Sunday, June 19, 2011

Eating Like A Man, Where's All Mah Meat?

A Carnivour... That's what I'll call myself and the bf. We indulge in meat very often which of course leads us to constipation -__-'''

So anyhow, here's the pub + bistro thing. Its always the pub that sells great food with low prices that allure us in. And not forgetting the £10 per meal deal. That's like so totally worth it compared to the fine dining.



For starters we ordered BBQ pork ribs. This is f**king-licious. I just can't help finishing it all up till every meat is off from its bone.



This was also for starters. Spicy wings I think. And as you can see, that's a huge amount of chicken to be devoured. And the spicy sour sauce just complements the grilled (or is it fried?) wings really well. Me and Yoong absolutely love this.



And by the time our mains arrived, we were so full. So our mains are kinda like an anti-climax. Totally not feeling them. This is my pasta with sun-dried tomato. I had to admit though, the sun-dried tomatoes are damn good. And this is coming from a gal who hate onions, bell peppers and tomatoes.

I just love how sweet the tomatoes are and how they went really well with the sort-of-bland penne. And I did not touch that pile of vulgar looking spinach (or is it water-crest?)



The cheese garlic bread's quite standard. A pity that the whole thing is deep fried making it hard to chew.

We asked for these to be take-away.



Quite unappetizing looking is the roast chicken. The bf couldn't finish this too so we opted for take-away together with the garlic bread. We tried to throw in our fried rice the next day and if I'm not mistaken, it tasted quite good with the rice.

So now you know where to eat next time when you're in the UK, make sure that you go to the pub for tasty, cheap and hugh portion food.