SunnySurya
07-17 08:21 AM
Let us make a real history then. I am assuming GCKabhayega can open a new account under different handle. So why not GCKabhayega ask people for more reds so that atleast your this avatar becomes the most despise handle in the history and future of IV!!!
GCKabhayega posted seven messges, and got eight 'red dots'. This is certainly a new record in the history of IV.:confused:
GCKabhayega posted seven messges, and got eight 'red dots'. This is certainly a new record in the history of IV.:confused:
wallpaper rihanna cover album.

vin13
02-09 07:34 AM
Immigration Visa Attorney Blog Has Just Posted the Following:
As immigration attorneys with very strong roots in the immigrant communities of Los Angeles, the lawyers at Fong & Chun stay current on legislative developments that could affect our clients and their families. On 15 December 2009, over ninety House Democrats unveiled a comprehensive immigration reform bill. The bill is called the Comprehensive Immigration Reform for America's Security and Prosperity Act of 2009 (CIR-ASAP).
President Obama has said there should be comprehensive immigration reform. The bill includes an "earned" legalization program. The program as currently proposed would allow undocumented people in the USA as of 15 December 2009 to apply for legalization. There would be special, more lenient rules for young persons. Many people want to call this an "amnesty," but it is important to see all the details about the program before getting too excited.
There are other provisions for "visa recapture" to reduce waiting times and backlogs. This bill would also put a new employment-eligibility-verification system into place. There would be harsh penalties for hiring unauthorized workers.
These proposed changes are very exciting; however, we must remember that this bill is only a PROPOSAL. It will have many reincarnations before a final bill passes, if a bill passes at all. The President has said he wants CIR on his desk by the end of 2010, but there are obviously many other things occupying the attention of Congress at this time. Stay tuned. --jcf
More... (http://www.immigrationvisaattorneyblog.com/2010/02/immigration-reform-bill-introd.html)
If you click the link attached, the article is dated February 11, 2010 and was posted yesterday (February 08, 2010):confused:
Old news........ Dated for future....:D
As immigration attorneys with very strong roots in the immigrant communities of Los Angeles, the lawyers at Fong & Chun stay current on legislative developments that could affect our clients and their families. On 15 December 2009, over ninety House Democrats unveiled a comprehensive immigration reform bill. The bill is called the Comprehensive Immigration Reform for America's Security and Prosperity Act of 2009 (CIR-ASAP).
President Obama has said there should be comprehensive immigration reform. The bill includes an "earned" legalization program. The program as currently proposed would allow undocumented people in the USA as of 15 December 2009 to apply for legalization. There would be special, more lenient rules for young persons. Many people want to call this an "amnesty," but it is important to see all the details about the program before getting too excited.
There are other provisions for "visa recapture" to reduce waiting times and backlogs. This bill would also put a new employment-eligibility-verification system into place. There would be harsh penalties for hiring unauthorized workers.
These proposed changes are very exciting; however, we must remember that this bill is only a PROPOSAL. It will have many reincarnations before a final bill passes, if a bill passes at all. The President has said he wants CIR on his desk by the end of 2010, but there are obviously many other things occupying the attention of Congress at this time. Stay tuned. --jcf
More... (http://www.immigrationvisaattorneyblog.com/2010/02/immigration-reform-bill-introd.html)
If you click the link attached, the article is dated February 11, 2010 and was posted yesterday (February 08, 2010):confused:
Old news........ Dated for future....:D

tdasara
05-29 08:42 AM
This basically is adding insult to injury!
How can one expect a sane professional being stuck with the same job description for 5-10-15 years with little or no pay increase?
Oh, well, that's the law!! So were Jim Crow laws....An unjust law no law at all! Augustine of Hippo
For Christ sake...the PD's are stuck in Windows 2000 era (even Windows 98 era). We have had XP, Vista and now Windows 7 and we are expected to work on Windows 98?
So in case of an RFE, do we plead saying Windows 98/Windows 2000 are obselete no sensible (profitable) business uses it and I have to work on Windows Vista?
How can one expect a sane professional being stuck with the same job description for 5-10-15 years with little or no pay increase?
Oh, well, that's the law!! So were Jim Crow laws....An unjust law no law at all! Augustine of Hippo
For Christ sake...the PD's are stuck in Windows 2000 era (even Windows 98 era). We have had XP, Vista and now Windows 7 and we are expected to work on Windows 98?
So in case of an RFE, do we plead saying Windows 98/Windows 2000 are obselete no sensible (profitable) business uses it and I have to work on Windows Vista?
2011 Rihanna Living La Vie Jolie
bushman06
08-20 06:43 PM
I have travelled on an about to expire passport. It US immigration officer was nice and asked to promise him that I would renew my passport as soon as I got home.
more...

drirshad
06-30 02:51 PM
Hey can we sue these law firms who have spread the rumors, I could not sleep all night yesterday. Think about those who have not submitted the paperwork to their lawyer yet ....
I saw immigration law (Matthew Oh) & Murthy publizing these rumors. Even Shusterman could have done the same he is one of the top immg attorneys but I feel just to make us already suffering souls file before the holiday these firms has run some water down our drain ....
I saw immigration law (Matthew Oh) & Murthy publizing these rumors. Even Shusterman could have done the same he is one of the top immg attorneys but I feel just to make us already suffering souls file before the holiday these firms has run some water down our drain ....
satyasaich
04-23 12:42 AM
You are correct.
Remember during july 2nd drama, lot of people got different notice dates and receipt dates. The processing date meaning is Nebraska service center is ready to review applications with receipt date of July11th.
so if someone mailed on jun 30th and the status online says received on july 26th does it mean that they are not processing these dates as yet? Im kinda confused!
Remember during july 2nd drama, lot of people got different notice dates and receipt dates. The processing date meaning is Nebraska service center is ready to review applications with receipt date of July11th.
so if someone mailed on jun 30th and the status online says received on july 26th does it mean that they are not processing these dates as yet? Im kinda confused!
more...
apahilaj
12-31 01:32 PM
No FP notice either. Check signatue for more details.
2010 show Rihanna Album Artwork
sportsguy131
07-31 02:34 PM
hey thx a lot for the info....but can she work in those 180 days?
more...

Macaca
03-28 04:27 PM
A member posted that s/he did labor certification and I-140 on F1. I don't remember the name of the thread.
You can do labor certification without H1 as long as employer is willing.
You can do labor certification without H1 as long as employer is willing.
hair Album Cover Embed Code
prom2
10-22 07:47 PM
Opening this new thread due admin closed the other one.
Lets track June 07 filers.
Good luck !
TSC Jun 25
Waiting AP and GC.
Lets track June 07 filers.
Good luck !
TSC Jun 25
Waiting AP and GC.
more...
vikasw
07-17 07:10 PM
Thank you IV for your hardwork and dedication on this.
$ 50 from me.
Payee Amount Deliver By Confirmation
Number Action
Immigration Voice
Vikas wadhwani(vikasw) $ 50.00 07/24/07 6QZ0Q-0Z4V0 Edit
Pay From: MYACCESS CHECKING-6830
$ 50 from me.
Payee Amount Deliver By Confirmation
Number Action
Immigration Voice
Vikas wadhwani(vikasw) $ 50.00 07/24/07 6QZ0Q-0Z4V0 Edit
Pay From: MYACCESS CHECKING-6830
hot hot rihanna album cover what.
superdude
07-31 07:18 PM
Hi All,
We are planning to goto canada for our H1 visa extension (actually i changed my job to new employer also). My H1 visa expires on Sept 31st 2007.
We are planning to go in August 2007 itself.
Lets say if our h1 extension is rejected or some issue what will be our status?
Can we come back to US and plan for our india travel or we have to leave to india from there itself?
I heard that mexico has different rules?
Thanks for your help.
Got stamped twice in Canada. I have MS from USA. When I went for the second time my friend came along with me who did not have a degree from US. He also got the VISA.
There was couple came for H1 renewal and for H4-H1. His wife could not get H4-H1 as she was having a degree in Commerce and working for a small consulting comp. VO gave her H4. I did not know the actual details of her case though.
We are planning to goto canada for our H1 visa extension (actually i changed my job to new employer also). My H1 visa expires on Sept 31st 2007.
We are planning to go in August 2007 itself.
Lets say if our h1 extension is rejected or some issue what will be our status?
Can we come back to US and plan for our india travel or we have to leave to india from there itself?
I heard that mexico has different rules?
Thanks for your help.
Got stamped twice in Canada. I have MS from USA. When I went for the second time my friend came along with me who did not have a degree from US. He also got the VISA.
There was couple came for H1 renewal and for H4-H1. His wife could not get H4-H1 as she was having a degree in Commerce and working for a small consulting comp. VO gave her H4. I did not know the actual details of her case though.
more...
house Rihanna Loud Cd Back Cover.
mdcowboy
09-15 02:38 PM
Any ideas? (My wife and son are in india now).
Anyway, I will support IV wholeheartedly going forward. Of course, I got benefitted from it. I am a long timer, 2001, EB3.
:)
Anyway, I will support IV wholeheartedly going forward. Of course, I got benefitted from it. I am a long timer, 2001, EB3.
:)
tattoo rihanna cd album covers.
India76
06-04 09:33 AM
Is there going to be CIR Debate in senate today?
more...
pictures DID RIHANNA STEAL THE COVER

ragz4u
01-30 09:55 AM
Shouldn't the name for the site be LEGAL Immigration Voice , so that we can seprate ourself from the Illegals inclucing I-245
I do not believe there would be any confusion regarding that given that our agendas are very clearly defined and articulated.
At the same time, your suggestions are appreciated and please feel free to let us know about anything else that catches your eye
I do not believe there would be any confusion regarding that given that our agendas are very clearly defined and articulated.
At the same time, your suggestions are appreciated and please feel free to let us know about anything else that catches your eye
dresses 2010 by rihanna New album art,

mnq1979
10-23 05:07 PM
I thought if you were a first time H1-B filer, you need to go to your country of origin for stamping...correct me if I am wrong.
hmmmmm....honestly i m not sure.....i think it was the case few years back...i m not sure if still its the same.....would like to hear from other members also on this 1?
hmmmmm....honestly i m not sure.....i think it was the case few years back...i m not sure if still its the same.....would like to hear from other members also on this 1?
more...
makeup single album art rihanna
ssingh92
12-10 09:33 AM
I contributed $100 and sent the message to all desi (FENCE SITTERS) who were working with me including who have received their GC. I never convinced by a rally in DC but I am fully convinced by lobbying for GC. This is the way to go and the democracy in US works.
Can you guys accept $50 also for one time contribution. There is no option for $50. I talked to some GC guys some of them willing to donate $50 but not $100.
Thanks,
Can you guys accept $50 also for one time contribution. There is no option for $50. I talked to some GC guys some of them willing to donate $50 but not $100.
Thanks,
girlfriend Rihanna spoke with DJ Lil
MA001
10-30 01:31 PM
See this link, give your comments ( I suggest to be brief & to the point).
http://blogs.usatoday.com/oped/2006/10/immigration_is_.html
http://blogs.usatoday.com/oped/2006/10/immigration_is_.html
hairstyles rihanna album cover back.
VMH_GC
07-17 06:21 PM
I pledge $100 right now to IV. I will make the payment tonight.
I just made the payment. It is easy folks please contribute....
I just made the payment. It is easy folks please contribute....
pappu
08-15 04:07 PM
Pappu,
Their site does not list "Retrogression" as an issue faced by Indians in EB catagory.
I was urging members to contact any of the indian organizations listed as links to get support for our cause. These organizations are either formed by groups of professionals in a occupation or by regional groups from india. We have already got support from Indian Physician association and it helped us a lot when we went to meet lawmakers or spoke with the media. Likewise if other members could make individual efforts, it will be greatly appreciated.
Their site does not list "Retrogression" as an issue faced by Indians in EB catagory.
I was urging members to contact any of the indian organizations listed as links to get support for our cause. These organizations are either formed by groups of professionals in a occupation or by regional groups from india. We have already got support from Indian Physician association and it helped us a lot when we went to meet lawmakers or spoke with the media. Likewise if other members could make individual efforts, it will be greatly appreciated.
ThackeG67
08-08 08:20 PM
Hi I'm a newbie here and just want to know where can I find the forum rules to avoid posting errors. Thanks