
linuxra
02-17 08:09 PM
currently iam working with vsginc they filed my greencard processing through different company axiom
i applied for 485 and iam past 180 days
i have never been on axiom payroll
can anybody tell me can i use ac21 portability ?
Thanks
i applied for 485 and iam past 180 days
i have never been on axiom payroll
can anybody tell me can i use ac21 portability ?
Thanks
wallpaper hate quotes and sayings
vban2007
05-29 11:11 AM
October 1st, 2008 your status will be changed to H1B after the approval... So you will have to move to new company
kubmilegaGC
09-14 06:58 PM
When you add things up = total 34 responses still waiting...this looks like a low number - anyone else care to vote - so that we try to figure this out on our own??
2011 quotes about hate love. film
valatharv
07-15 02:39 PM
I filed I-485 in Nov. 2007 and waiting.... :(
Problem is I noticed that name of my father in my passport is reversed example it shows <lastName> then <FirstName>.
But in my birth certificate it is vice versa <FirstName> then <lastName>....
I got the RFE in July 2009 for my date of birth certificate which I have provided to USCIS mentioning father name as in my birth certificate i.e. <FirstName> then <lastName>.
I renewed my passport in April 2010 and corrected father name, but in all the old forms before RFE, my father name shows as <lastName> then <FirstName>.
Will it be issue, I am frustrated and worried on what to do, is it going to have major impact on my GC processing as all the forms I have submitted to USCIS and my passport have my father name as <lastName> then
<FirstName>.
Please suggest I am very worried...
Thanks
Problem is I noticed that name of my father in my passport is reversed example it shows <lastName> then <FirstName>.
But in my birth certificate it is vice versa <FirstName> then <lastName>....
I got the RFE in July 2009 for my date of birth certificate which I have provided to USCIS mentioning father name as in my birth certificate i.e. <FirstName> then <lastName>.
I renewed my passport in April 2010 and corrected father name, but in all the old forms before RFE, my father name shows as <lastName> then <FirstName>.
Will it be issue, I am frustrated and worried on what to do, is it going to have major impact on my GC processing as all the forms I have submitted to USCIS and my passport have my father name as <lastName> then
<FirstName>.
Please suggest I am very worried...
Thanks
more...
shyamiv
07-23 11:52 AM
Hi Thanks for your inputs.
But both the employers are consultant.
One is in Fremont CA and other in Pittsburg. Both are offering almost same salary.
So which should be an better option, if they have a similar better client list?
pick the fremont ca if u want a cool summer or the other for a snowy winter !
But both the employers are consultant.
One is in Fremont CA and other in Pittsburg. Both are offering almost same salary.
So which should be an better option, if they have a similar better client list?
pick the fremont ca if u want a cool summer or the other for a snowy winter !
doesntmatter
05-20 09:47 PM
lfadgyas - Thanks a lot for replying to my query.
First I have to apologize I missed out a detail in my question - will update my post to reflect this too. After Nov, 2007 the status of the L1-Extension application has been changed to Denied on April 3, 2002.
I did have a question about working during L1-Extension, I have been doing research since my last post - please read below:
8cfr274a.12
-----------
20) A nonimmigrant alien within the class of aliens described in paragraphs (b)(2), (b)(5), (b)(8), (b)(9), (b)(10), (b)(11), (b)(12), (b)(13), (b)(14), (b)(16), and (b)(19) of this section whose status has expired but who has filed a timely application for an extension of such stay pursuant to �� 214.2 or 214.6 of this chapter. These aliens are authorized to continue employment with the same employer for a period not to exceed 240 days beginning on the date of the expiration of the authorized period of stay. Such authorization shall be subject to any conditions and limitations noted on the initial authorization. However, if the district director or service center director adjudicates the application prior to the expiration of this 240 day period and denies the application for extension of stay, the employment authorization under this paragraph shall automatically terminate upon notification of the denial decision.
Will that put my case in a different situation? If I did start counting, shouldn't I start counting after April 3, 2002 to Sept 2, 2002? That is less than 180 isn't it? Or is this not even applicable?
Thanks a lot for responding once again.
Do you or anybody have recommendations of Lawyers?
First I have to apologize I missed out a detail in my question - will update my post to reflect this too. After Nov, 2007 the status of the L1-Extension application has been changed to Denied on April 3, 2002.
I did have a question about working during L1-Extension, I have been doing research since my last post - please read below:
8cfr274a.12
-----------
20) A nonimmigrant alien within the class of aliens described in paragraphs (b)(2), (b)(5), (b)(8), (b)(9), (b)(10), (b)(11), (b)(12), (b)(13), (b)(14), (b)(16), and (b)(19) of this section whose status has expired but who has filed a timely application for an extension of such stay pursuant to �� 214.2 or 214.6 of this chapter. These aliens are authorized to continue employment with the same employer for a period not to exceed 240 days beginning on the date of the expiration of the authorized period of stay. Such authorization shall be subject to any conditions and limitations noted on the initial authorization. However, if the district director or service center director adjudicates the application prior to the expiration of this 240 day period and denies the application for extension of stay, the employment authorization under this paragraph shall automatically terminate upon notification of the denial decision.
Will that put my case in a different situation? If I did start counting, shouldn't I start counting after April 3, 2002 to Sept 2, 2002? That is less than 180 isn't it? Or is this not even applicable?
Thanks a lot for responding once again.
Do you or anybody have recommendations of Lawyers?
more...

eb3retro
07-22 08:04 PM
Hi Suk,
We have been already working on this. Please see:
http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/CISOmbudsman_RR_25_EAD_03-20-06.pdf
On July 30, 2004, an interim rule "Employment Authorization Documents." 69 Fed. Reg. 45555 removed regulatory language limiting EAD validity periods to one-year increments and provides for USCIS issuance of multi-year EADs. The intent of this rule is - USCIS is to begin issuance of EADs with validity periods of more than one year. The reason for this interim rule was that 80%-90% of adjustment of status applications remain pending for longer than one year. Therefore applying for renewal of the EAD every year, as mentioned in the July 2004 interim rule, "creates burden on the applicant" and "creates avoidable additional workload for USCIS".
This change to the EAD issuance policy and practice will benefit employers and individuals, as well as USCIS. Issuance of multi-year EADs and EADs with full periods of validity will also help to reduce USCIS workload and improve process efficiency. With the current practice, issuing EADs with one-year validity periods�in cases where it is likely that re-issuance of the EAD will be necessary�requires USCIS to perform redundant adjudications.
Thanks for your help!
Walden pond, is there anyway we can do a rigorous push for this. Is there something that we can do about it. Also, after this letter to USCIS, was there any response from their end...thanks for your time, btw, congratulations on receiving your green card. You really deserve it and trust me, every single soul in IV is happy for you.
We have been already working on this. Please see:
http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/CISOmbudsman_RR_25_EAD_03-20-06.pdf
On July 30, 2004, an interim rule "Employment Authorization Documents." 69 Fed. Reg. 45555 removed regulatory language limiting EAD validity periods to one-year increments and provides for USCIS issuance of multi-year EADs. The intent of this rule is - USCIS is to begin issuance of EADs with validity periods of more than one year. The reason for this interim rule was that 80%-90% of adjustment of status applications remain pending for longer than one year. Therefore applying for renewal of the EAD every year, as mentioned in the July 2004 interim rule, "creates burden on the applicant" and "creates avoidable additional workload for USCIS".
This change to the EAD issuance policy and practice will benefit employers and individuals, as well as USCIS. Issuance of multi-year EADs and EADs with full periods of validity will also help to reduce USCIS workload and improve process efficiency. With the current practice, issuing EADs with one-year validity periods�in cases where it is likely that re-issuance of the EAD will be necessary�requires USCIS to perform redundant adjudications.
Thanks for your help!
Walden pond, is there anyway we can do a rigorous push for this. Is there something that we can do about it. Also, after this letter to USCIS, was there any response from their end...thanks for your time, btw, congratulations on receiving your green card. You really deserve it and trust me, every single soul in IV is happy for you.
2010 quotes on hate. apr
posmd
11-12 11:51 AM
I have looked at your link and to be sure this is an inspiring human being. As are pretty much all of the nominated CNN heros. That said, I want to make a point that I think should make people take pause.
This is firstly an immigration website. It is certainly not a ethnocentric website. IV leadership have gone to extraordinary lengths over the years to emphasize this. Yet people keep posting such requests to give the impression to all that it is Indocentric. It harms the cause.
Finally, if you are asking people to vote because he is the most deserving as CNN hero that would be one thing. If on the other hand as all the evidence suggests you are asking folks to vote because he is Indian, then I am afraid it speaks more to prejudice than anything else.
I am saying this because I hope it makes everyone think about it.
This is firstly an immigration website. It is certainly not a ethnocentric website. IV leadership have gone to extraordinary lengths over the years to emphasize this. Yet people keep posting such requests to give the impression to all that it is Indocentric. It harms the cause.
Finally, if you are asking people to vote because he is the most deserving as CNN hero that would be one thing. If on the other hand as all the evidence suggests you are asking folks to vote because he is Indian, then I am afraid it speaks more to prejudice than anything else.
I am saying this because I hope it makes everyone think about it.
more...
MerciesOfInjustices
03-25 09:09 AM
TOI is the champion of these kind of nonsense, after S.1932 was passed by the senate they published an article saying 'Good news, A bill for Green card increase, H1B increase ..... have been passed by U.S. lawmakers' with no mention of house hurdle etc. I fail to digest that the reporter who is writing the article doesn't know, after the bills get passed in the Senate they go to Congress. But it's TOI they can do that.
Write to TOI, the article is from a news agency but they should be talking about legal immigration issues more.
Write to TOI, the article is from a news agency but they should be talking about legal immigration issues more.
hair hate and love quotes.
kirupa
01-15 06:09 PM
Does this sound reasonable?
Circles that are skewed or transformed or 3d-rotated as part of the animation/user-intearction are OK, but avoid using ovals as part of the design itself.
Circles that are skewed or transformed or 3d-rotated as part of the animation/user-intearction are OK, but avoid using ovals as part of the design itself.
more...
rahulpaper
09-06 12:48 PM
Did you travel out of US while you were on F1 and your AOS was in process?
If yes...did you use AP to re-enter?
If yes...did you still maintain your F1 status?
Thanks in advance for your reply.
Received card production ordered email today!!!
For all those whose spouses are in F1 status do not worry
I applied through my husband(EB3 July 2004) and i was on F1 when i applied with him. Got funding through F1. Did not use 485 EAD.
Graduated but did not apply for OPT and started using 485-EAD to work.
Well... one more thing our lawyer forgot to include our BC while applying.
Actually he had them when he mailed them initially in DEC 2004 but got rejected and after he came back from vacation in March 05 he reapplied based on the rejected mail in Dec 04 and its then when he forgot to include BC.
I was ver scared reading about F1 being non immigrant visa blah blah... and should not apply for GC..blah blah..unfortunately i could not find a similar case like me...recently i saw a lot of people applying in F1 ...
I am happy to tell...do not worry if you are on F1 and
do not travel on F1 visa
Do not apply for OPT ( my limited knowledge advice)
Your lawyer knows the best!
Regarding LUDs:
If you guys see LUDs on your cases atleast one...be very happy...that means they are about to give you a green card...
I am planning on attending the Rally to show my support to 1V
I hope 2007 will be lucky to every one
Believ me journey through 485 process is nerve-wracking...
Just think if it really makes a difference think about it ...no
Just believe in god ( satyanarayan swami pooja cheyinchukondi)...dont laugh
All the Best:o
EB3
PD : July 2004
RD : March 2005
VSC--> TSC : Mar 2007
LUDs on 485 : July 29, Sep3rd 4th
and card production ordered on 5th
If yes...did you use AP to re-enter?
If yes...did you still maintain your F1 status?
Thanks in advance for your reply.
Received card production ordered email today!!!
For all those whose spouses are in F1 status do not worry
I applied through my husband(EB3 July 2004) and i was on F1 when i applied with him. Got funding through F1. Did not use 485 EAD.
Graduated but did not apply for OPT and started using 485-EAD to work.
Well... one more thing our lawyer forgot to include our BC while applying.
Actually he had them when he mailed them initially in DEC 2004 but got rejected and after he came back from vacation in March 05 he reapplied based on the rejected mail in Dec 04 and its then when he forgot to include BC.
I was ver scared reading about F1 being non immigrant visa blah blah... and should not apply for GC..blah blah..unfortunately i could not find a similar case like me...recently i saw a lot of people applying in F1 ...
I am happy to tell...do not worry if you are on F1 and
do not travel on F1 visa
Do not apply for OPT ( my limited knowledge advice)
Your lawyer knows the best!
Regarding LUDs:
If you guys see LUDs on your cases atleast one...be very happy...that means they are about to give you a green card...
I am planning on attending the Rally to show my support to 1V
I hope 2007 will be lucky to every one
Believ me journey through 485 process is nerve-wracking...
Just think if it really makes a difference think about it ...no
Just believe in god ( satyanarayan swami pooja cheyinchukondi)...dont laugh
All the Best:o
EB3
PD : July 2004
RD : March 2005
VSC--> TSC : Mar 2007
LUDs on 485 : July 29, Sep3rd 4th
and card production ordered on 5th
hot hate and love quotes.
rakesh_one
10-10 10:47 AM
You have another option of attaching both the old and new fees in 2seperate checks along with a letter explaining your case,you can add in the letter that they could cash the check they felt right and return the other check.My attorney did this for me one time.You also consult your attorney for the same.
I faced similar issue on EAD. I have put two checks. One for 180 and other for 160. (total of 340). I have put a self addressed , pre-payed envelope and wrote a letter asking if they deem the fee is 180, then they can return or destroy the 160 check. I my case, they used both the checks and discorded the envelope.
I faced similar issue on EAD. I have put two checks. One for 180 and other for 160. (total of 340). I have put a self addressed , pre-payed envelope and wrote a letter asking if they deem the fee is 180, then they can return or destroy the 160 check. I my case, they used both the checks and discorded the envelope.
more...
house cute love quotes for her. cute
chanduv23
12-08 10:48 AM
Dear brothers and sisters,
We are running a funding drive with a targetted amount for our lobbying efforts.
A lot of people have contributed and contributions are still coming in.
Thanks to all those who are showing a wonderful gesture by their contributions.
If you have not yet contributed, please do so now and post details on this thread where contributions are being tracked
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15905
Participating actively in grassroots efforts is very essential. Changes do not come overnight, they come only with a lot of effort through grassroots efforts. Please join us and start actively participating in grassroots efforts.
Persistence and perserverence is the key here and it is very essential that everyone start participating actively. IV is your/our organization. IV is nothing but you and me.
Hiding behind closets and taking a back seat and remaining dormant does not help our cause, it only hinders all the hard work and effort that all the dedicated members are doing.
Remember, changes do not happen easily and one must not assume that things will happen automatically. Things can and will happen only when we make it happen and by remaining dormant we cannot achieve what we want to achieve.
We urge all the guests to become members now and join their State Chapters. We also request the dormant members, not to remain dormant and aloof. We request the fence sitters to jump the fence now.
Everyone in the community has to come forward and contribute towards the efforts.
Yours,
Chandrakanth - IV Volunteer
We are running a funding drive with a targetted amount for our lobbying efforts.
A lot of people have contributed and contributions are still coming in.
Thanks to all those who are showing a wonderful gesture by their contributions.
If you have not yet contributed, please do so now and post details on this thread where contributions are being tracked
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15905
Participating actively in grassroots efforts is very essential. Changes do not come overnight, they come only with a lot of effort through grassroots efforts. Please join us and start actively participating in grassroots efforts.
Persistence and perserverence is the key here and it is very essential that everyone start participating actively. IV is your/our organization. IV is nothing but you and me.
Hiding behind closets and taking a back seat and remaining dormant does not help our cause, it only hinders all the hard work and effort that all the dedicated members are doing.
Remember, changes do not happen easily and one must not assume that things will happen automatically. Things can and will happen only when we make it happen and by remaining dormant we cannot achieve what we want to achieve.
We urge all the guests to become members now and join their State Chapters. We also request the dormant members, not to remain dormant and aloof. We request the fence sitters to jump the fence now.
Everyone in the community has to come forward and contribute towards the efforts.
Yours,
Chandrakanth - IV Volunteer
tattoo quotes about hate love. love

gimme Green!!
08-19 12:58 PM
Thanks Dealsnet!!
I did reply same questions from many people before.
Give me green.
See the linkhttp://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=271903#post271903
About ADIT:
ADIT=Alien Documentation Identification & Telecommunication Systems.
Could mean biometrics not up to date or just stamp in passport.
Either way they will tell you what they want.
ADIT (I-551) stamping
�
Applicant appears at local USCIS for ADIT processing, as outlined in AOS approval letter. Applicant will not be scheduled for an ADIT appointment, ADIT processing is done by "walk-in" basis ONLY.
�
Once the applicant adjusts his/her status by completing ADIT processing, s/he is given the I-551 permanent resident stamp in his/her passport.
I did reply same questions from many people before.
Give me green.
See the linkhttp://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=271903#post271903
About ADIT:
ADIT=Alien Documentation Identification & Telecommunication Systems.
Could mean biometrics not up to date or just stamp in passport.
Either way they will tell you what they want.
ADIT (I-551) stamping
�
Applicant appears at local USCIS for ADIT processing, as outlined in AOS approval letter. Applicant will not be scheduled for an ADIT appointment, ADIT processing is done by "walk-in" basis ONLY.
�
Once the applicant adjusts his/her status by completing ADIT processing, s/he is given the I-551 permanent resident stamp in his/her passport.
more...
pictures quotes about hate love.
GreenCardLegion
03-01 05:47 PM
Hey Tiger,
Dont take my words or advise for granted if one year you had less than your prevailing wage on W2 it may be ok as you have 2 more years of W2 with equal or more than prevailing wage.
Honestly I cannot say for sure your extension will be denied. But it helps for you to pay a couple of hundred dollars and talk over the phone to experienced attorneys like Sheela Murthy and get advise on your situation and options and whether there are chances of denial. I would assume you are OK but again I am no LAWYER :) I really wish you luck in your extension
Dont take my words or advise for granted if one year you had less than your prevailing wage on W2 it may be ok as you have 2 more years of W2 with equal or more than prevailing wage.
Honestly I cannot say for sure your extension will be denied. But it helps for you to pay a couple of hundred dollars and talk over the phone to experienced attorneys like Sheela Murthy and get advise on your situation and options and whether there are chances of denial. I would assume you are OK but again I am no LAWYER :) I really wish you luck in your extension
dresses quotes about hate love.
chanduv23
10-27 03:45 PM
Folks - everyday I go to sleep I wish that tomorrow the sun will rise in the west. When I wake up I see that nothing has changed.
Change is hard - but change definitely brings new hope and prosperity.
With bad economy, Green Card issues, visa retrogression, layoffs, bad stocks, housing crisis and with growing inflation - all we do is hope and strive towards betterment.
Diwali is a celebration of the victory of good over evil and I wish this Diwali will bring victory to the well deserved.
Lets all be together in turbulent times and work towards the change that we always want to see.
IV has helped us all and continue to help us. IV is nothing but all of us together. Lets all pledge our support to IV on this thread.
Change is hard - but change definitely brings new hope and prosperity.
With bad economy, Green Card issues, visa retrogression, layoffs, bad stocks, housing crisis and with growing inflation - all we do is hope and strive towards betterment.
Diwali is a celebration of the victory of good over evil and I wish this Diwali will bring victory to the well deserved.
Lets all be together in turbulent times and work towards the change that we always want to see.
IV has helped us all and continue to help us. IV is nothing but all of us together. Lets all pledge our support to IV on this thread.
more...
makeup dresses quotes about hate love

makemygc
04-17 09:45 AM
How did you find what job code your labor was applied for?
I did check, job code is 13-1111.00. the two titles used in labor cert are principal management consultant -system analysis - this is primary
and system analysis - mentioned in related occupation
the approval job code is 13-1111.00 - the new title i am getting is system analyst.
also i just have 1 page of approval for ETA750. are there more than one pages in this application and if so I should have all the pages...
I did check, job code is 13-1111.00. the two titles used in labor cert are principal management consultant -system analysis - this is primary
and system analysis - mentioned in related occupation
the approval job code is 13-1111.00 - the new title i am getting is system analyst.
also i just have 1 page of approval for ETA750. are there more than one pages in this application and if so I should have all the pages...
girlfriend quotes about hate and love. i
brawn81
08-09 06:51 PM
can you please add 2005,06,07,08 in the poll options..
hairstyles hating love quotes
rbalaji5
07-25 03:09 PM
There is a problem with my wife's date of birth certificate. The brith certificate holds the original date of birth (May 1973) where as the all other ceritificates like school records, passports is having different date of birth (Dec 1973) (usually in India we used to change the date of birth to get into the kindergarden with some early date of birth). I am unable to get the Non-availability certificate as the original birth certificate already exists. Correcting the date of birth all the certificates and passports is not possible and it may took a long time as we need to go through court.
I am planning to submit the affidavits from parents alongwith the other certificates like 10th Mark sheets, etc., Pls advise - Is it ok?.
Otherwise I can submit the original brith certificate alongwith affidavits from parents and relatives saying that the date of birth is mistakenly registered.
Please help.
I am planning to submit the affidavits from parents alongwith the other certificates like 10th Mark sheets, etc., Pls advise - Is it ok?.
Otherwise I can submit the original brith certificate alongwith affidavits from parents and relatives saying that the date of birth is mistakenly registered.
Please help.
immi_enthu
08-28 11:28 AM
According to the legal assistant:
Traditional Labor:
Incase of substitution the beneficiary has to sign the approved labor. Otherwise it is not required.
PERM: Requires beneficiary's signature.
Thanks bond65
Traditional Labor:
Incase of substitution the beneficiary has to sign the approved labor. Otherwise it is not required.
PERM: Requires beneficiary's signature.
Thanks bond65
mirage
04-08 03:01 PM
For EB3 India 7% of 85,030 = 5903. And still Dates are stuck in 2001. I don't know what it take to move it to beyond 2002-2003 ?
I'm afraid if there are 100K EB3 in 2001-2004. Why doesn't USCIS come up with such statistics..
I'm afraid if there are 100K EB3 in 2001-2004. Why doesn't USCIS come up with such statistics..