redelite
08-27 05:18 PM
haha, good to know I'm not the only one.. and Thanks guys! :D
wallpaper Royalty-Free Vector Clip Art

indyanguy
08-03 12:05 PM
I've been waiting for 400+ days for my NSC-EB3-140 to get processed. Really frustrating!! :mad:
deepikak
03-25 04:50 PM
I have voted for all the questions posted on legal immigration which speaks about our issues.
Please do participate , this is a golden chance to get our voice heard.
I have also posted a question about the same , you can also vote for this question.
Legal immigrants pay more taxes with no benefits ,waiting for GC for more than 10 +yrs ,aspiring to own a home with their savings but cant buy as they cant get GC .do something like visa recapture, allow us to file for AOS irespective of their PD."
Indian, atlanta,ga:)
Please do participate , this is a golden chance to get our voice heard.
I have also posted a question about the same , you can also vote for this question.
Legal immigrants pay more taxes with no benefits ,waiting for GC for more than 10 +yrs ,aspiring to own a home with their savings but cant buy as they cant get GC .do something like visa recapture, allow us to file for AOS irespective of their PD."
Indian, atlanta,ga:)
2011 (my favorite) clip art
san3297
09-02 09:17 AM
I went to border and security deffered inspection site at Raliegh NC from this url
http://www.cbp.gov/linkhandler/cgov/toolbox/contacts/deferred_inspection/deferred_inspection_sites.ctt/deferred_inspection_sites.pdf.
The Immigration Officer said to me I 94 can be given only till visa date.He said that you can stay as long as you want in US as you have 797 valid after your H1 stamp date.He said everything is fine not to worry.What shall i do now? I am confused.Can some one point me to site or link on USCIS which states this law.Can some attorneys point this link.
http://www.cbp.gov/linkhandler/cgov/toolbox/contacts/deferred_inspection/deferred_inspection_sites.ctt/deferred_inspection_sites.pdf.
The Immigration Officer said to me I 94 can be given only till visa date.He said that you can stay as long as you want in US as you have 797 valid after your H1 stamp date.He said everything is fine not to worry.What shall i do now? I am confused.Can some one point me to site or link on USCIS which states this law.Can some attorneys point this link.
more...
dcrtrv27
09-16 11:21 PM
Make copy yourself and keep handy. Few times I was been requested to make copy myself and to keep ready.
gc_dedo
03-30 04:42 PM
I am not really sure why this really makes a difference. My perm was approved in EB3 in about 7 months but if I have to wait 30 years to get a GC what difference does it make ?!?
It makes a difference for people who are porting from EB3 to EB2
It makes a difference for people who are porting from EB3 to EB2
more...
seahawks
07-26 08:42 AM
I was able to find this phrase, please check the context from the link provided.
"Where the beneficiary has been counted against the quota during the past six years, and never been out of the US for more than one year during the past six years, a petition is exempt."
http://www.hooyou.com/news/news060906h1b.html
"Where the beneficiary has been counted against the quota during the past six years, and never been out of the US for more than one year during the past six years, a petition is exempt."
http://www.hooyou.com/news/news060906h1b.html
2010 Find Math Clip Art Symbols
anilsal
10-12 01:04 PM
Don't post for receipts people... IV people don't like it.
IV people will not like new threads on receipts. Use the lengthy "Receipts Thread" to your heart's content.
IV people will not like new threads on receipts. Use the lengthy "Receipts Thread" to your heart's content.
more...
sobers
07-26 03:24 PM
Guess I've lot track of time now too
:)
anyway its going to be important to keep an eye on bills like these given that CIR is not going anywhere, and SKIL is not looking too good either. the 20,000advanced degree H1B exemption was introduced in the 2004-05 Omnibus Appropriations bill. maybe we can get a few simple administrative provisions like 485 filing in some bill.
I mean last year they got the real ID provisions in the iraq spending bill. this is not anywhere as controversial as that, but we we need the will to get this through. maybe we can have a fundraising effort for just this purpose...i'm sure lots of folks would join in..
I know you guys are doing your best under the present circumstances...
:)
anyway its going to be important to keep an eye on bills like these given that CIR is not going anywhere, and SKIL is not looking too good either. the 20,000advanced degree H1B exemption was introduced in the 2004-05 Omnibus Appropriations bill. maybe we can get a few simple administrative provisions like 485 filing in some bill.
I mean last year they got the real ID provisions in the iraq spending bill. this is not anywhere as controversial as that, but we we need the will to get this through. maybe we can have a fundraising effort for just this purpose...i'm sure lots of folks would join in..
I know you guys are doing your best under the present circumstances...
hair Math Int Lemon SVG Theme Clip
aarbi
08-01 11:15 PM
nope... I have my receipt notice that has June 11th on it, but the only system says July 3rd, which is the day they sent my notice :)
more...
help43
09-12 09:58 AM
Please advise on what documents that i need to submit for H1-B amendment
1) Previous employer Paystubs
2) Offer letter from new company...
3) Previous I-94
4) I-20 ...
5)-----
1) Previous employer Paystubs
2) Offer letter from new company...
3) Previous I-94
4) I-20 ...
5)-----
hot Math MCAS
Koki
11-01 12:08 AM
To err is human. Just tell them the mistake done and it will be corrected manually. I made a mistake too. I took two copies of the form with me - one hand corrected and the other without the correction. Show them both if needed.
more...
house Everyday Math Algorithm
willigetgc?
04-28 01:32 PM
I like your profile image ........ explains every back logged immigrant's situation!
read this:
Congressional Dems Say No Immigration Bill Anytime Soon - The Gaggle Blog - Newsweek.com (http://blog.newsweek.com/blogs/thegaggle/archive/2010/04/26/congressional-dems-say-no-immigration-bill-anytime-soon.aspx?hpid=topnews)
So what this means is twofold: that immigration is both the most tantalizing and the most dangerous demographic political issue on the American horizon. There now are 45 million Hispanics in America, 10 million to 11 million of whom have no legal permission to be here. The Hispanic vote is rising in importance, but there is still 9 percent unemployment (12 percent among Latinos) and citizen-workers feel under siege
Both Reps and Dems want their votes, but don't have the guts to do it!
read this:
Congressional Dems Say No Immigration Bill Anytime Soon - The Gaggle Blog - Newsweek.com (http://blog.newsweek.com/blogs/thegaggle/archive/2010/04/26/congressional-dems-say-no-immigration-bill-anytime-soon.aspx?hpid=topnews)
So what this means is twofold: that immigration is both the most tantalizing and the most dangerous demographic political issue on the American horizon. There now are 45 million Hispanics in America, 10 million to 11 million of whom have no legal permission to be here. The Hispanic vote is rising in importance, but there is still 9 percent unemployment (12 percent among Latinos) and citizen-workers feel under siege
Both Reps and Dems want their votes, but don't have the guts to do it!
tattoo Math Music Textbook clip art
insbaby
08-12 09:12 AM
1. Check with your lawyer on this
2. Do not send affidavit for Aug 20th. Then you end up with documents having two birthdates and affidavits for confirming both birthdates. Instead, just leave it and wait. You may or may not end up with an RFE.
2. Do not send affidavit for Aug 20th. Then you end up with documents having two birthdates and affidavits for confirming both birthdates. Instead, just leave it and wait. You may or may not end up with an RFE.
more...
pictures Schedule
northstar
07-18 01:11 AM
I dont think this should be our priority, his reporting is mostly based on illegal immigration, he does talk about H1B visa sometimes and has reported some incorrect facts, but again his focus is more towards cleaning up the H1B visa system so that things are transparent rather than stopping it altogether.
dresses clip art borders school. math
qasleuth
03-31 12:35 PM
If you do not want to wait for your employer to give you details about the report, you can order one for yourself using a service like Personal record search (includes criminal reports) from www.choicetrust.com.
If I were you, I would not wait around for details from the employer but spend the $25 and get all the info I can and dispute whatever is incorrect.
If I were you, I would not wait around for details from the employer but spend the $25 and get all the info I can and dispute whatever is incorrect.
more...
makeup To use any of the clipart
edaltsis
04-23 11:55 AM
Oflate there are quite a few incidents that USCIS has issued RFE's for change of address. I read them on IV Forums and my cousin/ few friends whom I know got RFE's for change of address reason. They send an RFE asking if anything has changed in the employment status (if so it means you need to file AC21) or prove your current employment. Some cases I heard got 485 denials without sending a RFE...this will make one to run on their toes for no reason.
It might not be a problem changing the address but its upto you to decide. If I were you, I would not change the address (for the pending cases) other than filing AR-11 which is required per law.
It might not be a problem changing the address but its upto you to decide. If I were you, I would not change the address (for the pending cases) other than filing AR-11 which is required per law.
girlfriend Math Clipart #46056 by Geo
prom2
10-30 12:54 PM
Update:
My lawyer just received AP docs.
nviren: usually they go to lawyer address (as per other users).
Good luck.
My lawyer just received AP docs.
nviren: usually they go to lawyer address (as per other users).
Good luck.
hairstyles Math Int Lemon SVG Theme Clip
BharatPremi
03-28 10:59 AM
same here. i have updated my information but it doesn't show up in stats
My experience: Fill all the fields at least for 1st and lasst blocks. Then you will find your record in tracker. Then do trial and error for making fields blank for some fields what you do not want to appear. Some fields, making blank would make record disappear and some not.
My experience: Fill all the fields at least for 1st and lasst blocks. Then you will find your record in tracker. Then do trial and error for making fields blank for some fields what you do not want to appear. Some fields, making blank would make record disappear and some not.
TeddyKoochu
04-22 03:47 PM
Congratulations HBK, what a relief to hear the good news on your case, I am in the same situation and started collecting papers to apply on normal processing will update all of you how it goes. same Vermont ..I am applying.
Hope things will work out good. the disaappearence of H1B memo from USCIS policy website itself is a good sign, let them announce formally also that they have withdrawn that memo.
May GOD Bless all.
USCIS Policy Memo site link below see for yourself.
USCIS - Policy Memoranda (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=7dc68f236e16e010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=7dc68f236e16e010VgnVCM1000000ecd190a RCRD)
I think you are right, hopefully its going to be a matter of time. What a great relief.
Hope things will work out good. the disaappearence of H1B memo from USCIS policy website itself is a good sign, let them announce formally also that they have withdrawn that memo.
May GOD Bless all.
USCIS Policy Memo site link below see for yourself.
USCIS - Policy Memoranda (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=7dc68f236e16e010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=7dc68f236e16e010VgnVCM1000000ecd190a RCRD)
I think you are right, hopefully its going to be a matter of time. What a great relief.
DareYouFireMe
03-09 04:18 PM
Doesn't matter....If he is from India/China, Without immigration refrom he is screwed either way....
If he is EB2 ROW then go with Nov 2006...
In any case please tell your friend to join IV and contribute to IV.....
Not sure what you meant by your statement "screwed either way"
Also, please let me know what does EB2 ROW means. Thanks!
If he is EB2 ROW then go with Nov 2006...
In any case please tell your friend to join IV and contribute to IV.....
Not sure what you meant by your statement "screwed either way"
Also, please let me know what does EB2 ROW means. Thanks!