Sunday, June 12, 2011

girly patterns backgrounds

images Girly Pattern by cdesignz girly patterns backgrounds. Girly Skulls Black Pattern
  • Girly Skulls Black Pattern



  • ryan
    01-26 04:38 PM
    [QUOTE Ryan, As I mentioned it is not about us (parents). We either ignore it or dont come across it openly. I have been out of india for long time now but never had to consider this before. It is different for children and playgrounds, it is not about missing india. Maybe you dont have small children or if you do please let me know the different cities you have lived so far and I will appreciate it.
    Thanks[/QUOTE]

    Hey there, I guess, I better understand where you are coming from. I would think, generally a more multi-cultural and tolerant town, perhaps NYC or NJ / Philly / ATL or California could better fit what you are looking for.

    That said, you'd find the good and the bad in every set of baskets. We can either better educate and make aware, our children, as well as those around us, and / or choose to move, as you may have chosen to do so. Hope that was somewhat helpful. Cheers.





    wallpaper Girly Skulls Black Pattern girly patterns backgrounds. girly patterns backgrounds.
  • girly patterns backgrounds.



  • yagw
    07-11 07:18 PM
    Yes. I guess, I read it wrong. I'm surprised that USCIS has outsourced this work to companies like these trusting them blindly. I was of the impression that the attorney used some USCIS website to file for PERM labors. And what kinda stupid co. was this...TESTING against prod database? Scary :eek:

    USCIS didn't outsource; at least not to LawLogix. They are independent SW makers, much like TurboTax from Intuit :)





    girly patterns backgrounds. girly patterns backgrounds.
  • girly patterns backgrounds.



  • 485Mbe4001
    03-06 03:42 PM
    Hang in there, i am in a similar boat, I applied for 485 in late 2003 and missed the boat each time with namecheck, i was cleared all this while but my wife who is the primary was stuck. I am on my 4th EAD/AP, just applied for the 5time.

    My 6 years of H1 expired long back, i guess we were lucky to be able to file for 485 and i could continue working on EAD.

    Our great lawyer who filed an EB3 petion for my wife and 'advisied' my company 3 years back not to spend money on my labor because my wifes PD of mid 2002 was good. I know i should have broken a coconut and applied vermillion on the application before sending it off, maybe that would have changed everything :p

    I filed my I485 mid 2003. I missed the boat end of 2004, some where in 2005 and then in 2007 when my dates were current. My pd is in 2002. People who filed with me have been approved and they are ready for citizenship next year :mad:, while I got my 6th EAD approved





    2011 girly patterns backgrounds. girly patterns backgrounds. A cute quot;girlyquot; pattern.
  • A cute quot;girlyquot; pattern.



  • thomachan72
    08-12 10:56 AM
    I dont understand why your lawyer did not notice this and question you before sending everything out. However, there are thousands of applications that they are dealing with and hopefully yours will go through. By the way did you send in all the original documents or notarized photocopies? Those who send in affidavits+non-availability certificates, did you send in originals or notarized copies?



    more...


    girly patterns backgrounds. Background Patterns
  • Background Patterns



  • India_USA
    04-30 09:13 AM
    C-SPAN Video Player - Senate Majority Leader Reid & Democratic Members on Immigration Reform (http://www.c-span.org/Watch/Media/2010/04/29/HP/A/32371/Senate+Majority+Leader+Reid+Democratic+Members+on+ Immigration+Reform.aspx)

    Something is happening ...........





    girly patterns backgrounds. photo : emo girly pattern,
  • photo : emo girly pattern,



  • webm
    06-12 01:36 PM
    Can someone confirm that if you file I-485 with old fee system and pay for the new fee when you renew EAD and AP, do you still need to pay again on your 2nd time renewal ?

    I paid 765 (EAD) - $ 340 and I 131 Advance Parole - $ 305

    ---------------------
    485 filer- June '2007



    more...


    girly patterns backgrounds. Patterns Myspace Backgrounds
  • Patterns Myspace Backgrounds



  • rampabbaraju
    02-09 07:47 PM
    When I was entering into US with a passport valid for next 9 months, I showed my new H1B(I797) document to the immigration officer in the airport. I got I-94 based on the date in my H1B document not by the passport expiration date.

    I had similar issue and went upto the local Deferred Inspection Office but couldn't get it done there. So I travelled upto Mexico border, didn't even have to enter into Mexico. I went upto the office and the officer had an idea about my situation and issued new I-94. I found (while searching through posts on other threads) that some DI offices do realize about this problem and they issue I-94 within U.S.

    I'd say try at one of your DI offices if not you can travel upto the border. Call the border to make sure if they do issue I-94 for such cases.





    2010 girly patterns backgrounds. girly patterns backgrounds. Girly Pattern by cdesignz
  • Girly Pattern by cdesignz



  • dealsnet
    06-17 08:28 AM
    You can extend H1B, if your labor was approved before I-94 expiry date. If it happens, do premium for I-140 (15 days), with approved I-140, you can extend upto 3 years.



    more...


    girly patterns backgrounds. girly patterns backgrounds. Girly-Vintage-Pattern;; Girly-Vintage-Pattern;
  • girly patterns backgrounds. Girly-Vintage-Pattern;; Girly-Vintage-Pattern;



  • jagan13
    02-25 02:58 PM
    I finally got my renewed passport with all the correct details, mailed to me yday. I ended up renewing my license today and got it for 1 yr as I only have the extension notice of action. They never gave me the tracking #, which makes me think they dont normally keep a record of the tracking # in a system for a passport being issued. I think it would be better for anybody trying to apply for a passport through mail, to send a pre paid envelope with a tracking # along with the original application to be used for returing the new passport. But, primarily they are still keeping up with the 40 day turn around as far as passport renewals go.

    I appreciate everybody who took time to respond to the thread.


    Thanks,
    Jagan





    hair A cute quot;girlyquot; pattern. girly patterns backgrounds. Girly Twitter ackgrounds
  • Girly Twitter ackgrounds



  • bytegame
    07-17 04:14 PM
    Instead of flowers, lets make IV strong by contributing more to it. The battle isn't over yet. We may still end up living rest of our lives on EADs and APs.

    Again, pl. contribute!!



    more...


    girly patterns backgrounds. and Girly gt; Flower Pattern
  • and Girly gt; Flower Pattern



  • ahmed
    03-07 03:54 PM
    I'm impressed by the quality of all your guys' work. I voted mlkdave :)





    hot Background Patterns girly patterns backgrounds. girly patterns backgrounds. Green Girly Pattern Homepage girly patterns
  • girly patterns backgrounds. Green Girly Pattern Homepage girly patterns



  • singhsa3
    04-30 05:35 PM
    Point well taken, mades some changes
    You are ignoring dependents (1.2/applicant) and name-check cases in your calculation.



    more...


    house Patterns Myspace Backgrounds girly patterns backgrounds. Girly
  • Girly



  • JP McMahon
    November 10th, 2004, 08:19 AM
    Have you tried inserting a different Compactflash card?





    tattoo photo : emo girly pattern, girly patterns backgrounds. More Pattern
  • More Pattern



  • rb_248
    10-19 04:58 PM
    Friends,

    If you want to use AC21 and are worried about matching job descriptions, you may do the following:

    Go to the SWA O'net site: O*NET Code Connector - Occupation Search (http://www.onetcodeconnector.org/find/result)

    Get the O'net code under which your application was filed from your attorney. Use the search option to find out the details of the job description listed under your O'net code. Write down the job duties of your future employment and see is your future job duties match the duties of your O'net code. If it matches 100% you are good. If not, see to what extent it matches.

    My job duties matched about 60-70%. I took the risk because I didn't have a choice. I was laid off.

    My understanding is that your future job duties should be compared to your O'net job duties and not to your current function at your current firm.

    I guess this information helps you to do your ground work before you talk to your attorney. Using AC 21 is a pretty significant decision and can be done very safely if you have a good attorney to guide you through.

    PM me if you have any further questions.



    more...


    pictures Patterns Myspace Backgrounds girly patterns backgrounds. floral pattern background
  • floral pattern background



  • newlife2
    09-19 10:12 PM
    Guys, I was just laid off and have efiled i539 3 days after the termination date for a status change to F2. Now working on the application letter. Do you think I should mention the layoff in the letter?

    If I do mention it:

    Con: The layoff might quickly catch the eyes of the immigration officer and if he want to check my status, he could find out the 3 days OOS.

    Pro: My previous job was well paid. By mentioning it, I give the reason that why I want to stay at home as F2 instead of keeping the well paid job.


    I guess I will mention it in the letter to explain the whole situation and hope everything will be all right. Let me know if anybody disagrees asap, I will mail out the stuff with in next two days.





    dresses girly patterns backgrounds. Green Girly Pattern Homepage girly patterns girly patterns backgrounds. Cute Wallpapers For Mobile
  • Cute Wallpapers For Mobile



  • furiouspride
    01-12 10:50 PM
    This is a serious matter my friend. You should consult a good immigration attorney ASAP.



    more...


    makeup girly patterns backgrounds. Girly-Vintage-Pattern;; Girly-Vintage-Pattern; girly patterns backgrounds. Patterns Myspace Backgrounds
  • Patterns Myspace Backgrounds



  • snathan
    05-25 01:48 PM
    Search the forum, it full of post where people has called SNATHAN a MORON

    now I am not saying so... he might not be a MORON but then why most of people call him so ??

    Welcome back PlainSpeak...aka Poornima,

    Jet flyer is waiting for you...

    Its time for IV to ban your IP....you know the dog's tail.





    girlfriend More Pattern girly patterns backgrounds. Cute girly pattern Twitter
  • Cute girly pattern Twitter



  • cal97
    08-15 08:01 PM
    I am in the same boat. Filed I-485 with an EB2 approved I-140 P.D June 2004. DBEC approved my EB3 LC with PD 2001.

    This is what I know can be done:

    1. File I-140 and I-485 for the older LC. USCIS may later ask you to withdraw
    one case.

    2. File for a new I-140 for the older LC, wait for it to be approved and then
    file for substitution of I-140. Then the EB2 will get the older PD. This is the
    I-140 porting process that my attorney explained to me.

    3. File for I-140 and after approval file for CP.

    I have opted for the last option. My attorney has filed for my EB3 I-140 and asked for CP. Since I-140 approvals are taking so long and with no PP I do not expect anything for a year more atleast. Again, you have an option to port the I-140 to EB2 if you do not want to go through the CP route after the older PD I-140 is approved.

    Hope this helps.

    HI!

    I have approved EB-2/I-140(PD October'2005) & also approved labor(EB-3)(PD October'2003). I have filed for I-485 last month. According to my lawyer, he has asked USCIS to port EB-3 priority date to EB-2 (by giving required documents+ letters +forms etc). Will USCIS approve this porting?

    Regards,

    USA2007





    hairstyles and Girly gt; Flower Pattern girly patterns backgrounds. dresses Twitter: Girly Backgrounds: girly patterns backgrounds.
  • dresses Twitter: Girly Backgrounds: girly patterns backgrounds.



  • silk2fire
    10-15 01:51 PM
    I had only one lud after fingerprints code 3 (same Day - Thu day).
    :( Does that mean my case is stuck in Name check.??????????????? :(





    edaltsis
    07-23 07:14 AM
    It's not consultant, you mean to say that you applied through an agent. Know that you are the consultant but not the company or anyone else.





    485Question
    10-30 07:27 PM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14756