Monday, June 20, 2011

miley cyrus tattoo

images Here#39;s Miley Cyrus tattoo miley cyrus tattoo. Miley Cyrus#39;s tattoo
  • Miley Cyrus#39;s tattoo



  • mpadapa
    05-15 04:54 PM
    r2i2009,

    Rep Lofgren and other reps (who co-sponsor) have put in lots of effort to get 3 bills (HR 5882, 5921, 6039) that address our issues. They are seasoned veterans and they know what will pass when.
    U'r comments are extremely rude to their efforts.
    How do U know what will pass or not, are U the adviser to the house speaker?

    Please channel your energy towards a time critical action item on the following link
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19113


    The reason for my saying so....this election is different from others. Very tight race and either party do not want to pass any bill that would negatively affect the results.

    Our problem is the least of the problems the country is facing right now.
    They would pass bill which would stimuate economy not help EB3 folks(who already have EADs) to get GC and make them sleep easily.

    So let us be patient. Even if we get GCs...it is not useful for either parties....because we cannot vote.

    Secondly, GOVT would lose EAD renewal, AP revenue etc.

    So let us get out the illusion that our bills would be passed....it is not going to help the ailing economy. It might help lawyers to earn some good bucks.





    wallpaper Miley Cyrus#39;s tattoo miley cyrus tattoo. Miley Cyrus has a tattoo under
  • Miley Cyrus has a tattoo under



  • skynet2500
    06-19 05:54 PM
    same rules apply to medical center. If you donot have MMR how can they give one shot and then give the medical report when another dose is pending next month.

    Does that mean those who get MMR shot at medical center have one more pending ...but got their report in advance????

    They can give a report saying that second one is scheudled on a particualr date. that's what they do for people taking MMR from them. They don't give 2 MMR shots at one time.





    miley cyrus tattoo. Miley Cyrus sports a tattoo.
  • Miley Cyrus sports a tattoo.



  • ramesh10
    06-15 07:20 PM
    Franklin,

    I had OPT in 2003 , so should i be using that A# and should i mention YES for question, have you ever applied for employment authorization with USCIS

    in G325A,
    should i need to mention my part time jobs i worked while on F1 visa (i did not mention anything during 140)





    2011 Miley Cyrus has a tattoo under miley cyrus tattoo. Miley Cyrus gets tattoo in
  • Miley Cyrus gets tattoo in



  • satdal
    12-31 02:18 PM
    I am a July16th filer (EB3-India,May2002 PD). We just recd the FP notices on 29th Dec. Though EAD,AP were recd pretty fast, it took till Dec21st to get our FP notices generated. Both my wife and I opened SRs. We got totally different explanations on the SR response letters. Mine was a ridiculous explanation.
    I also took infopass appts, but didn't see any use from them. So, my opinion is - just hang in there. You will be getting it soon ! Opening a SR or calling USCIS or even taking an infopass appt mayn't help. It's a matter of time before the FP notice comes ....Hope this info helps !

    SATISH.



    more...


    miley cyrus tattoo. mileytattoo
  • mileytattoo



  • QuickGreenCard
    04-20 05:57 PM
    Hey gc28262,

    I am in the same boat as you. I applied for both EAD & AP last year to Texas Service Center. I have gotten my EAD but not AP. The following is my online status for AP:
    Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

    Current Status: Approval notice sent.

    On August 13, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I131 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.


    I called many times and was able to open up a service request. They sent me a letter saying the same thing that I can see online. Everyone told me to re-apply or send I-824 (Application for action on approved petition with the fees $340, costs more than the AP application itself).

    Could you please post the address where you have mailed. I would like to try the same to see if my luck changes any.

    Thanks

    Srini





    miley cyrus tattoo. hairstyles miley cyrus cross
  • hairstyles miley cyrus cross



  • roseball
    03-29 04:15 PM
    How long the process took before filing? How much time for PWD alone?

    It took almost 6 months.....But typically it only requires around 3-4 months (considering PWD response in 1-2 weeks)....My PWD was filed in the first week of Jan and it took about 3 weeks to get a response back it seems, though I am not aware of the exact dates as I was not involved in this whole process. I only came to know about it due to my frequent emails to my manager and attorney asking for status..:-)......Mine is a large corporation (400k+ employees) so things move really slow process wise....I felt from start to filing of PERM, it should take about 4 months max...But it really depends on the number of resumes received and the time taken to screen them....If candidates are found who have to be interviewed, it could take a little more time....



    more...


    miley cyrus tattoo. Miley Cyrus Lettering Tattoo
  • Miley Cyrus Lettering Tattoo



  • desi3933
    02-18 09:56 AM
    I agree with snathan.
    This is really a grey area., and totally depends on the adjudication officer. All they look for is the intention to work for that employer at the timing of I-140. That is hard to prove if you never worked for them. And thats easier for the officer to prove you never had any intentions of working for that employer. So who has better advantage here? Not the beneficiary for sure...

    Incorrect.

    As per Yates memo (link (http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/I140_AC21_8403.pdf))
    It should be noted that there is no requirement in statute or regulations that a beneficiary of a Form I-140 actually be in the underlying employment until permanent residence is authorized. Therefore, it is possible for an alien to qualify for the provisions of �106(c) of AC21 even if he or she has never been employed by the prior petitioning employer or the subsequent employer under section 204(j) of the Act.

    ______________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US citizen of Indian origin





    2010 Miley Cyrus sports a tattoo. miley cyrus tattoo. Here#39;s Miley Cyrus tattoo
  • Here#39;s Miley Cyrus tattoo



  • AgentM
    07-17 07:22 PM
    The WAR ain't over YET.

    Don't get carried away with these small victories, you will be stuck with EAD for the rest of your lives.

    Don't forget the main goal, "Increase of the VISA numbers".



    more...


    miley cyrus tattoo. Image comment: Miley Cyrus got
  • Image comment: Miley Cyrus got



  • ilikekilo
    04-30 10:01 PM
    good one there...way to go





    hair Miley Cyrus gets tattoo in miley cyrus tattoo. Miley Cyrus bikini photos
  • Miley Cyrus bikini photos



  • neoklaus
    11-12 07:57 PM
    I did not apply medical form with I 485, but got receipts on time.



    more...


    miley cyrus tattoo. miley cyrus tattoo 5. miley
  • miley cyrus tattoo 5. miley



  • eb3retro
    08-08 07:33 PM
    ^^^^^





    hot mileytattoo miley cyrus tattoo. Miley Cyrus Has A Real Tattoo
  • Miley Cyrus Has A Real Tattoo



  • GCNirvana007
    10-08 05:48 PM
    i sent u PM.

    Replied to you.



    more...


    house miley cyrus tattoo miley cyrus tattoo. Miley Cyrus Tattoos
  • Miley Cyrus Tattoos



  • prouddesi
    09-10 05:57 PM
    Dear Members,

    IV recommends that you wear IV T shirts for the Rally.

    Here is a link to buy IV T-Shirts for the rally.
    http://www.cafepress.com/immivoice/

    If you are participating in the rally, please buy your IV-Shirt today. It would be help to convey the message if all the rally participants are wearing IV T-shirts. It would be even better if the T-Shirt would have the name of the State where you reside. IV volunteers have worked very hard to create the designs and products at IV merchandise shop. Check it out:

    http://www.cafepress.com/immivoice/3465245

    Pls start buying as soon as possible so that the T shirts can be shipped to your home before you come for the rally.
    Hi,

    I would like to buy an IV T-shirt at DC, since it is too late for me to order online. Will the T-shirts be available there? Please let me know.

    Thanks.





    tattoo hairstyles miley cyrus cross miley cyrus tattoo. Miley+Cyrus+tatoos+love+right+
  • Miley+Cyrus+tatoos+love+right+



  • ThinkTwice
    07-11 05:35 PM
    Where are they?

    People who want to volunteer:

    Please PM Franklin or/and me your e-mail address and phone number so that we can share the phone list. There are 380 numbers to call. So if e'one takes 50
    we need seven members.



    more...


    pictures Miley Cyrus Lettering Tattoo miley cyrus tattoo. Miley Cyrus#39; ear tattoo
  • Miley Cyrus#39; ear tattoo



  • abhay
    10-30 09:19 AM
    I did some mistakes when I went for Visa intervew in March 2007, I have done a new form on line and printed again.If they have not changed the usage of online DS-156 you could do the same thing.

    Some fields cannot be edited after you save for the first time like Passport Details (Number, Place of issuance etc).





    dresses Miley Cyrus Has A Real Tattoo miley cyrus tattoo. miley cyrus tattoo 5.
  • miley cyrus tattoo 5.



  • prem_goel
    09-07 06:49 PM
    the intent of Green card is to hire an immigrant since they did not file any suitable US Citizen. If your company has received a number of resumes and they are suitable for your position, then I don't believe the company and for that matter even you should move forward. I would suggest wait for a while if that's possible, and conduct the PERM process again once the market improves.



    more...


    makeup Image comment: Miley Cyrus got miley cyrus tattoo. miley cyrus tattoo
  • miley cyrus tattoo



  • Canadian_Dream
    03-20 01:31 PM
    IMHO: That's not how it works. SSA doesn't contact USCIS, it actually searches a simple Database which has I-94 number and work status. When you change the status in US, USCIS updates the status associated with your I-94 as "eligible to work". Similarly after obtaining the first I-94 on H1B at POE, ICE updates the status as eligible to work. In each case it is done automatically by using machine readable I-94 numbers through OCR. These updates generally take a week or two.
    If for some reason SSA can't find you information, only reason I see is the I-94 number that they entered came back with "No Match" meaning not eligible to work. Since everything else is automated the only manual entry is at SSA, if I were you I would check that first. The only other thing that could go wrong is ICE failed to update your status for some reason after your first entry. If this doesn't get resolved contact you congressmen immediately for hardship because of no pay checks. They might be able to resolve this bureaucratic logjam faster than you.

    Hope this helps. Good Luck.


    Thanks guys for the response. I checked with the SSN people if I can resubmit the form. They told they will not allow that. Is there a chance that the immigration people keep it pending so long. If so can I contact them?





    girlfriend Miley+Cyrus+tatoos+love+right+ miley cyrus tattoo. That Miley Cyrus sure is
  • That Miley Cyrus sure is



  • TexDBoy
    09-10 09:32 PM
    I think it is better to file a H1B amendment if there is any issue in the application ... You could get I797A
    and ... It is always least riskier to go to the consulate mentioned in the H1B application ...





    hairstyles miley cyrus tattoo 5. miley miley cyrus tattoo. Miley Cyrus Gets A Underboob
  • Miley Cyrus Gets A Underboob



  • rajenk
    04-21 01:37 PM
    First of Change the subject of this thread. This is confusing to state that your I485 is already denied.

    To your question:

    1. NO you cannot continue to work on EAD once your I-485 is denied. EAD is based on the pending I-485, once that is denied there is no basis for EAD to be valid. You are out of status immediately after the denial.

    2. Opening MTR takes months, if you are lucky then it might be quick.

    Now a question to you.

    1. Why do you think your I-485 will get denied? I assume you have all the documents supporting your legal status in US and on job. If so you should not be worried.

    The safe bet:

    That is the reason why people maintain dual status with H1/L1. That helps in these kind of situations.

    Just my thoughts, better consult with a lawyer if you are in such a situation.

    Good luck.

    Raj





    bharmohan
    08-15 10:20 PM
    Gurus,
    On Aug 13th got an automated email from USCIS that they received information from DOS on Aug 9th and the present status is "Post Decision Actvity". I think my case is moving. Anybody knows how long it took from now?. I appreciate your valuable answers.





    Waitingnvain
    02-08 10:01 AM
    I will be in transit through Amsterdam, do I need a transit visa and are there any problems with travelling on Advance Parole.

    Thanks