Saturday, June 11, 2011

pictures of birds to draw

images creative irds who draw, pictures of birds to draw. successfully draw a ird,
  • successfully draw a ird,



  • amitjoey
    08-21 05:12 PM
    I have a strange situation where I was thinking of AC21 all the while since January (Jul 02 Filer, TSC with Receipt# SRC 0722...).

    Now, I finally made my mind and about to get an offer (after labor day, they say).

    The lawyer says "don't think about AC21 now, because most probably your GC will be here within 3 months"

    My PD is July 31st, 2006.

    Dilemma: I don't want to screw up (or stretch the case un-necessarily) by changing employment just in case if there is an RFE. But then, I have to stay with my current employer for 6+ months AFTER GC as well, to be able to prove "permanent employment" intent.

    please advise if the timing (within 3 months) makes sense.

    Please also shed light on the permanent intent thing .

    Many thanks

    With a PD of 2006, how can your lawyer say he is certain about you getting your GC?. Only possible if you were ROW (Not from retrogressed countries) or if you are in the EB1 Category. Do you have an approved I-140?. Please state your nationality, EB-Category and other details.





    wallpaper successfully draw a ird, pictures of birds to draw. my favorite irds to draw
  • my favorite irds to draw



  • ssbaruah@yahoo.com
    04-29 09:07 PM
    Thanks you very much for your reply.

    I have paystub till Jan 09 . All the copanies are asking for recent paystub, but I don't have. My question is:

    If any company interest to transfer my H1B, how it will work for me ?





    pictures of birds to draw. Hike of the month: Birds big draw on Oak Ridge reservation trail
  • Hike of the month: Birds big draw on Oak Ridge reservation trail



  • indyanguy
    09-15 02:15 PM
    How long do they want the EB3 NSC I-140s to suffer? Get us out of this black hole !!! :mad::mad:





    2011 my favorite irds to draw pictures of birds to draw. Hike of the month: Birds big draw on Oak Ridge reservation trail
  • Hike of the month: Birds big draw on Oak Ridge reservation trail



  • Anders �stberg
    May 1st, 2005, 12:22 PM
    Tried taking some motocross pictures at a local practice track, I hope to do this more. I didn't have time for more angles, I'd like to try a hairpin for some gravel spray at accelleration too. Had some problems with the timing as this is my first time with this sport, lots of cut off heads and feet. :)

    Something I notice myself is that maybe I should try shooting with a longer shutter time (how long?) to get some movement in the wheels? I'd appreciate any tips!

    http://www.andersostberg.com/fotogalleri/albums/Motocross_2005-05-01/JH5Q8291.jpg

    http://www.andersostberg.com/fotogalleri/albums/Motocross_2005-05-01/JH5Q8320.jpg

    http://www.andersostberg.com/fotogalleri/albums/Motocross_2005-05-01/JH5Q8256.jpg

    http://www.andersostberg.com/fotogalleri/albums/Motocross_2005-05-01/JH5Q8264.jpg

    http://www.andersostberg.com/fotogalleri/albums/Motocross_2005-05-01/JH5Q8313.jpg



    more...


    pictures of birds to draw. Eureka Birds
  • Eureka Birds



  • jayleno
    10-08 04:58 PM
    I recieved my I-485 reciept directly in the mail from USCIS. My attorney got his copy to thier address. I think you need to ask your employer. Since I-485 belongs to the employee, there is no reason for them to hold the original with them.
    Could you share how you received the original 485 receipt? I only received a copy of the receipt. Can we request one from USCIS?





    pictures of birds to draw. Eureka Birds | Draw Us Lines
  • Eureka Birds | Draw Us Lines



  • Sakthisagar
    05-03 11:32 AM
    Yesterday on CNN, State of the Union programme Candy Crowley asked Sen Charles Schumer what is next? Energy or Immigration.

    He replied with a hearty laugh. Well I don't know. we need to wait.

    I think no one is serious about Immigration bill now.



    more...


    pictures of birds to draw. paint + draw, irds +
  • paint + draw, irds +



  • ups
    01-04 01:43 PM
    I think QA jobs are relaxing. I don't know about SAP job. And there are only few engineer QA in my company. All other are just with some other bachelor degree. I think company has very hard time finding expert QA and they hire anybody for that job and pay decent salary.





    2010 Hike of the month: Birds big draw on Oak Ridge reservation trail pictures of birds to draw. creative irds who draw,
  • creative irds who draw,



  • meridiani.planum
    07-12 08:33 AM
    Yes, USCIS can raise RFE ability to pay even in I-485 stage.

    thats not true. Can you post a link to back that up?
    The yates memo made it clear that AC-21 portability employers dont have to prove anything (ability-to-pay, test of market etc). The only expectation from them is that they promise you a job with same/similar duties.

    to OP: size of your newemployer should not be a problem,just make sure your job duties are same/similar to what was described in your LC.



    more...


    pictures of birds to draw. Today is Draw a Bird Day,
  • Today is Draw a Bird Day,



  • WeShallOvercome
    12-26 12:49 PM
    I suppose you are living in USA.

    On the second option "non-resident alien", if you are residing in USA, then you are not considered as non-resident. So I would eliminate this option.

    On the first option "non-permanent resident alien", if you are residing in USA, I would choose this as the right option. Since holding an H1B means that you are a temporary (non-permanent) resident alien. Holding an EAD does not allow you to stay here permanently. It is only a temporary authorization to allow you to work without H1B. Remember that it requires renewal every year.

    To answer your question, you are a non-permanent resident alien.

    Venram,

    I'm afraid your understanding of the term 'resident' or 'non-resident' is not correct.

    In US immigration jargon, a resident-alien is someone who lives and works in US on a permanent basis- like on a Green card.
    The term non-resident here does not mean that you are not residing in the US. It only means that you are an alien, living and/or working in the US on a temporary basis, and you are not a (Permanent) resident.

    Resident alien - An alien living here on a permanent basis
    NonResident Alien - An alien living here on a temporary basis

    I've never heard of the term 'non-permanent Resident alien'.. I think it is same as non-resident alien..





    hair Hike of the month: Birds big draw on Oak Ridge reservation trail pictures of birds to draw. gt;Check on the baby irds
  • gt;Check on the baby irds



  • ashiqman
    06-24 03:04 PM
    I work for a very small start-up American firm. The company has been in business since 1 year. Even I have been with the company (full-time) for approximately the same amount of time. Unfortunately, the company has not been able to make any revenues in this 1 year. I am planning to visit India in May and if I do, I will have to get my H1 restamped, since my old visa has expired. In this forum, I have seen some instances of rejection/hold on H1B stamping. Taking that into account and given the situation of my company (although genuine and still having enough funds to run), is it worth taking the risk? I will be appearing for an interview in Mumbai. Any info in this regard will be really helpful to me. Thanks in advance.



    more...


    pictures of birds to draw. How to Draw Baby Birds enlarge
  • How to Draw Baby Birds enlarge



  • sin94
    06-30 06:16 PM
    I had an appointment on the 9th but have not received any cancellation notice yet. I am in NJ and would request if people can mention for which USCIS location were the fingerprinting appointments for?

    This would be my 2nd fingerprinting appointment. The first one in 07 costed us money and messed up my vacation when our laywers said not to miss it.

    Its not like I grown new fingers already!





    hot Eureka Birds pictures of birds to draw. draw cartoon irds
  • draw cartoon irds



  • ak_2006
    11-05 08:25 AM
    My collegues & me voted for him...but we need more support for sure.



    more...


    house the big draw with artspace at LakesideA coming together of 1000 irds 1000 pictures of birds to draw. Draw a Bird Day began in the
  • Draw a Bird Day began in the



  • gc_kaavaali
    12-09 08:57 AM
    come on guys...time to realize what IV is doing...please contribute





    tattoo Eureka Birds | Draw Us Lines pictures of birds to draw. draw the attention V - irds
  • draw the attention V - irds



  • kart2007
    10-24 06:36 PM
    finally status for EAD and AP changed to " documents mailed".

    But yesterday i received a letter from USCIS related to the fax I did before.
    and as per that letter, my request to expedite my EAD and AP is not valid(?????????????) so they sent my fax back (print out). I really dont understand this!!!!!!!!!!

    waiting for EAD & AP hopefully I will get it tomorrow.

    Good luck

    But was your AP/EAD in Pending status or Approved status when you emailed the Ombdusman?



    more...


    pictures paint + draw, irds + pictures of birds to draw. After you draw the ird,
  • After you draw the ird,



  • yabadaba
    06-22 05:31 PM
    yes typically it is the Service center that has approved your 140





    dresses draw cartoon irds pictures of birds to draw. in ants and irds eye view
  • in ants and irds eye view



  • doesntmatter
    05-20 05:21 PM
    Background:
    No AC-21 same Company 1 since beginning of labor & No Address change (6 years)
    No Notice of Intent to Deny; Straight denial notice in around 8 business days
    EB2; Priority Date: Mar 14 2005
    LC: Approved Mar 2007
    I-140 Approved May 2007
    1-485 Applied Aug 2007
    First RFE: Only G325
    Second RFE: 4 Items
    1. Signature issue in Medical forms - redid the forms
    2. Criminal records - got a certificate of "No Records" from the courts in the cities I lived in the US
    3. Travel dates since the first arrival at USA - furnished all of them
    4. Document evidence that USCIS authorized the work between Aug 2002 and Sep 2002
    What happened in that time?
    Was with Company 2 on L1-B
    L1-B was about to expire by Aug 29, 2001;
    Applied for L1-B extension on Aug 3, 2001;
    RFE on L1-B extension on Feb 23 2002;
    Response submitted for RFE on Mar 3 2002;
    NO RESPONSE TILL SEPTEMBER 2002
    Apply for H1-B with Company 3 on August 20, 2002;
    ATTACHED A COPY OF THE ONLINE CASE STATUS INDICATING THAT BCIS IS STILL WORKING ON THE CASE AND REQUESTED AOS FROM L1-B TO H1-B
    Sep 2002 - H1B Approved; Was asked to go back to home country to obtain AOS;
    Obtained H1-B visa and travelled back June 2003;
    Transferred my H1-B to my current employer (Company 1) and applied for labor certification with my current employer by Mar 25 2005;

    FURNISHED THE COPY OF THE H1-B PETITION in my response.

    Denial Notice was sent out today (have not received it yet).

    Is it possible that USCIS finds me ineligible for AOS based on:
    Normal Eligibility Standards of AOS under Section 245(a)
    Alien must be �eligible� for immigration; and
    Ineligible classes
    Alien was employed in the United States without USCIS authorization prior to filing AOS application;

    If so:
    1. Will I be able to do a MTR or an appeal?
    Or
    2. Is a lawsuit the only way to go since I will not be allowed to appeal?

    How much time do I have and in general - experts who have dealt with situations like this before, REQUEST YOU TO PROVIDE ADVISE ASAP.

    P.S: I do have a lawyer and I am talking to my lawyer for legal advice. The reason I am here is I am not getting all the answers from my lawyer and yes I am looking for another good lawyer. I am also talking to a re-location company and getting quotes to travel back to my home to be prepared for a worst case scenario.



    more...


    makeup Today is Draw a Bird Day, pictures of birds to draw. the big draw with artspace at LakesideA coming together of 1000 irds 1000
  • the big draw with artspace at LakesideA coming together of 1000 irds 1000



  • sankar_203
    04-01 04:54 PM
    Hello folks,

    i need some expert opinion here. These are my primary details.

    COMPANY A:
    1. Perm Labor - Nov 2006. (EB2)
    2. I-140 approved - Nov 2007
    3. I-485 filed - July 2007.
    4 EAD - oct 2007
    5 FP - Nov 2007
    6 AP - Oct 2007
    H1-B extension denied in dec 2007 due to variety of company A issues.
    Invoked AC21 yesterday with company B.

    COMPANY B: Bought substitution labor of Feb 2004 EB3.

    I-140 filed : NSC : paper based filing no documents has been sent waiting for RFE on July 13 2007.

    But my labor substitute on 140 has been used for somebody else by mistake and now company B says they have few other labors to substitute and they say we'll respond to the query saying that the original one has been used and please consider the second one. Attorney has made this mistake since many labors were filed at that time and the labor that they have used for me has been approved . Do you guys whatever the attorney is suggesting is going to work? Please let me know i haven't got an RFE yet..





    girlfriend draw the attention V - irds pictures of birds to draw. 3 door/draw bird cage Balinese
  • 3 door/draw bird cage Balinese



  • milind70
    08-04 01:42 PM
    Hi,

    My employer is filing my I-140 and I-485/131/765 concurrently. My lawyer/representative send a list which says G-28 signed by lawyer and my employer. I understand for I-140, G-28 is signed by lawyer and employer(petitioner). When filed concurrently is one G-28 is enough for whole forms?
    I read we need to have G-28 form for each form and for 485/131/765 forms G-28 should be signed by the actual applicant and the lawyer instead of the petitioner(my employer). Right now in my case there is only G-28 form they were sending that was signed by my employer(petitioner) and the lawyer...is one G-28 is fine for whole application packet when filed concurrently...

    USCIS website clearly says without G-28 form they will reject the application right away...but it didn't mentioned for each form though...but all my colleagues says they signed three G-28 forms one each 485/765/131...i am little confused and concerend..please suggest..

    thanks in advance..

    For 140 G 28 needs to signed by employer and lawyer.
    For 485 related g 28 neeeds to signed by applicants and lawyer.
    My lawyer asked for 4 copies of G 28





    hairstyles How to Draw Baby Birds enlarge pictures of birds to draw. Alas, I cannot draw from
  • Alas, I cannot draw from



  • WaldenPond
    07-21 08:48 PM
    EAD is usually issued only for one year but USCIS has the option to issue EADs for a longer period of time based on this regulation:

    "DHS on July 30, 2004 published an interim regulation that amends 8 CFR sec. 274a3. USCIS now has authority to issue EADs for periods greater than one year. This regulation recognizes the system is overburdened. However, USCIS has not implemented this reform probably due to the potential revenue loss."

    Source: "Immigration and Nationality Law Handbook 2007 Edition", published by AILA

    This can be done without changing the law. If USCIS is afraid to lose its revenue they can change for 2 or 3 years ahead. I believe this may be a good choice for people whose visa number will not be available for several years. Any comments?

    Hi Suk,

    We have been already working on this. Please see:

    http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/CISOmbudsman_RR_25_EAD_03-20-06.pdf

    On July 30, 2004, an interim rule "Employment Authorization Documents." 69 Fed. Reg. 45555 removed regulatory language limiting EAD validity periods to one-year increments and provides for USCIS issuance of multi-year EADs. The intent of this rule is - USCIS is to begin issuance of EADs with validity periods of more than one year. The reason for this interim rule was that 80%-90% of adjustment of status applications remain pending for longer than one year. Therefore applying for renewal of the EAD every year, as mentioned in the July 2004 interim rule, "creates burden on the applicant" and "creates avoidable additional workload for USCIS".

    This change to the EAD issuance policy and practice will benefit employers and individuals, as well as USCIS. Issuance of multi-year EADs and EADs with full periods of validity will also help to reduce USCIS workload and improve process efficiency. With the current practice, issuing EADs with one-year validity periods�in cases where it is likely that re-issuance of the EAD will be necessary�requires USCIS to perform redundant adjudications.

    Thanks for your help!





    ivjobs
    11-08 09:10 PM
    Another group with help of IV, to suck the blood by sponsoring H1s...

    Believe me , at least 80% of this so called enterpreneurs will end up like present H1/desi employers/blood sucking companies

    Of course 20% will be real good with clean intentions.

    I bet...As i saw so many people in the same manner.

    My close friends got GC and now sucking people with H1s , after just registering LLC with state secretary by paying 100$ reg fees and filing few H1s with INS

    Well let us assume this group has people in that 20% too..





    Munshi75
    08-08 06:47 PM
    include options for all the people in the EB-3. Are you trying to discrimiate recent applicants? I am one of them with 2006 PD.