prinive
03-27 07:03 PM
:rolleyes:
wallpaper long hair styles for men with

Steve Mitchell
October 12th, 2003, 09:31 PM
I love that dandelion. It has an "otherworlddy" look to it.

martinvisalaw
03-24 01:45 PM
Does this mean that if my salary is higher than the "prevailing wage" by more than $320, the employer can legally ask me to reimburse the $320 filing fee? I have searched very hard but could not find any memo/doc regarding this.
Possibly, see here: Law Office of Elaine Martin - immigration news: H-1B fees (http://martinvisalaw.blogspot.com/search/label/H-1B%20fees).
You must also look at the "actual wage."
Possibly, see here: Law Office of Elaine Martin - immigration news: H-1B fees (http://martinvisalaw.blogspot.com/search/label/H-1B%20fees).
You must also look at the "actual wage."
2011 gallery, curly hair styles,

lazycis
12-28 08:22 AM
RFE for I-140
I had applied for I-140 Dec last year(2006) EB3 and was checking for update and found that an RFE has been sent on Dec 12. To whom is RFE sent....My company had done all the paperwork...is it to our company lawyer or me....Please advise
To company lawyer, since company is the petitioner for I-140.
I had applied for I-140 Dec last year(2006) EB3 and was checking for update and found that an RFE has been sent on Dec 12. To whom is RFE sent....My company had done all the paperwork...is it to our company lawyer or me....Please advise
To company lawyer, since company is the petitioner for I-140.
more...
mhb
05-31 01:11 PM
doing it right now...
techskill
01-29 05:48 PM
Class of Admission: H1B
Date of intended Departure: Any future date (3 months from now or anything..)
Expected length of stay: One month
Our attorney told us that we need to provide definite answers to the travel questions, however, we can use the document to travel multiple times. We got our APs on time.
Hope that helps.
What will be the answer for the class of admission if the spouse of the person entered US on H4 and subsequently changed the status to H1?
Date of intended Departure: Any future date (3 months from now or anything..)
Expected length of stay: One month
Our attorney told us that we need to provide definite answers to the travel questions, however, we can use the document to travel multiple times. We got our APs on time.
Hope that helps.
What will be the answer for the class of admission if the spouse of the person entered US on H4 and subsequently changed the status to H1?
more...
Houstonguy
04-24 11:56 AM
Paapu, I support IV's move and whole-heartedly acknowledge your adept leadership. Please stay encouraged and forgive your fellow brothers, who don't know what is good for them, and be blessed with inner strength for your self-less work.
The most important thing for all of us now is OUR COLLECTIVE SUPPORT TO IV by instant contribution, to accomplish these reforms which can change many lives and careers. I think this the biggest expected reform, bigger than July 2nd filing SUCCESS, thus we should do HIGHEST contribution to pull it to our side. We should think - What I, as an individual, am doing for this peaceful lobbying? Am I doing anything? can I do more? and then we will find ways to help IV and help ourselves. Then we would not think twice to add $100 or $200 which is about 1/10 th cost of your 1 month apt rent - and stop paying rent forever after greencard and saving millions with free job change, multiple jobs, own business, or buying house etc.
Everybody should realise the importance of getting the some relief rather than nothing with further discussion on ROW effect, please!
My $200.00 is on its way.
The most important thing for all of us now is OUR COLLECTIVE SUPPORT TO IV by instant contribution, to accomplish these reforms which can change many lives and careers. I think this the biggest expected reform, bigger than July 2nd filing SUCCESS, thus we should do HIGHEST contribution to pull it to our side. We should think - What I, as an individual, am doing for this peaceful lobbying? Am I doing anything? can I do more? and then we will find ways to help IV and help ourselves. Then we would not think twice to add $100 or $200 which is about 1/10 th cost of your 1 month apt rent - and stop paying rent forever after greencard and saving millions with free job change, multiple jobs, own business, or buying house etc.
Everybody should realise the importance of getting the some relief rather than nothing with further discussion on ROW effect, please!
My $200.00 is on its way.
2010 curly hair styles men.

overseas
09-10 03:44 PM
Thanks for sharing this info.
Tomorrow I've Infopass at the same Lawrence office. Yes even I've to drive around 50 miles to that sh...town.
Will post my experience tomorrow afternoon.
Tomorrow I've Infopass at the same Lawrence office. Yes even I've to drive around 50 miles to that sh...town.
Will post my experience tomorrow afternoon.
more...

pragir
12-11 01:57 PM
Mohit, when you invoke AC21 your job profile needs to be same as that listed on the job description on your LC. As long as your new company is willing to declare that your new job profile matches the one on your LC, you should be ok.
I am not a lawyer, please consult one.
I am not a lawyer, please consult one.
hair Classic Party Hairstyles:

ujjvalkoul
08-10 05:14 PM
Un-freakin'-believable......................
more...

gc_on_demand
04-07 07:22 AM
Any IV member got so far ?
hot Men Hairstyles For Curly Hair
worriedsoul
09-25 04:32 PM
They forgot to metion one more track, "Are you jewish?", as they have lots of programs for jewish people to migrate into united states. I was suprised to meet so many of so called jews in my office from all over the world (mainly from Russia, Ukarine and such..) who come in through those programs. They are eligible to apply for green card as soon as they enter United States and get it in no time. And can apply for citizenship after 5 years just like everyone else.
more...
house Haircuts Wavy Hair Men
deba
06-14 07:52 PM
What do you mean by AP and EAD delayed? Once you have applied for your 485 and all things considered OK, you should get your AP and EAD. If dates retrogress again, you will have to keep renewing your AP and EAD till you get your GC. How long it will take to get AP and EAD? Right now, I believe it will take a lot longer, maybe upto 6 months given the load of apps. they will receive.
tattoo men hairstyles curly.

hemya
12-20 10:57 PM
My wife is applying for graduate school and they asked for her Alien registration Number. Should she give the one on her 485?
She is presently on H-4
She is presently on H-4
more...
pictures Cool Men#39;s Hair Styles – Owen
waitnwatch
05-30 06:57 PM
the reason she was denied is because she is young
It is so difficult to analyze visitor visa denials. There are instances of refusing visas to one spouse's parents but giving them to the parents of the other. So it is not an issue of young or old though we may rationalize it that way. These refusals are generally based on the clause the applicant does not have sufficient ties to home country. I for one have not seen an instance of direct family members of H1-B's overstaying but nevertheless I think it primarily depends on which side of the bed the consular officer climbed out in the morning.
It is so difficult to analyze visitor visa denials. There are instances of refusing visas to one spouse's parents but giving them to the parents of the other. So it is not an issue of young or old though we may rationalize it that way. These refusals are generally based on the clause the applicant does not have sufficient ties to home country. I for one have not seen an instance of direct family members of H1-B's overstaying but nevertheless I think it primarily depends on which side of the bed the consular officer climbed out in the morning.
dresses Men who have curly hair and

reverendflash
10-21 02:22 AM
in a round about way, I'm a deadhead went to 23 shows in 16 months, backstage for 19 of them, kinda hard not to be at that point...
::crosses legs, goes into meditative state::
and yes, that was my first attempt at freehand drawing (albeit on sugar), and when I had my artistic epiphany... :P
Rev:elderly:
::crosses legs, goes into meditative state::
and yes, that was my first attempt at freehand drawing (albeit on sugar), and when I had my artistic epiphany... :P
Rev:elderly:
more...
makeup curly short hair styles men
CantLeaveAmerica
12-08 05:43 PM
by the way, I forgot to mention that I was in India when my GC was adjudicated on Oct 22.
At the immigration POE, I told the officer that my GC was granted while I was away. They took me to a room, I waited for 10 minutes, they checked on their system and later told me that I'm good to enter on GC. I looked at my passport where they had canceled my H1 visa and stamped LPR on the immigration stamp which stands for Legal Permanent Resident.
So, no probs returning to the U.S. I even took the liberty to stand in the GC/ citizen Q at the airport :D
At the immigration POE, I told the officer that my GC was granted while I was away. They took me to a room, I waited for 10 minutes, they checked on their system and later told me that I'm good to enter on GC. I looked at my passport where they had canceled my H1 visa and stamped LPR on the immigration stamp which stands for Legal Permanent Resident.
So, no probs returning to the U.S. I even took the liberty to stand in the GC/ citizen Q at the airport :D
girlfriend Cool Hairstyles For Young Men.

India_USA
04-30 09:13 AM
C-SPAN Video Player - Senate Majority Leader Reid & Democratic Members on Immigration Reform (http://www.c-span.org/Watch/Media/2010/04/29/HP/A/32371/Senate+Majority+Leader+Reid+Democratic+Members+on+ Immigration+Reform.aspx)
Something is happening ...........
Something is happening ...........
hairstyles thick curly hair styles for
kanakabyraju
08-20 02:50 PM
Thanks LT. I have to be in india for a wedding in the second week of sept. I thought being valid is good enough. Where did you find the six month passport validity needed for travel. I can get it renewed while I'm in India but I'm not sure how long it will get it to be renewed in India. I'm planning to be in India for three weeks. Thanks again.
Use tatkal service at India embassy and you may get it on the same day.
Use tatkal service at India embassy and you may get it on the same day.
raj2007
02-18 01:45 AM
All, Help me understand this.
If I look at this link below on # of immigrant visa's approved every year for for each country it shows the total for India (all category EB 1-5) as
06 -10.7k
05 -46K
04 - 39k
03 - 20k
02 - 41k
01 - 41k
Am I reading this right because this certainly is more than the country limit. Also the total # of visa's given seem to be more than the annual limit. I thought there were some 250k visas that were lost, were the limits higher during these years?
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/statistics/statistics_1476.html
Under each link look for - Immigrant Visas Issued (by Foreign State Chargeability or Area of Birth): Fiscal Year 2006 (preliminary data)
The captured visa were available for all the categories regardless of country of birth. Therefore no country limit was there.
If I look at this link below on # of immigrant visa's approved every year for for each country it shows the total for India (all category EB 1-5) as
06 -10.7k
05 -46K
04 - 39k
03 - 20k
02 - 41k
01 - 41k
Am I reading this right because this certainly is more than the country limit. Also the total # of visa's given seem to be more than the annual limit. I thought there were some 250k visas that were lost, were the limits higher during these years?
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/statistics/statistics_1476.html
Under each link look for - Immigrant Visas Issued (by Foreign State Chargeability or Area of Birth): Fiscal Year 2006 (preliminary data)
The captured visa were available for all the categories regardless of country of birth. Therefore no country limit was there.
glus
10-21 08:32 PM
All,
I submitted my first application on July 2nd. since I did not get receipt notice till Aug 16th so I filled the second (as back up) one on Aug 16th. Later I did get my receipt notices for July 2nd.
Though, I did put stop payment on the checks for the appliaction filled on Aug 16th but yesterday, I received their receipt notices.
Now, I have two A#s one for July 2nd applications and another one for Aug 16th appliaction.
I was planning to just sit on it and do not respond to finger printing notice or any communciation from USCIS for Aug 16th application and hence causing it to get rejected.
The reason I do not want to communicate with USCIS is that I don't want any confusion and hence anything happen to my July 2nd application.
Is it a right strategy? Please comment.
OK, everyone knows that double I485 was not a good idea. However, many people had done it and I was one who was thinking of it, but did not do it. As per my attorney's advise, stopping a check issued to a governmental entity is not legal. On these grounds, I decided not to file 2nd time.
I guess the best way would be to withdraw the second petition. One can do that by writing a letter stating the reason for withdrawal and sending it to the appropriate service center (with tracking number.) Of course, the reason should be true, "Due to the July Visa Bulletin fiasco and indications that my first I485 could have been lost, I sent out a second application which is should not be considered anymore," or something like that. Withdrawal of the second I485 would, most likely, be the safest way to go about it.
Regards,
I submitted my first application on July 2nd. since I did not get receipt notice till Aug 16th so I filled the second (as back up) one on Aug 16th. Later I did get my receipt notices for July 2nd.
Though, I did put stop payment on the checks for the appliaction filled on Aug 16th but yesterday, I received their receipt notices.
Now, I have two A#s one for July 2nd applications and another one for Aug 16th appliaction.
I was planning to just sit on it and do not respond to finger printing notice or any communciation from USCIS for Aug 16th application and hence causing it to get rejected.
The reason I do not want to communicate with USCIS is that I don't want any confusion and hence anything happen to my July 2nd application.
Is it a right strategy? Please comment.
OK, everyone knows that double I485 was not a good idea. However, many people had done it and I was one who was thinking of it, but did not do it. As per my attorney's advise, stopping a check issued to a governmental entity is not legal. On these grounds, I decided not to file 2nd time.
I guess the best way would be to withdraw the second petition. One can do that by writing a letter stating the reason for withdrawal and sending it to the appropriate service center (with tracking number.) Of course, the reason should be true, "Due to the July Visa Bulletin fiasco and indications that my first I485 could have been lost, I sent out a second application which is should not be considered anymore," or something like that. Withdrawal of the second I485 would, most likely, be the safest way to go about it.
Regards,