed.
If you don't agree with me then ask any attorney and post the response here. Hopefully that will make you see the reasoning.
______________________
Not a legal advice
US citizen of Indian origin
tattoo Tim Cahill - updated
WeShallOvercome
07-31 06:28 PM
My I-485(with G-28) was filed by our company lawyer and company did not let us file EAD. I'm filing EAD on my own after USCIS made it clear with FAQ2 that they will accept EAD applications without the I-485 Receipt notice.
My questions is, Can I be sure the receipt notice for the EAD will come to me and not to the lawyer by any chance? I don't have any intention of using EAD but don't want my employer/lawyer know that I have filed it.
Thanks
My questions is, Can I be sure the receipt notice for the EAD will come to me and not to the lawyer by any chance? I don't have any intention of using EAD but don't want my employer/lawyer know that I have filed it.
Thanks
more...
pictures fabregas tattoo on cahill
nozerd
11-21 12:22 PM
HELLO ! Emilio Gonzalez, USCIS Director is Cuban American. Its probably his parting gift for "his people".
Cuban Americans are very strong Republican vote block. See new TV serial "Cane" on CBS to get a sneak peak into the community.
Cuban Americans are very strong Republican vote block. See new TV serial "Cane" on CBS to get a sneak peak into the community.
dresses Travis McCoy Tattoo; Travis
sparky_jones
10-27 03:58 PM
Folks - everyday I go to sleep I wish that tomorrow the sun will rise in the west. When I wake up I see that nothing has changed.
Change is hard - but change definitely brings new hope and prosperity.
With bad economy, Green Card issues, visa retrogression, layoffs, bad stocks, housing crisis and with growing inflation - all we do is hope and strive towards betterment.
Diwali is a celebration of the victory of good over evil and I wish this Diwali will bring victory to the well deserved.
Lets all be together in turbulent times and work towards the change that we always want to see.
IV has helped us all and continue to help us. IV is nothing but all of us together. Lets all pledge our support to IV on this thread.
A very nice message! Happy Diwali to you too!
Change is hard - but change definitely brings new hope and prosperity.
With bad economy, Green Card issues, visa retrogression, layoffs, bad stocks, housing crisis and with growing inflation - all we do is hope and strive towards betterment.
Diwali is a celebration of the victory of good over evil and I wish this Diwali will bring victory to the well deserved.
Lets all be together in turbulent times and work towards the change that we always want to see.
IV has helped us all and continue to help us. IV is nothing but all of us together. Lets all pledge our support to IV on this thread.
A very nice message! Happy Diwali to you too!
more...
makeup Tim Cahill, Australia (AFP Photo). Larger image. AFP Photo
izolo
06-07 06:26 AM
first sorry for multiple posting, it was by mistake as it was the first time posting. then thanks for the answers. Of course it is a real job with real payment, just remember my application goes back to 3 years ago and and I finally got it with lots of efforts to keep this opportunity. I never thought they might give the visa just for 3 months. now I have to think about all options. Does anybody have any other suggestion?
girlfriend keenan cahill and photos
bc_rp
09-14 11:18 AM
Zofa :
Per your profile your area of charegability is Egypt. EB2 dates for Egypt are current , there is nothing that prevents you from filing your 485 today .
The Visa bulletin can be found here Visa Bulletin for October 2010 (http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5145.html).
Per your profile your area of charegability is Egypt. EB2 dates for Egypt are current , there is nothing that prevents you from filing your 485 today .
The Visa bulletin can be found here Visa Bulletin for October 2010 (http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5145.html).
hairstyles Tim Cahill .
trexx7
09-10 05:12 PM
I can sponsor a couple of T-shirts with generic sizes. Could you please let me know the address that can send them. Thanks
immi_enthu
08-28 10:40 AM
That is correct. You do not get to sign the 140 as it is has to be applied by the employer. You however, have to sign your approved Labor which will be attached to the 140 application.
kaisersose, is it mandatory for the beneficiary to sign the approved labor before attaching it to the I140 application ?
kaisersose, is it mandatory for the beneficiary to sign the approved labor before attaching it to the I140 application ?
cooldude0807
06-02 09:04 AM
I have a lawyer who is representing me..so he got the RFE & he fowarded it to me. In your case i would just call USCIS and check to see if you will recieve RFE's since you don't have a lawyer representing you.