Sunday, April 24, 2011

Can't Believe that I'm Leaving for UK Next Friday!!!

Ola people!!! Sorry for the absence once again. It seems that I'm only updating this blog once per week. Aaahhh, now I start to miss the good old days of blogging. But, can someone say it together with me? "BORING!!"

OH yeah, I want to congratulate a blogger friend... Cath J. Congrats on having a baby, honey. I'm so proud of you... Head over to her blog, she write wonderful articles on places that she travels too.. And what's more she totally update her blog frequently.. **unlike me**
And for those who are wondering, YES, I am not in Japan anymore... ^_^ so don't worry :)

I'm not even ready for my next Friday's flight.. Help!!! But don't worry baby, I've got all your stuff in my luggage

And here are some pictures from We Heart It