desi3933
03-01 10:38 PM
Hi,
I am working for company A and I applied for H1 transfer to company B. They applied for premium processing on 25th and on 27th feb i got RFE.
RFE is
All payroll summaries (W-2 ) evidencing wages paid since you began work in H-1B status.
I came to US on 2006 feb, the attorney is submitting my W2s on Monday. But my 2006 W2 is not good i have only 20K on 2006 W2, 2007 and 2008 W2S are good.
As my 2006 W2 is not good , does it effect my H1B transfer.
Please let me know your thoughts.
Thanks
When was your last entry into the US on H1-B visa? You need to prove that you are maintaining status since last entry only.
____________________
Not a legal advice
US citizen of Indian origin
I am working for company A and I applied for H1 transfer to company B. They applied for premium processing on 25th and on 27th feb i got RFE.
RFE is
All payroll summaries (W-2 ) evidencing wages paid since you began work in H-1B status.
I came to US on 2006 feb, the attorney is submitting my W2s on Monday. But my 2006 W2 is not good i have only 20K on 2006 W2, 2007 and 2008 W2S are good.
As my 2006 W2 is not good , does it effect my H1B transfer.
Please let me know your thoughts.
Thanks
When was your last entry into the US on H1-B visa? You need to prove that you are maintaining status since last entry only.
____________________
Not a legal advice
US citizen of Indian origin
wallpaper Selena Gomez
gc_check
01-16 10:58 AM
I received a RFE on experience letters (EB3). I have searched everywhere but haven't found the format for a winning experience letter.
Can someone with an approved 140 please paste a format of the experience letter on this thread?
Thanks!
I'd worked for multiple employers prior to filing labor. Each employer experience letter is of different format. Only think you need to make sure, the letter reflect is the period you worked for the company, you role/title in the company, and the technologies you were working on. In some case, you might have the salary mentioned too. There is no such thing as a format, and each company has its own. If you had worked for one of the larger organization, you might get only on the standard format as per the company guidelines. You can have an additional, notarised letter from a co-worker or your previous manager.. along with the letter from your previous employer, if you are not able to get in a specific format. I'm not sure on the letters to submit in case of a RFE.. but in general this works.
Can someone with an approved 140 please paste a format of the experience letter on this thread?
Thanks!
I'd worked for multiple employers prior to filing labor. Each employer experience letter is of different format. Only think you need to make sure, the letter reflect is the period you worked for the company, you role/title in the company, and the technologies you were working on. In some case, you might have the salary mentioned too. There is no such thing as a format, and each company has its own. If you had worked for one of the larger organization, you might get only on the standard format as per the company guidelines. You can have an additional, notarised letter from a co-worker or your previous manager.. along with the letter from your previous employer, if you are not able to get in a specific format. I'm not sure on the letters to submit in case of a RFE.. but in general this works.
gc_on_demand
01-20 08:31 PM
I had an appointment at Mumbai Consulate on Jan 5th , 7th year ext. Since my I 797 approval date and stamping date was too short ( 1-2 weeks ) USCIS or DOS failed to update info in PIMS on time. I got yellow slip after few basic questions and told to wait for 2-3 biz days. I informed my lawyer in USA and he made contact to DOS there and ask them to update record. Also I had renewed my Indian passport since I applied for I 797 so they had old pp no in record. Lady from DOS promised to work on my case but didn't give any definite time limit.
but I got reply from Consulate on 4th biz day. Submitted passport via local VFS office and with in 3 days got it back. I think if you contact DOS it would take less time , otherwise 2-3 weeks is normal and 4 weeks or longer is for some rare cases. As long as your history is clean nothing to worry even it takes 3-4 weeks.
but I got reply from Consulate on 4th biz day. Submitted passport via local VFS office and with in 3 days got it back. I think if you contact DOS it would take less time , otherwise 2-3 weeks is normal and 4 weeks or longer is for some rare cases. As long as your history is clean nothing to worry even it takes 3-4 weeks.
2011 Selena Gomez filmed her video
pbojja
10-17 12:34 PM
Can anyone tell me what it means in terms of documents...???
Your questions are too demanding dude
Your questions are too demanding dude
more...
Ann Ruben
07-05 09:02 PM
It is certainly possible to continue the green card process in your situation. The key requirement is that once your PD becomes current you MUST have a full time permanent job offer in the US, which you intend to accept.
If you abandon your I-485 and pursue consular processing, that position MUST be in the same position and with the same employer that obtained your labor certification. AC-21 DOES NOT APPLY TO CONSULAR PROCESSING. If you maintain either your A/P validity or H-1 visa validity, as long as the position is in the "same or similar occupation", it can be with any US employer.
Keep in mind that even if your family ends up abandoning their I-485's, as long as you do not abandon your I-485 they will be able to "follow to join" you once your AOS is granted.
Also keep in mind the possibility of EB-1 eligibility if your position with the new company can be characterized as managerial or executive and you are able to secure a transfer back to the US in a managerial or executive position after working in India for at least one year.
I hope this information is helpful,
Ann
If you abandon your I-485 and pursue consular processing, that position MUST be in the same position and with the same employer that obtained your labor certification. AC-21 DOES NOT APPLY TO CONSULAR PROCESSING. If you maintain either your A/P validity or H-1 visa validity, as long as the position is in the "same or similar occupation", it can be with any US employer.
Keep in mind that even if your family ends up abandoning their I-485's, as long as you do not abandon your I-485 they will be able to "follow to join" you once your AOS is granted.
Also keep in mind the possibility of EB-1 eligibility if your position with the new company can be characterized as managerial or executive and you are able to secure a transfer back to the US in a managerial or executive position after working in India for at least one year.
I hope this information is helpful,
Ann

sixburgh
06-28 04:12 PM
Read the link Immigration: EAD and AP (http://immigrationroad.com/green-card/ead-ap.php), especially the advance parole section.
"However, there is an exception for people in H, L, K or V status: you may return to the US using either an AP or a valid visa (H1, H4, L1 or L2), and it won't jeopardize your AOS application."
"However, there is an exception for people in H, L, K or V status: you may return to the US using either an AP or a valid visa (H1, H4, L1 or L2), and it won't jeopardize your AOS application."
more...
sanjay
07-31 04:59 PM
Neither me nor my wife had US degree. Both went to Canada for stamping. myself in Ottawa and my wife in Toronto with in a gap of five months and had no problems what so ever. 7 of my friends also went to Canada for stamping but no issues with them also.
I think Canada is more safer than going India.
I think Canada is more safer than going India.
2010 How To Put On Makeup Like

dontcareanymore
08-24 11:39 AM
you have rights to ask the above items. But it can not be done thru uscis.
You should hire a good lawer and proceed thru court.
Good luck.
Ps: If you fail, please come back and ask how to get all the money you paid to the lawer and the court.
:)
You should hire a good lawer and proceed thru court.
Good luck.
Ps: If you fail, please come back and ask how to get all the money you paid to the lawer and the court.
:)
more...

TexDBoy
09-10 09:32 PM
I think it is better to file a H1B amendment if there is any issue in the application ... You could get I797A
and ... It is always least riskier to go to the consulate mentioned in the H1B application ...
and ... It is always least riskier to go to the consulate mentioned in the H1B application ...
hair how to put on makeup like selena gomez. What Katy Perry Looks Like
Desertfox
01-02 03:12 PM
School has no interest in insisting on a specific immigration status when you meet the admission requirements and pay your tuition. With I-485 receipt most colleges will accept you as a resident student without any issues.
However, I think you have to let the H1 status go when you leave your current position, and that should not matter as you have the option to get EAD for any future work.
GC is for future employment, and with the current backlog in EB3-I you will easily finish your MBA before you get your GC. Hence, go for it and good luck!
However, I think you have to let the H1 status go when you leave your current position, and that should not matter as you have the option to get EAD for any future work.
GC is for future employment, and with the current backlog in EB3-I you will easily finish your MBA before you get your GC. Hence, go for it and good luck!
more...
Jimi_Hendrix
12-16 05:46 PM
To make any educated guess there has to be a basis. You need to have some data or some other relevant information. Unfortunately there is no data available that can help one make an educated guess about the future movement of EB3 India.
In the absence of any data being available you cannot make a guess about the movement of visa numbers. However we do have visa bulletins each month and if you notice the movement in Priority dates in the last 6-9 month period, that movement has been very minimal. Also the advisory given by the Department of State has been very negative about the future movement of priority dates. Therefore it is quite safe to conclude that unless legislative action is taken, you can reasonably expect priority dates to move very slowly or even stop moving.
In the absence of any data being available you cannot make a guess about the movement of visa numbers. However we do have visa bulletins each month and if you notice the movement in Priority dates in the last 6-9 month period, that movement has been very minimal. Also the advisory given by the Department of State has been very negative about the future movement of priority dates. Therefore it is quite safe to conclude that unless legislative action is taken, you can reasonably expect priority dates to move very slowly or even stop moving.
hot selena gomez makeup.

gcdreamer05
08-11 11:26 AM
Guys,
We have to come up with some numbers so we can plan our life ahead. Please vote only if your Application is pending. This is not for EB3-I who are already approved.
Thanks.
It is so pathetic to see ppl with 2001 PD have still not got GC in EB3, then what will happen to people like me who are in 2005 PD Eb3 :confused:
We have to come up with some numbers so we can plan our life ahead. Please vote only if your Application is pending. This is not for EB3-I who are already approved.
Thanks.
It is so pathetic to see ppl with 2001 PD have still not got GC in EB3, then what will happen to people like me who are in 2005 PD Eb3 :confused:
more...
house selena gomez makeup 2011.
sathyaraj
11-01 10:45 PM
Let us assume that we have totally 70,000 Nurses pending now.
a. PD <= 2006 is 10000
b. PD > 2006 is 60000
This would not help much of ppl waiting in EB3 with PD earlier than Nov 2006 bcoz it takes only 10,000 of their queue. But it really helps the ppl with PD > 2006.
Also it depends on whether 7% country limit is applicable. It would help RoW better than retrogressed countries.
In either case, it is a win-win situation for EB3 India 61,000 * .07 = 4270. Still it is worth of about 1 yr worth of EB3 visas for retrogressed countries.
Any thoughts or corrections?
Could you please explay why is that? What if there are nurses with PD 2002, 03, 04 or 05
a. PD <= 2006 is 10000
b. PD > 2006 is 60000
This would not help much of ppl waiting in EB3 with PD earlier than Nov 2006 bcoz it takes only 10,000 of their queue. But it really helps the ppl with PD > 2006.
Also it depends on whether 7% country limit is applicable. It would help RoW better than retrogressed countries.
In either case, it is a win-win situation for EB3 India 61,000 * .07 = 4270. Still it is worth of about 1 yr worth of EB3 visas for retrogressed countries.
Any thoughts or corrections?
Could you please explay why is that? What if there are nurses with PD 2002, 03, 04 or 05
tattoo how to put on makeup like
Templarian
11-11 11:20 PM
:lol: Bribery is hard.
more...
pictures Put my bummy clothes on,
Shawn
August 9th, 2005, 11:09 AM
Times Square, this process would allow you to clear out all the people and if needed one could bring back the original colors of neon lights in Photoshop, also remove trailing & headlights of cars.
dresses Now here is Selena Gomez,
lostinbeta
10-20 10:09 PM
That is very nice, but as mdipi said, that center text is way out of place.
It is just.... there.... the font, size and everything just doesn't fit.
If you make that text grungier and change the font it should look better.
It is just.... there.... the font, size and everything just doesn't fit.
If you make that text grungier and change the font it should look better.
more...
makeup selena gomez no makeup on.
Adam
08-26 11:42 AM
I spent about 15 minutes the other night trying to make C3-PO smilie to go with :rd: I found it tough if you wanna give it a shot.
girlfriend wallpaper makeup like selena
krupa
05-10 09:53 PM
It was happenned to me also when I use my laptop which has Vista O/S. But when I tried in another system with windows XP , I did not find any problem.
I tried that too.I provided the petition details and clicked submit button. Then it takes me to save and exit buttons there is no continue button.
Let me try once again. Any more inputs.....
Thank you
Amul
I tried that too.I provided the petition details and clicked submit button. Then it takes me to save and exit buttons there is no continue button.
Let me try once again. Any more inputs.....
Thank you
Amul
hairstyles makeup selena gomez naturally
amsgc
07-23 12:08 AM
Did you send them a copy of the approved I-140 and request them to port the PD?
Also, do you know if your previous I-140 has been withdrawn?
All,
I feel that those who concurrently filed I-140/485 in July 2007 are very lDcky!
Here is my situation -
Previous Employer -
EB3,PD-Jan'04,I-140 cleared. Switched in June 2007 and wasn't able to file I-485 in July 2007
New Employer -
EB2, PD-Dec'-07, I-140 (Feb'08 - pending)
Question -
Based on Jun'08 Visa bulletin the dates for EB2-India were at Apr'04. Filed for I-140/485 based on my old priority date for EB3 labor (Jan'04). Explaining USCIS for PD transfer.
Well, folks at NSC did not understand the PD transfer concept and send my application back. Unclear as to what do now. I guess need to wait until the dates for EB2-India reach Dec'07 such that I can file.
Any "Creative" thoughts on how to approach USCIS moving forward.
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Aamchimumbai
Also, do you know if your previous I-140 has been withdrawn?
All,
I feel that those who concurrently filed I-140/485 in July 2007 are very lDcky!
Here is my situation -
Previous Employer -
EB3,PD-Jan'04,I-140 cleared. Switched in June 2007 and wasn't able to file I-485 in July 2007
New Employer -
EB2, PD-Dec'-07, I-140 (Feb'08 - pending)
Question -
Based on Jun'08 Visa bulletin the dates for EB2-India were at Apr'04. Filed for I-140/485 based on my old priority date for EB3 labor (Jan'04). Explaining USCIS for PD transfer.
Well, folks at NSC did not understand the PD transfer concept and send my application back. Unclear as to what do now. I guess need to wait until the dates for EB2-India reach Dec'07 such that I can file.
Any "Creative" thoughts on how to approach USCIS moving forward.
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Aamchimumbai
willy007
10-20 08:35 PM
The old lawyer has to notify USCIS that he is pulling out of your case or the new lawyer has to send the new G-28.
bump
^^^^^^^
What if he/she chose not to let USCIS know about it? Basically, you have no options than to hire a new lawyer to file G-28; otherwise USCIS will continue to send correspondence to the lawyer on file. If you don't file new G-28, the old lawyer can get every information on file from USCIS. Read G-28 for more information.
You are required to send the letter to where your case is filed.
I hope this helps and good luck on your green card chase.
Thanks canmt.
By the way, for the G-28, it doesn't have to be an attorney right? So, I can get somebody else that I trust to sign them to be my representative. Will this work? If I were to put my own name to be my own representative, is that going to flag them?
Do you know how much is it to get an attorney to sign the G-28 form? My PD is 3 years away, so I am pretty sure that the attorney won't have to do anything for quite a while (except for signing the form of course). If there are no RFE, the attorney possibly would not need to do anything at all.
bump
^^^^^^^
What if he/she chose not to let USCIS know about it? Basically, you have no options than to hire a new lawyer to file G-28; otherwise USCIS will continue to send correspondence to the lawyer on file. If you don't file new G-28, the old lawyer can get every information on file from USCIS. Read G-28 for more information.
You are required to send the letter to where your case is filed.
I hope this helps and good luck on your green card chase.
Thanks canmt.
By the way, for the G-28, it doesn't have to be an attorney right? So, I can get somebody else that I trust to sign them to be my representative. Will this work? If I were to put my own name to be my own representative, is that going to flag them?
Do you know how much is it to get an attorney to sign the G-28 form? My PD is 3 years away, so I am pretty sure that the attorney won't have to do anything for quite a while (except for signing the form of course). If there are no RFE, the attorney possibly would not need to do anything at all.
goel_ar
11-18 02:21 PM
Hi All,
My wife's H1B petition was approved in June 2008 with H1B valid from Oct 01, 2008. She applied for SSN on October Ist - But till date, Nov 18, 2008, SSN office is saying they are not able to pull her information from INS.
SSN office is keep saying come back after Dec 31st(12 weeks from October Ist). On the other hand, employer wants her to start working asap; she can't start until she gets a SSN.
Any suggestions, if there is anyway to follow up or expedite the process to get SSN?
Thanks in advance,
AG
My wife's H1B petition was approved in June 2008 with H1B valid from Oct 01, 2008. She applied for SSN on October Ist - But till date, Nov 18, 2008, SSN office is saying they are not able to pull her information from INS.
SSN office is keep saying come back after Dec 31st(12 weeks from October Ist). On the other hand, employer wants her to start working asap; she can't start until she gets a SSN.
Any suggestions, if there is anyway to follow up or expedite the process to get SSN?
Thanks in advance,
AG