Sunday, October 24, 2010

Thanks Mum for the ESTEE LAUDER MAKEUP SET!!!!






I am so in love with this set. Of course, the "Free" factor plays a major role in me loving it. And its from my mum. I was really shock to see this baby.

A story lies within this gift set as well...**Customers could buy this set for rm200 ($200), whereby its original price is rm1800 ($900), if they spent more than rm200 ($100) on a single Estee Lauder receipt.**

The inital plan was that I wanted to buy Estee Lauder's products worth $100 for my mum (be it perfume or skincare product) and pay another $100 to buy the gift set for myself (as you know, I love love makeup). And coincidently, my mum was thinking about the same thing too (with some advice from the dad ^_^) and bought them.

:-D

I'd say... We really do think alike.

The gift set contains:
A 18 eyeshadows palette
A 4 blushes palette
4 Lipsticks
2 Lipglosses
3 eyeliner pencils
A makeup remover
A 4 piece brush set
A mirror
A cosmetic pouch
A large carrier bag