Friday, June 10, 2011

tattoo art galleries

images Pupa Tattoo Art Gallery tattoo art galleries. Gallery Japanese Tattoo Art
  • Gallery Japanese Tattoo Art



  • rupchikgulti
    06-18 04:42 PM
    We are planning to visit India in the month of November. We are looking to stamp our passport with H1B/H4 visas at Mumbai. How we can select appointment dates for the week of November 9 to November 13.
    I have tried to look at VFS website (https://www.vfs-usa.co.in) but not showing any dates after month of July...
    Can anyone please help me?

    Also, we are looking to stamp our passport the next day when we arrive in Mumbai. Do anyone know the good hotel near by embassy to stay?

    I really appriciate your help.

    Thank you.


    Sahi jawab diya Saxena. Logon ko muft main hi sari information chahiye hoti hai. Kuch homework karo bhai.





    wallpaper Gallery Japanese Tattoo Art tattoo art galleries. Print Crazy Tattoo Art Gallery
  • Print Crazy Tattoo Art Gallery



  • vjkypally
    01-26 11:13 AM
    I applied for my H1B extension on Aug 23rd(Vermont). It says they are currently processing Oct 01, but my case is still pending..... Anyone in the same boat?





    tattoo art galleries. Tattoos Art Gallery With
  • Tattoos Art Gallery With



  • Berkeleybee
    02-05 09:28 PM
    All,

    My point in putting up that post was to make people aware that just the existence of the present PACE bill doesn't get us anywhere.

    This issue will be run like a political campaign -- i.e. just like in a political campaign, the other side has a relatively rapid response team that has one job and one job only -- to shoot down, discredit points made by our side on a day to day basis. We and others will hopefully build a coalition that does the same, i.e. responds to these points in the media in a calm, rational,speedy way. We cannot ignore the other side -- that is practically suicide.

    My point was not for us to start venting in this forum. Once we start coordinating activities with other groups and our lobbying firm, we can start to pass on any rational, statistics based responses that any of our members come up with.

    I feel that calling people names, even the other side, doesn't help. Save that for your buddies or for a non-public forum.

    best,
    Berkeleybee





    2011 Print Crazy Tattoo Art Gallery tattoo art galleries. Star Tattoo, Art Tattoo
  • Star Tattoo, Art Tattoo



  • sukhyani
    01-03 11:16 AM
    Guys,

    I am seeing in CRIS, Soft LUD's on old H1B extentions dated 12/30/07 (2006,2007) while none recent one on 140/485!

    Any ideas to help me understand. My 140/485 were filed in July 2007 concurrently. FP/EAD/AP were done.

    Gurus can you please throw some more light on the following email that I have received from USCIS? I was wondering what the standard processing should mean at this stage?

    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred. The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case.


    My PD is 09/04 ROW, I485 was filed on June 05th 07.



    more...


    tattoo art galleries. Tattoo Designs Art Gallery
  • Tattoo Designs Art Gallery



  • jotv
    11-19 08:27 PM
    hello,
    i took only one dd totally 4322 (4000+322) for h1b first time stamping.in thehdfc bank some other people also did the same thing.

    if its wrong means how come hdfc people will give dd as a single one.

    please tell me is it ok because i already took the appointment also. is there anybody please suggest me. before going to interview is there any dds i have to take ? your suggestion is really helpful for me.





    tattoo art galleries. Girls Tattoo Art Gallery
  • Girls Tattoo Art Gallery



  • amitjoey
    06-09 02:29 PM
    One of my friend with PD Jul 2001 EB3 India is still waiting for his GC. His name check was cleared 4-5 months back and not sure what he was waiting for.....

    India EB3 Jul 2001 is current and he still haS not gotten his card. That Sucks!!. That means, it is still largely your luck!!



    more...


    tattoo art galleries. designs gallery 12. Tribal
  • designs gallery 12. Tribal



  • tabletpc
    06-17 01:40 PM
    Been there, done that , do this�!!!

    Long story short. I am not sure if its illegal , but surly it is questionable and could make your immigrations issues complicated.

    I contemplated a lot when I developed the iPhone App. Looking at the number of downloads now , I could have made good money �. but could have been at the cost of some complications. With 485 pending I did not wanted to land into another delay�!!!

    So play it safe for now�keep it as free.


    For those interested in iPhone programming resources�..iTunes has lots of podcast. Stamford podcasts are my favorite.





    2010 Tattoos Art Gallery With tattoo art galleries. Pupa Tattoo Art Gallery
  • Pupa Tattoo Art Gallery



  • looivy
    03-23 02:15 PM
    I recently spoke to one of the murhty attorneys about this and they mentioned that if the delay is because of company issues then you can travel back on AP but however if the delay is because of some security check then it is best to wait for it.

    How do I determine if it is due to company issues or security check?

    The consulate just sends standard reply and DOS does not disclose any information beyond status still pending.



    more...


    tattoo art galleries. Tattoo Art, Tattoo Art
  • Tattoo Art, Tattoo Art



  • msyedy
    01-12 06:57 PM
    I understand this topic has been discussed ad nauseam, so I'm not raising this issue per se. I do not know where we stand on the likelihood of this provision getting passed by Feb 15th, but I do know that the Core group must be trying their best to get some provisions along these lines.

    But just in case the "AOS without current PD" is seen as too big a change by the law makers or its sponsors in the undustry, I think it might be worthwhile to consider some of its watered-down alternatives. The law makers themselves may have a perception of this provision "creating a log jam at the AOS stage", not unlike the (mis)perception of some of IV members themselves!

    Some alternatives are:
    (a) Ability to file I-485 if the I-140 has been approved for X years, or if the I-140 has been pending for Y years (this is similar the provision of the ability to file H1 extensions beyond 6 years if a labor is pending). The advantage of this provision is that this will sound familiar with an already existing law; and will let the floodgates to AOS slowly and in a more controlled manner.

    (b) Ability to file I-485 if the PD is within N years of the published PD in the Visa Bulletin. For example, assuming N = 2 years, India EB3 with PD 5/11/03 and India EB2 01/08/05 can file. Again this has the advantage of a more controlled entry via the Visa Bulletin, but at least it'll start clearing the queue and people can get their EAD, FBI name check, while waiting for the visa numbers to be available.

    (c) If an Labor has been approved for X years
    (d) If the alien has been on H1 for Y years
    or a combination of any of the above

    Please understand that I whole heartedly support the "AOS without current PD" provision; it's just that it would be wise to be ready with some alternatives should the need arise.


    Why are you making it more complicated. People here want to get things done faster and relief for everyone.
    According to your statement .(New formulas). people with I-140 approved for x years can file I-485 and so on......

    If we are fighting for something nice, why not fight and say that we need everyone to be able to file I-485 like it was earlier. Reducing jam in USCIS is not a simple issue.By decreasing the number of I-485 filing the amount of time cannot be accuratly estimated that would take it to clear a case. USCIS can increase filling fees which they are thinking of doing to handle the current log jam they have, so I think we stick to and follow IV core.





    hair Star Tattoo, Art Tattoo tattoo art galleries. The Perfect Tattoo Art Gallery
  • The Perfect Tattoo Art Gallery



  • roseball
    03-31 02:38 AM
    Hello frnds,

    Just today, started new contract job at Clients place with big consulting firm on EAD. On my first day in the evening I got a call from consulting firm saying my back ground check have criminal record from state of Idaho. Till now I never ever was involved in any kind of criminal act. They asked me to stop going to work till it is resolved. consulting firm says all the states and federal agencies cleared me where I last lived, except state of idaho where i worked for 5 months.

    Frnds please help! how should I resolve this issue. I have signed a 6 month rental lease, Left my H1B employer depending on this job. More over to all this we are expecting our first child and my wife doesnt have insurence. I was so happy I got this break but now this false check.

    Please let me know if any one was in this situation and got out of it successfully.

    Thanks,
    Hydubadi.:confused:

    Sorry to know about your situation. Nothing you can do at this point other than waiting to get the final report and know what the issue was in Idaho. You can ask them to give you a copy of the report.



    more...


    tattoo art galleries. Though tattoo art gallery also
  • Though tattoo art gallery also



  • mrdelhiite
    07-24 07:04 PM
    Thanks for your replies. I have shared the information with him. He just told me that he has a PD back in 2006 EB2 from his last company. He filed Labor + 140 (approved) but did not file I-485 (sorry i did not ask him or he told me earlier).. so now that his PD is fixed you guys think he should wait ?.. His Category for filing will be the same .. Does that help reducing RFE's ?

    Please suggest.

    Thanks
    -M





    hot Tattoo Designs Art Gallery tattoo art galleries. Print Crazy Tattoo Art Gallery
  • Print Crazy Tattoo Art Gallery



  • hiralal
    05-11 09:18 AM
    no comments on the above ..or a different / better idea ??



    more...


    house Decant Horse Tattoo Art on tattoo art galleries. Pupa Tattoo Art Gallery
  • Pupa Tattoo Art Gallery



  • paskal
    11-09 12:23 PM
    calling on your high skills...iv is you and me...remember!!





    tattoo Girls Tattoo Art Gallery tattoo art galleries. Tattoo Art Gallery easy.
  • Tattoo Art Gallery easy.



  • rkm
    07-17 06:52 PM
    Just made payment $100.00

    Thank you



    more...


    pictures designs gallery 12. Tribal tattoo art galleries. Japanese Tattoos~37
  • Japanese Tattoos~37



  • gceverywhere
    06-10 12:53 PM
    Ok..So now that I have your attention, I can say how I feel about our top priority right now.

    Most IV members can see the current action item about calling 6 representatives on the home page at the top. If you are someone who has already made the phone calls then you have my respect and admiration.

    For the rest of you, here is the link
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19387

    I think a lot of people come to IV to find a pleasant surprise waiting for them but close it when they don't see any good news. They also browse around a bit to see what others are talking about and also get in discussions/arguments when they have some time. But not a lot of people actually spend time to read action items and follow what the core team is asking them to do. I'm not sure what the reasons are. May be people are afraid that calling someone in Washington will get them on some list. May be they don't like to be told what to do. May be this may be that.. I don't know.

    But if you are someone who hasn't joined IV in any of its various efforts to bring attention to our issues then I'm not sure if you do anything good for yourselves. I'm not saying that I have participated in every single campaign. But I have tried my best to do something. When will you do something for yourselves? Do you realize that if you don't act now, it will be TOO late to act? Do you realize IV is all of us? If we don't act, IV remains ineffective. So Act now or wait forever. It only takes 10 minutes to call all the numbers and they don't even ask for your name in most cases.

    I just checked the tracker and only saw 41 people who have called all the numbers. I don't get it. What is wrong with the rest of you?

    I also want to say that you owe it to IV after everything IV has done for you. (e.g Rally +Funding drive+many many campaigns).

    IV has united us. Now lets show the strength of our unity.


    Disclaimer: I'm not a core team member. I'm neither a state chapter leader nor one of the truely active IV members. I'm just an ordinary person like most of you but I think I finally GET IT. Nothing will happen unless I do my part. Now how about clicking that link above and making a few phone calls. Trust me, you will feel good about yourself after you do it. And please update the poll after you have completed your calls.





    dresses Print Crazy Tattoo Art Gallery tattoo art galleries. Tribal Tattoo Dragon,Dragon
  • Tribal Tattoo Dragon,Dragon



  • andy garcia
    08-23 07:00 AM
    ... 160 views until now and no one offered any help yet :o
    please help :D


    Hi GCanyMinute;

    The PD only shows on the Approval Notice of the I140 . The I485 does not show any PD.

    thanks

    andy



    more...


    makeup Tattoo Art, Tattoo Art tattoo art galleries. Decant Horse Tattoo Art on
  • Decant Horse Tattoo Art on



  • gopinathan
    04-13 01:55 PM
    braindrain - can you please update on your parents visa please ..

    I have a similar issue that I need some guidance..

    My Wife last name is spelled with 2 e's and my in-laws last names in her passport are spelled with 2 e's. Our Marriage certificate is based on the passport name and has 'ee'.

    Her Birth Certificate has only one 'e' and the parents last name in that certificate have single 'e'. Also, my in-laws passports have single 'e'.

    how bad is this additional 'e' ?? I wil update her birth certificate to 'ee' so that it matches her passport name (no problems in future for I-485) but can her birth certificate have her parents name as singe 'e' that matches their passports ?? (or is this a stupid idea to have different surnames for child and parents in birth certificate ?)

    thanks
    Gopi





    girlfriend Tattoo Art Gallery easy. tattoo art galleries. Tattoos Art Galleries
  • Tattoos Art Galleries



  • GoneSouth
    04-17 06:42 PM
    This is effectively a non-compete clause. Enforcement of non-compete clauses varies by state, but most states include "broadness" as a criteria in deciding if a particular non-compete clause is enforceable or not. (e.g., read this article about ohio (http://tinyurl.com/2oysd8) or this article about colorado (http://tinyurl.com/2q6hcd) ... your state may vary) The restriction of "can't work for any IT business anywhere in the US" is indeed extremely broad.

    Based on my google law degree ;) , I'd say this particular clause is not enforceable. If it were me, I'd sign the contract with a smile, get the three year extension, then find a new employer. Your old employer may sue you, but it's unlikely they'd win.

    This is just a guess though. Check with a lawyer.

    - GS





    hairstyles Though tattoo art gallery also tattoo art galleries. girl and designs. Geisha
  • girl and designs. Geisha



  • sanprabhu
    07-17 04:32 PM
    I think we should send post cards to all the senators. The message should be simple:

    1. RECAPTURE of the lost EB visas for the last decade.
    2. Per Country quota flexibility.

    The post cards should be sent to all the 100 senators.

    If people want to send flowers it should be again to soldiers at Walter Reed. I think this time it should say Thank you for your service by USCIS.





    zofa30
    09-13 04:21 PM
    Hi a_yaja,
    Thank you very much for taking the time to give me an example. I appreciate it. I just have some comments/questions that will further clarify the situation for me.

    1- You mantioned "For your date to be current, the cut-off date has to be July 8th, 2010 or later." I think you ment that the cut-off date has to be July 7th, 2006 or later because my Priority Date is July 7th, 2006 based on the example you gave?

    2- Could you please guide me to the bulliten that states the cut off date for countries. That will help me to understand if it worth to worry about porting the PD or not.

    3- I am not from China or India. Is that mean the priority date is current for Eb-2 + perm (employment based (2nd category))? If this is the case why should I worry about porting PD from old EB2 to new EB2?

    Thanks,





    Munna Bhai
    05-08 02:07 PM
    One of China'a growth/export strategy is (and was) always to attract Chineese enterprenuers who settled in the west, so that they can bring technology and market(links).
    Now they want all the other chineese to come back, as it is more of country's requirement of quality work force of their own, it seems.
    US will loose the edge slowly, if they don't act quickly in not only in retaining talented immigrants and need to do "lot" other things.

    Infact USA has given so much to immigrants but I don't understand why they don't try to retain them.I learned lot of technicals/mgnt skills and now I am sure lot of other countries need my skill-set.