Saturday, June 18, 2011

eminem love way you lie part 2

images Rihanna#39;s LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE eminem love way you lie part 2. Eminem Love The Way You Lie
  • Eminem Love The Way You Lie



  • gk_2000
    01-26 03:15 PM
    A correction: it's grassroots, not grass-root





    wallpaper Eminem Love The Way You Lie eminem love way you lie part 2. The Way You Liequot; Part 2
  • The Way You Liequot; Part 2



  • vfwlkr
    04-08 03:16 PM
    PD: July 01 EB3 India
    I-140 approved: 03/2004 (Not concurrent)
    485 RD: March 05 (CSC)
    Case transferred to NSC: 03/2006





    eminem love way you lie part 2. for Love The Way You Lie
  • for Love The Way You Lie



  • desi3933
    12-07 04:58 PM
    .....
    55 lakhs is too high for a person who has only 6 years of US experience.


    Not really .... My brother worked in India for 3 years and worked here in US for 5 years before moving back to India and he is earning good too.

    Salary for any job depends on lot of factors. How one negotiates is a key factor.


    _________________
    Not a legal advice.





    2011 The Way You Liequot; Part 2 eminem love way you lie part 2. the Way You Lie” part 2!
  • the Way You Lie” part 2!



  • gulute
    12-09 08:30 PM
    Pardon my ignorance!

    My understanding was American companies are setting up shops in India for cheap labor and still provide services for mostly American consumers and not Indians. And for Oracle they can bring any number of Indians here on H1/L1/B1 visas. So what make them pay $120K in India (I assume he is still a software engineer, else he would have been getting more than $120K here!)

    My brother chose to leave USA on his own, after working for 6 years, without applying GC. He was getting 120K here in USA. In India, he joined Oracle Corp and his salary is almost same (about Rs.55Lacs). Indian salaries are becoming excellent these days.



    more...


    eminem love way you lie part 2. Way You Lie Part II (2010)
  • Way You Lie Part II (2010)



  • purgan
    07-28 05:44 PM
    I would like to participate. Let's see if there are any solutions to the historic backlogs in EB3 IND...

    EB3 IND folks, this is your time to join and ask your questions.





    eminem love way you lie part 2. Eminem – Love The Way You Lie
  • Eminem – Love The Way You Lie



  • satyasrd
    08-25 08:58 AM
    Hi,
    I am new to the GC process and this forum where I have been reading a lot of posts lately, especially like this one, where people are talking about converting from EB3 to EB2. But my basic understanding was that you cannot use experience from your current company in order to do that. Since my process is just starting in EB3/I and I would definitely like to have that option in the future, could someone going through this conversion or attorneys please shed some light as to how this can be done.
    I greatly appreciate your advice !
    Thanks,



    more...


    eminem love way you lie part 2. Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie
  • Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie



  • hoolahoous
    09-15 07:02 PM
    you can go to a nice restaurant with friends AND donate some money to Sankara Eye foundation (they do eye operations for poor in India and send you the name and contact info of the person who benefited from your donation)..

    that's what I did when I got greened.. :)





    2010 for Love The Way You Lie eminem love way you lie part 2. Rihanna#39;s LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE
  • Rihanna#39;s LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE



  • SDdesi
    07-10 06:40 PM
    --H1-B Case History--

    (2) passport coming to expiration on March, 2009


    You should try to get your passport renewed before you go for stamping. You may get a visa stamp only until March 2009 which means you will have to go again through that process with your new passport (assuming your H1B approval is valid beyond March 2009)

    Always, discuss with an immigration lawyer first.



    more...


    eminem love way you lie part 2. Way You Lie (Part II)quot;.
  • Way You Lie (Part II)quot;.



  • Kapils573
    10-17 05:28 PM
    My application was filed on 19th July .However I have not received my receipts yet. Has your friend contacted the USCIS and inquired since 90 days are over?

    Thanks,

    Kapil





    hair the Way You Lie” part 2! eminem love way you lie part 2. Love The Way You Lie Tutorial
  • Love The Way You Lie Tutorial



  • ashokmohan
    06-07 01:55 PM
    Transaction ID: 7WK494028G568634H



    more...


    eminem love way you lie part 2. Love The Way You Lie Part 2
  • Love The Way You Lie Part 2



  • freedom_fighter
    01-14 09:26 PM
    i used hopeforhaiti.com, they use paypal.





    hot Way You Lie Part II (2010) eminem love way you lie part 2. The Way You Lie (Part II)#39;
  • The Way You Lie (Part II)#39;



  • sandiboy
    08-14 03:22 PM
    Please update on who received their FP notices:
    485 RD:
    485 ND:
    FP ND:
    FP Date:



    more...


    house Eminem – Love The Way You Lie eminem love way you lie part 2. In quot;Love The Way You Lie, Part
  • In quot;Love The Way You Lie, Part



  • webm
    07-09 11:59 AM
    Don't worry,the EAD approval rate became faster thesey days..esp TSC/NSC..:)..

    On top of that,you should get 2 yr EAD..:)





    tattoo Eminem – Love The Way You Lie eminem love way you lie part 2. “Love The Way You Lie”.
  • “Love The Way You Lie”.



  • meridiani.planum
    04-17 02:11 AM
    Hi

    I am planning to take up a job on AC21. My title in labor is Management Analyst. Related to computer science field. The related occupation field has system analysis as the related occupation.

    I have approved I140. It is more than 180 days. I am getting new offer as system analyst. My new manager is ready to give me AC21 letter in the format confirming to the labor cirt as my responsibilities match.

    my labor was transfered from another employee. Do you think USCIS will treat AC21 for labor switch cases differently then compared to 485 cases using own labor.

    I will appreciate advise from any one who has gone through this similar situation.

    AC-21 for LC subsitution is same as AC-21 for non-substitution cases. same rules, requirements and regulations apply.



    more...


    pictures Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie eminem love way you lie part 2. Eminem - Love The Way You Lie
  • Eminem - Love The Way You Lie



  • deecha
    08-06 10:35 AM
    I have a EB2 - I140 (PERM) pending at Texas from 06/2006 and another EB3-I140 (RIR) pending from 06/2007. When my lawyer filed the EB2-I140, he filed it with a copy of labor from DOL (not original hard copy). He says he did not know it would cause such a delay. My EB3-I140 however was filed on labor approved from the Dallas BEC. It was filed with the original copy of labor. Are there any people like me, who have endured a long wait because they did not have the original labor ? Please post your experiences here .......





    dresses The Way You Lie (Part II)#39; eminem love way you lie part 2. Rihanna – Love the Way You Lie
  • Rihanna – Love the Way You Lie



  • Lasantha
    10-05 09:32 AM
    Yes, I noticed that and thought the same. I am submitting my application today. I have been trying it for the last 7 years with no luck. Who knows, this one could be the one when I hit the jackpot ! :cool:



    more...


    makeup Way You Lie (Part II)quot;. eminem love way you lie part 2. Eminem – Love The Way You Lie
  • Eminem – Love The Way You Lie



  • loveiv
    08-19 10:53 AM
    Admin/Moderators and other distinguish members,
    Can we use this site for networking and socializing with people in similar situation and/or sharing similar vocations....
    This would mainly include invitation for a public gathering and encourage others to come forward. Examples of nature of such public gathering:
    1. Say people in finance sector meet and exchange thoughts
    2. Religious in nature but will not be solicitation.
    3. General meeting etc...
    What do people in this forum think?
    Thanks
    Sanjeev

    I can see +ve in your thread, but some of us take advantages, for example amway is the best, and there are more.





    girlfriend “Love The Way You Lie”. eminem love way you lie part 2. “Love The Way You Lie (Part
  • “Love The Way You Lie (Part



  • ksvreg
    03-29 04:05 PM
    As per my attorney, number of PERM applications filed in 2nd half of 2009 is very low (He has some good contacts at Atlanta DOL). He was expecting all 2009 non-audited cases to be processed in a couple of months....Not getting audited is the key in PERM process. My PERM will be finally filed this week, and I am hoping its not going be audited (MS + 6 yrs or BS + 8 yrs exp, 4G Mobile Communications R&D) though my attorney feels it will be....Keeping my fingers crossed...A successful EB3 to Eb2 conversion seems to be the only hope...

    How long the process took before filing? How much time for PWD alone?





    hairstyles Love The Way You Lie Part 2 eminem love way you lie part 2. The Way You Lie Part 2#39; Is
  • The Way You Lie Part 2#39; Is



  • gopi246
    03-20 02:43 PM
    IMHO: That's not how it works. SSA doesn't contact USCIS, it actually searches a simple Database which has I-94 number and work status. When you change the status in US, USCIS updates the status associated with your I-94 as "eligible to work". Similarly after obtaining the first I-94 on H1B at POE, ICE updates the status as eligible to work. In each case it is done automatically by using machine readable I-94 numbers through OCR. These updates generally take a week or two.
    If for some reason SSA can't find you information, only reason I see is the I-94 number that they entered came back with "No Match" meaning not eligible to work. Since everything else is automated the only manual entry is at SSA, if I were you I would check that first. The only other thing that could go wrong is ICE failed to update your status for some reason after your first entry. If this doesn't get resolved contact you congressmen immediately for hardship because of no pay checks. They might be able to resolve this bureaucratic logjam faster than you.

    Hope this helps. Good Luck.

    Thanks a lot. Your inputs are very informative. I will try it out again. Thank you once again.





    aniltatikonda
    02-08 05:00 PM
    So there is chance of getting RFE if your application got picked from both the employers... which is very unlikely however.
    Dont know which way to GO however??





    Abhinaym
    05-14 09:28 AM
    My H1 sponsor informed me that the check he submitted along with my application on Wednesday 5/7 - Non-masters non-premium processing:)

    Even my friend's application check seems to have been deposited by USCIS, does that mean that the case is selected in the lottery? (Or is there any other scenario?).

    Thanks in advance to anyone who can throw some light on this.

    Update:

    I just verified that there is a receipt number on the back of the check, so that's the EAC/WAC number!