himu73
07-09 10:46 AM
I will move the thread. But I plead that please keep this thread. We are together for a cause and should not limit ourselves only to immigration. This shows that we also active as a social group.
I Agree. Guys not to be mean or anything but let us please restrict ourselves to IMMIGRATION related matters ONLY.
Also whoever started the thread pls start the thread in the miscallaneous section and NOT under IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
I Agree. Guys not to be mean or anything but let us please restrict ourselves to IMMIGRATION related matters ONLY.
Also whoever started the thread pls start the thread in the miscallaneous section and NOT under IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
wallpaper Hair Color - Revlon
LondonTown
07-30 02:28 PM
is this common for all those who have a primary vendor between the employer and the client ? or they are just doing it in random ?
Though i live in hyd i chose delhi for appointment coz previous stampings from delhi had no issues :(
I guess it is random.
Though i live in hyd i chose delhi for appointment coz previous stampings from delhi had no issues :(
I guess it is random.
sanatshah
10-12 12:20 PM
My I-485 reached to NSC on July 17th. Still waiting on RN.:(
2011 hair 2011 Buy Now · Revlon
sixburgh
06-28 04:12 PM
Read the link Immigration: EAD and AP (http://immigrationroad.com/green-card/ead-ap.php), especially the advance parole section.
"However, there is an exception for people in H, L, K or V status: you may return to the US using either an AP or a valid visa (H1, H4, L1 or L2), and it won't jeopardize your AOS application."
"However, there is an exception for people in H, L, K or V status: you may return to the US using either an AP or a valid visa (H1, H4, L1 or L2), and it won't jeopardize your AOS application."
more...
pappu
11-20 01:23 PM
All pls PM each other and exchange phone numbers and emails so that you can start building your local IV community. Once you have contacted each other, you can start the action items for state chapters.Core members can help you whenever you need help. However we want local members to organize themseves and form a community so that future events can be planned.
BharatPremi
08-30 05:42 PM
babu,
Congrats to get out from this hell and Thanks for your Promise to continue to support us.
Congrats to get out from this hell and Thanks for your Promise to continue to support us.
more...
zvezdast
07-02 05:50 PM
There is hope....
2010 59/2 revlon colorsilk hair
Imigrait
08-31 03:08 PM
Bottomline is that the whole process translates to Luck.
Surely is. That's why if you search on this forum there are so many theories and postulates put forward that tries to second guess or figure out what their algorithm/methodology is. The last person who could guess the PD movement algorithm was VDLRao, but he is MIA nowadays.
Anyways if anyone who has their PDs current on this forum and believes that they are feeling lucky tommorrow or anytime in the next month, I would suggest NOT to wait for GC news. When you're feeling lucky go to Vegas, maybe a multimillion $ jackpot that you always dreamt about is around the corner:D.
Surely is. That's why if you search on this forum there are so many theories and postulates put forward that tries to second guess or figure out what their algorithm/methodology is. The last person who could guess the PD movement algorithm was VDLRao, but he is MIA nowadays.
Anyways if anyone who has their PDs current on this forum and believes that they are feeling lucky tommorrow or anytime in the next month, I would suggest NOT to wait for GC news. When you're feeling lucky go to Vegas, maybe a multimillion $ jackpot that you always dreamt about is around the corner:D.
more...
pappu
07-30 10:25 AM
Pappu - I agree with you in totality that it is an opportunity wasted when people focus on the individual issues. But, after listening in on a couple of calls, I find the whole call to be not much of use as they always defer the question with 'we have asked the TSC to find out' or 'that is for the USCIS to answer'.
I appreciate a channel of communication and a watchdog for USCIS activities but when communicating regarding problems with USCIS, I see ombudsman's office as a level of indirection. They seem to identify problems, pass on as a report that gets nowhere or gets partially addressed.
If USCIS took cues and had allowed a conference call with the USCIS leadership directly, or if one of us (could be me but I need some ideas as to how to approach) could do such a thing, we could see far more benefit in gathering more significant problems and getting them answered.
I would rather hear the news from the 'horse's mouth' than listening to someone who barely has an influence. I would gladly stand corrected if history has shown otherwise.
USCIS leaders too have meetings where organizations can take part. But one has to go to DC and take part in them during office hours. IV has met with their leadership a few times for our admin fixes.
Other avenue to meet USCIS is via their state offices. I had passed this information to state chapter leaders many months ago so that they start building relationship with the office in each state assigned the task of interfacing with community groups like IV in each state. I know MI chapter had reported that they established contact but do not know if they pursued it further and if other chapters too succeeded in making progress.
These calls with Ombudsman are important because they are attended by USCS and probably other officials from DHS. It is a time to talk about policy matters, recommendations, response of these recommendations from USCIS, and delays in their implementation. That can help bring positive changes for everyone rather than questions about individual cases. Just my opinion.
I appreciate a channel of communication and a watchdog for USCIS activities but when communicating regarding problems with USCIS, I see ombudsman's office as a level of indirection. They seem to identify problems, pass on as a report that gets nowhere or gets partially addressed.
If USCIS took cues and had allowed a conference call with the USCIS leadership directly, or if one of us (could be me but I need some ideas as to how to approach) could do such a thing, we could see far more benefit in gathering more significant problems and getting them answered.
I would rather hear the news from the 'horse's mouth' than listening to someone who barely has an influence. I would gladly stand corrected if history has shown otherwise.
USCIS leaders too have meetings where organizations can take part. But one has to go to DC and take part in them during office hours. IV has met with their leadership a few times for our admin fixes.
Other avenue to meet USCIS is via their state offices. I had passed this information to state chapter leaders many months ago so that they start building relationship with the office in each state assigned the task of interfacing with community groups like IV in each state. I know MI chapter had reported that they established contact but do not know if they pursued it further and if other chapters too succeeded in making progress.
These calls with Ombudsman are important because they are attended by USCS and probably other officials from DHS. It is a time to talk about policy matters, recommendations, response of these recommendations from USCIS, and delays in their implementation. That can help bring positive changes for everyone rather than questions about individual cases. Just my opinion.
hair MEGATHIK Color Chart
nayekal
02-20 06:17 PM
Hi
To best of my knowledge
A1. H1
A2. no time limit.
A3. Yes she needs H1 Stamping.
A4. You can reapply H4 for her
If I am wrong please correct me.
I disagree with A3.
She doesn't haven't have a job, so no pay stubs and also no W2 form for 2008. It will be very difficult for her to get H1 stamping.
She can try for H4 stamping, but again it is also difficult as she is already on H1 and is out of status.But, may be it is not as difficult as H1 stamping.
IMHO, applying for I-539 from within US for H1 to H4, would be a better idea. This is what I did for my wife and she got approval within 2 months.My wife tried a lot for projects (she had 3 years exp) and she couldn't get one interview call in 5 months. I didn't submit her pay stubs, since has none. It is painful to go back to H4, but in this market, I think that is the best option.
To best of my knowledge
A1. H1
A2. no time limit.
A3. Yes she needs H1 Stamping.
A4. You can reapply H4 for her
If I am wrong please correct me.
I disagree with A3.
She doesn't haven't have a job, so no pay stubs and also no W2 form for 2008. It will be very difficult for her to get H1 stamping.
She can try for H4 stamping, but again it is also difficult as she is already on H1 and is out of status.But, may be it is not as difficult as H1 stamping.
IMHO, applying for I-539 from within US for H1 to H4, would be a better idea. This is what I did for my wife and she got approval within 2 months.My wife tried a lot for projects (she had 3 years exp) and she couldn't get one interview call in 5 months. I didn't submit her pay stubs, since has none. It is painful to go back to H4, but in this market, I think that is the best option.
more...
neelu
12-13 11:33 PM
Try the easy way first, which would be to go to the port of entry where you got the incorrect I-94 and request them politely. It is really in their hands if they want to correct it.
But then they usually tell you to go out of the country and get a new I-94. If you end up doing this, show the greatest expiration date, be it 797, or VISA, to the immigration officer.
Whatever it is, you need to fix your I-94. Keeping your current I-94 will put you out-of-status once the date expires. Why the complications?
But then they usually tell you to go out of the country and get a new I-94. If you end up doing this, show the greatest expiration date, be it 797, or VISA, to the immigration officer.
Whatever it is, you need to fix your I-94. Keeping your current I-94 will put you out-of-status once the date expires. Why the complications?
hot Colorsilk By Revlon, Haircolor: Medium Ash Brown-1Ea
ilikekilo
05-21 04:34 PM
haha....that is funny
more...
house Ash Brown Hair Color Chart.
varumo_varatho
12-25 10:58 AM
Varumo_varatho,
Your 140 is filed based on your labor and it is denied now. How will USCIS allow you to extend your H1B with a denied I-140? Technically once you filed I-140 then the labor has no value and you have to take action based on I-140. The rule is you can extend your H1B based on your pending labor or pending I-140 or approved I-140. That means once you file I-140 then do not hold your breath to file an H1B extension based on your labor.
Can you tell us your personal experience that how you got your H1B extended with your I-140 denial?
If you don�t know anything please do not give your 2 cents here. Nobody asked your wrong opinion and no one is longing for you to post some false information here.
I would suggest you to change your screen name to Thriyumo_Thriyatho
Dear Mr. Rude Know it all aka austin gc,
I guess u meant theriyumo theriyatho(thriyumo thriyatho??). It suits you well.
I would appreciate if you keep your suggestions to yourself. keep your corrections/suggestions to the topic as i was not addressing you or anyone is personal. Guess the basic manners of "non personal attacks in public forums unless personally addressed" evades your pea brain. Do not address me anymore, post about the topic to keep it a healthy discussion. It is one thing if you corrected me / its another that you had to talk about my 2 cents and suggest me names. Do not bother attacking me personally , you will be ignored !.
On the topic, the thread opener can talk with his lawyer on what i posted.
Even if the current 140 is delayed/denied(God forbid) for any reason, he can always file for another fresh 140 on the same labor. The labor does not get cancelled as long as the first 140 was filed within 180 days of the approval of labor.
Robert, unless the 140 had a issue with some educational req in labor that you do not meet, you will be able to keep your same PD, even in the worst case scenario of filing for a fresh 140.
Your 140 is filed based on your labor and it is denied now. How will USCIS allow you to extend your H1B with a denied I-140? Technically once you filed I-140 then the labor has no value and you have to take action based on I-140. The rule is you can extend your H1B based on your pending labor or pending I-140 or approved I-140. That means once you file I-140 then do not hold your breath to file an H1B extension based on your labor.
Can you tell us your personal experience that how you got your H1B extended with your I-140 denial?
If you don�t know anything please do not give your 2 cents here. Nobody asked your wrong opinion and no one is longing for you to post some false information here.
I would suggest you to change your screen name to Thriyumo_Thriyatho
Dear Mr. Rude Know it all aka austin gc,
I guess u meant theriyumo theriyatho(thriyumo thriyatho??). It suits you well.
I would appreciate if you keep your suggestions to yourself. keep your corrections/suggestions to the topic as i was not addressing you or anyone is personal. Guess the basic manners of "non personal attacks in public forums unless personally addressed" evades your pea brain. Do not address me anymore, post about the topic to keep it a healthy discussion. It is one thing if you corrected me / its another that you had to talk about my 2 cents and suggest me names. Do not bother attacking me personally , you will be ignored !.
On the topic, the thread opener can talk with his lawyer on what i posted.
Even if the current 140 is delayed/denied(God forbid) for any reason, he can always file for another fresh 140 on the same labor. The labor does not get cancelled as long as the first 140 was filed within 180 days of the approval of labor.
Robert, unless the 140 had a issue with some educational req in labor that you do not meet, you will be able to keep your same PD, even in the worst case scenario of filing for a fresh 140.
tattoo Revlon ColorSilk
gotgc?
09-16 06:13 PM
Hi,
Here is my case specifics:
--------------------------
1. Filed PERM EB3 LC - PD:01/2006 - Approved.
2. Filed EB3 I-140 using LC Sub from my company(company's policy..) - 06/2006 - was pending
3. Filed I-485 using pending LC Sub I-140 - 07/2007
4. Second I-140 Filed - 01/2008 based on my original PERM LC.
5. Second I-140 - Approved - 02/2008
6. Attorney sent AILA Request last month on my pending I-140. Got AILA Response as below
"Talked with the I-140 senior officer this afternoon about this case. We both reviewed the I-140 and the issue with the substitution of the labor cert. It appears that the individual that had the labor cert originally, adjusted off of it. Therefore, we can not substitute it again for the individual listed below. I believe that he has one I-140 already approved and will have to stay with that priority date. Have a good weekend."
7. Based on this, my attorney told me that my first I-140 will be denied soon; but she said that my AOS will continue to be active based on my approved I-140.
8. As my attorney said, Today, I got an CRIS email saying that my LC Sub I-140 is denied.
I have couple of questions now:
1. I am worried about my I-485 since my wofe is working on EAD. My understanding is that if your I-140 is denied, then your I-485 is denied too. But, my lawyer says that since I have an approved I140, they will use that and she is quoting the AILA Response email also. Is it true? or she is just convincing me with her lies.
2. I can continue to check the status of my I-485. But, how can I verify my AOS is now tied with my approved I-140? Interestingly, my AP Renewal is approved yesterday and notice mailed (a day before my I-140 denial)
Please let me know guys. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Here is my case specifics:
--------------------------
1. Filed PERM EB3 LC - PD:01/2006 - Approved.
2. Filed EB3 I-140 using LC Sub from my company(company's policy..) - 06/2006 - was pending
3. Filed I-485 using pending LC Sub I-140 - 07/2007
4. Second I-140 Filed - 01/2008 based on my original PERM LC.
5. Second I-140 - Approved - 02/2008
6. Attorney sent AILA Request last month on my pending I-140. Got AILA Response as below
"Talked with the I-140 senior officer this afternoon about this case. We both reviewed the I-140 and the issue with the substitution of the labor cert. It appears that the individual that had the labor cert originally, adjusted off of it. Therefore, we can not substitute it again for the individual listed below. I believe that he has one I-140 already approved and will have to stay with that priority date. Have a good weekend."
7. Based on this, my attorney told me that my first I-140 will be denied soon; but she said that my AOS will continue to be active based on my approved I-140.
8. As my attorney said, Today, I got an CRIS email saying that my LC Sub I-140 is denied.
I have couple of questions now:
1. I am worried about my I-485 since my wofe is working on EAD. My understanding is that if your I-140 is denied, then your I-485 is denied too. But, my lawyer says that since I have an approved I140, they will use that and she is quoting the AILA Response email also. Is it true? or she is just convincing me with her lies.
2. I can continue to check the status of my I-485. But, how can I verify my AOS is now tied with my approved I-140? Interestingly, my AP Renewal is approved yesterday and notice mailed (a day before my I-140 denial)
Please let me know guys. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
more...
pictures PRINTABLE BLACK HAIR COLOR
ImmiLosers
09-25 05:23 PM
I dont think EB3 is current for Nov 2004. Infact, it is unavailable for all countries of charge until Oct First. If you are Phillipines or rest of the world, you still need to wait until OCt First to file
PD is ported irrespective of the EB class
PD is ported irrespective of the EB class
dresses revlon colorstay hair color
DarkChild
03-08 02:21 AM
Dark Child has no votes, someones gotta vote for him, hes got a really good layout.
thx man :thumb:
but it doesn't matter that much, dave's is better, i can handle that ;)
thx man :thumb:
but it doesn't matter that much, dave's is better, i can handle that ;)
more...
makeup hair color
golgappa
10-17 09:51 PM
rb_248, I am in the similar situation if you dont mind can you share your lawyers details, seems to be very experienced lawyer..
girlfriend In addition, Revlon#39;s
chandra_mb
07-23 04:56 PM
Hi,
The EAD instrucions are as following ....EAD Applicants Who Have Filed For Adjustment of Status.
Adjustment Applicant--(c)(9). File your EAD application with a copy of the receipt notice or other evidence that your Form I-485, Application for Permanent Residence, is pending. You may file Form I-765 together with your Form I-485.
"or other evidence" ... So I think Case status printout + FP notice should be good enough.
The EAD instrucions are as following ....EAD Applicants Who Have Filed For Adjustment of Status.
Adjustment Applicant--(c)(9). File your EAD application with a copy of the receipt notice or other evidence that your Form I-485, Application for Permanent Residence, is pending. You may file Form I-765 together with your Form I-485.
"or other evidence" ... So I think Case status printout + FP notice should be good enough.
hairstyles Instructions for revlon high
RajWantsGC
05-12 10:59 PM
Thanks Roger for the reply. Mine was 3 years degree. So they mentioned that it is not equvilent to U.S. Bachelor degree. They did not have any issue with my experience which is more than 5 years.
prdgl
02-10 09:43 PM
Hi,
I am with employer A (he is good except that he doesn't like me talking to the attorney directly about GC process. I have to go through him for every single details and he is busy usually so contacting him is also a bit pain. Because of this my process is getting delayed sometimes).
Having said this, I joined this employer A in 2004 after I graduated and i am with him for 2.5 yrs since then. Now I am starting my GC process and I cannot show this 2.5 yrs of experience to my LC process (which is logical). On the other hand, I found another employer B who is willing to process my GC with one of the top attorneys.
So if i switch now, I will
1. Be able to apply for EB2 (MS + 2.5yrs + 1 yrs(before MS) = MS + 3.5yrs)
2. I get a very good attorney to file my GC
3. I will be able to have a direct conversation with the attorney (employer said its between me and the attorney)
If I don't switch, my odds are that
1. I have to go with Eb3 (MS + 1 yrs(before MS) = MS + 1yr)
2. Can't talk to the attorney directly
So IS IT WORTH switching the employer for
1. Gettting into EB2
2. Getting a good attorney to file my LC
3. Be able to talk to attorney directly
Your thoughts and suggestions are highly important. So please let me know what you will do if this is the case ?
Thanks
I am with employer A (he is good except that he doesn't like me talking to the attorney directly about GC process. I have to go through him for every single details and he is busy usually so contacting him is also a bit pain. Because of this my process is getting delayed sometimes).
Having said this, I joined this employer A in 2004 after I graduated and i am with him for 2.5 yrs since then. Now I am starting my GC process and I cannot show this 2.5 yrs of experience to my LC process (which is logical). On the other hand, I found another employer B who is willing to process my GC with one of the top attorneys.
So if i switch now, I will
1. Be able to apply for EB2 (MS + 2.5yrs + 1 yrs(before MS) = MS + 3.5yrs)
2. I get a very good attorney to file my GC
3. I will be able to have a direct conversation with the attorney (employer said its between me and the attorney)
If I don't switch, my odds are that
1. I have to go with Eb3 (MS + 1 yrs(before MS) = MS + 1yr)
2. Can't talk to the attorney directly
So IS IT WORTH switching the employer for
1. Gettting into EB2
2. Getting a good attorney to file my LC
3. Be able to talk to attorney directly
Your thoughts and suggestions are highly important. So please let me know what you will do if this is the case ?
Thanks
NKR
06-09 12:52 PM
You got to ignore some of these statuses from certain IOs. I went for infopass end of may and I was told namecheck is pending. When i said it does not matter anymore since it has passed 180 days, he mentioned that its not official yet and gave me a document describing name check process which mentioned something about N-400 which i believe is for FB. Talked to IO over the phone a week later and I was told that its assigned to the officer and Visa Number also assigned. Got the Card Production Ordered email next day.
Congratulations. How long did it take since your PD became current till you got the card production ordered email?.
Congratulations. How long did it take since your PD became current till you got the card production ordered email?.