Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tag: Three's Of Me

Found this interesting tag from Lipglossiping and was really interested in doing it.

Three names I go by:
1. Cindola
2. Cindy Khor
3. Shie


Three jobs I have had:
1. Admin Officer
2. KFC Team Member
3. Waitress


Three places I have lived:
1. Belfast, UK
2. Johor Bahru, Malaysia
3. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


Three favourite drinks:
1. Fruit Shoot
2. Ribena
3. Ice Lemon Tea


Three TV shows I watch:
1. Ugly Betty
2. 老公万岁
3. 女皇办公室


Three places I have been:
1. Malaga, Spain
2. Rome, Italy
3. Prague, Czech Republic


Three places I would like to visit:
1. Hong Kong
2. Las Vegas (USA)
3. Paris, France


Three people who text (or bbm) me regularly:
1. Yoong
2. Regularly?? Umm, no one else...
3. Again, no one else **sigh**


Three favorite old TV shows:
1. Full House
2. Wheels of Fortune
3. Meteor Garden


Three favorite dishes:
1. Kangkong Belacan
2. Yong Tao Fu (must be made by my parents)
3. Deep Fried Bean Curd with Prawn


Three makeup/beauty products I cannot live without:
1. Lip Gloss
2. Concealer
3. BB Cream


Three things I’m looking forward to:
1. Working in Japan
2. Obtaining my 1st MAC Quad
3. Reunited with my family


Three people I tag:
1. You, who is reading this tag
2. You, who aren't reading this tag
3. You, all my beloved friends out there.