
belmontboy
09-15 02:53 PM
Any ideas? (My wife and son are in india now).
Anyway, I will support IV wholeheartedly going forward. Of course, I got benefitted from it. I am a long timer, 2001, EB3.
Sharab & Kabab.
Anyway, I will support IV wholeheartedly going forward. Of course, I got benefitted from it. I am a long timer, 2001, EB3.
Sharab & Kabab.
wallpaper candice swanepoel hair. candice swanepoel hair color. candice swanepoel hair
GCard_Dream
04-05 03:29 PM
I am in my 6th year H1B and have an approved I-140 (EB3) with PD in 2005. I am seriously considering moving to another company in order to be able to file in EB2 because of current priority date in that category. You guessed it; I am from ROW and I will qualify for EB2.
I have had several interviews but some of the employers were worried about the fact that I am in my 6th year and whether there was enough time for me to be able to safely transfer everything over to the new company. From what I know, here are the steps involved:
* transfer H1B - 1 month
* New labor - 3 month (max)
* I-140 - 1 month (premium)
So within 5 months, I-140 could be approved and then I'll be able to extend my H1B.
1. Is the timeframe I am thinking realistic?
2. Since I only have about 7 months left in my current H1B, is it wise to take this risk?
3. What could be the greatest risk in transferring companies at this stage?
Thanks in advance for your help.
I have had several interviews but some of the employers were worried about the fact that I am in my 6th year and whether there was enough time for me to be able to safely transfer everything over to the new company. From what I know, here are the steps involved:
* transfer H1B - 1 month
* New labor - 3 month (max)
* I-140 - 1 month (premium)
So within 5 months, I-140 could be approved and then I'll be able to extend my H1B.
1. Is the timeframe I am thinking realistic?
2. Since I only have about 7 months left in my current H1B, is it wise to take this risk?
3. What could be the greatest risk in transferring companies at this stage?
Thanks in advance for your help.
radhagd
01-13 09:43 PM
To port PD from Eb3 to EB2, He does not require to qulify for EB2 before Nov 2001, He is eligible if he is qualified at time of filing EB2.
2011 Candice Swanepoel 2010
whattodo21
05-03 10:24 AM
Right.
But Mr Gutierrez thinks otherwise. Hispanic Democrats know very well that if Legals get any reprieve, then the fate of undocumented provisions is for sure dead. That's why all legal provisions have been held hostage.
Unfortunately, legal immigration doesnot have any representation in the senate to work for our interests.
Suprisingly, majority of the Americans favor legal immigration over undocumented, and any legal provisions will have public support. A few senators are playing dirty politics and holding thousands of legalites ransom. If CIR fails, I would hope/pray these Hispanic Democrats don't get elected in mid-term so that we can move forward
catch 22 both ways! One way or the other we are joined at the hip to the Hispanic community.
But Mr Gutierrez thinks otherwise. Hispanic Democrats know very well that if Legals get any reprieve, then the fate of undocumented provisions is for sure dead. That's why all legal provisions have been held hostage.
Unfortunately, legal immigration doesnot have any representation in the senate to work for our interests.
Suprisingly, majority of the Americans favor legal immigration over undocumented, and any legal provisions will have public support. A few senators are playing dirty politics and holding thousands of legalites ransom. If CIR fails, I would hope/pray these Hispanic Democrats don't get elected in mid-term so that we can move forward
catch 22 both ways! One way or the other we are joined at the hip to the Hispanic community.
more...
uma001
07-24 03:41 PM
More details are needed to answer this question better.
I think that any time is a good time - it is better to start the process early. If the company is paying for the process - what is the harm. He should go ahead... If he is planning to leave the company and is required to sign some type of agreement to start GC process - then it will be a different story.
Well, If they file it now, they get queries like ' Why do you need this guy when there are so many americans looking for job. Need detailed documentation and business necessities to sponsor green card for this person'...this happened to three of my friends recently.
Finally it is up to you whether you want to go ahead now or later.
I think that any time is a good time - it is better to start the process early. If the company is paying for the process - what is the harm. He should go ahead... If he is planning to leave the company and is required to sign some type of agreement to start GC process - then it will be a different story.
Well, If they file it now, they get queries like ' Why do you need this guy when there are so many americans looking for job. Need detailed documentation and business necessities to sponsor green card for this person'...this happened to three of my friends recently.
Finally it is up to you whether you want to go ahead now or later.
anilsal
03-14 04:52 PM
is appreciated at IV. This is in addition to any other contributions (either time or money) to IV. :)
I meant "Recurring monthly Contribution" :)
I meant "Recurring monthly Contribution" :)
more...
4greencard
05-27 11:37 AM
How will the new bill affect the I-485 processing time?
Does anyone know the minimum and maximum times required for I-485 processing?
What type of factors delay the I-485 processing?
Let us say A filed for I-485 on the day 1 of the month when PD becomes current, B on the 15th day and C on the last day. Does this mean that A will get greencard first, B next and C last?
Thank you in advance for your information.
Does anyone know the minimum and maximum times required for I-485 processing?
What type of factors delay the I-485 processing?
Let us say A filed for I-485 on the day 1 of the month when PD becomes current, B on the 15th day and C on the last day. Does this mean that A will get greencard first, B next and C last?
Thank you in advance for your information.
2010 Candice Swanepoel: GQ Magazine

hdblue
04-18 03:10 AM
diptam - Thanks for the reply. The letters I had sent earlier is very similar to the template of the letter you posted. I am going to get new letters and send them over. Hopefully, it will get me out of this crazy 140 delay.
getrdone - By the labor application, I assume you are talking about the approved labor certificate that lists the experience and skills? If so, yes I do have a copy of it and will be including this language in the letters.
By the way, is it required to send 2 letters from each employer?
Hi,
Thank very much for posting. I have got some my experience lettter. I want share to this thread. I'll share soon again.
If you want to do more info, you also visit at: Experience letter (http://experienceletter.info)
Take care.
getrdone - By the labor application, I assume you are talking about the approved labor certificate that lists the experience and skills? If so, yes I do have a copy of it and will be including this language in the letters.
By the way, is it required to send 2 letters from each employer?
Hi,
Thank very much for posting. I have got some my experience lettter. I want share to this thread. I'll share soon again.
If you want to do more info, you also visit at: Experience letter (http://experienceletter.info)
Take care.
more...

Imm_Exploited
07-23 02:15 AM
rdehar,
I cannot agree with you more. The God-damn Labor Sub was the one of the main causes for the torturous retrogression of EB-based PDs.
Some one correct me if I am wrong; the majority of members on these forums are from India and no one can convince me that this GC wait is NOT absurd.
If the US is benefited from the skilled employees from India and they are not scared of these highly skilled personnel from overtaking the white Americans, starting their own businesses and demanding more moolah for their skills, they would have opened up the GC gates long back.
Free Market My Foot!! If the US did not have me as a bonded slave (read H1B + pending EB status) since last six years, I would have been a millionaire here like any other high school graduate could be. The laws for immigrants here are more stringent than those that are prevalent in communist China.
And one last thing, please nobody advise me to go back home because I am here in the US since it is worse in India. This is a nation of immigrants, and we all should sustain and reiterate it, time and again.
Sincerely - IE
I cannot agree with you more. The God-damn Labor Sub was the one of the main causes for the torturous retrogression of EB-based PDs.
Some one correct me if I am wrong; the majority of members on these forums are from India and no one can convince me that this GC wait is NOT absurd.
If the US is benefited from the skilled employees from India and they are not scared of these highly skilled personnel from overtaking the white Americans, starting their own businesses and demanding more moolah for their skills, they would have opened up the GC gates long back.
Free Market My Foot!! If the US did not have me as a bonded slave (read H1B + pending EB status) since last six years, I would have been a millionaire here like any other high school graduate could be. The laws for immigrants here are more stringent than those that are prevalent in communist China.
And one last thing, please nobody advise me to go back home because I am here in the US since it is worse in India. This is a nation of immigrants, and we all should sustain and reiterate it, time and again.
Sincerely - IE
hair candice swanepoel face.
prom2
07-22 12:03 AM
You are saying as if one has a choice.
If you file before August 17 then you have to pay the old fee. If you apply after August 17....
This is correct
If you file before August 17 then you have to pay the old fee. If you apply after August 17....
This is correct
more...
Junkie2007
10-09 05:51 PM
Hi,
I called up and spoke to the IO and asked him about the rejection of I-485 due to old fees and he defended that the application would be rejected without the new fee, I tried to explain him about the July bulletin 107 and that people who were on employment based category and whose dates were current should have used only the OLD FEES till August 17th, he did not agree about it and I did not force the issue!
If the IO officers don't agree about the right facts how would the people who just check the fee! I am sure that is why my application was rejected!
I am not sure what to do! Can somebody suggest anything!
How to let those people know that when we applied in August there was a bulletin which said that we can apply with old fee!
These are not "IO"s. These are called Customer Service Rep who are not hooked into the IO system. Their main purpose is to satisfy the mandate of servicing the Customer phone calls. There is no explicit mention of quality of service in the mandate. So go figure.
I called up and spoke to the IO and asked him about the rejection of I-485 due to old fees and he defended that the application would be rejected without the new fee, I tried to explain him about the July bulletin 107 and that people who were on employment based category and whose dates were current should have used only the OLD FEES till August 17th, he did not agree about it and I did not force the issue!
If the IO officers don't agree about the right facts how would the people who just check the fee! I am sure that is why my application was rejected!
I am not sure what to do! Can somebody suggest anything!
How to let those people know that when we applied in August there was a bulletin which said that we can apply with old fee!
These are not "IO"s. These are called Customer Service Rep who are not hooked into the IO system. Their main purpose is to satisfy the mandate of servicing the Customer phone calls. There is no explicit mention of quality of service in the mandate. So go figure.
hot candice swanepoel hair color.
CantLeaveAmerica
04-16 02:06 PM
I am willing to move to Flower Mound, TX. Any info will be greatly appreciated!
Hi,
I used to live in Dallas, TX before. Flower Mound is an excellent place, great school district if u have kids, lovely houses and residential community, close to both DFW airport and Grapevine Mills Mall...u couldnt ask for a better place!
Hi,
I used to live in Dallas, TX before. Flower Mound is an excellent place, great school district if u have kids, lovely houses and residential community, close to both DFW airport and Grapevine Mills Mall...u couldnt ask for a better place!
more...
house candice swanepoel face.
diptam
01-16 12:49 PM
My friend (Project Manager) wrote the letter in LetterHead as well as got it notarized/attested. The notarization is only for making sure who ever is the "undersignee" is the actual person. No one else is doing the signature for him.
Better to be safe. My Project Manager friend shouted at me when i asked him to do the notarization on top of the letter head - but i told him "please please....." and he did that :)
Thanks.
What is the difference between an affidavit and a letter? Affidavit is one that is not on a letter head and a letter is the one on a letter head or it depends on who is writing the letter?
Does 1 each serve the purpose?
With the initial packet, I had sent
1 letter from Company A (By the director on letterhead)
2 letters from Company B (1 from colleague on letterhead and 1 from HR on letterhead)
Better to be safe. My Project Manager friend shouted at me when i asked him to do the notarization on top of the letter head - but i told him "please please....." and he did that :)
Thanks.
What is the difference between an affidavit and a letter? Affidavit is one that is not on a letter head and a letter is the one on a letter head or it depends on who is writing the letter?
Does 1 each serve the purpose?
With the initial packet, I had sent
1 letter from Company A (By the director on letterhead)
2 letters from Company B (1 from colleague on letterhead and 1 from HR on letterhead)
tattoo Candice Swanepoel and
dupedinjuly
07-10 02:48 PM
http://www.deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,680197801,00.html
Workers feeling cheated by green-card reversal
By Deborah Bulkeley
Deseret Morning News
A surprise government announcement that there were plenty of employer-sponsored green cards available raised Mehul Kapadia's hopes that his wait for permanent residency was finally over.
But then, a sudden announcement that no new green cards will be issued for highly skilled workers until fall has Kapadia wondering if he'll ever find stability in America.
The State Department announced last month that employment visa numbers were available for all people seeking employer-sponsored green cards, except unskilled workers.
Applicants often wait years for those numbers. Kapadia, an Ogden software engineer originally from India, says he's been in line since Dec. 16, 2003.
For now, he's a legal worker with a temporary visa. So, when he saw he could apply for the green card number, Kapadia underwent the required medical exam and submitted his documentation July 2, the first day it could be submitted.
Then, that same day, the State Department issued an update stating that "sudden backlog reduction efforts by Citizenship and Immigration Services during the past month have resulted in the use of almost 60,000 employment numbers." The department called the backlog reduction an "unexpected action" and said employment visa numbers would be available again Oct. 1.
CIS had been working since May to reduce a backlog in applications it already has on file, said Bill Wright, spokesman for the agency.
"There's a numerical limitation of roughly 147,000 visas available (annually)," he said. "Once we met that numerical limitation, we requested that the State Department post a brand new, revised bulletin that anything after that is no longer eligible."
The State Department had originally posted the bulletin to ensure that all available visas for the fiscal year would be issued, said Steve Royster, State Department spokesman for consular affairs. Last year, he said, roughly 10,000 such visas weren't issued.
"Processing visas on file with CIS is going to benefit all the applicants in the pool, and this will ensure the entire allotment of visas for 2007 will be used," he said.
But Kapadia now says he feels cheated by two federal agencies that said one thing one day and another the next.
"Nobody knows what happened," he said. "This was kind of a big rejection and sense of being let down, but for what? We still can't comprehend why they acted in this extraordinary manner."
Kapadia isn't alone. Tens of thousands of people who work in the United States under employment visas and their families were affected by the change, said Crystal Williams, associate director for programs at the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
"There are people who flew to the United States so they could apply and had their families fly back. They paid attorney fees," Williams said.
AILA's sister organization, the American Immigration Law Foundation, is considering a lawsuit against the two federal agencies, Williams said.
"We've gone back now about 25 years and have never found a situation in which a bulletin was revised after the first of the month," she said.
Neither Royster nor Wright would comment on potential litigation. Wright suggested that anyone who filed an application on July 2 contact their local CIS office to find out the status.
The fee to apply for a green card increases July 30 from $395 to $1,010, including a fingerprinting fee.
Kapadia says he isn't worried about the fee hike so much as the freedom he'd receive with permanent residency. He'd be able to travel internationally without restrictions, and establish residency to study for a master's degree. He and his wife would be able to remain in the country if he loses his job, and they'd eventually be able to apply for citizenship.
"It's kind of a golden cage we are in. We are free, we are in America, but we are stopped from doing anything," he said. "I am looking for the American dream, but it is looking like more of a mirage."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contributing: The Associated Press
E-mail: dbulkeley@desnews.com
Workers feeling cheated by green-card reversal
By Deborah Bulkeley
Deseret Morning News
A surprise government announcement that there were plenty of employer-sponsored green cards available raised Mehul Kapadia's hopes that his wait for permanent residency was finally over.
But then, a sudden announcement that no new green cards will be issued for highly skilled workers until fall has Kapadia wondering if he'll ever find stability in America.
The State Department announced last month that employment visa numbers were available for all people seeking employer-sponsored green cards, except unskilled workers.
Applicants often wait years for those numbers. Kapadia, an Ogden software engineer originally from India, says he's been in line since Dec. 16, 2003.
For now, he's a legal worker with a temporary visa. So, when he saw he could apply for the green card number, Kapadia underwent the required medical exam and submitted his documentation July 2, the first day it could be submitted.
Then, that same day, the State Department issued an update stating that "sudden backlog reduction efforts by Citizenship and Immigration Services during the past month have resulted in the use of almost 60,000 employment numbers." The department called the backlog reduction an "unexpected action" and said employment visa numbers would be available again Oct. 1.
CIS had been working since May to reduce a backlog in applications it already has on file, said Bill Wright, spokesman for the agency.
"There's a numerical limitation of roughly 147,000 visas available (annually)," he said. "Once we met that numerical limitation, we requested that the State Department post a brand new, revised bulletin that anything after that is no longer eligible."
The State Department had originally posted the bulletin to ensure that all available visas for the fiscal year would be issued, said Steve Royster, State Department spokesman for consular affairs. Last year, he said, roughly 10,000 such visas weren't issued.
"Processing visas on file with CIS is going to benefit all the applicants in the pool, and this will ensure the entire allotment of visas for 2007 will be used," he said.
But Kapadia now says he feels cheated by two federal agencies that said one thing one day and another the next.
"Nobody knows what happened," he said. "This was kind of a big rejection and sense of being let down, but for what? We still can't comprehend why they acted in this extraordinary manner."
Kapadia isn't alone. Tens of thousands of people who work in the United States under employment visas and their families were affected by the change, said Crystal Williams, associate director for programs at the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
"There are people who flew to the United States so they could apply and had their families fly back. They paid attorney fees," Williams said.
AILA's sister organization, the American Immigration Law Foundation, is considering a lawsuit against the two federal agencies, Williams said.
"We've gone back now about 25 years and have never found a situation in which a bulletin was revised after the first of the month," she said.
Neither Royster nor Wright would comment on potential litigation. Wright suggested that anyone who filed an application on July 2 contact their local CIS office to find out the status.
The fee to apply for a green card increases July 30 from $395 to $1,010, including a fingerprinting fee.
Kapadia says he isn't worried about the fee hike so much as the freedom he'd receive with permanent residency. He'd be able to travel internationally without restrictions, and establish residency to study for a master's degree. He and his wife would be able to remain in the country if he loses his job, and they'd eventually be able to apply for citizenship.
"It's kind of a golden cage we are in. We are free, we are in America, but we are stopped from doing anything," he said. "I am looking for the American dream, but it is looking like more of a mirage."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contributing: The Associated Press
E-mail: dbulkeley@desnews.com
more...
pictures candice-swanepoel
prince_waiting
10-04 10:28 AM
Hi Everybody,
Located in Auburn,......was going to join the Georgia chapter because of the proximity to Atlanta distancewise..... but good to know that there are so many Alabamians out here......
War Eagle !!!
Located in Auburn,......was going to join the Georgia chapter because of the proximity to Atlanta distancewise..... but good to know that there are so many Alabamians out here......
War Eagle !!!
dresses Candice Swanepoel hair
FinalGC
07-10 05:47 PM
a1b2c3....hang in there.....Sept might bring more good news.......
Based on the bulletin, I see the bulletin is based on report from July 9......so it is likely there is more spillover and might move another 3 years...Just being hopeful.....:-)
Based on the bulletin, I see the bulletin is based on report from July 9......so it is likely there is more spillover and might move another 3 years...Just being hopeful.....:-)
more...
makeup Candice Swanepoel 15th
immuser
10-22 03:23 PM
I got receipts on Oct 20 for my application sent on Jul 18 and received by USCIS on 19th. I sent it to NSC and get receipts from TSC.
however, the receipt date is Aug 17th. Can others share their receipt dates? is it close to the date received by USCIS ?
I am afraid this might affect the overall processing time badly.
however, the receipt date is Aug 17th. Can others share their receipt dates? is it close to the date received by USCIS ?
I am afraid this might affect the overall processing time badly.
girlfriend Candice Swanepoel sex kitten
JunRN
11-05 12:32 PM
The good thing though, if your PD becomes current and you file AOS for them, they will follow your PD and will be approved along with your case. Meaning, your wife will always be in queu with you and overtake those with later PD.
The bad thing, if you don't maintain your H1, they will be out of status unless you got them their own H1 or apply for F1.
Worse is if they have to go back to your home country and wait from there.
The bad thing, if you don't maintain your H1, they will be out of status unless you got them their own H1 or apply for F1.
Worse is if they have to go back to your home country and wait from there.
hairstyles Tagged with candice swanepoel,

add78
02-13 11:06 AM
do you know what is the cost of filing a LCA amendment, and is it necessary to take a copy of that LCA and hang it on the client notice board ????????
Yes, it is MANDATORY for your employer (regardless of where the headquarters are) to issue an LCA amendment that MUST BE posted at the client location (usually by the employee) when you begin work at client site, for 10 days and sent back with date posted, where posted and date removed to the employer (faxed/scanned-emailed/mailed)
Yes, it is MANDATORY for your employer (regardless of where the headquarters are) to issue an LCA amendment that MUST BE posted at the client location (usually by the employee) when you begin work at client site, for 10 days and sent back with date posted, where posted and date removed to the employer (faxed/scanned-emailed/mailed)
thomachan72
10-04 01:29 PM
Is it advisable to put in a big % of your income into the retirement account. There seems to be a nearly 30% early withdrawal loss if you ever were to pull money early out of that prior to 60 years of age. So basically your own money will be lost.
Any ideas on this issue? It is not that I am planning to withdraw early but just for information purpose.
Any ideas on this issue? It is not that I am planning to withdraw early but just for information purpose.
jediknight
10-23 12:57 PM
I am surprised that this was not the law before but considering the current Immigration laws, I should not have been :-(