FredG
May 28th, 2007, 12:08 PM
Don't get discouraged, Lee. Sensor dust is part of the game, and we all have to deal with it.
If you haven't read about it yet, the generally accepted way to "see" the dust is to take a shot of a non-textured light object (I use the ceiling, or a clear sky). Put it in manual, set to a low iso, stop the aperture down to f/16 or even more, adjust ss for proper exposure (may be several seconds, but no problem if you are shooting a texture-less target.) Then you can zoom way in on the image and scout around to see the crud. This is a good way to check after you clean to see if you really got it all.
When cleaning, always try the least intrusive method first. I try the blower several times first. If there is still stuff left, I go in with the arctic butterfly. If there is still junk in the same spot after several passes, it is likely stuck there and I go after it with the lens pen. If it is not in the same spot, it is not stuck, so I keep after it with the brush followed by the blower.
If you haven't read about it yet, the generally accepted way to "see" the dust is to take a shot of a non-textured light object (I use the ceiling, or a clear sky). Put it in manual, set to a low iso, stop the aperture down to f/16 or even more, adjust ss for proper exposure (may be several seconds, but no problem if you are shooting a texture-less target.) Then you can zoom way in on the image and scout around to see the crud. This is a good way to check after you clean to see if you really got it all.
When cleaning, always try the least intrusive method first. I try the blower several times first. If there is still stuff left, I go in with the arctic butterfly. If there is still junk in the same spot after several passes, it is likely stuck there and I go after it with the lens pen. If it is not in the same spot, it is not stuck, so I keep after it with the brush followed by the blower.
wallpaper tattoo love quotes for him
Green.Tech
05-28 03:00 PM
I did it last night. Please contribute!
InTheMoment
06-09 12:52 PM
I would love to believe that - some predictabilty in the assignment of files to AIO's - but that is certainly not true atleast from what we see from data !
Even though your pd is current, It is quite possible that they have not assigned a visa number yet to your case. So they are probably assigning by order of PD's
Example: Sept 2003, before Oct 2003,....So on..so they are assigning earlier PDs Visa numbers first.
Second possibility is that there could be too many eligible before your date or exactly your date and in which case they will go with RD..which in your case is July 2nd, 2007. There could be people with 485 RD's in 2005 when the dates were current.
This is pure guess work and speculation, I really do not know how they do this. But if they really have enough visas for EB2, yours will still be current next month.
-------------------------------------------
India EB3- PD: June 2003
Contributed $480 + Monthly Recurring contributor.
Even though your pd is current, It is quite possible that they have not assigned a visa number yet to your case. So they are probably assigning by order of PD's
Example: Sept 2003, before Oct 2003,....So on..so they are assigning earlier PDs Visa numbers first.
Second possibility is that there could be too many eligible before your date or exactly your date and in which case they will go with RD..which in your case is July 2nd, 2007. There could be people with 485 RD's in 2005 when the dates were current.
This is pure guess work and speculation, I really do not know how they do this. But if they really have enough visas for EB2, yours will still be current next month.
-------------------------------------------
India EB3- PD: June 2003
Contributed $480 + Monthly Recurring contributor.
2011 short love quotes for him from
GCNirvana007
10-04 06:10 PM
What all other questions, like "Are you still working for the GC sponsored employer" ?
Asked me if i am married or single - I mean wtf you dont see my status in the computer screen
Asked me if i am married or single - I mean wtf you dont see my status in the computer screen
more...
HV000
02-24 12:37 PM
It is important to note that IO vetting the AC21 - I-485 Application for approval HAS TO consider that EXPERIENCE and PERFORMANCE can comand greater salaries in the free job market!!!! This is VERY important since there is a hugh time gap between LC and I-485 Approval especially for non ROW countries!!
USCIS should NOT be intervening when companies can provide higher salaries for same or similar jobs to QUALIFIED candidates.
USCIS should NOT be intervening when companies can provide higher salaries for same or similar jobs to QUALIFIED candidates.
abhay
10-30 09:19 AM
I did some mistakes when I went for Visa intervew in March 2007, I have done a new form on line and printed again.If they have not changed the usage of online DS-156 you could do the same thing.
Some fields cannot be edited after you save for the first time like Passport Details (Number, Place of issuance etc).
Some fields cannot be edited after you save for the first time like Passport Details (Number, Place of issuance etc).
more...

hindu_king
04-23 11:49 AM
I am planning to change my apartment next week. Its same city same zip code just different apartment complex (got a better deal). I am working the same job, same profile no changes since filing my 485 in Aug 2007. I also received a RFE in July 2008 (at that time my PD was current) it was for BC for which I had submitted an affidavit from my parents since the original was in local language. For the RFE I did an notarized translation of the doc and submitted it. They had also asked for updated EVL with supporting paystubs W2. I sent that and the application has been pending since.
The question I have is will this address change trigger another RFE?. Does any one have any such experience?
I changed my address twice recently in a short period of time. Same state but different zip codes. I did not get any RFE's. I already got an RFE in Oct 2008 before I moved. There were Soft LUDs on my applications both the times but no RFEs. I dont think change of address will trigger RFEs.
The question I have is will this address change trigger another RFE?. Does any one have any such experience?
I changed my address twice recently in a short period of time. Same state but different zip codes. I did not get any RFE's. I already got an RFE in Oct 2008 before I moved. There were Soft LUDs on my applications both the times but no RFEs. I dont think change of address will trigger RFEs.
2010 love quotes for him short. love quotes for him short.
wrsquared
October 23rd, 2003, 11:11 PM
I like 'em both. Like Steve, I think the dandelion is surreal and "way cool". But I do have a question with the ruins photo. I'd like to kinda turn this members' critique back on you, if you don't mind. Maybe I can learn something...hopefully this isn't out of line in this forum....if so, my apologies to all.
Initially, I really like the photo, and as I stare at it longer I see more and more reason to like it. At first the greenery seems part of the ruins, but as my eyes hold on it for a moment, the green soon pops out into a more 3D presentation. The colors, the composition, the uniqueness....all is very appealing...and I don't know why.
But.....here is the question....what "makes" this shot? Let me clarify...I am an engineer and my left lobe tends to see in the B&W and straight lines of life. The artsy stuff doesn't come easily for me. When I see something that is right, I know it. It's just difficult for me to arrange something to be right or to see the perfect image inside a lot of clutter. I'm convinced that I would have gone right past this one if you hadn't pointed it out to me with this posting.
Bottom line.....this photo....what I'd like you to do is to critique your own work. Tell us (me, in particular) what makes this such a good shot? What elements bring this frame together? What do you particularly like about this shot? What would you change or do differently? Help me to "see" why I like this photo. What "makes" this shot?
Other Dphoto pro's.....same questions. WHAT are the elements work so well here? WHY is this a good shot?
Initially, I really like the photo, and as I stare at it longer I see more and more reason to like it. At first the greenery seems part of the ruins, but as my eyes hold on it for a moment, the green soon pops out into a more 3D presentation. The colors, the composition, the uniqueness....all is very appealing...and I don't know why.
But.....here is the question....what "makes" this shot? Let me clarify...I am an engineer and my left lobe tends to see in the B&W and straight lines of life. The artsy stuff doesn't come easily for me. When I see something that is right, I know it. It's just difficult for me to arrange something to be right or to see the perfect image inside a lot of clutter. I'm convinced that I would have gone right past this one if you hadn't pointed it out to me with this posting.
Bottom line.....this photo....what I'd like you to do is to critique your own work. Tell us (me, in particular) what makes this such a good shot? What elements bring this frame together? What do you particularly like about this shot? What would you change or do differently? Help me to "see" why I like this photo. What "makes" this shot?
Other Dphoto pro's.....same questions. WHAT are the elements work so well here? WHY is this a good shot?
more...

nanneh
04-30 02:05 PM
Here is the format that you need. I got this from my attorney.
AFFIDAVIT
OF BIRTH
I, __________________________, certify to the following:
1. I was born on ___________, 19___, in the town of ___________________ and country of ________________________. I am _____ years of age. I am currently residing at __________________________________________________ _______________________.
2. ________________________________ was born to _________________________ and _________________________ on _______________ in ____________________.
3. The above facts are within my personal knowledge because _________________ is my _____________(uncle, cousin, friend, etc.), and I was present at the time of said birth.
Dated: ______________, 200_ _____________________________
Signature
Subscribed and sworn to before me this
________ day of ___________, 200_
at ________________________________.
My commission expires ___________, 200_
___________________________ ________________________
Notary Public Official Seal
Thank you Mr. apk1928.
AFFIDAVIT
OF BIRTH
I, __________________________, certify to the following:
1. I was born on ___________, 19___, in the town of ___________________ and country of ________________________. I am _____ years of age. I am currently residing at __________________________________________________ _______________________.
2. ________________________________ was born to _________________________ and _________________________ on _______________ in ____________________.
3. The above facts are within my personal knowledge because _________________ is my _____________(uncle, cousin, friend, etc.), and I was present at the time of said birth.
Dated: ______________, 200_ _____________________________
Signature
Subscribed and sworn to before me this
________ day of ___________, 200_
at ________________________________.
My commission expires ___________, 200_
___________________________ ________________________
Notary Public Official Seal
Thank you Mr. apk1928.
hair short love quotes for him in spanish. love quotes for him in

visa_reval
12-12 11:41 AM
couldnt upload the pdf. Here's what you can do.
1. Airport error. If an error on an I-94 was made by an immigration officer at the airport, upon the alien�s arrival in the United States, she may go to any deferred inspection site or to any port of entry to have the document corrected. These posts are controlled by Customs and Border Protection (CBP). The alien does not have to return to the same airport where the error originated.
It is a better policy to try the nearest deferred inspection site first because these are usually more accessible than ports of entry. A list of deferred inspection sites, with hours of operation and telephone numbers, is provided on pages 5 - 8 of this RAPID Answers. A list of ports of entry is available on the website of Customs and Border Protection (CBP) at www.cbp.gov. Click on �Ports�. The alien or her representative should always telephone ahead to make arrangements. Some CBP offices at ports of entry may be inaccessible to walk-ins.
Check with the nearest international airport to see if you can do a deferred inspection. Or else, they could point to an airport which can.
1. Airport error. If an error on an I-94 was made by an immigration officer at the airport, upon the alien�s arrival in the United States, she may go to any deferred inspection site or to any port of entry to have the document corrected. These posts are controlled by Customs and Border Protection (CBP). The alien does not have to return to the same airport where the error originated.
It is a better policy to try the nearest deferred inspection site first because these are usually more accessible than ports of entry. A list of deferred inspection sites, with hours of operation and telephone numbers, is provided on pages 5 - 8 of this RAPID Answers. A list of ports of entry is available on the website of Customs and Border Protection (CBP) at www.cbp.gov. Click on �Ports�. The alien or her representative should always telephone ahead to make arrangements. Some CBP offices at ports of entry may be inaccessible to walk-ins.
Check with the nearest international airport to see if you can do a deferred inspection. Or else, they could point to an airport which can.
more...
Eberth
10-28 10:12 PM
hehe, ok lost!
yeah, and i have lots of trouble on getting new clients, because im a 16 years old high school student, and because of that, people think that is too much money for someone of my age, and others think that a person of my age cant do a professional job, that's the main problem i have :( and i dont know how to go and offer my services,i dont know even what to say ( maybe what reverendflash said with the sign hehe,:smirk: ) also if you could give me some advices, on how to offer webdesign, i'd be greatfull ;)
yeah, and i have lots of trouble on getting new clients, because im a 16 years old high school student, and because of that, people think that is too much money for someone of my age, and others think that a person of my age cant do a professional job, that's the main problem i have :( and i dont know how to go and offer my services,i dont know even what to say ( maybe what reverendflash said with the sign hehe,:smirk: ) also if you could give me some advices, on how to offer webdesign, i'd be greatfull ;)
hot love quotes for him short.
snathan
05-12 07:07 PM
Yes he can apply EB-2 and claim experience gained from the same company as long as the new job description is 50% different from the current job position.
I don't have MS, my promotion job requirement was BS+7 Years out of which I claimed 2 years from the same company. Attorney had to prepare a document that shows the difference between the future job and the current. I had my labor approved without issues.
Normally you wouldnt have any issues during labor process. The EB2-Eb3 is more scrutinized only during the I-140 approval.
I don't have MS, my promotion job requirement was BS+7 Years out of which I claimed 2 years from the same company. Attorney had to prepare a document that shows the difference between the future job and the current. I had my labor approved without issues.
Normally you wouldnt have any issues during labor process. The EB2-Eb3 is more scrutinized only during the I-140 approval.
more...
house short love quotes for him
GIC
01-01 03:31 PM
No FP yet. Called TSC N number of times. Opened SR long ago. Got SR response letter but no FP notice.
I-485: July 2nd TSC
Online ND: Sept 10,2007
Filed July 2nd and no FP yet after two SRs. Not sure if we should be concerned!!!
I-485: July 2nd TSC
Online ND: Sept 10,2007
Filed July 2nd and no FP yet after two SRs. Not sure if we should be concerned!!!
tattoo love quotes for him short.
mantagon
07-28 09:12 AM
A couple of years back, my wife, who was on OPT back then moved from OH to TN. All she had to do was to give the written test in TN to get the TN license.
Also, from my past experiences, I can suggest you to try again by going to a different DMA. Speak to the manager, if possible and reason with him/her. Good luck!
Actually, I took all my documents and initially I was issued Maryland driver's license then he saw this note and called his supervisor and his supervisor cancelled Maryland Driver's license and gave me back Ohio driver's license. May be its matter of whether someone looks your ohio driver's license carefully or not. but bottomline now, I am not able to get Maryland driver's license.
Should I goto different DMA? is it illegal if someone gave me Maryland license even though there is "non renewable/non transferable" written?
Also, from my past experiences, I can suggest you to try again by going to a different DMA. Speak to the manager, if possible and reason with him/her. Good luck!
Actually, I took all my documents and initially I was issued Maryland driver's license then he saw this note and called his supervisor and his supervisor cancelled Maryland Driver's license and gave me back Ohio driver's license. May be its matter of whether someone looks your ohio driver's license carefully or not. but bottomline now, I am not able to get Maryland driver's license.
Should I goto different DMA? is it illegal if someone gave me Maryland license even though there is "non renewable/non transferable" written?
more...
pictures short love quotes for him from
krishna_brc
10-27 01:13 PM
Thank you.
If we should apply for a fresh PIO card, should we pay the full fee again? We already paid USD 275 for the OCI card. Did you get any clarification from CGI on this?
Did you apply for a renewal of OCI and got reply from CGI-Chicago or you applied for PIO directly?
Thanks a lot for your kind help.
Our's was fresh application and paid full fee.
If we should apply for a fresh PIO card, should we pay the full fee again? We already paid USD 275 for the OCI card. Did you get any clarification from CGI on this?
Did you apply for a renewal of OCI and got reply from CGI-Chicago or you applied for PIO directly?
Thanks a lot for your kind help.
Our's was fresh application and paid full fee.
dresses short love quotes for him from
jay75
08-08 06:20 PM
How about extending the poll to include Dec'04 ?
more...
makeup short love quotes for him in
chanduv23
10-28 04:55 PM
Happy Diwali. Do not lose hope.
Shraddha and Saburi wins the game.
What game and who are these people?
Shraddha and Saburi wins the game.
What game and who are these people?
girlfriend short love quotes him
GKBest
09-28 05:18 PM
The receipt date on my receipt notice days July 2nd not September. The online one says September 7th. I have evedence by document from them that my application was received on July 2nd.
Some have the July 2nd receipt date but other have a later date especially if your case has been transferred from NSC to CSC and then back to NSC.:rolleyes:
Some have the July 2nd receipt date but other have a later date especially if your case has been transferred from NSC to CSC and then back to NSC.:rolleyes:
hairstyles short love quotes for him. love quotes for him short.
wandmaker
08-24 11:50 AM
In my paycheck and salary slips there are deduction but reason or description of the deduction are not mentioned. I have all salary slips with me. I am working on % based so some time even after deduction my anual salary is not less than 8 years old offer letter. My anual salary vary from 55k to 100k depending on project rate and lenth of projects in year. I find my own project since last 5 - 6 years and pay % to my greedy company for nothing. It took me 8 years to find out my company because my company is not a very small company and looks decent from top serface.
If number of hours worked and the agreed rate matches for that months salary slip then you have no way to prove that deduction is for GC processing - The company even can claim you have 'purchased' the holidays for the upcoming vacation. So, the way I see it - you need to generate the document to collect GC amount from your employer. (1) send out an email mentioning the amount and ask them to reimburse it (2) submit an expense reimbursement statement with your salary slips. During 1 and 2 - if your company says (by accident) they will not reimburse the amount then that's your proof.
If number of hours worked and the agreed rate matches for that months salary slip then you have no way to prove that deduction is for GC processing - The company even can claim you have 'purchased' the holidays for the upcoming vacation. So, the way I see it - you need to generate the document to collect GC amount from your employer. (1) send out an email mentioning the amount and ask them to reimburse it (2) submit an expense reimbursement statement with your salary slips. During 1 and 2 - if your company says (by accident) they will not reimburse the amount then that's your proof.
irrational
04-03 04:38 PM
Hi Milind70,
Can you please send me the format of the letter which your wife wrote to USCIS.
email: irrational.number [at] gmail [dot] com
Thanks folks for providing me with the support
Can you please send me the format of the letter which your wife wrote to USCIS.
email: irrational.number [at] gmail [dot] com
Thanks folks for providing me with the support
h1bemployee
06-25 04:18 PM
1. What was your original I-94 date before H-1B amendment was filed by Company A?
September 30 2009
2. What was amendment for?
amendment is for change in annual salary
3. Why H-1B amendment was denied?
The amendment was filed way back in sep 2007 and they got the RFE in Nov 2008....
The amendment is denied because of the Annual salary specified & also because we couldn't get the End client letter(Client told me that it's company police not to provide such type of letter). we provided main vendor contract.
Please answer these questions, before I can put my opinion.
_______________________
Not a legal advice.
US citizen of Indian origin
Pls see my answers under the questions
September 30 2009
2. What was amendment for?
amendment is for change in annual salary
3. Why H-1B amendment was denied?
The amendment was filed way back in sep 2007 and they got the RFE in Nov 2008....
The amendment is denied because of the Annual salary specified & also because we couldn't get the End client letter(Client told me that it's company police not to provide such type of letter). we provided main vendor contract.
Please answer these questions, before I can put my opinion.
_______________________
Not a legal advice.
US citizen of Indian origin
Pls see my answers under the questions