rvr_jcop
02-17 04:53 PM
Hi My emplyer is saying that he will apply for extention 3 months before expiry . So I guess he will apply in July . So in that case I need the Paystubs of May and June . Am I right ?
Yes, according to English Calendar :)
Yes, according to English Calendar :)
wallpaper Kambakht IsHq Movie
bhatt
12-16 02:12 PM
A freind of mine had two years EAD and don't have H1 anymore. His drivers License was denied as EAD is not considered a valid document for drivers License extention.
This happened in Wayne , NJ.
I too will be going for the renewal soon. Did anyone else faced similar situtation. If yes, how did they resolve?
Try a different DMV. Some of the officers even does not know what is EAD or AOS. Recently I tried my local DMV it didn't go through then I went to Trenton, it was just a 2 min Job for them.
This happened in Wayne , NJ.
I too will be going for the renewal soon. Did anyone else faced similar situtation. If yes, how did they resolve?
Try a different DMV. Some of the officers even does not know what is EAD or AOS. Recently I tried my local DMV it didn't go through then I went to Trenton, it was just a 2 min Job for them.
lostinbeta
10-28 10:27 PM
HAHA, yeah, because they don't see your previous versions (unless you save your previous versions and keep them as examples)
2011 kambakht ishq wallpapers.
krishnam70
07-09 12:45 PM
I read about the problem in this thread and immediatly called all our friends and signed up for the drive. We went in a group of 25 people and signed up. Hopefully something will work out for Vinay and people like him. This is not a one time effort but once we are in the registry we have the capability to help many others who might be needing help. I urge members to please go to the drive's or request information on how to create drives in your own city and help in this good cause.
more...

gotgc?
09-17 11:48 AM
Your lawyer is right. Since you have an active and approved I-140, your I-485 can NOT be denied. Even if it is denied by mistake, it can be re-opened by MTR.
You should relax, in other words.
That is the advantage of having multiple immigrant petitions (one or more combination of I-140 and I-130).
Good Luck to you.
*** Not a legal advise ***
Thanks a lot for all your responses...i am optimistic now...hope they keep my AOS pending as I am from EB3-India, I may not get a chance to refile I-485 with my 2006 PD in the next 20 years....once again, thanks to you all...
You should relax, in other words.
That is the advantage of having multiple immigrant petitions (one or more combination of I-140 and I-130).
Good Luck to you.
*** Not a legal advise ***
Thanks a lot for all your responses...i am optimistic now...hope they keep my AOS pending as I am from EB3-India, I may not get a chance to refile I-485 with my 2006 PD in the next 20 years....once again, thanks to you all...
lostinbeta
10-21 01:19 AM
I actually agree with rev now.... I think the location of the text is what is making it look like there are too many empty spaces.... where if you offset the text it will be one big open space instead of a bunch of big ones.
I think that will make it look better.
I think that will make it look better.
more...
rampaadh@hotmail.com
05-18 08:08 PM
can you please give me the link? I searched Murthy's site, but could not find the link.
Today I called the uscis help line, they said the AP will be invalid if resident status is approved and I need to take "return resident visa" for my kid by contacting at the chennai consulate. I am going to call the chennai consulate tonight and let me see what they say.
Any suggestions?
Today I called the uscis help line, they said the AP will be invalid if resident status is approved and I need to take "return resident visa" for my kid by contacting at the chennai consulate. I am going to call the chennai consulate tonight and let me see what they say.
Any suggestions?
2010 kapoor in kambakth ishq
factoryman
06-18 12:50 PM
the first H1 stamping for me and 2 h4 for family members. Wife got it at Chennai, last Sep.
factory man:
if u r taking a pleasure trip/vacation/etc to canada..i dont think it matters. my situation is kinda unique because i had got my h1b stamped in toronto.
factory man:
if u r taking a pleasure trip/vacation/etc to canada..i dont think it matters. my situation is kinda unique because i had got my h1b stamped in toronto.
more...

uma001
09-08 04:44 PM
waitingmygc,
We can say lot of ways how we can proceed but companies are not in a position to listen to us. They are not desi consulting companies, they are american companies. Who will apply to the positions that appear on job posting sites or magazines? whoever qualify to those requirments on positions will apply to those positions. So there is no question of whether they qualify or not. If position is for 5 years exp, ofcourse most of the resumes will have min 5 yrs of exp. Doesnt matter whether you have masters or not.
We can say lot of ways how we can proceed but companies are not in a position to listen to us. They are not desi consulting companies, they are american companies. Who will apply to the positions that appear on job posting sites or magazines? whoever qualify to those requirments on positions will apply to those positions. So there is no question of whether they qualify or not. If position is for 5 years exp, ofcourse most of the resumes will have min 5 yrs of exp. Doesnt matter whether you have masters or not.
hair Kareena - Kambakth Ishq

lostinbeta
10-21 01:56 AM
ooo, I like photography, but I can't take pictures. I am just so horrible at it.... funny how something so easy is so hard for me.
more...
Pineapple
04-27 07:56 AM
read this:
Congressional Dems Say No Immigration Bill Anytime Soon - The Gaggle Blog - Newsweek.com (http://blog.newsweek.com/blogs/thegaggle/archive/2010/04/26/congressional-dems-say-no-immigration-bill-anytime-soon.aspx?hpid=topnews)
Congressional Dems Say No Immigration Bill Anytime Soon - The Gaggle Blog - Newsweek.com (http://blog.newsweek.com/blogs/thegaggle/archive/2010/04/26/congressional-dems-say-no-immigration-bill-anytime-soon.aspx?hpid=topnews)
hot kambakht ishq 2010 picsa

InTheMoment
09-10 03:38 PM
I sooo hear you ...especially the "shitty town in northern mass Lawrence"...and Infopass in that town. How did you bear this obnoxious combination man :p? If they can't give any more info why is the use of our taxes going to pay his (Infopass "IO") salary.
I guess there were no dates in the Boston office I guess... they are usually a bit more helpful.
I guess there were no dates in the Boston office I guess... they are usually a bit more helpful.
more...
house kambakht ishq wallpapers.
nj_03_2004
07-26 02:36 PM
I think if it is voted then it will pass. It also has Senator Chuck Schumer�s (D-NY) amendment (2448) provision.
It should get more Democrat votes this time.
It should get more Democrat votes this time.
tattoo Kambakth Ishq - Wallpaper
beautifulMind
06-09 12:05 AM
You can only get a US visa outside of USA and you only need a visa to enter US since you already in US then why do you need a visa? when you go back just apply for another B1 Visa
more...
pictures Kambakht Ishq#39;s stealing some

sandiboy
08-15 03:16 PM
485 RD:6/29
485 ND:7/25
FP ND: 8/8
FP Date:9/4
Is this from NSC or TSC? When did you receive this in the mail?
485 ND:7/25
FP ND: 8/8
FP Date:9/4
Is this from NSC or TSC? When did you receive this in the mail?
dresses Tags: wallpapers
RDB
08-28 02:39 PM
Dude, if your profile is genuine, that does indicate something - my PD is also Nov. 2005, EB3-I. Both of us got 1 year EAD instead of 2.......hmm.....my attorney called USCIS and according to the attorney they (USCIS rep) couldn't tell them the reason for 1 year EAD.......asked me to do infopass!
mate i am in the same boat as you. but I personally don't think anything can be done to change that. It is completely based on IO's judgement when approving application.
mate i am in the same boat as you. but I personally don't think anything can be done to change that. It is completely based on IO's judgement when approving application.
more...
makeup KAMBAKHT ISHQ WALLPAPERS, KAMBAKKHT ISHQ Photos

saran4
03-03 09:05 PM
Hi all,
consider i am working in location A and need to move to B from next month. is there any restriction in LCA?
why my company is not even applying? Due to some reasons they dont want to put me in location B and diverting to another location D.?
what may be the reason? why they are concerned about the offshore salary?
consider i am working in location A and need to move to B from next month. is there any restriction in LCA?
why my company is not even applying? Due to some reasons they dont want to put me in location B and diverting to another location D.?
what may be the reason? why they are concerned about the offshore salary?
girlfriend in kambakht ishq yas
krishnam70
07-08 02:37 PM
Please visit www.helpvinay.org to get furthur details.
Initially you need to go to a drive and register. You have to fill a form and give a simple swab test (Give saliva sample) . Takes 5 minutes.
Then you will get added to a national registry.
Alternately you can also register online if you not in a metropolitan area. We are having lot of drives right now in New York,New jersey,DC areas.
All details on www.helpvinay.org
If you have any more questions, I can answer
I just got this info from here and I will be going in to the drive today in my city..I have called up all my friends and informed them about it and they will be going in too. hopefully somebody will match.
Initially you need to go to a drive and register. You have to fill a form and give a simple swab test (Give saliva sample) . Takes 5 minutes.
Then you will get added to a national registry.
Alternately you can also register online if you not in a metropolitan area. We are having lot of drives right now in New York,New jersey,DC areas.
All details on www.helpvinay.org
If you have any more questions, I can answer
I just got this info from here and I will be going in to the drive today in my city..I have called up all my friends and informed them about it and they will be going in too. hopefully somebody will match.
hairstyles in Kambakth Ishq wallpaper
cheg
08-30 08:53 PM
Congratulations!!! Celebrate! :D
jotv
11-19 01:09 PM
thank you for your reply .
i have another question is i took the dd in hdfc is 4322/- by combinding 4000+322. is this the correct way or should i have to take two different ?iam lokking for first time h1b visa stamping .i already mentioned this.
before going to interview i have to take any other dd like h4 persons will do? if yes how much ? because i read some where 20,000 for blanket petition .
please tell me what documents i have to take to the interview? is there any sample questions list ?
i appriciate your help really.
i have another question is i took the dd in hdfc is 4322/- by combinding 4000+322. is this the correct way or should i have to take two different ?iam lokking for first time h1b visa stamping .i already mentioned this.
before going to interview i have to take any other dd like h4 persons will do? if yes how much ? because i read some where 20,000 for blanket petition .
please tell me what documents i have to take to the interview? is there any sample questions list ?
i appriciate your help really.
vts31
10-15 08:34 PM
my sis watches that