Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Favourite Scent for Work at the Moment

I had been always intrigued by the name of this perfume. Flora.... Mmmm..... How florally could it be?? Could it be that all sorts of flowers are added into this tiny bottle?? If so, wouldn't Jasmine and Lavender and Lily collide with each other and cause smell confusion???

By judging from the brand that debut this perfume, I sincerely erase my doubts as who would ever question the quality of product made by Gucci...

Enough said, here's some pictures:

  • top notes of citrus mandarin accords and peony
  • heart notes of rose and osmanthus flower
  • base notes of pink pepper and sandalwood


Oh well, what do ya know, none of the flowers that I'd mentioned acted as a character in this perfume, speak about being close-minded. On me, the scent was quite subtle but longevity wise was excellent (and I do sweat a lot, mind you). I just love how the hint of sweetness comes through all the florally notes and the best thing of all is that it is not overpowering at all, which makes it suitable as a work scent.

So people, if you don't mind paying the extra, go ahead and purchase a bottle. I've been converted ^_^