singhsa3
09-05 12:21 PM
No, it is not too late but JUST IN TIME.
After this hearing, first set of votes will be taken to decide if this bill should be made debatable or not. It just requires simple majority.
Then, the real thing begins. Debate , amendments and the final voting followed by reconcillation between the two houses.
Even if the bill pass "as it is" we will be in MUCH BETTER POSITION " then what we are in today.
After all, the effective green cards are increased to 725K per year , along with recapture provisions and exemption for people with certain master degree.
From http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html
List of Witnesses To Testify at House Judiciary Immigration Subcommittee Hearing Tomorrow
The list:
Congressman Jeff Flake, R-AZ, co-sponsor of STRIVE Act of 2007
Congressman Joe Beca, D-CA
Congressman Ray Lahood, R-CA
Congessman Brian Bilbray, R-CA
Tony Wasilewsi, Small Business Owner, Schiller Park, IL
Eduardo Gonzalez, U.S. Navy Petty Officer Second Class, Jacsonville, FL
Rev. Luis Cortes, Jr., President Esperanza USA
Joshua Hoyt, Executive Director Illinois Coalition for Immigrant & Refugee Rights
Cassandra Q. Butts, Sr. Vice President for Domestic Policy Center for American Progress
David Lizarraga, Chirman of U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
Julie Kirchner, Director of Government Relations Federation of American Immigration Reform
Corey Stewart, Chairman At-Large, William County Board of Supervisors, FL
The list indicates that the skilled worker immigrant worker community is not well represented in this hearing. We will post the text of the testimony as soon as it becomes available.
After this hearing, first set of votes will be taken to decide if this bill should be made debatable or not. It just requires simple majority.
Then, the real thing begins. Debate , amendments and the final voting followed by reconcillation between the two houses.
Even if the bill pass "as it is" we will be in MUCH BETTER POSITION " then what we are in today.
After all, the effective green cards are increased to 725K per year , along with recapture provisions and exemption for people with certain master degree.
From http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html
List of Witnesses To Testify at House Judiciary Immigration Subcommittee Hearing Tomorrow
The list:
Congressman Jeff Flake, R-AZ, co-sponsor of STRIVE Act of 2007
Congressman Joe Beca, D-CA
Congressman Ray Lahood, R-CA
Congessman Brian Bilbray, R-CA
Tony Wasilewsi, Small Business Owner, Schiller Park, IL
Eduardo Gonzalez, U.S. Navy Petty Officer Second Class, Jacsonville, FL
Rev. Luis Cortes, Jr., President Esperanza USA
Joshua Hoyt, Executive Director Illinois Coalition for Immigrant & Refugee Rights
Cassandra Q. Butts, Sr. Vice President for Domestic Policy Center for American Progress
David Lizarraga, Chirman of U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
Julie Kirchner, Director of Government Relations Federation of American Immigration Reform
Corey Stewart, Chairman At-Large, William County Board of Supervisors, FL
The list indicates that the skilled worker immigrant worker community is not well represented in this hearing. We will post the text of the testimony as soon as it becomes available.
wallpaper justin bieber failure. justin
Ennada
12-16 11:25 AM
Yes. I got mine extended in FL with EAD.. but the extension was only for an year eventhough the EAD was for 2-years.
~GCA
Even with H1, they renew the DLs only for a year. That the way FL rolls. I've been renewing every year since 2002.
~GCA
Even with H1, they renew the DLs only for a year. That the way FL rolls. I've been renewing every year since 2002.
icecreamy
08-30 03:02 PM
oops ~ typo :P
Thanks!
I dont think you mean LUD on 485 correctly.
It has to be after ND.
Thanks!
I dont think you mean LUD on 485 correctly.
It has to be after ND.
2011 justin bieber that should be
arnab221
11-21 06:45 PM
The airlines generally take them away and send it to USCIS.
Opps .. Wrong reply . Yes you have an issue when you are travelling from the India to USA ans your I-94 Arrival record gets taken away .
Opps .. Wrong reply . Yes you have an issue when you are travelling from the India to USA ans your I-94 Arrival record gets taken away .
more...
number30
09-23 12:14 PM
My Wife is on AOS (as a dependent with me as primary). She has recently applied for admission into Graduate School. Since she does not have her green card yet, she was being considered as an international application and was requested to submit her "visa documents". We sent in her I-485 Application, EAD and AP documents. Apparently, the school did not have these in their list of acceptable "documents for admission". The school insisted that we need to apply for my wife's F-1 and provide proof of financial support.
I got my company attorney's office to reply to the school that she is in the country lawfully and while on AOS, she can attend school and work for any employer.
The school now comes back saying that they understand being able to work, but they are now asking if there is any law that explicitly states that an AOS applicant can go to school.
Could you please help?? Is there such a law? I personally went through F-1 to H1 to AOS myself and understand each of these statuses, but am looking for a way to convince that AOS can attend school while in the USA.
It's really frustrating to get denied because one is on AOS even though one qualifies for admission. Really alarming to see that not many out side the immigration community understand US visa laws.
I would really appreciate your help!
Did you ask them what are those acceptable documents?
I got my company attorney's office to reply to the school that she is in the country lawfully and while on AOS, she can attend school and work for any employer.
The school now comes back saying that they understand being able to work, but they are now asking if there is any law that explicitly states that an AOS applicant can go to school.
Could you please help?? Is there such a law? I personally went through F-1 to H1 to AOS myself and understand each of these statuses, but am looking for a way to convince that AOS can attend school while in the USA.
It's really frustrating to get denied because one is on AOS even though one qualifies for admission. Really alarming to see that not many out side the immigration community understand US visa laws.
I would really appreciate your help!
Did you ask them what are those acceptable documents?
abhishek101
05-21 12:42 AM
Can you please let me know which service center (Texas or Nebraska) processed yours and your wife's I485 application.
If you don't mind can you please let me know how long it took to receive I-485 receipt notice and Finger print notice (for your wife).
My situation is
Priority date is 08/01/06 (EB2). Becoming current on June 1st 2011. Need to add my wife as dependent to my green card process (she is in US in H4 status now). Texas Service Center is processing my I-485.
Filed at : Nebraska Service Center
For Wife
Filed 485 on March 10, Finger printing May 6th, GC Approved May 9th, GC received May 13th
My Wife was on EAD/OPT based on her student visa (and not on H4)
If you don't mind can you please let me know how long it took to receive I-485 receipt notice and Finger print notice (for your wife).
My situation is
Priority date is 08/01/06 (EB2). Becoming current on June 1st 2011. Need to add my wife as dependent to my green card process (she is in US in H4 status now). Texas Service Center is processing my I-485.
Filed at : Nebraska Service Center
For Wife
Filed 485 on March 10, Finger printing May 6th, GC Approved May 9th, GC received May 13th
My Wife was on EAD/OPT based on her student visa (and not on H4)
more...
gc_eb2_waiter
03-28 03:25 PM
This is really a great effort to bring all immigration related information under one roof.
I have one suggestion. Is it possible to increase number of rows to 200( choice to users with 25/50/100/200 showings per page) and show more than 5 pages of data. I believe at least 10 pages is a good start.
I have one suggestion. Is it possible to increase number of rows to 200( choice to users with 25/50/100/200 showings per page) and show more than 5 pages of data. I believe at least 10 pages is a good start.
2010 justin bieber driving license. justin bieber driving ferrari.
satishku_2000
06-08 01:01 AM
well the status quo isn't that bad, is it? Gradually, retrogression will reduce. Now that there is no labor sub, there will be roughly a FIFO system. Plus, no increase in H1B should help the future --- as far as retorgression is concerned. another big plus is that current H1B system is intact. This bill would have driven thousands out of H1B status.
So I say: CIR, RUST in PEACE.
rimzhim , Totally agree with ya ...
So I say: CIR, RUST in PEACE.
rimzhim , Totally agree with ya ...
more...

gc_check
01-22 08:11 PM
I used Clinton Bush Haiti Fund**|**Home (http://www.clintonbushhaitifund.org) to make my small contribution, it took less than 2 minutes, no account creation required, this site accepts paypal too.
https://re.clintonbushhaitifund.org/SSLPage.aspx?pid=3884
I also donated a small amount that I can through Clinton Bush Haiti Fund**|**Home (http://www.clintonbushhaitifund.org) as well. Also check, some employers also do a matching contribution to this organization or also some other charity organization, You just need to fill a form and fax and they do the rest. So the contribution doubles. Just addition 5 minutes work, but it definitely helps people in need.
https://re.clintonbushhaitifund.org/SSLPage.aspx?pid=3884
I also donated a small amount that I can through Clinton Bush Haiti Fund**|**Home (http://www.clintonbushhaitifund.org) as well. Also check, some employers also do a matching contribution to this organization or also some other charity organization, You just need to fill a form and fax and they do the rest. So the contribution doubles. Just addition 5 minutes work, but it definitely helps people in need.
hair ieber soccer. Justin Bieber
anandrajesh
02-06 10:35 PM
How (when) do you decide that you will take EAD or stay on H1B? Can you change your mind or it is a one time decision?
Do you have to mantain status (pay checks) on EAD? I understand you need to mantain status on H1B?
Sorry I am a moron.
It is purely upto you to decide what do u want. If u r planning to stick with the same company that has your H1B, then no need to pursue EAD option. But if you are planning to get out of your current company and pursue different opportunity, then you can use ur EAD.
No matter what the status(H1B or EAD) you are in, you need to be employed in the same position or a similar position as in your Labor Certification. If your Labor Certification says you are a Programmer you cant be a Project Mgr in EAD. Till you get your GC, you are compulsorily married to your profession and title.
Do you have to mantain status (pay checks) on EAD? I understand you need to mantain status on H1B?
Sorry I am a moron.
It is purely upto you to decide what do u want. If u r planning to stick with the same company that has your H1B, then no need to pursue EAD option. But if you are planning to get out of your current company and pursue different opportunity, then you can use ur EAD.
No matter what the status(H1B or EAD) you are in, you need to be employed in the same position or a similar position as in your Labor Certification. If your Labor Certification says you are a Programmer you cant be a Project Mgr in EAD. Till you get your GC, you are compulsorily married to your profession and title.
more...
ThanksIV
07-17 06:32 PM
IV had done so much to me, donation is the least thing I can do.
Thanks IV!:D
Order Details - Jul 17, 2007 3:57 PM PDT
Google Order #9660370406*****
Shipping Status Qty Item Price
Not yet shipped 1 Contribute 100 $100.00
Tax (CA) : $0.00
Total: $100.00
Thanks IV!:D
Order Details - Jul 17, 2007 3:57 PM PDT
Google Order #9660370406*****
Shipping Status Qty Item Price
Not yet shipped 1 Contribute 100 $100.00
Tax (CA) : $0.00
Total: $100.00
hot justin bieber driving license.
nave_kum
07-19 09:26 PM
[QUOTE=srsrsr]Hello everyone!
I am planning to apply I-140 and I-485 simultaneously. My problem is, Can I change my job after 180 days of applying my I-485 and without using my EAD? I am not married yet and I have a valid H1B. Please help!
Thanks,
Raj[/QUOTE
If u dont use ur EAD for the first 6 months, then u can join the new employer any time using ur H1B. But immediately after the date of EAD activation, u will need to stick with the corresponding employer for the next 6 mnths.
I am planning to apply I-140 and I-485 simultaneously. My problem is, Can I change my job after 180 days of applying my I-485 and without using my EAD? I am not married yet and I have a valid H1B. Please help!
Thanks,
Raj[/QUOTE
If u dont use ur EAD for the first 6 months, then u can join the new employer any time using ur H1B. But immediately after the date of EAD activation, u will need to stick with the corresponding employer for the next 6 mnths.
more...
house justin bieber driving license. justinbieber passport canada
RSRao
10-28 03:32 PM
This is regarding my husbands H1b extension. He has been working for a Indian consultancy since 3 years. Now he got a full time offer with a reputed consulting firm (contract to hire) and they are processing his extension and transfer. Its for a different end client but this company does implementation for the client. We received a first RFE a month back requesting for purchase order, manager letter, duties to be performed, organisational chart etc. The company answered with all the relevant documents. But we have received a second RFE now. Not sure what the RFE is for and we are anxiously waiting for it. Please let us know if any of you guys have faced similar situation, incured a second time RFE. how common is to get RFE for the second time.Also do premium petitions get RFE in a fax or email message or do we have to wait for arrival through mail. The attorney said wud take 2 weeks for it to arrive. His 194 has expired and we are really worried now. What are the other options, can we apply for extension through another company when this one is in process?. He already has started working for this company once the receipt number was sent out. Any inputs are highly appreciated. If you have had similar experiences please share.
tattoo funny justin bieber pictures
sss9i
07-21 01:35 AM
What should I do now??
Nope, USCIS requests USPS to not to forward but return to sender if not delivered.
Nope, USCIS requests USPS to not to forward but return to sender if not delivered.
more...
pictures pictures of justin bieber
thescadaman
08-28 04:36 PM
Members, please don't raise your guards against IV Core. Especially folks who have attended the DC Rally! People like you who had to Will to attend the Rally know how big of an issue we are facing. We need all the support we can muster right now.
In the past, we had big contribution campaigns as and when some major hurdle was at hand. Such contribution campaigns needed a lot of effort. People had to come up with ways to motivate people to contribute, matching plans, $5 campaigns etc. etc. What IV needs is a continuous flow of funds so that it can constantly work on the lobbying effort without worrying about cash.
As I had mentioned in few other posts, IV had to come up with a way to have a renewable source of funds. Donor forum was the answer. You don't contribute to obtain information. You contribute to support the bigger cause and as a compliment, you get access to Donor forums. This contribution should be accounted as any other expense on your monthly budget (vonage!, cable, EB immigration reform etc.)
Disclaimer: I am not anywhere close to IV Core. I am just a casual member who believes that constant contribution on a monthly basis is a good way to support our bigger goal.
In the past, we had big contribution campaigns as and when some major hurdle was at hand. Such contribution campaigns needed a lot of effort. People had to come up with ways to motivate people to contribute, matching plans, $5 campaigns etc. etc. What IV needs is a continuous flow of funds so that it can constantly work on the lobbying effort without worrying about cash.
As I had mentioned in few other posts, IV had to come up with a way to have a renewable source of funds. Donor forum was the answer. You don't contribute to obtain information. You contribute to support the bigger cause and as a compliment, you get access to Donor forums. This contribution should be accounted as any other expense on your monthly budget (vonage!, cable, EB immigration reform etc.)
Disclaimer: I am not anywhere close to IV Core. I am just a casual member who believes that constant contribution on a monthly basis is a good way to support our bigger goal.
dresses justin bieber book bag at
eilsoe
10-15 07:25 PM
Has this thread been forgotten?
I'm still waiting to hear what a "dog's clue" is... :P
isn't the paw pring a standard vector shape in PS7? Or did I download it somewhere...?
hm.... never can remember...
I'm still waiting to hear what a "dog's clue" is... :P
isn't the paw pring a standard vector shape in PS7? Or did I download it somewhere...?
hm.... never can remember...
more...
makeup justin bieber driving. justin
logiclife
03-25 09:19 AM
OF times of india.
Let us flood their office with phone calls asking them to stop publishing articles that dont make sense and put stuff up there that representative of both the side of the debate.
Does this brainiac know that how many businesses have shut down due to lack of unskilled low-wage workers especially in the argicultural businesses? Not that its our job to make arguments favoring illegals - we have our own problems to deal with - however this article is titled wrongly and not supported by facts.
I have never read timesofindia in last 2 years because of irritant 100 million pop ups of phonecards and airline tickets. The website just is basically not the same thing as print edition. The website looks like a tabloit coverpage.
--Jay.
Let us flood their office with phone calls asking them to stop publishing articles that dont make sense and put stuff up there that representative of both the side of the debate.
Does this brainiac know that how many businesses have shut down due to lack of unskilled low-wage workers especially in the argicultural businesses? Not that its our job to make arguments favoring illegals - we have our own problems to deal with - however this article is titled wrongly and not supported by facts.
I have never read timesofindia in last 2 years because of irritant 100 million pop ups of phonecards and airline tickets. The website just is basically not the same thing as print edition. The website looks like a tabloit coverpage.
--Jay.
girlfriend justin bieber baby pictures
razis123
12-27 11:37 AM
what if i want to join a company(like Teksystems,GCI,etc,...) on an hourly basis on their W2.What will be my status when an assignment is over and i have to search for another project.
hairstyles tiket justin bieber jakarta.

JP McMahon
November 10th, 2004, 08:19 AM
Have you tried inserting a different Compactflash card?
belmontboy
02-11 02:42 PM
Hi Folks,
What is the fastest and perhaps a little economic way to get documents over to chennai (Tamil Nadu) or Calicut (Kerala) from here in San Jose, ca.
USPS has this service called Express Mail ($27.95) or Priority Mail ($12.95)
I guess USPS is claiming 6-10 days (guess no gurantee) to india.
Other couriers seems to be $70+ (FedEx, UPS, DHL)..
Anyone has had good luck with USPS ? or do you suggest the couriers mentioned above ?
Need to get docs for an interview for parents on Feb 26th in Chennai...
Thanks in Advance for your reply !!
DHL. Costs 45$ flat rate. Take about 3 working days
What is the fastest and perhaps a little economic way to get documents over to chennai (Tamil Nadu) or Calicut (Kerala) from here in San Jose, ca.
USPS has this service called Express Mail ($27.95) or Priority Mail ($12.95)
I guess USPS is claiming 6-10 days (guess no gurantee) to india.
Other couriers seems to be $70+ (FedEx, UPS, DHL)..
Anyone has had good luck with USPS ? or do you suggest the couriers mentioned above ?
Need to get docs for an interview for parents on Feb 26th in Chennai...
Thanks in Advance for your reply !!
DHL. Costs 45$ flat rate. Take about 3 working days
bigboy007
11-01 02:15 AM
Ok i think u got me misunderstood : Ok to alleviate : Address A - My current address
Address B -- My friends address.
B is in IL , A is in CT. Now all my credit card statements , USCIS all other except DMV drivers license are in A. Only DL is with B reason i moved recently and not sure how many days this is going to work and since moving car registration etc is expensive thing in CT and there is no certainity on how it works . Now i am changing back my DL and Car registration hence asked this Question , i am well aware of fall backs of USCIS hence changed within 10 days filed AR-11 and all pending petetions and USCIS started corresponding with this new address.
Address B -- My friends address.
B is in IL , A is in CT. Now all my credit card statements , USCIS all other except DMV drivers license are in A. Only DL is with B reason i moved recently and not sure how many days this is going to work and since moving car registration etc is expensive thing in CT and there is no certainity on how it works . Now i am changing back my DL and Car registration hence asked this Question , i am well aware of fall backs of USCIS hence changed within 10 days filed AR-11 and all pending petetions and USCIS started corresponding with this new address.