laksmi
02-18 02:33 PM
Is paystub needed When a person is on H1B and is out of project when AOS on 485.
I'm also in similar situation - my current project will also end by Mar 30th and its tough getting a new Project outside since my employer wants to make big money out of me (they keep fat margins) .... My H is valid till Sep 10 but it doesn't matter as soon as the current employer cancels it or asks u to go out of the country.
Do a H transfer immediately with some other company so that u remain in status...
Then file GC with that new company. GC can't be filed on your own - The PERM Labor and I-140 must need a employer and the 3rd stage I-485,EAD,AP you can file on your own.
I'm also in similar situation - my current project will also end by Mar 30th and its tough getting a new Project outside since my employer wants to make big money out of me (they keep fat margins) .... My H is valid till Sep 10 but it doesn't matter as soon as the current employer cancels it or asks u to go out of the country.
Do a H transfer immediately with some other company so that u remain in status...
Then file GC with that new company. GC can't be filed on your own - The PERM Labor and I-140 must need a employer and the 3rd stage I-485,EAD,AP you can file on your own.
wallpaper quotes about relationships.
RDB
08-16 05:12 PM
Yes, this is part of the pre-adjudication process. No need to take an Attorney if your case is straight forward - but it really depends on you!
Even though yours and your wife's interview time is different - they will call you together :)....just drop in both the Interview Notices together once in the room.
Take all the documents that you can - both original and photocopies (don't worry if you don't have originals).
We had our interview couple of weeks back and all the officer asked was for photocopies of EVL, W-2's along with Tax returns for last 3 years and birth Certificates.
Hope this helps.
Recently received interview letter, scheduled for Sep,3rd.
1. My interview time is 8:15AM and my wife has at 8:45AM. Does it mean we should appear separately or can we go together?
2. Is I-140 approval copy required? Interview letter does not say anything about it.
3. My attorney is not coming since he is too far from my place. Can I take any local attorney? Does it require applying G-28 again?
Even though yours and your wife's interview time is different - they will call you together :)....just drop in both the Interview Notices together once in the room.
Take all the documents that you can - both original and photocopies (don't worry if you don't have originals).
We had our interview couple of weeks back and all the officer asked was for photocopies of EVL, W-2's along with Tax returns for last 3 years and birth Certificates.
Hope this helps.
Recently received interview letter, scheduled for Sep,3rd.
1. My interview time is 8:15AM and my wife has at 8:45AM. Does it mean we should appear separately or can we go together?
2. Is I-140 approval copy required? Interview letter does not say anything about it.
3. My attorney is not coming since he is too far from my place. Can I take any local attorney? Does it require applying G-28 again?
mdcowboy
02-25 06:28 PM
I would say .. they are already facing the consequences due to the acts they have committed. I don't see any need for bashing the OP or his friend.
This is a forum to help people who are in distress..not to make a mockery of their situation. When you post such insult, consider yourself in their shoes!
This is a forum to help people who are in distress..not to make a mockery of their situation. When you post such insult, consider yourself in their shoes!
2011 quotes on relationships
frostrated
09-23 01:28 PM
tell them she is in legal status, like that of a H4. also, you might say that she is not going to study as a full time student and therefore does not need a student visa. how many courses she takes up after getting admission is totally different.
more...

GCNirvana007
10-08 05:05 PM
GC is approved based on Good Faith that the sponsoring employer will employ you after GC is approved or you will work for sponsoring employer after GC is approved, if not then it could cause trouble for you during citizenship or your sponsoring employer could report to USCIS about the non-compliance--> This is legal term
But there is one way around it, join employer A and get yourself fired from the job then you're fine.
HTH
kris
Non-complaince only if i signed any saying i will be joining them after my GC or its by default?
But there is one way around it, join employer A and get yourself fired from the job then you're fine.
HTH
kris
Non-complaince only if i signed any saying i will be joining them after my GC or its by default?

arnet
10-26 11:48 AM
post this question to the attroney sonal mehta vema who gives legal advise in IV forum, check the following threads to know how to post a question:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1267
it is better to check with attroney, if you need attroney, i can suggest few like rajivkhanna at immigration.com or sheila murthy at murthys.com or sonal mehta at nankin.com/mehtaverma.html.
I work as a dentist in a company which was held in partnership by 2 partners.I have a approved H1b and my I 140 is filed in May 2006.Now as of Oct 01 the original company is finished as the partners have seperated.I am confused about my case, if I have to file a new H1b and 140 or an ammendment or just nothing.The tax id number for the company which will now give my paycheck has changed.As for me my work location has not changed and I still work in the same position.Can I take paychecks from the new company which now belongs to one of the partners or do I need to inform immigration to refile H1 or I140 or both.Any advice is appriciated
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1267
it is better to check with attroney, if you need attroney, i can suggest few like rajivkhanna at immigration.com or sheila murthy at murthys.com or sonal mehta at nankin.com/mehtaverma.html.
I work as a dentist in a company which was held in partnership by 2 partners.I have a approved H1b and my I 140 is filed in May 2006.Now as of Oct 01 the original company is finished as the partners have seperated.I am confused about my case, if I have to file a new H1b and 140 or an ammendment or just nothing.The tax id number for the company which will now give my paycheck has changed.As for me my work location has not changed and I still work in the same position.Can I take paychecks from the new company which now belongs to one of the partners or do I need to inform immigration to refile H1 or I140 or both.Any advice is appriciated
more...
miththoo
08-22 05:08 PM
Does it invalidate the old I-140 if the PD is recaptured for the new I-140 ? I mean what happens to the old I-140 ? May we still use it in future if for some reason the new I-140 does not work out ?
2010 quotes for relationships.
GCard_Dream
04-05 04:32 PM
Is that really true? I am not so sure about that. I thought you can get unlimited H1B extension as long as you have your I-140 approved. Do you really have to be retrogressed? Can someone confirm this please.
If what you are saying is right then let's say that I have filed my I-485 already because PD is current and my H1B expires but haven't received my EAD yet, what would my status be then until I recieve EAD?
I gather that you can get a 3 year h1b extension when you have an approved I-140 and are retrogressed.
Update: I double checked this and you are right. Can get H1B extension after 6 years only if I-140 is approved and PD retrogressed or 365 have days have elapsed since the filing of labor. I guess the question now is what is your status if H1 has expired, I-485 is filed but EAD hasn't been received yet.
If what you are saying is right then let's say that I have filed my I-485 already because PD is current and my H1B expires but haven't received my EAD yet, what would my status be then until I recieve EAD?
I gather that you can get a 3 year h1b extension when you have an approved I-140 and are retrogressed.
Update: I double checked this and you are right. Can get H1B extension after 6 years only if I-140 is approved and PD retrogressed or 365 have days have elapsed since the filing of labor. I guess the question now is what is your status if H1 has expired, I-485 is filed but EAD hasn't been received yet.
more...
GCard_Dream
10-09 04:10 PM
I am not sure if you have done this already but if you have photoshop or any other photo editing software, just take your picture and do resize to 320 X 240. In photoshop, when I do image resize it gives me the new size option in inches and pixels. I pick pixels and specify 320X240 and bamm.. your image is ready. Let me know if that doesn't help.
I have a hard time to adjust my photo to designated spec. I shrunked to 62kb but they did not take it and if I make it lesser, it won't be 320 x 240 pixels but less. I use regular digital camera. anybody help me how to do?
I have a hard time to adjust my photo to designated spec. I shrunked to 62kb but they did not take it and if I make it lesser, it won't be 320 x 240 pixels but less. I use regular digital camera. anybody help me how to do?
hair quotes on relationships
gveerab
08-21 11:06 PM
Don't worry about GC, all these calculations are useless. Based on your luck your GC will be approved, not based on all these logical things.
If you invoke AC21, that might trigger GC approval also. :D
:D
Thanks for your opinions.
Sorry, I should have included my Category EB2 and Country India in the original post.
I am leaning more towards AC21 as well. But not sure how it will affect the overall scenario (as far as paperwork right now and may be years from now).
I have been patient enough for 5+ years and one thought says "stick it out" the other says "enough is enough, its time to move on"
I am sure there are many on the board like me, and I guess I am looking for some courage, either way.
If you invoke AC21, that might trigger GC approval also. :D
:D
Thanks for your opinions.
Sorry, I should have included my Category EB2 and Country India in the original post.
I am leaning more towards AC21 as well. But not sure how it will affect the overall scenario (as far as paperwork right now and may be years from now).
I have been patient enough for 5+ years and one thought says "stick it out" the other says "enough is enough, its time to move on"
I am sure there are many on the board like me, and I guess I am looking for some courage, either way.
more...
lostinbeta
10-21 01:32 AM
I was thinking more of tucked in between the leaves and the symbols in the lower right hand corner (but sticking out a bit so it is all showing and not convered by the leaves and symbols).
It is your image though, so put it wherever you want.
Suggestion: don't keep it there (I am such a hypocrite sometimes :P )
It is your image though, so put it wherever you want.
Suggestion: don't keep it there (I am such a hypocrite sometimes :P )
hot quotes about relationships
mnq1979
10-22 03:50 PM
^^^^
more...
house on marriage, relationships
mlkedave
03-06 07:56 PM
I was the first to show my site, then paddy, then dark and then fern so i really dont see any influence may it be progressive or negative...
tattoo quotes for relationships.
kriskris
08-22 02:35 PM
there are no issues: your H1 and 485 are independent (until the 485 is approved, at which point your H1 is invalid). Until then, even if you have filed your 485, whether you have receipts or not you can keep filing extensions and getting new I-94s. You can also transfer your H1 around (better to do after 180 days and invoke AC21) whether you have a 485 receipt or not.
dont worry, go ahead and bump up your H1 extension to PP. As long as you qualify for the extension (LC >365 days or 140 approved) you will get it and your 485 continues getting processed independently.
Thanks for the reply gc_chahiye.
If i upgrade my H1 to premium, would they upgrade and process my wife's H4 in premium. I know that there is no premium for H4. If i would have opted for PP at the time of submission, both the apps would have been processed in premium, but now since we have separate receipt numbers for H1 and H4, would they be processed at the same time. Any past experiences?????
dont worry, go ahead and bump up your H1 extension to PP. As long as you qualify for the extension (LC >365 days or 140 approved) you will get it and your 485 continues getting processed independently.
Thanks for the reply gc_chahiye.
If i upgrade my H1 to premium, would they upgrade and process my wife's H4 in premium. I know that there is no premium for H4. If i would have opted for PP at the time of submission, both the apps would have been processed in premium, but now since we have separate receipt numbers for H1 and H4, would they be processed at the same time. Any past experiences?????
more...
pictures quotes on relationships
gk_2000
08-18 02:40 PM
Nope they don't have any US local channels....i didn't get any signal at my place (North facing patio)..so for Indian channels thats the best option for me...earlier i had cablevision and they offer 4 channels (actually can only count 2 sony and zee the other 2 are ok) for $20 so 44.99 for 8 channels is a better deal there are no fees or taxes in NJ so 44.99 is final bill...also i am planning to buy Indoor Antenna (Terk HDTVa) for Local channels which will suffice my TV needs....i think :-)
Indoor antenna: I have tried them all. And returned them. They're no good
Indoor antenna: I have tried them all. And returned them. They're no good
dresses Quotes on relationships search

txh1b
08-16 05:14 PM
1. Depends on the IO. Most of them take you for the interview together unless the legitamacy of your marriage is in question which will not likely be the case for employment based GC unless the marriage was close to the visa bulletin date or similar.
2. You can take any attorney you want to however it is not needed if your case is straight forward. If you have out of stay period , gap in employment and criminal issue, an attorney can just advise you in case the IO asks something that is against the law or you answering the question might prove to have bad consequences. The attorney cannot answer any of the questions asked. Take all documents and not just the ones mentioned in the interview. It would help you for any out of the way questions.
AN attorney is really not needed for many cases unless you have any criminal convictions or borderline legal points to make you eligible for the 485.
2. You can take any attorney you want to however it is not needed if your case is straight forward. If you have out of stay period , gap in employment and criminal issue, an attorney can just advise you in case the IO asks something that is against the law or you answering the question might prove to have bad consequences. The attorney cannot answer any of the questions asked. Take all documents and not just the ones mentioned in the interview. It would help you for any out of the way questions.
AN attorney is really not needed for many cases unless you have any criminal convictions or borderline legal points to make you eligible for the 485.
more...
makeup quotes, relationships
eb3_nepa
08-10 05:10 PM
May be he or she has a spouse whose birth country is non retrogressed .. :)
Even THEN it is not possible. Coz the June 2007 bulletin says that even ROW has to be atlest June 2005. His PD was Dec 2005 so there is NO way he could have applied.
Even THEN it is not possible. Coz the June 2007 bulletin says that even ROW has to be atlest June 2005. His PD was Dec 2005 so there is NO way he could have applied.
girlfriend quotes on relationships
ivar
11-05 10:01 AM
Case resolved!!
All is well that ends well. Well my case got reopened, new RFE sent, and case is approved once the RFE resposne is submitted.
Reason given for the denial of the case is abadonded RFE, even though no RFE was sent in the first place.
Good to hear that you got your approval. Very few people come back and give update about their case. Thanks for updating IV about the final result.
All is well that ends well. Well my case got reopened, new RFE sent, and case is approved once the RFE resposne is submitted.
Reason given for the denial of the case is abadonded RFE, even though no RFE was sent in the first place.
Good to hear that you got your approval. Very few people come back and give update about their case. Thanks for updating IV about the final result.
hairstyles quotes on relationships.
BMS1
08-02 11:24 PM
In my opinion USCIS is not very strict on the RFE deadlines. I was late by 3 days for an RFE on my I140. They accepted. But that was more than a year ago. May be, it depends on officer.
glus
04-17 07:57 AM
Hi
I am planning to take up a job on AC21. My title in labor is Management Analyst. Related to computer science field. The related occupation field has system analysis as the related occupation.
I have approved I140. It is more than 180 days. I am getting new offer as system analyst. My new manager is ready to give me AC21 letter in the format confirming to the labor cirt as my responsibilities match.
my labor was transfered from another employee. Do you think USCIS will treat AC21 for labor switch cases differently then compared to 485 cases using own labor.
I will appreciate advise from any one who has gone through this similar situation.
Check the directory of occupational titles and ensure the new and old jobs have the same / very close occupational code. You can find it on the DOL website. Duties is one thing, but the code is also important.
I am planning to take up a job on AC21. My title in labor is Management Analyst. Related to computer science field. The related occupation field has system analysis as the related occupation.
I have approved I140. It is more than 180 days. I am getting new offer as system analyst. My new manager is ready to give me AC21 letter in the format confirming to the labor cirt as my responsibilities match.
my labor was transfered from another employee. Do you think USCIS will treat AC21 for labor switch cases differently then compared to 485 cases using own labor.
I will appreciate advise from any one who has gone through this similar situation.
Check the directory of occupational titles and ensure the new and old jobs have the same / very close occupational code. You can find it on the DOL website. Duties is one thing, but the code is also important.
GreenCardLegion
03-01 05:47 PM
Hey Tiger,
Dont take my words or advise for granted if one year you had less than your prevailing wage on W2 it may be ok as you have 2 more years of W2 with equal or more than prevailing wage.
Honestly I cannot say for sure your extension will be denied. But it helps for you to pay a couple of hundred dollars and talk over the phone to experienced attorneys like Sheela Murthy and get advise on your situation and options and whether there are chances of denial. I would assume you are OK but again I am no LAWYER :) I really wish you luck in your extension
Dont take my words or advise for granted if one year you had less than your prevailing wage on W2 it may be ok as you have 2 more years of W2 with equal or more than prevailing wage.
Honestly I cannot say for sure your extension will be denied. But it helps for you to pay a couple of hundred dollars and talk over the phone to experienced attorneys like Sheela Murthy and get advise on your situation and options and whether there are chances of denial. I would assume you are OK but again I am no LAWYER :) I really wish you luck in your extension