Friday, June 10, 2011

lauren jackson

images Lauren Jackson and Sandra lauren jackson. Lauren Jackson joined her
  • Lauren Jackson joined her



  • gc_lover
    06-08 07:51 AM
    Isn't it a sad irony that we are now celebrating the demise of the much anticipated CIR...which was supposed to have solved all our issues...

    Any idea what's in store for the future...

    It's a restrictionist stratergy. If you have X, and you ask for X+5 then they will threaten you with X-5. In the end, you will be happy that you have your X back and won't ask for X+5, at least for a while.





    wallpaper Lauren Jackson joined her lauren jackson. Major setback: Lauren Jackson
  • Major setback: Lauren Jackson



  • navin80
    06-20 09:30 AM
    I am in a similar situation. But my employer previous employer says he would file for 485 only if I return to my old company.
    so, If I need to go back to him,

    1. Do I need to transfer my H1B back to the old company. My 797 expires in Nov'08





    lauren jackson. Lauren Jackson poster
  • Lauren Jackson poster



  • msp1976
    02-11 07:07 PM
    I am going to Canada tomorrow for my H-1 stamping. My passport expires in Jan 2008 though (less than a year left!!). I assume that I will get a 3-year visa stamp.
    However, when I re-enter the US, I guess the I-94 I get will have an expiration date that matches my passport expiration date rather than my H1B visa expiration date. Am I correct in assuming this?
    Is there such a thing as an I-94 extension, and if so how easily does it get approved. Thank you so much, but I am getting really worried right now.
    You can always file for visa extension again...never heard of a I-94 extension as such....I think they might give you a proper I-94 for the whole valid duration...Anyway you can get a new passport booklet in US from consulate fairly quickly...
    When you come back...Please post what happened to you ....





    2011 Major setback: Lauren Jackson lauren jackson. Opals stars Lauren Jackson and
  • Opals stars Lauren Jackson and



  • a_yaja
    07-18 11:02 AM
    what is your country of birth? I know dates never went current to sep'08 for india...

    His priority date was May 2004 - not Sept. 2008. He kept his original priority date.



    more...


    lauren jackson. Lauren Jackson
  • Lauren Jackson



  • ItIsNotFunny
    12-08 11:15 PM
    If you believe me, just ignore and concentrate on real issues like Obama immigration panel, FOIA & AC21 action items.

    Gave you green, it that helps :).

    Somebody recently gave me a red dot for one of my posts, which is alright, but the person qualified it with a highly offensive Hindi expletive. The words are too obscene to be posted in open forum so I will refrain from reproducing them.

    I want IV to reveal the name of the culprit, and ban him/her immediately. Failing which, I will have to evaluate other options to seek redress.

    Needless to say, this whole dot mongering is seriously flawed and needs rethinking.





    lauren jackson. Lauren Jackson 6
  • Lauren Jackson 6



  • rvr_jcop
    03-27 12:51 PM
    I feel the same... but I'm not sure if I am ready to go back just yet. I spent beyond my means to get my masters and spent a couple of years just paying it back.
    I might have some left in me to try again one more time and hoping that some reforms would happen which would help me then.

    But yeah, I am not sure if I'll really go after that h1 if I have to go for stamping now.

    pal :)

    Oh, and also, consider the 'risk' involved in the underlying 485. If you have everything in place and all the documents such as LCA are proper, proved A2P etc...then the risk should be negligible. But again, you know that better than us. Good Luck.

    In my case, I decided enough is enough. I am going back 'home' should something happen to my 485., in fact with a big smile.



    more...


    lauren jackson. Lauren Jackson - Australia vs
  • Lauren Jackson - Australia vs



  • smuggymba
    09-16 07:45 PM
    Here is the scenario.

    If 6 months has been completed after your I-485 is filed then you can port out your process. You can either file AC21 or not. But to work for another company you need EAD. Now here you have mentioned that you have been working for Company B. What is your status with Company B? I guess, H1B.

    If the company B can file for an AC21 at the earliest, that is the best option you have with you.

    Just in case, if your I-485 is less than 6 months, situation becomes little sticky. Though the law or rule does not say anything specific, USCIS has been little lenient with the lay off and other situations recently.

    So once Company A gets winds up, you can claim the process by stating that the company went out of business. There are cases where this was approved recently. Earlier there were exemptions at all.

    You all need the co-operation from Company A on this. If they report to USCIS that you guys never joined there or made the company lose money, then none of the process will not stand as per law.

    I personally know a unique situation, even after the company reported against the employee, the USCIS issued Green Card.

    It all depends on the knowledge of the Officer who takes the case. Basically it is roll of the dice.

    Do not take chances. Do it in the legal way as much as possible.

    Good Luck to all of you

    Imagine if everyone uses bold font:mad:





    2010 Lauren Jackson poster lauren jackson. Lauren Jackson and Sandra
  • Lauren Jackson and Sandra



  • Mount Soche
    04-07 05:04 PM
    I drove to Canada for H1-visa stamp renewal a few weeks ago and was surprised that Canada Immigration did not ask for my I-94 at point of entry.
    I asked the immigration officer if they should take my I-94 but they declined saying it wasn't necessary and that I'd get an I-94 when coming back into the U.S, which is exactly what happened so perhaps this is perfectly normal.
    I am not worrying about it at all.


    Friends I have a Question. I went to my home country couple of months back, but somehow forgot to surender my I-94 at the port of exit. When I came back, at the POE(Newark)I was not asked any questions, and they issued me a new I-94. Yesterday someone told me that this could potentially affect my I-485 adversely OR whenever I travel to my home country again, they might cause problems during my re-entry. Just wanted to know what should be my action plan.

    Should I correct the records with USCIS, by sending them the I-94(Along with proof that I went to my home country).

    OR should I just say quiet and forget about this mistake?

    Gurus- Please Help



    more...


    lauren jackson. featured Lauren Jackson.
  • featured Lauren Jackson.



  • CT_Green
    04-08 11:05 AM
    My PD is Oct 09 2003





    hair Opals stars Lauren Jackson and lauren jackson. Lauren Jackson
  • Lauren Jackson



  • pappu
    06-17 04:11 PM
    /\/\/



    more...


    lauren jackson. 12: Lauren Jackson, WNBA
  • 12: Lauren Jackson, WNBA



  • snathan
    03-03 09:48 PM
    Hi all,
    consider i am working in location A and need to move to B from next month. is there any restriction in LCA?
    why my company is not even applying? Due to some reasons they dont want to put me in location B and diverting to another location D.?

    what may be the reason? why they are concerned about the offshore salary?

    You should ask these questions to your employer.





    hot Lauren Jackson lauren jackson. Lauren Jackson is happy to be
  • Lauren Jackson is happy to be



  • anandrajesh
    02-12 02:42 PM
    I went to India this Winter and got my 7th yr H1B stamping for 3 years till Aug 31, 2009. My passport is expiring this Aug 07. The Immigration Officer at the POE(Chicago) gave me I-94 till Sep 09, 09. (09/09/09) . As you see in my case the VO & Immigration Officer didnt care to see when my passport is expiring. I think they will give you your Visa Based on ur Approved I-797 only.



    more...


    house Lauren Jackson lauren jackson. Lauren Jackson Lauren Jackson
  • Lauren Jackson Lauren Jackson



  • gova123
    08-15 09:06 AM
    I agree, with the Country limit, the situation might be much worse. And also in the point where you said that the CIR failed at the first stage. The main reason CIR failed was probably everyone thought that CIR would directly give amnesty to 12-16 million and also did not separate Illegal to Legal immigrants.. If somehow we separate them out and explain that IV is doing the lobbyingonly for Legal immigrants, we can even show to some of the office colleagues and they will find it very interesting and may be listen to our geniune concerns. Any inputs to my suggestions..................





    tattoo Lauren Jackson 6 lauren jackson. Lauren Jackson, Penny Taylor
  • Lauren Jackson, Penny Taylor



  • MSCapBust
    07-25 09:54 PM
    Thanks you all for replying.

    I have 2 clarifications:

    1. Am I allowed to begin work only on 1st Oct 2006?
    If I'm exempt from the cap, does that mean I can begin work anytime or am I subject to the yearly schedules dates like everyone else? I keep hearing both versions. Please do clarify.

    2. I did NOT get my H1-B stamped on my passport (back in 2002).
    Since I was quitting and going back to school, I didn�t bother to get it done and got a new F-1 instead. I do however; have my H1-B approval document. Does this affect anything with regards to the cap? In other words, am I exempt only if I get a H1-B stamping?

    I do apologize for asking quite so many times, but I really do want to make sure before I let the cap be reached.
    Thanks very much once again.
    Slightly more relieved.



    more...


    pictures Lauren Jackson - Australia vs lauren jackson. Hot Lauren Jackson with wet
  • Hot Lauren Jackson with wet



  • eb3_nepa
    04-23 11:50 AM
    What about EB1s? Were they also Unavailable in the interim July 2- July 17 blackout period?





    dresses Lauren Jackson is happy to be lauren jackson. Lauren Jackson – basquete
  • Lauren Jackson – basquete



  • kirupa
    01-02 08:42 PM
    Sure, feel free to. As long as it is something that you did (no 3rd party code, etc.), then it is all good.

    :)



    more...


    makeup featured Lauren Jackson. lauren jackson. Lauren Jackson
  • Lauren Jackson



  • coolman
    06-22 04:11 PM
    Which is the best place(Kinkos,Sears,Ritz) to take photos for I-485?





    girlfriend Lauren Jackson, Penny Taylor lauren jackson. Paul Byrne and Lauren Jackson
  • Paul Byrne and Lauren Jackson



  • krithi
    04-23 12:38 PM
    First of Change the subject of this thread. This is confusing to state that your I485 is already denied.

    To your question:

    1. NO you cannot continue to work on EAD once your I-485 is denied. EAD is based on the pending I-485, once that is denied there is no basis for EAD to be valid. You are out of status immediately after the denial.

    2. Opening MTR takes months, if you are lucky then it might be quick.

    Now a question to you.

    1. Why do you think your I-485 will get denied? I assume you have all the documents supporting your legal status in US and on job. If so you should not be worried.

    The safe bet:

    That is the reason why people maintain dual status with H1/L1. That helps in these kind of situations.

    Just my thoughts, better consult with a lawyer if you are in such a situation.

    Good luck.

    Raj

    Raj,

    Try to help if you can, if not just shut the **** up, only the person on the wrong side can feel the pain. He'll consult attorney anyways.





    hairstyles 12: Lauren Jackson, WNBA lauren jackson. up on Lauren Jackson.
  • up on Lauren Jackson.



  • DirCls
    07-15 08:05 AM
    They are entitled fro thier opinior and so are we as immigrants.
    We are doing a great job so far, but have to do better.

    Long live IV Core and its members!





    rbalaji5
    02-09 04:12 PM
    Hi Bojja,

    Do I need a canadian visa to go to Canada.?.

    Thnx.





    mmanurker
    06-06 10:15 AM
    Contributed $100...
    Transaction ID: 0LE04357M8091673D