Sunday, October 31, 2010

An Almost-Happen Accident Caused by Me o_O

I was walking along the side walk, looking intently at my MP3, wondering what songs should I choose to play when I felt a stare.

It was those weird feeling where you get goosebumps all over when a pair of eyes just stare at you.

I looked up, and saw a guy of his late twenties (quite good looking I must add) crossing the road to my side walk, looking at me intently.

I wasn't really annoyed at 1st but when I thought that he would look away if I look up, damn was I wrong!! He didn't look away.

So he was crossing the road and staring at me at the same time. I don't wanna be a chicken and then I look back at him.

Then I saw a van coming towards the man, and of course, with HIS EYES ON ME, he was oblivious to the surroundings and did not notice the van driving towards him.

And then I thought to myself, "He's gonna get knocked down by the car!"

And then a loud SHCREEEE (tires stopping abruptly if you are wondering what the hell was that suppose to mean) and a HORN, the van abruptly break in front of the guy.


The man stop just in time within inches from the van (don't ask me how I knew that, cuz I saw that the van was exactly on the spot where the man had stood).

He friend was laughing when he rush towards him to aid him.

I laugh to myself silently.

I always thought that accidents caused by looking at pretty woman would only occur in movies or commercials. Little did I know that THIS WOULD ACTUALLY HAPPEN TO ME ^_^

The moral of the story?? Don't ever stare at pretty woman (or just woman) when you are on the road!!