varadan73
12-12 01:00 PM
What if i leave it just like that?
wallpaper color sleeve tattoos valkyrie

NIW
08-30 05:33 PM
We all sincerely appreciate your support & generosity. Keep us updating on immigration news.
Thanks
Srikanth
P.S: I can't donate for IV at this time as I have promised $350/month to a charity org. But I surely will in future.
Thanks
Srikanth
P.S: I can't donate for IV at this time as I have promised $350/month to a charity org. But I surely will in future.

Rb_newsletter
05-03 09:15 PM
Hi All,
Should I go ahead and send my passport to India and get it stamped and have it sent back to USA through a friend.
As far as I know you cannot mail passports out of country. So same rule might apply for sending the passport through friends. Check the rules thoroughly.
Should I go ahead and send my passport to India and get it stamped and have it sent back to USA through a friend.
As far as I know you cannot mail passports out of country. So same rule might apply for sending the passport through friends. Check the rules thoroughly.
2011 full back tattoos women

gc_rip
07-06 12:52 PM
Thanks Ann,
This is really helpful.
To understand it carefully, as long as the new company can provide me a future job offer, when the PD is current the GC can be approved.
In this case,
1. Should I transfer my H1B with the new company, or it's not required? My job offer will be from the Indian company, and not the US company.
2. In case of business travel, until the PD is current, if I don't have AP renewed which visa should I travel on? As I won't be paid directly from the US counterpart of the company, I am not sure if I can travel using H1 for short time.
Could traveling on B1 visa consider it as abandonment of GC process?
Thanks,
-Raj
This is really helpful.
To understand it carefully, as long as the new company can provide me a future job offer, when the PD is current the GC can be approved.
In this case,
1. Should I transfer my H1B with the new company, or it's not required? My job offer will be from the Indian company, and not the US company.
2. In case of business travel, until the PD is current, if I don't have AP renewed which visa should I travel on? As I won't be paid directly from the US counterpart of the company, I am not sure if I can travel using H1 for short time.
Could traveling on B1 visa consider it as abandonment of GC process?
Thanks,
-Raj
more...
singhsa3
08-19 11:02 AM
Just to state some examples: Several of members probably took CFA level II and III exams in June 2008 and the results were out today. These things further increase cohesion among the people as they share more ground than simply being an immigrant.
danu2007
10-09 09:20 PM
You can also go to your local immigration office and talk to an IO in person and show him all the proofs and press release from USCIS website.
They will be able to pull up your case and update the system with the details and make it as acceptable.
To find out the nearest infopass office and schedule an appointment, use the below link
https://infopass.uscis.gov/info_en.php
As suggested by others it is better to seek advice of an attorney. But the above will help you to get through initially without any further delays and tension.
They will be able to pull up your case and update the system with the details and make it as acceptable.
To find out the nearest infopass office and schedule an appointment, use the below link
https://infopass.uscis.gov/info_en.php
As suggested by others it is better to seek advice of an attorney. But the above will help you to get through initially without any further delays and tension.
more...

QuickGreenCard
04-20 05:57 PM
Hey gc28262,
I am in the same boat as you. I applied for both EAD & AP last year to Texas Service Center. I have gotten my EAD but not AP. The following is my online status for AP:
Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT
Current Status: Approval notice sent.
On August 13, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I131 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.
I called many times and was able to open up a service request. They sent me a letter saying the same thing that I can see online. Everyone told me to re-apply or send I-824 (Application for action on approved petition with the fees $340, costs more than the AP application itself).
Could you please post the address where you have mailed. I would like to try the same to see if my luck changes any.
Thanks
Srini
I am in the same boat as you. I applied for both EAD & AP last year to Texas Service Center. I have gotten my EAD but not AP. The following is my online status for AP:
Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT
Current Status: Approval notice sent.
On August 13, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I131 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.
I called many times and was able to open up a service request. They sent me a letter saying the same thing that I can see online. Everyone told me to re-apply or send I-824 (Application for action on approved petition with the fees $340, costs more than the AP application itself).
Could you please post the address where you have mailed. I would like to try the same to see if my luck changes any.
Thanks
Srini
2010 rose and heart tattoos

mantagon
07-28 09:12 AM
A couple of years back, my wife, who was on OPT back then moved from OH to TN. All she had to do was to give the written test in TN to get the TN license.
Also, from my past experiences, I can suggest you to try again by going to a different DMA. Speak to the manager, if possible and reason with him/her. Good luck!
Actually, I took all my documents and initially I was issued Maryland driver's license then he saw this note and called his supervisor and his supervisor cancelled Maryland Driver's license and gave me back Ohio driver's license. May be its matter of whether someone looks your ohio driver's license carefully or not. but bottomline now, I am not able to get Maryland driver's license.
Should I goto different DMA? is it illegal if someone gave me Maryland license even though there is "non renewable/non transferable" written?
Also, from my past experiences, I can suggest you to try again by going to a different DMA. Speak to the manager, if possible and reason with him/her. Good luck!
Actually, I took all my documents and initially I was issued Maryland driver's license then he saw this note and called his supervisor and his supervisor cancelled Maryland Driver's license and gave me back Ohio driver's license. May be its matter of whether someone looks your ohio driver's license carefully or not. but bottomline now, I am not able to get Maryland driver's license.
Should I goto different DMA? is it illegal if someone gave me Maryland license even though there is "non renewable/non transferable" written?
more...
rbalaji5
02-09 03:48 PM
Hi,
I have gone to India last Nov (2008) and got the H1B stamping upto Aug 2010. while entering the U.S due to the expiry of passport, I got the I-94 upto July 2009. Now I need extend my I-94.
I am planning to go out of country to get the I-94. Shall I go to Mexico to get the new I-94 ?. Note I have the stamping.
Shall I fly or drive ?. Which is the preferred way to get the new I-94. ? Any one did like this before ?. Your help is appreciated.
Thanks.
I have gone to India last Nov (2008) and got the H1B stamping upto Aug 2010. while entering the U.S due to the expiry of passport, I got the I-94 upto July 2009. Now I need extend my I-94.
I am planning to go out of country to get the I-94. Shall I go to Mexico to get the new I-94 ?. Note I have the stamping.
Shall I fly or drive ?. Which is the preferred way to get the new I-94. ? Any one did like this before ?. Your help is appreciated.
Thanks.
hair 2010 computer tattoo. tattoos
redelite
08-27 03:06 PM
...I feel left out here.. what does SMH stand for?
more...
vamsi_poondla
09-05 09:36 PM
we should all attend. Failure is not an option...there is no better time than Sept 18th
hot torso covering tattoos are

AabTuAgaGC
06-30 04:36 PM
Even though, i have everything ready, I will send my docs next week. No need to get into panic gear. If the dates retrogress, screw GC, if not well and good. Honestly, I am sick and tired of this bloody GC. I have far more things to worry about in life than if f***ing GC business. Screw you USCIS:mad: :mad:
more...
house By Best Tattoo Pictures 2011
perm
07-11 04:56 PM
Is this true...? if it is, USCIS is in big trouble.
5. When the law clearly says that USCIS could allot only 10% of visas per month which is 14K, under what basis USCIS issued 60K visas in the month of June 2007. Here is the link to that law. http://ecfr.gpoaccess.gov/cgi/t/text....6.1.1&idno=22
link not working
5. When the law clearly says that USCIS could allot only 10% of visas per month which is 14K, under what basis USCIS issued 60K visas in the month of June 2007. Here is the link to that law. http://ecfr.gpoaccess.gov/cgi/t/text....6.1.1&idno=22
link not working
tattoo Tattoos are beautiful, I mean

Raju
07-04 09:32 PM
My state in four lines
1) Came to US on F-1 Visa, never completed my masters
2) Shifted to H-1B and i have been with the same client and havent been to India for four years.
3) Now i am doing part time MBA from a top Ivy league school and i have $40,000 in loans from my MBA. i have not finished it as yet.
4) Applied for labor and priority date is Jan 2007 and i wanted to apply for 1-485 and AP and Skip H-1B stamping
But because of the july 2nd i cant do that anymore and i will have to go to H-1B stamping. I wonder what will happen if my stamping gets rejected. If dont attend classes for 4 months. My student loan will start asking for monthly payments. I am in a quagmire.
But still i have decided that i will go to India in any case and if payments become overdue for more months. I dont know what to do.
I had so many hoped on the current numbers . Any idea guys what can i do?
Dont panick man. Your should not have a problem with H1 stamping!
1) Came to US on F-1 Visa, never completed my masters
2) Shifted to H-1B and i have been with the same client and havent been to India for four years.
3) Now i am doing part time MBA from a top Ivy league school and i have $40,000 in loans from my MBA. i have not finished it as yet.
4) Applied for labor and priority date is Jan 2007 and i wanted to apply for 1-485 and AP and Skip H-1B stamping
But because of the july 2nd i cant do that anymore and i will have to go to H-1B stamping. I wonder what will happen if my stamping gets rejected. If dont attend classes for 4 months. My student loan will start asking for monthly payments. I am in a quagmire.
But still i have decided that i will go to India in any case and if payments become overdue for more months. I dont know what to do.
I had so many hoped on the current numbers . Any idea guys what can i do?
Dont panick man. Your should not have a problem with H1 stamping!
more...
pictures your dragon tattoo design
CT_Green
04-08 11:05 AM
My PD is Oct 09 2003
dresses guy models with tattoos
vjone
08-28 03:17 PM
Good post.
I am not against donating (have done it myself) but do you guys really think they are giving out GCs to the donors?
Or is someone giving out the secret to a quicker GC in the donor forum?
Or is there the address of the shop selling GCs?
Whatever appears in RED color - supposedly for donors - to me seems to be a marketing trick to attract more donation (sadly, they had to resort to this) - but remember that if there is a big news that is relevant to us - it will be flashed everywhere, even in Indian newspapers!
Don't go begging access to the donor forum or start salivating at the thought of accessing it... just seems kinda childish to me.
Don't gimme reds for this, it was only worth 0.02 - not enough for donation!
Chill, Peace!
I am not against donating (have done it myself) but do you guys really think they are giving out GCs to the donors?
Or is someone giving out the secret to a quicker GC in the donor forum?
Or is there the address of the shop selling GCs?
Whatever appears in RED color - supposedly for donors - to me seems to be a marketing trick to attract more donation (sadly, they had to resort to this) - but remember that if there is a big news that is relevant to us - it will be flashed everywhere, even in Indian newspapers!
Don't go begging access to the donor forum or start salivating at the thought of accessing it... just seems kinda childish to me.
Don't gimme reds for this, it was only worth 0.02 - not enough for donation!
Chill, Peace!
more...
makeup Aster Flowers | tattoos
bb8185
06-05 10:54 AM
You don't need to be working in the US while the AOS is pending. You just need to have the job when permanent residence is approved, or to have a job in the "same or similar occupational classification."
Elaine, many thanks for taking the time to be on this forum.
Can I clarify a point, if someone is laid off whilst their 485 AOS is pending, would they still be 'in status'...and if so, for how long, and at what point do they need to provide 'proof' of a future role.
Many thanks again
Elaine, many thanks for taking the time to be on this forum.
Can I clarify a point, if someone is laid off whilst their 485 AOS is pending, would they still be 'in status'...and if so, for how long, and at what point do they need to provide 'proof' of a future role.
Many thanks again
girlfriend emo haircuts tattoos trends

sunny1000
05-10 04:29 PM
Hi all,
I have been trying to get an appointment from Hyderabad consulate, AP, India for the past two days on 27th or 28th of May 2009.
When I check the availability, the website shows that 27 thru 29th of May are available for appointments. But after I create and save the application it doesn't take me to the page where I can select the appointment dates. We sent an email to VFS customer support but till now we did not receive any reply.We are two H1bs(myself and my husband) and two H4s(kids).
Did anyone get an appointment successfully ?
The entire process of H1b revalidation itself is a tormenting procedure. On the top of it VFS website is really annoying.Sorry for venting my frustration.
Can anyone please help me out and guide me through the process.
Thanks in advance
Amul
If I remember this right, you cannot block the date until you "submit" the application, not "save" the application. I think you have to click "next" until you go to the appointments page after you have completed all you DS forms.
Again, this is from my memory and it is getting old. So, take it for what it is worth.
I have been trying to get an appointment from Hyderabad consulate, AP, India for the past two days on 27th or 28th of May 2009.
When I check the availability, the website shows that 27 thru 29th of May are available for appointments. But after I create and save the application it doesn't take me to the page where I can select the appointment dates. We sent an email to VFS customer support but till now we did not receive any reply.We are two H1bs(myself and my husband) and two H4s(kids).
Did anyone get an appointment successfully ?
The entire process of H1b revalidation itself is a tormenting procedure. On the top of it VFS website is really annoying.Sorry for venting my frustration.
Can anyone please help me out and guide me through the process.
Thanks in advance
Amul
If I remember this right, you cannot block the date until you "submit" the application, not "save" the application. I think you have to click "next" until you go to the appointments page after you have completed all you DS forms.
Again, this is from my memory and it is getting old. So, take it for what it is worth.
hairstyles Thus, the lotus flower tattoo
GC_1000Watt
05-23 02:25 PM
AFAIK DS 156 and DS !57 are no longer required. These have been replaced with DS 160.
My last experience in Mumbai consulate was 2 years back after I changed job and went to India. My experience was very good -- not a single question asked . An Indian lady called me and said your Visa is issued. Collected Passport in evening at VFS Office (BTW, there is a very long queue for passport collection)
However, I do not work for consulting company, never worked for any Desi Consulting and I already had a couple of H1 and L1 visa stamps in my passport.
I am travelling again now but avoiding the hassle of stamping. Returning with current stamp whcih will be valid for 10 more days after my return (I already have the extended 797)
You were right in saying that DS 156 & DS 157 is no longer required. Here is the link
General Information- Consulate General of the United States Mumbai, India (http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/general_information.html)
BTW what is this PIMS thing? Do I have to do anything regarding PIMS before taking the apoointment for VISA interview or before/during the actual interview?
My last experience in Mumbai consulate was 2 years back after I changed job and went to India. My experience was very good -- not a single question asked . An Indian lady called me and said your Visa is issued. Collected Passport in evening at VFS Office (BTW, there is a very long queue for passport collection)
However, I do not work for consulting company, never worked for any Desi Consulting and I already had a couple of H1 and L1 visa stamps in my passport.
I am travelling again now but avoiding the hassle of stamping. Returning with current stamp whcih will be valid for 10 more days after my return (I already have the extended 797)
You were right in saying that DS 156 & DS 157 is no longer required. Here is the link
General Information- Consulate General of the United States Mumbai, India (http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/general_information.html)
BTW what is this PIMS thing? Do I have to do anything regarding PIMS before taking the apoointment for VISA interview or before/during the actual interview?
saint_2010
06-25 12:42 PM
Would taking a picture using a digital camera at home and print them out ourselves help....not trying to be greedy but trying to get good quality pictures compared to crappy CVS/Walgreens/Costco/etc. picutres....what do u think guys?
arc
05-14 09:07 PM
Technically you will be considered a Bachelors in US + 3 yrs Experience = Masters Equivallent = EB2.
You should be a safe - EB2.
Disclaimer: I am not an attorney, pls. consult a immigration attorney for advice.
You should be a safe - EB2.
Disclaimer: I am not an attorney, pls. consult a immigration attorney for advice.