Sunday, June 19, 2011

valentine backgrounds

images pink valentines background valentine backgrounds. pink valentines background
  • pink valentines background



  • amitjoey
    07-17 07:17 PM
    I think we need to send flowers with thank you note to IV core members and congress woman.Let us get vote and send flowers to those addresses.

    Thank you

    Instead send $$ as donations to IV. Contribute.





    wallpaper pink valentines background valentine backgrounds. Valentine Backgrounds
  • Valentine Backgrounds



  • hope123
    12-22 06:05 AM
    Appreciate all of your valuable inputs.

    I am able to check my I-485 receipt date on uscis.gov. How can we know the notice date. As per my employer they sent it on July2nd and we know USCIS moved those dates again back and forth. When we are counting 180 days do we start counting from I-485 notice date or receipt date?

    If my current employer agrees that I am moving to the new employer using my EAD and he don't object anything.. I heard if we use AC21 we may get RFE's for what is the current job description and all. Do I have to use AC21?





    valentine backgrounds. Valentine Backgrounds
  • Valentine Backgrounds



  • sam_hoosier
    12-11 12:39 PM
    Does anybody know what is the current fee for H1B transfer (from one employer to another), and how long does it take.

    $ 320 filing fees + $ 1500 employer fees = $ 1820

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=f56e4154d7b3d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD





    2011 Valentine Backgrounds valentine backgrounds. valentine backgrounds
  • valentine backgrounds



  • a_yaja
    01-13 12:28 PM
    Please note that the petitioners statement of the beneficiarys prior employment is insufficient evidence. A letter of reference must be written by the employer from whom the beneficiary was employed and obtained experience in the job offered prior to December 25, 2004. Such references must be submitted to cover twelve months.



    The above statement makes me wonder if the lawyer submitted the exp. letters at all. Sometimes lawyers are idiots and they miss crucial items.

    As far as IO being satisfied and what are his next steps is hard to say. The usual process is to first provide NOID (Notice of Intention to Deny), which will give you one more chance to clarify matters. But one can never say.

    On the bright side, your case will be processed quickly and the I-140 wait will be over.

    Good luck on your I-140 approval.



    more...


    valentine backgrounds. valentine-ackgrounds,
  • valentine-ackgrounds,



  • sainwa
    04-16 01:48 PM
    Any one from Sugarland (Houston TX)? Its rated one of the best place to buy the house NOW .
    http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2008/real_estate/0804/gallery.best_buy_home.moneymag/6.html

    How is the IT job market there? who are the big employers in Houston area?





    valentine backgrounds. funny quotes about valentine.
  • funny quotes about valentine.



  • pasagc
    07-31 07:03 PM
    I am going to file my EAD by my self. My I-485/AP was filed my my laywer on 11th july. I



    more...


    valentine backgrounds. valentine wallpapers.
  • valentine wallpapers.



  • seahawks
    09-18 09:23 AM
    Why dont we take voting for name change and see what % of members will opt for the change.
    not in favour. IV has established an identity with all the hard work from the founders, they are people like you and me who are putting their valuable time. Changing the name now will only add to confusion in the minds of all thousands of people who are involved or talked to from contributions, to news letter articles, appearing on news channels, to talking to law makers and so on. It will take extra efforts to say this " the newly called ... which used to be IV... ". In my opinoin IV is fine, just add a phrase below, as "legal aliens for immigration reform" or something like that.





    2010 Valentine Backgrounds valentine backgrounds. pink valentines background
  • pink valentines background



  • rp1975
    01-14 05:36 PM
    You have waited very long and I think you deserve to get the green card. But under EB3 India, that wont happen for another 4-6 years to be conservative. If you were qualified for EB2 as of Nov 2001 (you held a MS or had BS + 5 yrs as of Nov 2001, you should not have any problem with retaining the old priority date while filing under EB2). Ask your client to file Perm LC under EB2 & do the I140 using the Nov 2001 PD. Then join them.If you don't qualify, do in EB3. Dont join the client if they are not stable.. better to wait with your current employer under EB3 than go EB3 with an unstable employer and risk losing it all in the worst case scenario. If they really want you that badly, they will do this under premium processing and you could be in your current state with them in a matter of a couple of months.

    While the new company files for PERM EB2 LC & then 140, does the old company which applied for EB3 LC have any power to disrupt the processing in other words, can they withdraw the LC/140 so that the PD cannot be reused??



    more...


    valentine backgrounds. Pink Valentine Background
  • Pink Valentine Background



  • GCcomesoon
    06-25 01:27 PM
    Guys

    Go to rite-aid & they are really cheap if you are looking to save some money.I went to Kinkos & the lady said it would cost around $65 for me & my wife ( 8 copies each ) , Now she herself suggested that I should save some money & try some other place like CVS, or Rite-Aid

    I went to rite-aid & paid approx $15 for me & my wife ( 8 copies each )

    Thanks
    GCcomesoon





    hair valentine backgrounds valentine backgrounds. VALENTINE#39;S BACKGROUNDS
  • VALENTINE#39;S BACKGROUNDS



  • kriskris
    02-24 04:10 PM
    In 2-3 weeks span..

    Can you please tell us the IRS address where you sent the request for updating ITIN with SSN.



    more...


    valentine backgrounds. valentines day ackgrounds.
  • valentines day ackgrounds.



  • GEEVER
    January 31st, 2008, 12:42 AM
    One piece of advice might be to go for something much less expensive first, to see if you actually like digital photography - the second hand prices are pretty abysmal for these things, so unless you think you are a really good salesman when it comes to selling your old stuff on E-bay or such, it would be less of a risk to you to get either a used P&S or a new, less expensive model.

    There are many things that make a difference between a DSLR and a "Advanced P&S" (Pro-sumer P&S or whatever you like to call the category that the Sony ends up in). But in the end, there's only a few of those that actually show in the photos:
    1. noise levels - the smaller sensor on the P&S (about half the size compared to the DSLR) means more noise in the picture, especially at high ISO [when you take pictures in rather dark circumstancs].
    2. The flexibility in focal length - the P&S has a fixed optical system, you can't really change it [yes, you can buy extra lenses to screw on the front and such, but it's really not that great]. This shows up, usually, more at the wide-angle end than on the telephoto end. The Sony here has a 31-465mm equivalent lens. That's pretty good, but 31mm is on the "narrow end of wide-angle", and you don't really have much choice to fix that. 465mm is plenty for most people.

    It's your money, so you spend it as you like :)

    --
    Mats

    so u're suggesting to buy an old one and see what happens?? that's not a bad idea...although i do know i love photography ,...otherwise i wouldnt have taken those classes





    hot valentine-ackgrounds, valentine backgrounds. Valentine Day Stock Vectors
  • Valentine Day Stock Vectors



  • vgc
    07-26 10:37 AM
    SA 2428. Mr. CORNYN submitted an amendment intended to be proposed by him to the bill H.R. 2638, making appropriations for the Department of Homeland Security for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2008, and for other purposes; which was ordered to lie on the table; as follows:


    At the appropriate place, insert the following:

    SEC. __. EMPLOYMENT-BASED VISAS.

    (a) Recapture of Unused Employment-Based Immigrant Visas.--Section 106(d) of the American Competitiveness in the Twenty-first Century Act of 2000 (Public Law 106-313; 8 U.S.C. 1153 note) is amended--

    (1) in paragraph (1)--

    (A) by inserting ``1994, 1996, 1997, 1998,'' after ``available in fiscal year'';

    (B) by striking ``or 2004'' and inserting ``2004, or 2006''; and

    (C) by striking ``be available'' and all that follows and inserting the following: ``be available only to--

    ``(A) employment-based immigrants under paragraphs (1), (2), and (3) of section 203(b) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1153(b));

    ``(B) the family members accompanying or following to join such employment-based immigrants under section 203(d) of such Act; and

    ``(C) those immigrant workers who had petitions approved based on Schedule A, Group I under section 656.5 of title 20, Code of Federal Regulations, as promulgated by the Secretary of Labor.''; and

    (2) in paragraph (2)--

    (A) in subparagraph (A), by striking ``1999 through 2004'' and inserting ``1994, 1996 through 1998, 2001 through 2004, and 2006''; and

    (B) in subparagraph (B), by amending clause (ii) to read as follows:

    ``(ii) DISTRIBUTION OF VISAS.--The total number of visas made available under paragraph (1) from unused visas from fiscal years 1994, 1996 through 1998, 2001 through 2004, and 2006 shall be distributed as follows:

    ``(I) The total number of visas made available for immigrant workers who had petitions approved based on Schedule A, Group I under section 656.5 of title 20, Code of Federal Regulations, as promulgated by the Secretary of Labor shall be 61,000.

    ``(II) The visas remaining from the total made available under subclause (I) shall be allocated to employment-based immigrants with approved petitions under paragraph (1), (2), or (3) of section 203(b) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (and their family members accompanying or following to join).''.

    (b) H-1B Visa Availability.--Section 214(g)(1)(A) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1184(g)(1)(A)) is amended--

    (1) in clause (vi), by striking ``and'' at the end;

    (2) by redesignating clause (vii) as clause (ix); and

    (3) by inserting after clause (vi) the following:

    [Page: S9966] GPO's PDF ``(vii) 65,000 in each of fiscal years 2004 through 2007;

    ``(viii) 115,000 in fiscal year 2008; and''.



    more...


    house valentine backgrounds valentine backgrounds. Valentine Wallpaper
  • Valentine Wallpaper



  • gcformeornot
    12-31 01:28 PM
    are we in trouble? please God no....





    tattoo funny quotes about valentine. valentine backgrounds. Be My Valentine
  • Be My Valentine



  • vxg
    08-31 01:30 PM
    At the risk of sounding like a broken record, please read my earlier posts on re-using finger prints through the BSS (Biometrics Storage System) implemented a while back by USCIS. Only a small number of applicants will get a second FP notice. See the below for more information:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum5-all-other-green-card-issues/23795-2nd-finger-printing-notice-anyone.html#post318744

    I read your post and trusted the BSS system memo from DHS however the lawyer and the IO from TSC says FP expired and need redone. I recall fully that my FP was digital. With USCIS nothing can bet trusted and everything is a mystery.



    more...


    pictures valentine wallpapers. valentine backgrounds. Today#39;s ackground is a pretty
  • Today#39;s ackground is a pretty



  • krishnam70
    07-18 01:53 PM
    It's a free country and everyone, including Lou Dobbs have a right to voice their opinion - boycotts will not serve any purpose.

    If you feel so passionately about it, here's what I suggest. Create a blog/website and every single day after his program, post an article pointing out factual inaccuracies in Lou's reports and views. If you don't want to watch the program, then CNN publishes a transcript a couple of hours later - follow that.

    It's hard work but believe me - do it consistently and do it well and you will see that it will work.

    Best of luck and post the address of your site/blog here should you decide to do it.


    Here is the blog created for talking about Lou Dobbs. I will start digging up material and posting to this site.. please feel free to start blogging there
    lets take it up to him

    http://loubdobbs-truthorlies.blogspot.com/

    cheers





    dresses Valentine Day Stock Vectors valentine backgrounds. wallpaper heart love.
  • wallpaper heart love.



  • vamsi_poondla
    01-19 01:17 PM
    Thank you for correcting. I was under the impression that most of the folks were pre-July 2007 filers (retro effective fees until Aug 17th ruling given by CIS). So I thought all impacted by June and July bulletins will be paying a lot without the admin fixes. And the whole hassle of renewals every year. Just cant imagine that we are in a developed country with such silly rules and all. This country needs immigrants now more than ever...People like us who can act, change and move things in a pragmatic way...

    Like you said...$2 is many times cheaper even if it is combo filing according to new fees. Let us not procrastinate further...this weekend, let us complete the letter and mail it.

    All, please act...time is the essence.


    The contrast correct, however the math behind is slightly wrong:

    Special Instructions :

    If you filed a Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, on July 30, 2007, or after, then no fee is required to file a request for employment authorization on Form I-765. You may file the I-765 concurrently with your I-485, or you may submit the I-765 at a later date. If you file Form I-765 separately, you must also submit a copy of your Form I-797C, Notice of Action, receipt as evidence of the filing of an I-485.

    You may be eligible to file this form electronically. Please see the related link "Introduction to Electronic Filing" for more information.

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=73ddd59cb7a5d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D

    So regardless of number of years a family of 3 upon next renewal will pay $2099 (which is still a huge number compares to $2 :) ) once and for all. That's why USCIS thinks it a good business alternative to give out 3 year EAD/AP so that they can cut cost. At the end of the day this change if implemented will be mutually beneficial.



    more...


    makeup Pink Valentine Background valentine backgrounds. valentine backgrounds
  • valentine backgrounds



  • indio0617
    05-01 12:04 PM
    If i check the dates for the I140 at Texas service center............. it say october, 2006............ but here we have few ppl who have been approved from november, februray,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

    is it like something random, or USCIS holds a lottery ............. i am just curious........

    Yes, It is definitely yet another lottery.

    Only one thing seems predictable with USCIS. All processes are slipping into gross in-efficeiencies, be it LC, I-140, name checks, 485 or citizenship. We can also credit them with having invented a very infamous terminology "retrogression".





    girlfriend Be My Valentine valentine backgrounds. Valentine backgrounds elements
  • Valentine backgrounds elements



  • sriramkalyan
    03-09 03:32 PM
    Hey, i was thinking that he can transfer priority date from EB3 to EB2 ..





    hairstyles valentines day ackgrounds. valentine backgrounds. Posted by Valentine#39;s Day at
  • Posted by Valentine#39;s Day at



  • mhtanim
    09-15 02:07 PM
    Can't see them. Already refreshed and deleted cookies.
    Anyway, can anyone tell me what's the processing date for EAD I485 based at NSC?

    It shows - May 1, 2008.





    waiting4gc
    04-16 01:45 PM
    pros --
    - no state taxes
    - cheap housing (renting or buying)

    cons
    - (for me at least) Houston is terribly humid and hot
    - concrete jungle pretty much sums up the city. There is hardly any good public transportation in any texas city

    I am thinking to moving from Allentown (PA) to Houston. Just wondering if anybody can enlighten me on the challenges that I am likely to face.
    Drivers License,Commute to downtown, childcare etc.
    I will probably get flamed again for posting a non immigration related (mostly except the DL part I guess) topic.
    I have an approved i-140 and EAD and 180 days past on 485 filing.





    enggr
    06-25 10:02 AM
    The attorney sent my I-94 and we got approval until Nov 2010. (this happened in sep/oct 2008)