Sunday, June 12, 2011

celeb tattoos female

images female celebrity tattoos. celeb tattoos female. Print Celebrity Tattoos Female
  • Print Celebrity Tattoos Female



  • gultie2k
    11-04 10:51 AM
    Case resolved!!
    All is well that ends well. Well my case got reopened, new RFE sent, and case is approved once the RFE resposne is submitted.

    Reason given for the denial of the case is abadonded RFE, even though no RFE was sent in the first place.





    wallpaper Print Celebrity Tattoos Female celeb tattoos female. female celebrity tattoo.
  • female celebrity tattoo.



  • manderson
    10-10 09:27 AM
    i filed thru TSC also, on Aug/14/15. Is this an isolated case or is this happening to others too?

    Anyone else?





    celeb tattoos female. female celebrity tattoos.
  • female celebrity tattoos.



  • nixstor
    06-28 02:57 PM
    Its wrong. Please check with other senior attorney. It is going to be a problem if you used like that.

    dpp,

    I dont know why its wrong for you. sounds very logical to me. Dont bring in the discussion of unnecessary current employment verification. The letter has to state that the employer is willing to hire him as a future employee. NOT RIGHT NOW. So the title has to be the title stated in the PERM/Labor Cert





    2011 female celebrity tattoo. celeb tattoos female. Female and Male Celebrity
  • Female and Male Celebrity



  • chaukas
    08-28 11:39 AM
    I hope this helps.



    more...


    celeb tattoos female. Print Celebrity Tattoos Female
  • Print Celebrity Tattoos Female



  • americandesi
    10-21 07:41 PM
    Refer http://www.murthy.com/news/n_staiss.html and search for "Multiple I-485 Filings Not Advisable"





    celeb tattoos female. Print Celebrity Tattoos Female
  • Print Celebrity Tattoos Female



  • Dhundhun
    11-21 05:27 PM
    While I was travelling from India to USA, I was waiting at one of the airports in USA for my connection. An airlines staff asked for my passport and by mistake pulled away my
    I-94 from from it.

    The I-94 returns are automated. You may be out of US in records. Another reason to contact USCIS.



    more...


    celeb tattoos female. The tattoos dont look too bad.
  • The tattoos dont look too bad.



  • apahilaj
    05-29 01:39 PM
    Yes file the G-28 forms as well..thats what i did too..

    I didn't file G-28 form since I was filing myself. Isn't G-28 only required if some one else is representing you?

    I've got the receipt notices for EAD as well. Will see what happens next.





    2010 female celebrity tattoos. celeb tattoos female. female celebrity tattoos.
  • female celebrity tattoos.



  • ramhs
    07-08 03:20 PM
    There is no drives even in a 1000 mile radius from where I live, hope this guy gets what he wants, looks like this guy has lots of support, lots of money. Can we do the same for all such people in India, there are probably hundreds of thousands of people in India who are in this situation who have no help like this guy. We should take our mind away from DOS and USCIS for a while and do some better things like this.



    more...


    celeb tattoos female. celebrity tattoos female
  • celebrity tattoos female



  • ragz4u
    03-14 01:34 PM
    Hi

    Are there any updates to the Bill that is being discussed right now ? I mean we have updates saying that they are discussing illegal immigration, border security, etc. I guess all of us are waiting to see & hear if something about us is getting discussed there. Something which would benefit our own community.

    Please don't get me wrong, but many people hopefully look at the posts everyday thinking that there might be an update which might benefit thier case.I would urge & request someone from core members to give continuous updates.That would also eliminate lot of doubts especially amongst groups who are not very clear on the immigration voice activities.

    Thanks
    GCcomesoon

    This is the link for the other thread http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=278

    FYI, the debate will resume tomorrow again. Updates will be provided real time (hopefully).





    hair Female and Male Celebrity celeb tattoos female. celeb tattoos female. female
  • celeb tattoos female. female



  • plreddy
    08-04 05:38 PM
    Same thing here also. My GC (primary ) was approved on 11-Aug-2008 and my wife's 485 is still pending. We went to India in November 2008 and returned back after 1 month. No questions were asked about my wife's AP.

    Thanks
    PL Reddy



    more...


    celeb tattoos female. Female Celebrity Tattoos
  • Female Celebrity Tattoos



  • tonyHK12
    12-07 06:13 PM
    Not really .... My brother worked in India for 3 years and worked here in US for 5 years before moving back to India and he is earning good too.

    Salary for any job depends on lot of factors. How one negotiates is a key factor.



    Cool how did he find the job, did he go through a recruiter from here or did he first land there and then search for a job?





    hot Print Celebrity Tattoos Female celeb tattoos female. This is the beauty of tattoos,
  • This is the beauty of tattoos,



  • PBECVictim
    07-29 02:59 PM
    In Texas Service Center, they are not processing I-140 cases filed in the month July end and August. They kept the side. God knows about their future. But they are processing 2008 April and may cases also.


    Where is FIFO? They should follow FIFO. Lot of those cases were BEC labor applications. So BEC guys suffered 3 yrs in backlog ceter, no justice there. No justice in USCIS even, waiting more than 1 yr for I-140 processing.

    It is not fair.



    more...


    house Celebrity Tattoos celeb tattoos female. Print Celebrity Tattoos Female
  • Print Celebrity Tattoos Female



  • cfan666666
    06-22 03:45 PM
    Thank you for the information,

    according to this link:

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=b0f860a07706d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=52a46c854523d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1 RCRD

    There are many mailing addresses for TSC


    USCIS TSC
    P.O. Box 851983
    Mesquite, TX 75185-1983

    USCIS TSC
    P.O. Box 850965
    Mesquite, TX 751185-0965

    USCIS TSC
    PO Box 850919
    Mesquite, TX 75185-0919

    USCIS TSC
    PO Box 851182
    Mesquite, TX 75185-1182

    USCIS TSC
    PO Box 852685
    Mesquite, TX 75185-2685

    USCIS TSC
    PO Box 852135
    Mesquite, TX 75185-2135

    USCIS TSC
    PO Box 852135
    Mesquite, TX 75185-2135

    USCIS TSC
    PO Box 279030
    Dallas, TX 75227-9030

    USCIS TSC
    PO Box 851804
    Mesquite, TX 75185-1804


    Any idea for filing 485?

    thank you and have a nice weekend.





    tattoo Print Celebrity Tattoos Female celeb tattoos female. Hot Celebrity Tattoos 2011
  • Hot Celebrity Tattoos 2011



  • alterego
    10-09 05:57 AM
    Another example of how this issue has now so clearly become a political hot potato in this country.



    more...


    pictures The tattoos dont look too bad. celeb tattoos female. Print Celebrity Tattoos Female
  • Print Celebrity Tattoos Female



  • cheg
    07-15 01:47 AM
    My husband and I filed our documents last July 5. It reached USCIS on July 6. I was also confused whether to file or not but I said to myself that even if we don't win the lawsuit at least we tried. I know we all don't know the outcome of this whole fiasco but the only thing we can do is hope and pray for the best. My brother is also H1 and just waiting to adjust status like me and my husband but he hasn't filed his documents. I can't tell him what to do because it's his own decision. I do know that I feel good about our decision and no matter what the outcome is, I'm glad that my husband and I did file our documents. So come Monday, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed and praying for all of us. :)





    dresses This is the beauty of tattoos, celeb tattoos female. Print Celebrity Tattoos Female
  • Print Celebrity Tattoos Female



  • fromnaija
    04-05 04:27 PM
    I am in similar situation with only three months left on my H1. My strategy is to apply for three year extension through current employer (done).
    Transfer to new employer only when I have an approved three year extension and then reapply PERM, I140 in EB2.
    I don't think 7 months are enough to get to I140 stage. Give room for things going south and for RFE if any.


    Being from ROW, porting PD is least of my worries because PD for EB2 ROW is current so I don't really have to port my PD. My only concern is if I have enough time to get my I-140 approved from the new employer so that I can continue to extend my H1B. From my calculation above, there is enough time but I am not sure if have missed any steps or miscalculated the processing times.

    As for EB2 from the current company, that isn't working out well hence the drastic measure to move company.



    more...


    makeup celebrity tattoos female celeb tattoos female. Celebrity Tattoos
  • Celebrity Tattoos



  • optimystic
    04-23 03:46 PM
    What about EB1s? Were they also Unavailable in the interim July 2- July 17 blackout period?

    I believe so. As per the archived bulletins, (and also per my memory) , everything was 'U' in Employment based category.





    girlfriend Hot Celebrity Tattoos 2011 celeb tattoos female. Print Celebrity Tattoos Female
  • Print Celebrity Tattoos Female



  • pt326bc
    10-31 06:30 PM
    I agree with BharatPremi.
    Address is a sensitive issue here in the US. USCIS aims to keep a tab on all aliens and has a rule regarding address changes being notified to the USCIS. They actually can penalize somebody who does not follow this rule.
    So giving out a temporary address when you first arrive in the country could be okay but it is not okay once you start your employment/credit history.
    Every address you have ever put on your credit card application/where you have received utility bills/received car insurance papers/dmv documents is actually pretty easily traced.
    Just try accessing your credit report. It will list out all the addresses you have been in the past few years.
    So having your friend's address for correspondence is a little tricky.
    I have tried to have a PO box for correspondence with utility companies/credit cards/bank statements but as I understand you cannot provide a PO Box address to USCIS.
    If I remember correctly when I went for fingerprinting they actually had a section for physical address and one for mailing address; but for most parts the documents you fill out for USCIS don't allow you the option of filling out separate physical address and mailing address.
    Since the potential for being penalized by USCIS exists you should contact your lawyer and try to figure it out.
    Regards.





    hairstyles Female Celebrity Tattoos celeb tattoos female. Print Celebrity Tattoos Female
  • Print Celebrity Tattoos Female



  • help43
    09-10 09:02 PM
    I Have H1-B Approval but I dont have I94 with it.

    Actually my H1-B valid from October 1st.

    I went to my friends consultancy, those people said like you can work for any employer in OPT Status. So they want to run my paystubs up to september 1st 2008.Once I got the H1-B they want to run my paystubs from another company(througth Which i applied My h1-b).

    Now I got the h1-b approval but i didnt get the new i-94 with it. And my previous employer ready to run paystubs with new h1-b company.

    My OPT expiration date is on dec 29 2008.I am planning to go to consulate in the month of November 2008.

    Please help me out what do i need to

    1) Which Country i need to go?(Canada, INDIA or Mexico)

    2) What documents i need to take?





    rvr_jcop
    03-27 12:51 PM
    I feel the same... but I'm not sure if I am ready to go back just yet. I spent beyond my means to get my masters and spent a couple of years just paying it back.
    I might have some left in me to try again one more time and hoping that some reforms would happen which would help me then.

    But yeah, I am not sure if I'll really go after that h1 if I have to go for stamping now.

    pal :)

    Oh, and also, consider the 'risk' involved in the underlying 485. If you have everything in place and all the documents such as LCA are proper, proved A2P etc...then the risk should be negligible. But again, you know that better than us. Good Luck.

    In my case, I decided enough is enough. I am going back 'home' should something happen to my 485., in fact with a big smile.





    svam77
    07-18 06:57 PM
    My I 140 alone was applied on July12th as we did not know anything about the revision that time.

    I did not recieve the receipt notice yet and I called USCIS and they dont have a record of my entry yet.

    Mine was a labor substitution with my current company itself. My current company is a multi billion dollar US firm and they go by the rules, so I am not worried about my I 140 approval.

    Since my I 140 was applied based on a labor subsitution, and if my I 140 receipt comes in August ( lets say august 10th), would I still be considered in the July bulletin ?

    Thanks a lot for the reply,
    Sam