Monday, January 10, 2011

And so the 2011 Roller Coaster Ride Begins!

Happy new year and warmest greetings to you all!

It is a very special day for me today. Why? It is so, simply because that i returned to work after almost four weeks on my annual leave.

I am so pleased to confirm that i feel so rested and confident to face the tasks and challenges at my workplace in the year ahead.

This situation is of course a far cry from the one i was in, at around the same time last year. This was simply because i had not manage to secure enough leave days for my annual break since i had started my new job during the middle part of 2009.

And so here i am now, ready to start the annual roller coaster ride that will see me rock and roll up and down right through the year till December 2011!

As i begin the new year, i must say i feel so excited and hopeful that things will continue to get better for me. Last year was a good year for me and so here is to hoping that my momentum of success will continue this year.

I will continue to run this blog but on a much more personal level. This means that i will dramatically reduce the number of articles that i have been uploading from various news websites over the years. Instead, they will be more emphasis on my own personal writings.

I will be making regular comments on any topical issues that come across my mind! In this regard, i will encourage any of my blog readers to write to me on my Gmail address and suggest topics for me to write about.

I think that is about all for now folks.

May i wish you all one hell of a wonderful roller coaster ride throughout 2011!