gparr
May 1st, 2005, 04:31 PM
While I think what you shot is just fine and would be glad to have done as well, I can see that the next "level" would be to do as you suggest and get some wheel spin. Cox's shot of the car with the blurred wheels and background gives a very definite feel of speed. Spinning wheels on your 3rd and 4th shots in particular, with a blurred background, would give a very clear feeling of a dirt bike roaring into the air and the expectation of a dirt-spewing landing. I can see where accomplishing that will take more than a couple of attempts. My favorites of the images you presented are the ones with dirt flying from the tires, because that gives the sense of motion.
I assume your gear required a good de-dusting after the shoot? Looks like dust was coating everything.
Nice shooting, nonetheless,
Gary
I assume your gear required a good de-dusting after the shoot? Looks like dust was coating everything.
Nice shooting, nonetheless,
Gary
wallpaper New !

martinvisalaw
06-03 06:15 PM
CIS should not have asked for an Affidavit of Support, but the other documents are normal. It is not unheard of for employment-based I-485 applicants to be interviewed, but usually they are not called if the priority date is not current. CIS might have confused your case with a family matter. However, you should attend the interview, and send all documents they request except the I-864. You can explain that an Aff. of Support should not be required in an EB case.
jagan13
02-23 01:49 PM
I have sent an email to the Embassy today, enquiring about the status of my application and finally, for the very first time, received a response saying it will be checked into. I hope to hear that they have already mailed it out.
2011 25 World of Warcraft Cosplay

acecupid
08-21 03:47 PM
I don't know, you tell me!
Maybe you can find out and let everyone know. :)
Maybe you can find out and let everyone know. :)
more...
matreen
08-22 11:02 AM
Hi there,
Mine is EB3 India; priority date is Jan, 2007 and 485 filed in July, 2007 filters. I am holding 3 years of bachlers and 1 year diploma plus 10 years of professional experience. I do not see any progress in EB3 for another couple of years and thinking convert my petition from EB3 - EB2 but got few questions as follow; by the way I am on EAD now, no more H1B - so my situation is do or die :) I would not say die because this is not only the world for us.
Note: Still I am working for the same sponsered employer.
1. If I file new petition with EB2 based on my old EB3 priority date with same employer, what happens to my EB3 application processing? will that get effected in any way?
2. What happens to my EB3 processing if my EB2 got rejected for some reason?
3. If I get m 140 approved with my new EB2 filing; what kind of risks I have porting EB3 485 to EB2 file?
4. What all the requirements filing EB2 for converting from EB3?
I would really appreciate your answers.
Thanks,
Matt.
Mine is EB3 India; priority date is Jan, 2007 and 485 filed in July, 2007 filters. I am holding 3 years of bachlers and 1 year diploma plus 10 years of professional experience. I do not see any progress in EB3 for another couple of years and thinking convert my petition from EB3 - EB2 but got few questions as follow; by the way I am on EAD now, no more H1B - so my situation is do or die :) I would not say die because this is not only the world for us.
Note: Still I am working for the same sponsered employer.
1. If I file new petition with EB2 based on my old EB3 priority date with same employer, what happens to my EB3 application processing? will that get effected in any way?
2. What happens to my EB3 processing if my EB2 got rejected for some reason?
3. If I get m 140 approved with my new EB2 filing; what kind of risks I have porting EB3 485 to EB2 file?
4. What all the requirements filing EB2 for converting from EB3?
I would really appreciate your answers.
Thanks,
Matt.
apb
09-16 01:30 PM
Bump
more...
psn1975
11-05 09:52 PM
no ... I did not use AC21.
2010 Cosplay Girls from Comiket
swadeshi
07-27 04:06 PM
I had same question, but when I checked all I-94s of mine, they all had same numbers, one at POE consistent with all other 797 issues after that.
Hope that helps.
I-94 numbers never change, I have had the same one's even though I switched visa types like L1 to H1 and travelled twice. The I-94 number never changes it remians the same.
Hope that helps.
I-94 numbers never change, I have had the same one's even though I switched visa types like L1 to H1 and travelled twice. The I-94 number never changes it remians the same.
more...

jonty_11
06-18 01:27 PM
Does the passport have to be valid for at least 6 months at the time of filing 485?
hair See The Girls of The Israeli

Koki
11-01 12:08 AM
To err is human. Just tell them the mistake done and it will be corrected manually. I made a mistake too. I took two copies of the form with me - one hand corrected and the other without the correction. Show them both if needed.
more...
Anders �stberg
May 1st, 2005, 01:04 PM
Thanks Nick!
I basically used my bird settings, I think I should probably lower the shutter speed a little, don't know how much though as I don't like blurry shots. I would like to be able to do panning with long shutter times but I'm really bad at it, the few times I've tried everything is blurry.
EDIT: Lens was 300/2.8L IS, my favourite, I went to this practice track mainly to get to use it again as it has been sitting on a shelf for a while, waiting for some summer sports. :)
I basically used my bird settings, I think I should probably lower the shutter speed a little, don't know how much though as I don't like blurry shots. I would like to be able to do panning with long shutter times but I'm really bad at it, the few times I've tried everything is blurry.
EDIT: Lens was 300/2.8L IS, my favourite, I went to this practice track mainly to get to use it again as it has been sitting on a shelf for a while, waiting for some summer sports. :)
hot Cosplay Girls
![[PIC]Litar Girl. wallpaper photos girls_09. [PIC]Litar Girl.](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhzLA0qozc8Vi1B618kKA3dOkn_J1CK8Nh1XebiYRuMvsymmorM70nsGXefPlbWA8OsKkz9v8LGUahzmwwFT9w1SeRkML-8pg_w1pMDnerc0XRwHZ-INVYSQcDHaKn0nJdDK-1nLLsveVI/s640/KoreanRaceGirls_09-754135.jpg)
ilovestirfries
09-28 09:47 AM
You asked a question
1)
Any incidence of spouse's EAD case getting stuck while the primary's application going through?
So it means the people who visited don't have an answer for this or they are not aware of any such incident. Eventually someone will respond to your query
2) You send this query yesterday only 7 pm EST. So be patient
All the best !
Vnsriv...
Thanks..I was just kind of curious to see, is anyone on the same boat as mine? Coz, most of my friends/network whom I had asked, got their status changed along with their spouses'. If its the same with the community, then I have to do something. But yah, It didn't occur to me that, if there is no answer, means, probably there aren't that many ppl in the same situation as mine...Thanks again...
1)
Any incidence of spouse's EAD case getting stuck while the primary's application going through?
So it means the people who visited don't have an answer for this or they are not aware of any such incident. Eventually someone will respond to your query
2) You send this query yesterday only 7 pm EST. So be patient
All the best !
Vnsriv...
Thanks..I was just kind of curious to see, is anyone on the same boat as mine? Coz, most of my friends/network whom I had asked, got their status changed along with their spouses'. If its the same with the community, then I have to do something. But yah, It didn't occur to me that, if there is no answer, means, probably there aren't that many ppl in the same situation as mine...Thanks again...
more...
house Paddock Girls - Mugello 2009 -
nozerd
02-08 11:12 AM
Does anyone know if Transit visa is needed while travelling with Air India via London.
Asking since you dont change planes in London... you continue on same flight.
Asking since you dont change planes in London... you continue on same flight.
tattoo NHL

snathan
09-17 09:11 AM
Yesterday my employer received notice that my co-workers I-140 was denied and when she went home she received denial notice for her I-485 too. She filed EB2 concurrent.
why your co-workers 140 was denied. Is it sub labour or she is the primary ?.
Thanks
why your co-workers 140 was denied. Is it sub labour or she is the primary ?.
Thanks
more...
pictures Paddock Girls at British Grand
deafTunes123
11-13 03:01 PM
I am curious. What is WOM?
To my knowledge there is no way to expedite the AOS process.
Gurus?
To my knowledge there is no way to expedite the AOS process.
Gurus?
dresses [PIC]Litar Girl.
roseball
10-08 04:30 PM
I got my green card from Company A. During my labor process i renewed my H1B from Company B which expired last month.
Right now who is my employer Company A or B or none of the above?.
If I understand you correctly, you were working for Employer A and he filed your Labor. You changed to employer B while labor was pending and started working for employer B on H1. Employer A continued to process your GC and you got it approved. If this is true, then you should immediately join employer A since your GC was approved through employer A.
Right now who is my employer Company A or B or none of the above?.
If I understand you correctly, you were working for Employer A and he filed your Labor. You changed to employer B while labor was pending and started working for employer B on H1. Employer A continued to process your GC and you got it approved. If this is true, then you should immediately join employer A since your GC was approved through employer A.
more...
makeup Strange Shopping Centre In UK
Macaca
01-22 06:22 PM
My company filed my (non-PERM) LC before I joined the company. I was on H1B with another organization. My LC was approved immediately after I joined the company.
I don't know if there is a point at which the person should join the company that has already started processing his/her GC. I know that you can get GC before joining the company processing your GC; for example, if person is not in the country.
All,
Please help with contributions. If you have contributed, please help in contributions from other persons. Thanks.
I don't know if there is a point at which the person should join the company that has already started processing his/her GC. I know that you can get GC before joining the company processing your GC; for example, if person is not in the country.
All,
Please help with contributions. If you have contributed, please help in contributions from other persons. Thanks.
girlfriend Sexy Comic Girls vs Real Girls
VMH_GC
07-17 06:21 PM
I pledge $100 right now to IV. I will make the payment tonight.
I just made the payment. It is easy folks please contribute....
I just made the payment. It is easy folks please contribute....
hairstyles Emo fashion

for_gc
05-01 10:25 AM
I very much like this idea. I can help you on this if you want. I may not be able to spend much time on it during the work hours but may try to squeeze out something in the evenings, weekends.
I was very curious when CIS/DOS made a comment yesterday that FIFO is very complex to follow. I understand that it has to be complex but on the other hand if we can help them in any ways that will be great.
Also, it will help if we can make this as a IV org level campaign and see if we can get some transparency out of USCIS/DOS as to how they are arriving at the cut off dates.
I was very curious when CIS/DOS made a comment yesterday that FIFO is very complex to follow. I understand that it has to be complex but on the other hand if we can help them in any ways that will be great.
Also, it will help if we can make this as a IV org level campaign and see if we can get some transparency out of USCIS/DOS as to how they are arriving at the cut off dates.
chanduv23
10-27 03:45 PM
Folks - everyday I go to sleep I wish that tomorrow the sun will rise in the west. When I wake up I see that nothing has changed.
Change is hard - but change definitely brings new hope and prosperity.
With bad economy, Green Card issues, visa retrogression, layoffs, bad stocks, housing crisis and with growing inflation - all we do is hope and strive towards betterment.
Diwali is a celebration of the victory of good over evil and I wish this Diwali will bring victory to the well deserved.
Lets all be together in turbulent times and work towards the change that we always want to see.
IV has helped us all and continue to help us. IV is nothing but all of us together. Lets all pledge our support to IV on this thread.
Change is hard - but change definitely brings new hope and prosperity.
With bad economy, Green Card issues, visa retrogression, layoffs, bad stocks, housing crisis and with growing inflation - all we do is hope and strive towards betterment.
Diwali is a celebration of the victory of good over evil and I wish this Diwali will bring victory to the well deserved.
Lets all be together in turbulent times and work towards the change that we always want to see.
IV has helped us all and continue to help us. IV is nothing but all of us together. Lets all pledge our support to IV on this thread.
gk_2000
08-29 01:25 AM
Not only mine. There are many in the same scenario. Its the feeling of being close to the finishline but stll can't cross it. Sudden Influx of anything let it be USCIS is not good.
I was so busy worrying I don't have proper shoe, that I didn't notice a person pass by with no leg
I was so busy worrying I don't have proper shoe, that I didn't notice a person pass by with no leg